Shaved

Story Info
Ruth's date takes her back to his hotel room.
4.3k words
4.45
63.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clafoun
Clafoun
12 Followers

Authors Note:

This is a continuation of the story First Date. If you haven't, you may want to go back and read it first or you won't follow the story line as intended.

*****

Richard led Ruth back through the lobby of the hotel and towards the elevators. As he pushed the call button the doors opened almost instantly. They stepped in to the empty elevator. As soon as the doors slid silently shut behind them, Richard took both of her hands and pushed them behind her back. Capturing both of her wrists in one of his hands, he held them there. His lips descended on hers as he pushed her back against the wall, his free hand sliding between her legs and rubbing her clit through her panties.

Ruth moaned deeply into his mouth as his fingers expertly manipulated her, teasing her, making her want more from a man than she ever had before. She felt as if there was nothing he could ask of her that she wouldn't do without hesitation. A quiet tone let them know that they had reached their destination, the top floor of the hotel. The elevator door silently opened to a small foyer with a single door. Thick marble tables flanked the door and vases of fresh lilies cast a heady fragrant smell into the air.

Richard led her out of the elevator and into the foyer. The thick padded carpet was like walking on a bed of clouds. He reached into his pocket and took out his keys. Inserting one into the door he clicked the lock and slowly opened the door. Pausing before he took her into the room, he turned to face her. His hand came up and cupped her chin, tilting her head back until she was looking into his eyes. "If you decide to enter this room with me you will be mine for the evening, whatever I decide to do with you; however I decide to use you. Is that understood?" Richard said. Ruth didn't understand why, but that is exactly what she wanted. She wanted to give herself to him, to allow him to take complete control over her. She felt her muscles tighten at the thought and a spasm shot through her belly causing her thighs to squeeze together. "Yes Sir, I want that," was her whispered reply.

Richard pulled her into the room shutting the door behind her. He pulled her into an embrace. His lips found hers with an urgency she hadn't yet felt from him. The kiss, though a little rough, excited her as he took a handful of her hair tightly in his hand. He let go of her hair for a moment and slid the straps of her dress off of her shoulders, letting it slide down her body and pool on the floor at her feet. She moaned into his mouth as she stood before him, her nipples exposed to him. His fingers quickly found her nipple, pinching it tightly and pulling at it, causing it to harden into a tight knot. His other hand returned to her hair letting it loose from the hairclip she pinned it up with, letting it fall to her shoulders.

Ruth gasped at the rough treatment of her nipple, yet her body responded positively. It made her pussy dampen and sent chills up her spine. She felt his hand tangle in her hair once more, wrapping it around it so he had full control of her, and then he slowly pushed her down into a kneeling position. He used his free hand to slowly unbuckle his belt. He unbuttoned his pants and gradually pulled down his zipper. Ruth knelt in front of him, mesmerized. She wanted his cock and she found her mouth watering at the thought of him using it for his pleasure.

He reached into his boxers and slowly pulled his hardening cock out into the open. Ruth's eyes widened at the sight of it and a quiet moan escaped her lips. He was circumcised, and she could tell that he was longer and thicker than her husband had been, even with his cock not fully hard. Her tongue ran across her lips unconsciously as she noticed the drop of sticky fluid that was poised on the tip. He grasped his stiffening cock with his free hand and guided it toward her mouth, his hand in her hair pulling her to him. Ruth let her tongue dart between her lips and licked the drop of pre cum off the tip of his cock, it's salty musky taste made her lick her lips in delight.

Richard pushed himself slowly between her lips, his cock filling her mouth as she ran her tongue around the head, swirling it, testing to see what he enjoyed. She was rewarded with a moan from him as her tongue did its dance. She pushed forward, slowly taking his full length into her mouth until she felt it hit the back of her throat. She pulled back until just the tip remained and swirled her tongue about it again. By the time he was fully hard, Ruth realized he was about two inches longer than her husband, making him about seven inches long and so much thicker around. She pushed herself down his length again. This time when he got to the back of her throat, she relaxed it and pushed on taking him into her deeper. After gagging a couple of times, she was able to take his full length, drawing a much more guttural moan from him.

She started a slow steady rhythm, withdrawing all but the tip, swirl of her tongue, descending to take his full length then back again. Her hands came up to cradle his balls, and she used the tips of her fingers and nails to tickle them as she slowly slid him in and out of her throat. His moans increased and his hands went to each side of her head as he got closer to orgasm, holding her head and increasing the speed of her trips up and down his thick shaft. His hips started to press forward, and each time she reached the bottom of her travels his balls touch her chin. A slow moan started to build. She could feel the little tremors starting in his body as he slowly fucked her throat, his pleasure mounting. A few strokes more and he held her there with just a few inches inside of her mouth. Her tongue played on the sensitive strip just under the back of the tip of his cock.

Richard moaned loudly and began to fill her mouth, stream after stream of his hot sticky cum shot from him filling her mouth. Ruth gulped and swallowed each new offering he gave her. Her pussy twitched and she tightened the muscles there sending her into a mini orgasm of her own at the thought of pleasuring him. She swallowed as fast as she could, moaning with each swallow. She looked up at him with her eyes positively smoldering in desire, his looking down on her with sheer lust and approval. As his orgasm started to subside, she swallowed each little stream that erupted from him. A little of his juice ran down her chin and dripped onto her exposed breasts a trail of warmth and stickiness that pleased her senses.

As his softening erection slipped from her mouth, Ruth used her fingers to capture the drops of his cum that hadn't dripped off of her chin and onto her breasts. Bringing them to her lips, she used her tongue to lap them up like a kitten with milk as her eyes remained transfixed on his. "Good girl," Richard said in a slow and deliberate tone as he looked down at her with approval. Ruth blushed a little at the way she so blatantly sought to please him with no regard to the fact that this was the first time they had even been on what could be considered a date. There was just something about this man that she wanted to give all that she was to. Richard no doubt had captured her soul and she was his to do with as he pleased.

Richard reached down and took Ruth by the hand, slowly drawing her up into a standing position. He bent and picked her up in his strong arms as her own wrapped around his neck. He walked with her through the living room towards the back of the suite. She got her first real look at the room as they had not yet made it past the marble entryway. The sitting area was huge with a large L shaped leather couch looking over a full wall of glass with a spectacular view of the city below. The lights of the city twinkled far below a large balcony with a sitting area just on the other side of the glass wall that separated it from the living room.

They passed a large, well appointed marble and granite bar that sported elegantly glossy redwood cabinets with beautiful leather and redwood bar stools. The kitchen nestled off to one side, included state of the art stainless steel appliances and the same style redwood cabinets and counter tops of deep gray granite that incorporated a breakfast bar at one end. Through a dining area with a huge polished redwood table, she could smell the scent of the spicy oil used to keep its high sheen. Richard paused to push open the door at the end of a hall lined with beautiful paintings which adorned each side. From the looks of the textured oils and the exquisite frames, they were originals hundreds of years old.

He carried her into a luxurious bedroom surrounded by light gray walls all around, except for a steel gray wall behind the biggest bed Ruth had ever seen in her life. It was made up in thick luxury, the comforter and pillows plush and inviting, all shades of black and gray. Richard gently lowered her onto the edge at the foot of the bed. He pushed her back so that she was laying with her legs over the edge in front of him. He knelt on the bed to the side of her, placing one hand on the bed on either side of her shoulders, and bent down to kiss her sensuously. His once again growing erection brushed against her navel as he kissed her, sending waves of pleasure through her body moving in two directions at once. Her tummy clenched and sent a delicious little spasm into her damp pussy, and her nipples tightened at the same time.

Ruth desperately wanted him inside of her, but Richard didn't seem to be in a hurry for that just yet. His lips on hers made her squirm under him, her hips rising to meet him. His erection pressing into her belly made her muscles deep inside of her most private parts spasm with need. Richard's lips left hers. His hands glided slowly down her body, tickling and teasing her flesh in a most sensuous way across her breasts and nipples. He continued over her belly and traced outlines from her inner thighs up and around her pussy then down the other leg.

His lips started to follow the same path moving slowly over her neck, pausing at that little hollow just where it met her chest. His tongue darted out to play in it for a moment before moving down to take one nipple at a time between his teeth, pulling at them lightly, and the tip of his tongue danced on the tip of each in turn. Ruth's breathing was getting shallow and came in gasps as each sensation flooded her with greater desire. He moved slowly down her belly, his tongue leaving a delightful trail of moisture in its wake as her senses seemed to awaken more with each kiss, each touch he expertly applied to her body.

He paused again at her navel, his tongue swirled around lightly inside of it. She gasped at the pleasure, her husband had never done anything like this to her. The sensations were new to her. Richard moved his hands up and gently hooked his thumbs into the waistband of the panties he had bought for her. He gently peeled them down over her hips, sliding them down over her legs, over her calves, and then worked them off over the heels she still wore. He took her left leg in his hand, raising it just enough that he could kiss her ankle as he looked up at her. She looked back into his eyes and saw the lust and desire in them that matched her own. He slowly, gently kissed his way up her calf, then along the inside of her thigh getting closer to her swollen pussy, each kiss sending spasms through her belly and making her hips rise a little to meet his lips.

And then he stopped. Ruth opened her eyes that had been closed in the throes of passion, and looked up at him wondering if something was wrong. Richard had a look on his face that was difficult to interpret, a small frown at the corner of his lips. "Well this will never do," he said. Ruth's heart sank as her hips settled back onto the bed. Her mind raced. Had she done something wrong? Did something about her not please him? "Don't move," he said as he strode around the bed disappearing into a room connected to the bedroom. Ruth's thoughts darted through her mind like little daggers. The thought of displeasing this man made her heart stick in her throat. Was it something she had done?

She heard noises coming from the other room, and then water running as Richard moved about it. She looked over at him as he walked back into the bedroom. He had a towel over his shoulder, a bowl in one hand, and a small basket with a handle on it in the other. Laying the items down carefully on the bed beside her, he pulled a small pair of silver scissors out of the basket. "Just lay back and relax, and don't move," he said to her.

Using the scissors he carefully trimmed her pubic hair back to a very short crop, stubble was all that was left as he gathered the clipped hairs and deposited them into something hidden in the basket. The feeling of his fingers pulling her hair gently as he trimmed it sent shivers up and into her still aching pussy.

Once he had trimmed away most of her hair, he put the scissors back into their place inside of the basket. Taking out what looked to be a cup, he took a little water from the bowl and placed it inside of it, then reaching into the basket he took out a wooden handled brush and mixed it around in the cup. The short soft hairs on the brush came out covered in a thick lather that he gently applied over the remaining stubble surrounding her now flowing pussy, her juices dripping out and onto her inner thighs.

Setting aside the cup he picked up a razor from the basket. His fingers expertly moved around her pussy as he shaved away the remaining hair that covered her. She couldn't help but raise her hips up each time he touched her. Suddenly and swiftly she felt him smack the side of her ass as it rose off of the bed. The sudden blow sent shivers through her. The pain of the smack on her ass blended perfectly with the pleasure that his fingers were administering to her. A small gasp escaped her throat followed by a low moan as the tingles shot deep inside of her. "I said to lay still. I don't want to cut you." She looked into his eyes. There was a stern look on his face, but there was also the hint of a smile playing at the corner of his lips. He was enjoying the exquisite torture his fingers so expertly applied to her as he shaved her bald, gently moving her lips from side to side getting every last bit.

Ruth held as still as she could, her growing excitement at the sensations he was causing threatened to push her over the edge into another orgasm. Her juices were flowing freely and dripping down between her legs. She could feel the trail of juices as they met her puckered ass and dripped onto the bed beneath her. Richard's fingers left her and a small cry of frustration escaped her lips at having lost his touch. "Not yet little girl," he said softly, "but soon, very soon."

He sat the razor to the side for a moment and took a washcloth from the basket, dipping it into the water in the bowl. She felt the warm soft cloth washing away the remnants of the thick lather he used on her. Gently, he washed her, cleaning the soap as well as the juices from her thighs and lower where it had gathered and started to drip off of her. The torture was painfully erotic. Her hips rising as he cleaned beneath her. The soft cloth touched her tight ass and sent new sensations up into her now naked pussy.

Richard took the towel from his shoulder and carefully dried her off. The soft fluffy cloth sent chills racing through her and caused her to moan softly. Once she was dried off, he rinsed the razor out in the bowl of water, gathered up the items and returned them to the bathroom. Ruth could hear him rinsing out the bowl and putting each item back in its place. She could feel every movement of air in the room on her now naked pussy. She felt so exposed, the slightest stir of air lighted and danced on her nudeness there. She imagined how it would feel when she was fully dressed; how her panties would offer little protection and sensuously rub against her nakedness there. It was going to be difficult to feel that without being wet all of the time.

Richard returned from the bathroom, his gaze moving slowly up her body starting at her feet, moving over her legs, her now completely shaved pussy, gliding over her belly and breasts, and finally meeting her eyes. "You look absolutely stunning," he said in a breathy deep voice, almost a growl as he took in her body. Ruth blushed. The tingle his look sent threw her body caused her thighs to clench together. Her now bare pussy pulsated strongly sending a gasp from her lips at the new sensation of her nakedness there.

Richard moved to the end of the bed, kneeling down he slowly unbuckled and removed each of her shoes, sliding them off of her feet and laying them neatly to the side. He lifted one foot and kissed each of her toes in turn, then down her instep to her heel, repeating the same path on the other. His lips found the little knob of her ankle and slowly ascended, kissing along her calf, over her knee and along her thigh. His fingertips gliding along the outsides of her legs as Ruth's breathing grew steadily faster. Her breasts heaved and her hips moved in little circles at the sensations of his lips traveling slowly towards her newly shaved pussy, her juices flowing freely.

Richard's hands slowly spread her legs as he started to move between them. He placed his lips between her belly button and her newly naked pussy, and planted a small kiss there. A light breath of warm air played over her freshly shaved pussy sending Ruth's hips up to meet his lips. He kissed her where he had just shaved her, and the sensation made her squirm under his touch; his tongue drew a little circle around the naked flesh. He slowly ran his tongue along each of her swollen lips teasingly, taking his time with her.

Ruth could no longer control the movement of her hips. Each delicious kiss and lick sent them upward to meet his lips, her breath coming in gasps, her moaning growing louder as the sweet sensations wrapped themselves around her body. No man had ever touched and kissed her like this. Her ex-husband's idea of foreplay was to rub her a few times before crawling between her legs and roughly plunging into her until he came. He had never gone down on her even though he expected it of her.

At that moment all thought left Ruth's mind. Richard's tongue slowly parted her swollen lips and made a delicious trip from her opening, slowly parting them in its wake, and tickled her clit lightly. Her arms tensed and her fingers dug into the comforter beneath her, grasping it tightly. Her hips pushed against him as she exploded into orgasm screaming out loudly. He took her clit lightly between his teeth, his tongue flicking over it expertly as she continued to cum. He moaned into her as she came. The vibrations of the sound made her orgasm more intense, penetrating her deeply.

He started to suckle at her clit. A new sensation that made her orgasm stretch out longer than she thought was possible. Her hips thrashing against his lips and her fingers digging deeper into the comforter as her head thrashed from side to side. Her first orgasm had just started to subside when he slowly pushed two fingers into her. She could feel them slowly moving into place behind her clit, pressing out from the inside, pushing her deeper into his greedy mouth, moving in unison with his tongue and lips. She exploded again, her body shuddering from head to toe. Each lick caused a new little explosion of pleasure to spill out of her sending trembles through her body.

Ruth could feel her juices spill down her thighs. She could hear the wetness against his mouth as he drank her in with quiet, lustful gulps. Light moans of pleasure emerged from him as he drank in each drop. She looked down and saw his eyes looking up at her, the lust in his eyes, the pleasure dancing around them and she came again. "Oh god!" she screamed. "Please, please Sir. Fuck me!" Instantly blushing, turning a deep crimson. She seldom even swore, and she had never in her life uttered that phrase before.

Clafoun
Clafoun
12 Followers
12