Shaved Clit Bath

Story Info
A first-time full shave leads to a great tongue bath
1.3k words
120k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really like to eat a girl out. Nothing turns me on more than gazing at a girl's bare pussy - touching, kissing, licking and sucking her lips and clit. I appreciate variety when it comes to the length of pubic hair. My girlfriend and I had gotten into the habit of trimming her bush occasionally. She had never gone au natural before... so one time I rather coaxed her into it...

Sara and I had sex all the time, so we were used to just "gettin' to it." In fact, our escapades usually started with her telling me, "Okay, strip down" in a joking, playful voice. This time was no exception. We got up on the bed completely nude, Sara on her back and me on my stomach, my face staring right at her pussy. I had the trimmer and some scissors nearby. With her legs open wide, Sara's love mound was completely exposed to me.

As I gently stroked her pubic hair, she sighed. When I stopped to reach for the trimmer, Sara lifted her head up off the bed so she could see what was about to happen. "Click - Zzzmmmm..." the trimmer sounded just like her favorite vibrator. I rested on my elbows with the trimmer in one hand, using my other hand to pull straight little tufts of hair for the trimmer. "Zzzttt"

"Zzzzzttttt" I moved my middle finger over one of the folds of her pussy to protect the delicate flesh from the sharp claws of the razor. "Zzzztt, Zzzztt Zzztttt" the hair was getting more sparse by the minute. I moved closer to her clit, putting my index and middle finger on either side to protect her swollen love button. I pinched it gently as I continued to trim the area above her mound. I glanced up at Sara's face just in time to see glance up from her crotch and her eyes lock with mine. Almost without her thinking, a whisper came out of her mouth as she stared at me. "hohhhhh..." Sara closed her eyes, laid her head back down and let me finish the job.

Usually, I'll leave a patch at the top... that's the way she likes it. This time, I guess the patch kept getting smaller and smaller as I tried to keep it even. So, I decided "what the hell" and just trimmed it all off. After I made sure that I had trimmed her all over, and then said, "okay, all done." Sara glanced down and seeing it practically bare everywhere exclaimed, "Matt!" and then jumped up out of bed and ran down the hall.

I went down the hall after her to see what would happen next. Sara had the water running in the shower, so I peeked in. I could see just a bit between the opening in the curtain. She was shaving her pubes completely smooth! As I was watching her, my cock was getting increasingly harder, Sara glanced up at me. I quickly said, "Everything okay?"

"Just go back in the other room," Sara teased. "I'll be there in a minute."

It seemed like I lay on the bed forever waiting for Sara to finish. Finally, she strode in the room, swaying her hips back and forth, her hands covering her shaved pussy. As I started to sit up, Sara pushed me back as she crawled onto the bed. Licking my lips with her tongue, she looked square into my eyes and whispered, "I'm really horny. Are you gonna lick me?"

All I did was smile and gently push her back on the bed. I kissed her lips gently, then licked inside her right ear. Rubbing my chest against her breasts and my super hard shaft against her tummy and inner thigh, I brought my lips down to her left nipple and licked it as softly as I could for a few seconds. Then, gently biting it, I sucked her hardening nipple into my mouth. "Ahhhh..." Sara exhaled, and I knew she was ready to go. I sat up off her and lifted her legs up from behind her knees. Taking her left foot in my hand, I ran my tongue down the outside length, over her big toe and sucked her smaller toes into my mouth before licking my tongue straight up the sole. "Waah!" Sara giggled and twitched her pretty foot out of my hand. That diverted my concentration enough to see that Sara's pussy lips were now in full bloom, and it was time to give them my complete attention.

Situated with Sara's bare feet perched on my shoulders and her legs spread far apart, my face was just inches from her glorious shaved mound. I paused for a few seconds to take in the beauty of her bare pussy. I ran a finger gently down her slice, and I thought I saw her muscles tighten.

Inching my lips closer to hers, I breathed warm and gently on her clit. Next, I barely stroked my bottom lip across her button. Hearing her whispered exhales of "hhhhooooohhhhh," and not being able to stand it much longer, I cupped both my hands under her ass cheeks, and squeezed firm.

I flattened my tongue and starting right above her butt hole and licked firm and steady up her pussy lips to her clit. "Awww! Yes!!" Sara cried out. "Don't stop!" I flicked the tip of my tongue across her clit three or four times before swirling it around the edges of her hard button. "Ohhhh, god... ahhhh!"

I slobbered all over her clit, licking and sucking it - firmly then softly, over and over. Then, I would pause just a second or two to give her a break before sucking and licking her clit again. I pushed a finger into her wet pussy, curling it once inside so it pressed against the backside of her clit. Putting pressure on her g-spot, I firmly licked and sucked her clit some more, adding another finger after a while. "Uhhhh, yeah! Ahh!" I kept licking and realized there was just enough room to put my pinky at Sara's back door. I pushed my finger against her anal opening and stopped tongue bathing her clit for just a second.

When I did, all of her pussy muscles relaxed and her butt hole opened just enough to let me slide the tip of my finger in her ass. "Oh..." Sara said in a deep, slutty voice, "Oh yeaaahhh!" I pressed my whole tongue on her clit again, swirling, sucking and licking it for all it was worth. This was bliss! My pinky in her butt, two fingers in her pussy and my tongue worshipping her swollen clit - and she was totally shaved too! I was in heaven!

As Sara's breath shortened, her exclamations got higher and faster. "Oh! Aw! Uh! Uh! Ah!!" I could tell she was close to cumming, so I let up just a half second, then flicked her button with my tongue six or eight times before firmly pressing my whole tongue down again on her clit. Sara held her breath and her whole body clenched. "AHHHHHHH!" I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers in multiple spasms. "Ohhhh!" I held her clit in my mouth, kissing it occasionally then slowly licking her until she came down off her high. "Mmmmm..." Sara said after a couple minutes. "That was awesome!"

"I almost came on the bed," I said, giving her beautifully shaved slice of heaven one more kiss before getting up on my knees. "We wouldn't want that, would we?" Sara said as I slid my hardness into her wet and waiting pussy. "Ohhh... no way!" I said as I started rhythmically pumping her. After the incredible turn-on I had just witnessed, it took no time for me to finish off inside her with an incredible orgasm. We kissed, petted each other for a while, and started thinking about Round Two!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eating Your Pussy How he would eat you when you meet.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Clit Fuck When a big clit is almost all a woman needs.in Group Sex
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Showing Off My Camel Toe Pussy Masturbation in change room accidentally exposing myself.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories