Shaving My Indian Daughter-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sushma immediately stood on her knees and parting her legs wide then hid her face in pillow. She knew that it was her first chance of anal fuck and that also with such a big cock, so it was not going to be easy for her.

I put a generous amount of oil on her ass hole and inserting my finger, I lubricated her spinster with finger fucking. Then I drenched my own cock in oil, and put the tip on her ass opening.

As Sushma felt the hot tip, touching her ass hole, she shuddered in fear and automatically tensed. I kept my cock head on her anal opening and lying on her back, took both her hanging boobs in my hands and started fondling them, and lovingly said,

"Sushma! You are my darling Daughter- In- Law and I love you so much. Don't afraid, I will be gentle. Please relax and let me insert just the cockhead now. If you adjust to the size and allow, only then I will push it in, otherwise I will not inflict pain to my daughter and will not fuck you in ass. Please Beta, relax."

My words put her on ease and she relaxed. As soon as I felt her relaxing, I gave a big and powerful thrust and opening her brown wrinkled ass hole, my cock head went inside her ass.

Sushma gave a painful shriek and started chanting OH OH OH .

My cock was really big for her and it was her first anal fucking. So I kept still and lying on her back, kept fondling her nipples with my thumbs and fingers and also started kissing her back. Sushma had clenched her teeth and was trying to bear the pain in ass. But she was brave and didn't ask me to pull my cock out.

I was lying still, but kept the pressure of cock inside. I was doing pushing action, but not giving thrusts. Sushma was tense, so her ass muscles were tight again, and my cock was wedged in her ass.

Her ass was so tight that it felt as if my cock was clutched in a vice. Her ass muscles were holding my cock like a tightest fist.

After some time, Sushma relaxed as the pain in her ass has reduced and also I was not giving jerks or thrusts, so her ass hole got adjusted. Now as I was giving a continuous pressure on ass, so now my cock, very slowly, started slipping in her hole.

Sushma could feel my cock going in her ass hole, but as it was so slow and also pain has reduced, so she kept silent.

I brought one hand down to her cunt and took her clit in my thumb and finger and started gently massaging it. Sushma gave big moan of pleasure. I was happy that she liked it and was moaning in ecstasy.

Now I gave a big jerk and all of my cock went inside her ass and my public bones touched her buttocks.

As Sushma felt my cock moving in and my front side touching her butts, she knew that the game is over and whole of cock is inside her ass hole.

She gave a moan mixed with pain and pleasure. It was more of relief that my cock was now fully inserted in her ass.

I kept still for sometime so that her ass may adjust to the big cock wedged in it. Then I started giving small thrusts and started fucking her with 2 inches of cock.

After 3-4 times, finding no resistance from Sushma, I started fucking her ass with big and powerful strokes. Now I was pulling my cock, till only the tip was inside and then thrusting it fully in her. Sushma was not feeling the pain or uneasiness now, and she had hidden her face in pillow and was moaning loudly.

I was enjoying the immense pleasure and was anal fucking my lovely Daughter- In- Law with my big cock.

I increased my speed, as her ass was fully lubricated and relaxed so she was taking my full length of cock with ease.

I kept fucking Sushma's ass for about 10 minutes, and now my balls were getting tighter and I felt that I may not last long. So lovingly I asked Sushma,

"Sushma Beti! I am nearing my orgasm and may not last long. May I come in you?"

Sushma kept silent but nodded her head for me to go ahead.

I increased my speed and with a big thrust, I jabbed my cock in her ass and my cock twitched with delight. My cock pulsated and throbbed and shot its first spurt of thick white cum in her ass. The first spurt was followed by another and then another, till I couldn't count the numbers.

As I hit my orgasm, Sushma also brought her hand to her cunt and rubbed her clit vigorously and gave a big squeal and she also came along with me. Her cunt also started releasing her cunt juices and she was enjoying another big orgasm in same day.

We both fell on the mat like dead wood. After some time, my cock softened and with a plop sound it came out of my darling Daughter- In- Law's ass. As my cock has plugged her ass, so when I pulled my cock out, all the stopped cum came rushing out of her ass hole and passing through the channel of her cunt, started felling on the ground.

After about 5 minutes, we regained our energy and I pulled Sushma in my arms and hugging her, kissed passionately on her lips. She also reciprocated and kissed me with equal love and lust.

I lovingly asked her,

"Sushma! How was the fuck? Did you like it or was it painful for you? How was the experience?"

She was naturally shy, but looking in my face with love, she hugged me and spoke,

"Oh Papa Ji! Thank you so much for whatever you have done with me. Today I felt like a real women. You are marvelous and monster of a man. Your manhood is so big and tight, but you are so expert that I didn't felt any uneasiness or pain. I loved the way, you made love to me. Today was the first ever chance in my ass. I was still virgin there and like your son took away my cunt cherry on my wedding night, you took my ass cherry today. So today is like another wedding day and you are like another husband to me. I feel today is my wedding day (night) with you. I love you so much that I can't tell you. Papa Ji I love you as Father- In- Law and also as my love."

Saying this Sushma hugged me with love and planted her lips on my lips. I also hugged her and took her in my arms and said,

"Sushma! You are my Daughter- In- Law and like my own daughter, but from the day, you came to this house. I was fascinated with your beauty. I am lucky that you accepted my love and allowed me to fuck you. You were so tight that I relived my own wedding night with your Mother- In- Law. I love you more than anyone else in world. "

Sushma was so happy to hear it. She lovingly said,

"Oh Papa Ji! Thank you so much to accept my love. From today onward, in the eyes of world, I am your Daughter- In- Law and you are my father, but in my eyes you are my second husband. From today onward, I will put another line of vermilion (red powder which Indian Hindu ladies put in their head for the long life and love of their husband) in my hair for you along with your son. From today onward, I will put another Bindi (red dot type sticker Hindu ladies put on their forehead in the name of their husband), on my forehead for you. From today you are my husband and I am your wife. You have every right on me and you can make love to me in any hole at any time and in any way, you like. Like a wife, I will always be there for you to fuck me."

Saying this, her eyes became moist with love and tears of love came to my eyes also. I tightened my hug and kissed and kissed her like a mad man.

Then I broke my embrace and asked her,

"Sushma! My darling! Hurry up, as the time of your Mother- In- Law to come back from temple is nearing up. We should not make her suspicious. I will again fuck you tomorrow. Tomorrow I want you to sit on my lap facing me and fuck your cunt in this position and then make you lie in missionary position and then I will fuck you in your ass, while you face me and see me fucking your tiny ass hole."

Sushma smiled and said, "Oh Papa Ji! You are so horny for me. But now I am your wife also so I will be looking forward for tomorrow for being with you as you want. You can do anything with me. I hope to learn different positions and ways to enjoy sex with you."

Saying this, my Daughter- In- Law went to bathroom to get ready. This was our first day, and after that we daily fuck in the morning and whenever we get a chance, we fuck like horny rabbits.

For the whole of world, we are Father- In- Law and Daughter- In- Law, but for each other we are husband and wife. So the saga of mutual love goes on...