Shaving Problems

Story Info
Younger assistant asks her boss to be clean shaven.
3.9k words
4.21
86.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a little story that is based on true events.)

A year or so ago, I was walking through the mall. They always had these vendors in the middle of the walkway with their rolling displays selling things like chocolate, coffee, jewelry, etc. As I walked down the mall, I spied a good looking brunette working at her stand. As I passed she asked me if I wanted to try some of her product. She was selling some kind of Dead Sea salt skin treatment.

Well, I didn't give a shit about any salt from the Dead Sea or anywhere else, but this girl was hot. She smiled and flirted with me. She told me that her name was Rebecca and she was from Israel. We had a nice conversation. She was flirting and leading me on the whole time.

She asked me to try this skin treatment that contained Dead Sea salt. I rubbed it own my hands. The salt was gritty and mixed with some sort of oil. It did make my hands soft.

I didn't really want any of the junk, but she was so hot. She led me to believe that she would have a drink with me after work. So I bought some of her junk anyway. She said that she hoped I enjoyed the stuff. I asked about that drink after work. She took my money and said, "My boyfriend and I would love to join you for a few drinks." I had been had.

(What did you think was going to happen? A threesome. This part of the story is true. She flirted with me to get my money. Nothing else. It ain't the first time that I have fell for hot chick, and it won't be the last.)

I took the stuff home and put it on the bathroom counter where it collected dust.

Moving on. A few months ago, I hired a new girl at work to be my assistant. Her name was Lisa. She was about twenty-one with two children from two sorry guys. She had never been married. I showed her what to do and caught on quick. She was smart, efficient and beautiful.

Even after two kids, Lisa still had a killer body. Her hair was brown and short. She was about 5'2" with nice bubble butt. You could set your drink on that ass. Her tits measured 34" and stood straight out. She didn't need a bra nor did she wear one. She worked out at the gym and her arms and legs showed it, firm and muscular.

Over the months we worked together, I was privy to the problems she was having with the fathers of her children. Neither one of them would pay child support on time. The last one thought that he owned her. She could not date anyone without him interfering and causing a scene.

As Lisa and I became friends, she sought my advice. At times I would help her over some tight financial spots.

I always believe that lending money to a friend is a good way to lose that friend. But, Lisa needed my help and my money at times. She always paid me back. It might take some time, but she did pay me back.

I had enough loaning her money and decided to do something about them. My buddy, Doug, was one of the top divorce lawyers in town, and he owed me a few favors. I had referred several wealthy clients to him that paid very well.

I called Doug and explained the situation. Doug said that Lisa's problems were easy to solve. First, he got the two bums back in court. The judge signed a withholding order for the monthly payments and the arrearage each owed. Doug had their wages garnished. Lisa would not have to beg them for her child support payments.

Then, he got a restraining order on the last father. If he came within 200 feet of Lisa other than to pick up his child, he would be arrested. Also, exchange of the children was at the police station. Doug doesn't play around.

I offered to pay Doug, but he would not accept anything. He said that he owed me big time. Besides, he said he would have paid to see the look on the fathers' faces when the judge told them that they had better keep a steady job or they would find themselves in jail. To top it off, they had to pay his attorney's fees. Those two sorry assholes never knew what hit them.

Lastly, Doug told Lisa that his bill was $2,000.00 more than the judge allowed, but that I had taken care of the difference. He just didn't say how. Lisa was beside herself. She said that she couldn't let me pay all that money, but it would take her forever to pay me back. I told her not to worry.

Lisa was very grateful. She was not accustomed to someone helping her without expecting something in return. I really didn't expect anything in return. Lisa was too young and beautiful to be interested in me. I really enjoy helping someone who appreciates what you do for them.

I always felt that Lisa though to me as a father figure since I was much older than her. We had a good relationship. I teased her, but I never did anything improper. I was a gentleman because Lisa never gave me any indication that she wanted me to be anything else.

A few weeks after court, Lisa and I had to travel to Destin for business negotiations with a customer. Lisa was excited. She arranged for her mother to look after the kids. I scheduled three days in Destin to accomplish everything that we need to do.

Lisa and I arrived the afternoon before the meeting. We had a little time and decided to meet at the pool. I was sitting at the swim up bar when Lisa appeared. She had on the skimpiest hot pink bikini that I had ever seen. It did little more than cover her nipples and pussy. When she jumped into the water, it was nearly transparent. I could make out everything she had. I tried not to stare. It was impossible. My face was red as a beet.

"Is something wrong with you? Your faced is flushed!" Lisa said.

"I just ate a jalapeno. It is too hot for me." I lied. There weren't any jalapenos around. I though I was smart.

"I love those. Can I have one?" Lisa asked. Now what was I going to say now?

"Oh! I just ate the last one. Sorry. You look nice." I thought best to change the subject.

"Do you like my new bikini?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, yeah. But, I like what is in it better." I replied.

"Is this too much? Maybe I should go change?" She said.

"NO! DON'T DO THAT. You look wonderful. No, it is not too much!" I said as I thought to myself, "It may be too little, but it ain't too much!"

We had a few drinks, talked and lounged around the pool. Soon it was time to eat. She and I went to our rooms to change. Our rooms were next to each other overlooking the pool. I told her that I would take her some place expensive. Why not? The company was paying for it. She said that she would call me in an hour. I could be ready in ten minutes, but I knew women took longer, a lot longer. The wait was worth it.

Lisa called, and I met her outside our rooms. Damn! Lisa was so hot. She was wearing a short black dress that clung to every curve of her body. I drooled. I had to turn away before she noticed the bulge that was beginning to grow in my pants.

As we entered the restaurant, all eyes were on us, or rather Lisa. I loved it. I knew all the men were envious of me and the women jealous. They didn't know that we were just friends. Let them eat their hearts out. We ate, drank, talked, laughed and just had a wonderful time. But, we had work to do the next day. So, we returned to the hotel early and turned in for the night.

The next day we attended the meeting. Lisa was efficient and professional. She had everything that I needed at her finger tips. Several times she had documents ready for me before I asked for them. I wondered it she was just that efficient or could she read my mind. If she really could read my mind, I was in trouble for what I was thinking last night. Anyway, with Lisa's help we wrapped up our business by 4:00 p.m. and returned to the hotel.

That afternoon was a repeat of the first. Drinks around the pool, good conversation, sun and water. We decided to celebrate and give ourselves a bonus. Besides, we weren't leaving for two more days and could sleep in. Lisa asked me what kind of music I liked. I told her soft and slow. She said she would find us a place to go and the dress would be very casual. It was time to unwind.

After we changed, we met outside of our rooms. Both of us were in jeans. Lisa's jeans did fit a lot better than mine. But, she did say that she liked my Wrangler butt.

Lisa found a county bar and grill near the hotel within walking distance. We had steaks and beer. Both of us were ready to let our hair down.

Soon after we ate, the band started. Every other song was a slow song. I took advantage of the music to dance with Lisa. She wasn't shy. She held me close. I could feel her boobs on my chest. Several times she got close enough to feel the raging hard on in my jeans. I thought it was an accident at first. But as the night wore on and the beer flowed, it became obvious that she was grinding on my cock intentionally.

Lisa knew how to get me excited. She put her hand on the back of my neck and ran her fingers though my hair. I was such a little thing, but it turned me on so much. Only one other woman had done that to me. I wished someone else would do it, but if you have to ask, it isn't the same.

After about her fifth beer, Lisa was grinding her pussy on my aching cock when I looked down. Lisa was looking me straight in the eye with a devilish smile on her face. "Are you having a good time?" she said.

"Oh, yeah. I am having a great time." I replied. You couldn't pry the smile off my face with a crowbar.

"You seem to be having a HARD time dancing." Lisa giggled.

"You should know about the HARD time in am having with these dances. But, I am not complaining." I said. Lisa just laughed.

Around midnight, we returned to our rooms. Lisa kissed me on the cheek and gave me a big hung. She thanked me for such a wonderful time. We went into our rooms. A few minutes later, I heard Lisa's water running in the shower. It sounded like a good idea. I needed a cold shower anyway.

After I got out of the shower there as a knock at the door. I put on a terrycloth bathrobe that the hotel furnished and opened the door. Lisa was standing there in a bathrobe like mine.

"Can I come in? I want to talk to you." She said.

"Okay. What is so important that it can't wait until tomorrow?" I said as she entered the room, and I closed the door.

"I need to talk to you in another language." Lisa said.

"What language? I can't speak anything but English." I asked.

Lisa was standing with her back to me. She turned around and lowered her bathrobe on her shoulders. At the same time she said, in the most seductive voice she could manage, "Body language" and let the robe fall to the floor.

Under that bathrobe, Lisa was wearing a cupless black leather corset. It came up her torso with leather straps surrounding her boobs and a tiny black G-string. Sexy!

I couldn't speak. I stepped toward her, and she met me half way. We kissed. My cock was poking out of the bathrobe. It was so hard it hurt. Lisa untied my sash and slid her arms into the bathrobe around my back, giving me a hug as we probed each other's mouths with our tongues. She reached up and pushed the robe over my shoulders to let it fall to the floor.

We made our way to the bed and fell into it still wrapped in each other's arms. I just wasn't going to turn her loose. I my dreams had CUM true or they soon would cum.

I began kissing Lisa's neck and massaging her tits. I worked my tongue down her chest to those luscious tits poking through the leather straps. I flicked my tongue across one and gave each a little suck before moving to the other. Lisa arched her back as I rolled my tongue around her nipples.

Too many woman play a passive role in love making and sex. They just lay there. Lisa was not like that. She is the type of woman who takes an active part and helps you please her. You both get more enjoyment and fulfillment that way.

Lisa ran her fingers through my hair and held me tight. She moved my head to the places that were the most sensitive to her and where my tongue would make her skin twitch.

I slowly pulled down the zipper on the corset, exposing more skin as the corset opened up. When it was all the way down, I slid my hands inside the corset with my fingertips gently caressing her sides and stomach. As I neared her pussy, I could feel the skin twitch and her back arch as I pulled her G-string off. My fingertips searched for her clit. Lisa was shaved or waxed. Her skin was smoother than a baby's butt. It felt so good to just touch.

Finding her clit, I ever so gently caressed it with the tips of my fingers. Lisa came soon after. I continued massaging it and drove her to another orgasm. The juices were poring out of her cunt like a waterfall.

"You are a very bad girl." I whispered.

"That is when I am at my best. What are you going to do to this bad girl?" Lisa moaned.

"You are in for a severe tongue lashing." I said. With that I dropped my head between her legs. My tongue took the place of my fingers and massaged her clit. Oh, the feeling of the smooth skin around her cunt was like nothing I had ever experienced. I was embarrassed. It was like I was eating a child, but this was a full grown woman, who knew what she wanted.

I worked her pussy lips with my tongue and lips, pulling and rubbing.

Lisa then began to convulse. Her whole body trembled and jerked spasmodically. Lisa had just experienced her first a "full body orgasm." "Please give me a minute. Let the spasms subside." She begged. "I have never cum like that before in my life."

After a drink of ice water, Lisa was ready for round two. She threw me on the bed and grabbed my dick. Lisa licked the precum that was oozing out the tip. Then, the head of my dick disappeared into her mouth.

"Deeper! I like it deeper." I begged.

Lisa responded by forcing my cock further into her mouth. She was trying but she couldn't get more than two inches into her mouth without gagging.

"I can't take any more. I have never given head much. I don't really like it." Lisa complained.

"Sure you can. I will tell you want to do and you do it. Just take it slow. Once you learn how, you will love it." I encouraged her.

"I just can't do it." Lisa said.

"Look, I will teach you how to deep throat. Just will follow my directions." I said. Lisa wasn't my first pupil, but she was the sexiest.

Lisa could not say anything. She just nodded her head with my cock sticking out of her mouth.

"Okay. Relax. Shove it in until you start to gag. Then, back it out a little and hold it. Hold there until you get used to my cock down your throat without gagging. That's it. Once you start to gag, back up and wait until you get used to it. And, relax! Breathe through your nose." I instructed her. I had taught several women like this and each became first class cocksuckers.

Lisa was a willing student. She wanted to please. She did I said. She shoved it in until she was ready to gag. Then, she withdrew and waited. She kept this up until her nose was pressed to my stomach and her chin was on my balls. When her nose touched my stomach, I was watching her face. Her eyes lit up. After a few minutes, Lisa pulled back. There was a huge grin on her face. She was so proud of herself.

"I can't believe I did that. It was so easy. I want to do it some more. But, don't cum in my mouth. I am DNS." Lisa beamed.

"Don't let me stop you. I am really proud of you. You are a quick learner and a give great head. What is DNS?" I praised her.

"Does not swallow!" she laughed.

Lisa flipped into the 69 position and rubbed her cunt into my face and swallowed by cock at the same time. This time she took it all in one movement. I went to work on her pussy while she had my dick. Within a few minutes, she was cumming again and trying to take more of my dick down her throat than I had to give. Her juices were gushing across my face. I loved it. Lisa had several more small orgasms before she had another full body orgasm. This got me turned on so much that I came deep in her throat. Lisa swallowed every drop. She soon rolled over on the bed with another round of jerking and trembling.

"I am sorry that I came in your mouth. I know you didn't want me to." I apologized.

"Hell, I never knew it could taste so good." Lisa said with a big shit eating grin on her face.

"I knew you had it in you." I said.

"There is one thing though." She said.

"What it that?" I asked.

"I don't like your bush. I like a man that is shaved, soft and smooth. Would you do that for me?" Lisa said.

"How am I going to do that without making my wife suspicious?"

"Find a way to make your wife think it is her idea." Lisa responded.

"I'll try." I knew this would take some doing.

"Great. The next time we have a business trip, I expect you to look like you did the day you were born." She teased.

The rest of the trip was spent in bed when we weren't working. We had a few things to tidy up before we got back to the office. The job came first. That is the way I am and so was Lisa. We worked hard and played hard.

Lisa wasn't bashful. She showed me the things that turned her on. I did my best to please her. She said that I had the best moves of anyone she had met. That gave me the big head in more places than one.

Once or twice, Lisa had a problem with one of my pubic hairs down her throat. She reminded me that she would really like it if I could shave. I made up my mind that I would find a way to do it without raising my wife's suspicions. Our trip ended all too soon, and we had to leave.

When I got back home, I had to think of shaving my pubic hair AND making my wife think it was her idea.

That evening I dropped a porno flick in the DVD. My wife, Becky, doesn't like to watch them. I had to begged and pouted a little before she gave in. The movies turn her on, but she won't to admit it. She wants me to force her to watch so that she has plausible deniability in case one of her hypocritical friends find out.

About half way through the movie, I said rather nonchalantly, "Have you ever noticed that all of these guys on these porno flicks have shaved their pubic hair? I wonder what it feels like?"

"Well, why don't you try it, or can't you take a hint?" my wife exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have been wanting you to get rid of that bush for a long time. I can't counted the times that one of your pubic hairs have interrupted our love making? I'll get the razor." She said.

What a great plan! I had made Becky think it was her idea all along. I had surprised myself that I was that good!

Well, I shaved all my pubic hair. I liked the feeling. Becky loved it too. I couldn't wait to show Lisa. But, there was a problem. I was bothered by hair bumps on my lower abdomen. They were down right ugly. Made me look like I had a rash.

I started looking on the Internet to find out what to do about them. One of the solutions was to exfoliate and moisturize the skin. One of the suggested exfoliates was salt. That brings us back to that stupid jar of Dead Sea salt that I bought from the girl in the mall. It was mixed with some sort of oil. Just what the hair bump doctor ordered.

I found the dust covered jar of Dead Sea salt and asked Becky to rub it in for me. She didn't want to at first, but the more she rubbed, the more she go into it. And, so did I.

I had a raging hard on in no time. Becky couldn't resist and took all of my cock down her throat. As she bobbed up and down on my dick, she massaged the oil and salt onto my balls and stomach. It wasn't long before I came in her mouth. She slurped it all down.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Salty. I love the feel of no hair. It is so soft and smooth." she said.

"Oh, by the way, I have a business trip next week. I will be in Florida for three or four days." I said. Lisa was going to enjoy this.

"Good! I'll take a few days off work and join you." Becky said.

"Oh! Sorry. There will be meetings all day long and into the night. I'll take you one weekend soon." I had to think fast. Becky was disappointed, but understood. I felt guilty for deceiving her for all of two seconds. Remember a hard dick just ain't got no conscience. In the meantime, I got Becky to apply some of that Dead Sea crap every day.

12