Shawn & Ashley's Journey

Story Info
He starts by calling.
900 words
4.18
20.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Meeting

We've all been there at one time; a friend has a party invites you and you just know she's trying to set you up with someone.

The night arrives and I say what the heck I have nothing else to do and there will be food and wine.

I dress in a nice tight cotton black dress; I may as well look sexy.

I sweep my hair up in a loose bun and apply some makeup.

I get to the party make my usual hellos how are you to the small crowd gathered.

I walk in the room where the food is; I turn around and bump into Him.

I turn around say I'm sorry, but I can't help but stare. He's someone I have never seen before handsome well put together. We smile than begin the small talk. His Name Is Shawn he works out with Jim. I tell Him my name is Ashley and Jill and I go way back.

I ask Him if he was invited to "meet a really good friend who is single." He chuckles and says "You too?"

We spend most the evening talking laughing there is something about Him that draws me to Him I don't know what it is.

I realize the time and say my goodbyes.

He asks for my number and without hesitation I give it to him.

Jim and Jill smile to me as I leave I smile back, thinking to myself it wasn't too bad after all.

I get home and look at my answering machine there are already 5 messages from him, I laugh I didn't think He'd call so soon, then the phone rings again.

My stomach gets knotted Oh My God I think what do I do? What do I say? I reach for the phone "Hello" I say softly.

The voice on the other end is His "Hello Ashley I hope you don't mind that I called so soon."

"No not at all I answer, I'm glad You did."

Oh God that was stupid to say I think to myself.

"Ashley I want to get to know you all about you there is nothing I want for you to keep from me. Do you understand? Above everything I expect Honesty."

"Yes Shawn I too feel the same way."

As we continue with small getting to know each other talk, i undress getting comfortable then he surprises me with his next questions.

"Ashley do you masturbate?"

I almost choke no one has ever asked me that question my even my best girlfriends. With me not answering He must have figured it was a yes.

"What do you Ashley?"

"Uhmmmm Shawn I I I don't know what to say."

"The truth Ashley...please."

"Well my fingers a vibrator and there is the “shower massage,” I say with a giggle.

He chuckles on the end. He asks for me to undress and lay naked on the bed.

"Ashley have you ever masturbated for someone on the phone?"

"No never." I answer.

"Ashley, relax listen to my voice do what comes natural are you willing to do this for me?"

Without even thinking about it I answer, "Yes."

I lay back on my bed. I take a deep breath Oh God I think what the hell am I doing? I can't believe I am doing this.

His voice is so mesmerizing. He tells me what to do with my hands to let them brush over my nipples to play with the buds feeling them becoming aroused.

"Move your hand down to your sex."

He asks if I can feel the warmth the dampness all I can do is moan softly.

He tells me to let a finger mover over the smooth silken lips of my pussy asking how it feels knowing I won't/can't answer.

"Ashley slip a finger inside now, I want you to move it in and out as if it was my cock."

"mmmmmmmmmm is all that I can say .My finger moving in and out my ass rising and falling on the bed eyes closed thinking of His cock inside me pushing and plunging in and out.

"Ashley do you want to cum? Do you need to cum? You have to tell me sweet thing."

"Ohhhhhh Yesssss i ask quietly yessss."

"CUM sweet Ashley Cum for me!"

My body takes over now nothing I can do can stop what is about to happen every muscles tightens within me I tremble and buck on the bed moaning and screaming in the phone.

Catching my breath "Shawn are You there?" I ask.

"Yes my sweet I am here. Tell me did you enjoy? Did you enjoy giving yourself to Me this way tonight?"

"Yes" I whisper.

"Do you wish to continue the journey?" "A journey of learning of yourself and growing."

"I may ask you to do things you may find off the wall, but will you try, knowing I will never harm you or do to you what I know You can't physically mentally or more importantly emotionally handle."

"Yes Shawn Yes."

"Thank You Ashley now sleep sweet one knowing I am in your mind and you in mine."

I hear the click of the phone; He hangs up. My God what have I agreed to? I ask myself. Laughing softly but if this journey is anything like tonight it should be a wonderful trip.