Shawn & Ashley's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Day 2.
1.4k words
4.28
18.3k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday, the sun shone thru the curtains.

The phone woke me i answered it, "hello sweet one."

"Hello" i replied.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Oh yes" i answered.

"Get up shower, shave I wish to have your skin silky clean."

"Wear something sexy of course no panties or bra."

"Go to the Hyatt Regency tell them your name then go to the room there will be a note do as it says."

The phone clicked.

I got out of bed jumped in the shower the warm water cascades over my skin.

I do as He asked making sure my skin is shaved smooth.

I get out dry myself off.

Now to find something sexy to wear.

I choose my tight black leather mini skirt and a sheer white blouse.

I put on my thigh highs. You can see the lace of the stockings right below my skirt.

I look in the mirror blushing as i see the image before me.

I make my to the Hotel.

I walk in i feel eyes on me wondering if any are His.

I make way to the desk.

"Hello I’m here for a key the name is Ashley Holmes."

The man gives me the card for room 703.

"Thank You." i turn and make my way to the elevator.

I slide the card thru the slot the door opens.

I enter, there’s a note on the dresser:

Hello sweet One,

On the bed you will find a black silk blindfold

Place it over your eyes then sit in the chair

That i placed in front of the foot of the bed-sit

And wait for me.

Shawn

I looked to the bed i see all kinds of implements laid out.

I have no idea what anything is.

I grab the blindfold sit in the chair and place it over my eyes.

The room becomes dark i suck in a breath of air.

What am i doing??

Ill is in a hotel room with basically a stranger.

A stranger that has awakened things deep within me, things i never knew were there.

I sit in the chair rubbing my hands together nervously.

I hear the door open then footsteps.

What if it's not Him?? "Hello" i say quietly.

The footsteps get closer.

I feel warm breath against my skin then His voice in my ear, "Hello sweet one, I see you have done as told."

"Yes.” I answer back.

I feel Him walk behind me to the bed.

I take a nervous breath.

My nipples rub against the soft material of my blouse they become hard.

He gets closer i feel cold steel against my flesh

Then i hear the rip of material then the air against my skin.

His breath against my breasts, His mouth around a harden nipple sucking it

I breathe deeply thru my nose then a pinch a tight pinch around the hard nub. His finger pinching the other nipple then the same hard pinch.

He leans in and whispers "Breathe thru it trust Me you will enjoy the sensation."

He was right once my body got used to the sting i could feel myself becoming aroused. The dampness between my thighs the swelling of my clit.

I found myself closing my legs so He wouldn't know, but He did.

I felt His hands pushing my legs apart then His hand against my pussy.

I moan as He touches me.

He chuckles and says,” I told you sweet one you would enjoy."

I then hear a buzzing sound.... a familiar sound to me.

My tongue moves over my lips and He slowly runs the cool rubber toy over my damp cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh" i moan out softly.

He places it on my clit i grasp at the arms of the chair. My hips begin to rise up.

"No cumming" He says.

"What?? I cry out.

"You are not to cum till I tell you."

I exhale deeply. Can i actually do this not cum till One tells me?

He moves the toy down my slit then slowly enters me.

Holding the arm of the chair tighter as He pushes it deeper and deeper in me. Twisting and turning it.

I hear Him chuckle as i fight off the urge to cum. Why is He making me do this, putting me thru such torture?

"You can't handle anymore can you? He says.

"Oh God no please please can i cum?"

With that i feel the clamps around my nipples come loose the blood rushing back into them. The vibe again pressed on my clit.

"Yes" He calls out..."Now"

I feel the wave rushing thru me my body convulsing as i sit in the chair.

Hips thrusting up and down, hands reaching out for Him.

He removes the blindfold and kisses my lips tenderly.

Holding me tightly,” Well done sweet one, well done."

Green eyes look to Him a smile on my lips.

"That was just the beginning."

Day 2 Continued

Sitting in the chair, my chin in His hand.

He kisses me softly on the lips.

He asks how i feel, i tell Him fine, just fine.

"Do you wish to continue sweet Ashley?" Nodding my head "Yes please." i answer.

He moves to the bed placing His toys on the floor.

"Come get on the bed."

I do as He asks rising from the chair making my way to the bed.

"Get on the bed on your knees hands holding the headboard."

Kneeling on the bed my hands grab the headboard, I turn my head to look at Him,” Trust Me." Is all He says?

My stomach feels as if it's in knots.

I’m kneeling naked on a bed on my knees.

He kisses my neck then i feel the cold steal of cuffs being placed around my wrists attaching them to the headboard. I start to say something then stop.

Trust Him Ashley remember what He's told you.

Instinctively i tug at the cuffs. They are tight but not too tight to cut off my circulation.

I look behind me. In His hand He has a whip with 9 strands of leather.

I gulp in shock,Wwwwhat are You going to do?" i ask Him.

This is a Cat O' Nine tail, relax My sweet enjoy the sensations.

I can't look i turn to face the wall i hear a swish then the SMACK against my ass.

It stings i want to cry out but don't.

Then another SMACK against the other cheek.

The leather leaves a sting on my flesh, not a sting that is painful an arousing type of sting.

His hand moves between my legs parting them.

His finger makes a trail over my slit, He feels the wetness.

Leaning in He whispers "My slut likes pain."

Then more smacks of the whip i don't know how many. He goes on and on it feels like forever.

All i know is my ass is burning but i like it.

I like it so much that my thighs are wet from my juices.

God i wonder what the hell is wrong with me.

I’m getting off on being whipped. Am i some sick freak? What the hell would i do next?

He continues to whip my ass over and over stopping every now and then to caress my burning flesh.

I’m rocking back and forth on my knees finally i can't stand it any longer.

"May i cum oh God please?"

His voice is stern "No not till you ask the right way." "Oh God i plead what right way i asked you didn't i?"

"Call Me Master Ashley, that is what I am. I am your Master. Ask your Master if He will let you cum."

Not even able to argue His point.

My body aching to cum. "Master please oh God Please let me cum i can't hold back any longer i need to cum so badly?"

Just then i feel Him shoving 2 fingers deep in my cunt His thumb rubbing over my swollen clit.

"Yes my sweet slut .Yes cum for your Master cum for Me. Cum for Me Now!!!"

My body explodes, juices flowing from me coating His hand and my thighs

Shaking uncontrollably on the bed, He takes me in His arms and holds me tight.

Kissing me gently on my neck .He undoes the cuffs laying me on the bed.

He lies next to me. Wrapping His arms around me .He whispers, "I am so proud of you Ashley, so very proud. Now get some sleep." With that my eyes close and i drift off to sleep