Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good boy,' said Anastasia, patting him on the head. 'Now get on the bed and lie down. Mommy wants you to sniff her ass while I tell you how I want you to jerk off.'

Shawn was on the bed faster than you could blink. He lay down, pulled his pants down to his ankles and tossed them over the edge. He stuck his hands inside his briefs and started pulling them down a little slower. His cock popped out, already hard and waiting for her. He moved the waistband around under his dick, using it to rub the sensitive spot under his cock. He took his hands away from it and started rubbing his cock up and down, batting it between his hands, and even gave it a few firm strokes right in front of his mother's eyes. She followed every movement of his cock, fascinated by how hard he was and how she could control it just by wearing some shiny material. She snapped back to reality after seeing him spitting on his hands and using it to lube up his meat.

'Bad Shawny,' she whispered, rubbing her pussy through the rubber unconsciously. 'You were supposed to wait for my instructions in jerking off, now I'll have to punish you by prolonging your orgasm. Do you think your little cock and swollen little balls will have enough cum for me anyway.'

Shawn blinked as he took his hands off his dick and started to rub his palm over the tip, gathering some precum over it. He rubbed it across the ring on his cock where it had been cut. 'Um, it's not that little, mommy. I'm sure I could cover your face in cum if you wanted me to.'

'Oh, you dirty little boy,' said Anastasia, walking forwards to stand next to him. She grabbed his cock, moving her hand along its length in full, firm strokes. He whimpered as it stood up taller and more erect than he could get it, aching for release. She leaned down and placed a single kiss on the tip. 'Do you like that? And you should be ashamed for how hard this is.' She squeezed his cock, making him gasp. 'It's harder than it ever was when you were rubbing it. Let's see what this does.'

She put her boots up on the bed and stood over him, looking down on her son while bent over. She smiled as she saw his cute face below her, looking up at her curvy, mature body with the fascination only a child could have for his mother. She twisted her hand around his cock with a couple more strokes before placing her ass over his face, bringing it lower until it touched his nose. He breathed in the sweat and scent of her rubber eagerly, letting out a moan. She laughed as she dropped her ass on him and started grinding herself on him.

'Good boy,' she said, taking his hand and placing it on his cock. 'Stroke yourself nice and hard. Stroke for Mommy.'

Shawn grabbed his cock firmly, moving his fist up and down and stroking himself like she wanted. He gasped as his hips involuntarily thrust at her face while she stared down at him, nearly naked and jacking off for her. He felt the same perverse thrill he had experienced every time he used her panties to masturbate, or when she posed for him with her ass pushed out in tight spandex or a tiny thong showing her soft, naked butt. He moved his whole arm slowly, enjoying the light feel of his dexterous fingers on his cock as he brushed his tips on it. He gave a visible shudder of pleasure, his cock throbbing and at the ready.

'That's a good boy,' said Anastasia, giving him a show as well by rubbing herself through the latex. She mauled her pussy firmly, struggling to get off as quickly as she could. It was like she had forgotten she was wearing clothes over her bald mound. 'Stroke yourself nice and quick for Mommy. Give me a good show while you love yourself, honey.'

Shawn began stroking himself faster, hoping she would let him cum soon. He didn't think he could hold back much longer with that ass over his face. He jerked his hips and pumped away for all he was worth.

'Do you feel that perfect ass pressing down on your face, son?' asked Anastasia, sitting down on him. Her huge ass covered his entire face, even going over his cheeks and nearly reaching his ears. 'That's what I like to see, my son's cute face covered entirely by my perfect butt cheeks. Jerk yourself harder and faster for Mommy. Sniff my ass and kiss it through the leather.'

Shawn let out a muffled moan, his cock turning harder than diamonds as she gave him instructions on what to do. He breathed in, taking the sexy scent of the latex on his face. He kissed her ass through the rubber several times, wishing she would take mercy on him and pull them down so he could have the sweat on her ass rubbed and mashed all over his cheeks and nose. He could hardly wait for her to force his head between her ass and clean the droplets of sweat out of there for the rest of the day.

Anastasia abruptly stood up and pulled something out of her pocket. She dropped it on his chest and got off the bed, walking to the door. Shawn stared after her in consternation while her enormous butt swayed in front of him.

'Put that on and come into my bedroom, Shawny,' said Anastasia, pausing in the doorway to bend over and smack her ass. She put her shoulders up, turned around and winked at him, making his meat throb, and placed her hands on her hips as she struck another pose in the doorway while moving her ass from side to side, ensuring his focus was on it. 'I'm looking forward to this.'

Shawn stared down at the red-and-blue outfit on his chest, picking it up and taking a whiff. Wait ... that was spandex. Did that mean he was, ironically enough, going to be trapped in the Black Cat's web?

He took off his shirt and tossed it in the laundry, putting the spandex outfit on and checking himself in the mirror. It fit him very closely, making it slightly uncomfortable in the crotch area. His cock was constricted by the spandex, but he still had quite a huge bulge showing in the front. It fit his teenage body well though, highlighting his lean muscles. It would be enjoyable if he had to fight Black Cat for stealing or something, though that might have to wait.

He walked to his mother's bedroom, looking inside the doorway. His heart stood still. She was waiting for him with her tongue out, moistening her soft lips while towering over his small frame. She held out her hand and pulled him closer, crushing him to her soft breasts as he looked up at her in awe. There was no way he could resist her charms. Anastasia leaned down to kiss him on the mouth, exploring him thoroughly with her tongue. She withdrew after a while, lifting him up and carrying him to the bed. She placed him down gently, swinging a leg over his face and pushing her latex butt in it again. She leaned down and took his cock in her hand, stroking it gently.

'Do you like this latex ass in your face, Shawny?' she said, moving it along his shaft and dipping her head to lick it.

'Y-yes!' moaned Shawn eagerly, wishing she would take it into her mouth and suck it like a lollipop. He reached up and gave her latex-clad ass a firm spank, making her giggle. She loved feeling any part of her son on her ass.

'Then kiss it, darling.' She twisted her hand backwards to point at the centre of her right ass cheek, tapping it with a long nail. 'Kiss it right here. Does Spidey love ass so much he's willing to forget about crime and get to work worshipping this huge, Goddess ass of mine?'

'Y-Yes, mommy,' panted Shawn, moving to her butt cheek while she teased his cock. He planted a soft, wet kiss on it, leaving the impression of his lips with some spit over there.

'That felt so good, son,' she said, spanking her other cheek. 'Now kiss my left cheek right there, in the middle. I want to feel your lips burning a hole through my rubber to my ass. Show me how much you love this ass encased in rubber just for you, like you want to be behind it even while you go to school. You wouldn't mind kissing my ass and licking this shiny rubber to see it wet in public all the way to school, would you, dear?'

'N-no, mommy,' gasped Shawn, leaning towards her left bum cheek and kissing there, too. He felt his cock about to erupt already, and decided that he really wanted to cum hard while worshipping her ass. 'I love your ass more than anything else. It would be a real honour to kiss it in public while going to school, while coming back, in the car as you get in and out, or while going out of the house and coming back in. I love how big and soft your ass is, I want it to be my pillow someday.'

'If you worship this ass well, it just might become that, honey,' said his mother, leaning down to start licking his cock. 'Now start sniffing this latex on my butt for a while before I say you can lick it. I want to hear the sniffs you give it, loud and clear. I can smell the precum and arousal from your cock, I hope you can see how wet and hot I am under this rubber for you.'

Shawn moaned as Anastasia started to rub his cock and lick every part of it. He leaned up, buried his face deep into her ass and gave it very audible sniffs. He moved his face around her bottom, breathing it in along with the rubber as deeply as he could. He smelled her ass covered in rubber from her crack outwards to her right cheek while giving it a few intermittent kisses, then moved back inwards to her crack. He buried his nose in it, sniffing up and down its length. He kissed her ass crack fully from near her pussy to the top, then moved back down, kissing and licking every inch of the hot rubber back to where her pussy was. He pushed his face into the spot near her pussy and let her grind on his face, wishing it was bare so he could see how wet and juicy she was.

Anastasia felt her pussy grow wetter as her son shoved his face in it. She reached down with one hand and started rubbing herself again through the rubber, moaning encouragement to him. He started moving his face randomly across her ass to smell the latex, leaving kisses on the spots which felt softest and sweatiest to him. He moaned at the thought of her moist ass and pussy grinding on his face, giving him a mouthful of salt to drink up. He didn't care, it was totally worth it to have one taste of that divine ass crack and slit covering his mouth.

Anastasia took the tip of his cock into her mouth and sucked it gently, allowing it to go in at half his length. He struggled to thrust his whole cock into her mouth, but she didn't allow it. She used her mouth to cover the other half of his cock and stop it going into her mouth. She knew the teasing would make him cum hard before long, and she knew exactly where she wanted it. She licked her lips.

'Are you ready to cum for me, Shawny?' she asked, giving him a long, slow lick right up the centreline of his shaft. The sensation made him groan and thrust up, his shuddering body speaking louder than he did.

'Y-yes, mommy!' he moaned, pushing his hips against her hand. His cock slid between her fingers and palm, leaving streaks of precum all over her hands. 'P-please finish me off, I can't stand it anymore! Please let me cum!'

'Oh?' she said in a naughty voice. She ran delicate fingers all over his cock and licked the glans with the ring around it, making his nuts tighten. 'You want it so bad, do you? Bury your face in my ass and say that Black Cat's ass is the only criminal case Spidey can't solve, because it's criminally sexy! Say it now and you can cum!'

Shawn pushed his face into her ass cheeks. Her ass vibrated as he did what he was told, although she couldn't make out the muffled words. It didn't matter, of course, since what he said came from the heart anyway. She intensified her tempo on his dick.

'Get ready, Shawny,' she said, smiling. 'Mommy's going to make you cum like a geyser!'

Shawn gave a muffled moan and nodded, his face humping her ass. Anastasia could feel her butt rising off the bed as he did. She smiled. He was really eager for ass.

'Here you go, Shawny, or rather, HERE YOU CUM!'

Her licking turned into a slow, slurping suckfest. Shawn cried out and thrust his cock into her mouth, now unobstructed by her hands. He fucked her face for a few minutes nonstop and then the first spurt of cum flew down her throat. She muttered a mild curse and spun around, sitting on his cock while facing him. The other jets of cum came out on her latex costume between her son's cock and her rubber ass. She bounced and ground her ass cheeks on him, making him cum harder than he had in his life. Huge spurts of cum blew out of his tip, coating her black latex in a rich, white cream she wanted to lick up like a little kitty.

She stood up from her son's lap, turning around to show him her ass coated with his cum. Shawn gave a slight groan, exhausted from the intensity of his orgasm. He looked up at her rubber ass covered in warm, white spunk, and gaped. The whole of her ass and part of her legs and thighs was wet with jizz. He had never produced such a load before. It made him think of what else he had eaten yesterday or if she had slipped something into his food. He racked his brains, but gave up in the end. Maybe it was just the magic of eating a latex ass which gave him that much protein.

Anastasia smacked her ass cheeks in succession, looking over at her shoulder at him with a taunting grin. She reached back with both hands and started to rub the white cum all over her ass. Her ass was a shiny, sexy mess after she was done, but Shawn would've gladly kept the moment in another sexy photoshoot which would last hours if he had the strength. For now, he could only lie back and see his mother's outfit stained in his hot cum, his eyes closing as he wondered what he should eat when he woke up.

'Naughty, naughty boy,' teased his mother as he started to doze. 'You dirtied my rubber with so much warm cum, but it's so messy.' She slapped both her cheeks and rubbed the semen into it more, withdrawing her hands covered in spunk. She started licking her palms clean like a cat. 'I really should make you clean it up, preferably with your tongue next time, you dirty little boy. That'll teach you for creating messes which you can't fix.'

Shawn couldn't wait. If his mother's punishment was to make him lick her rubber clean, he'd do that and move on to her boots as well. Any order given by his mother was okay.

It would always include the treat of that rubber ass hovering over his face or covering it with his face stuck between her asscheeks, unable to free himself unless he worshipped it properly.

The End

12