Shawna's Second

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his cock pressed between us, hard and hot. I kissed him again and whispered into his ear "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me slowly and gently. I want you to make love to my ass. " He slid his hands underneath me and stood up. I wrapped my leather covered legs around his hips as he carried me around the couch and to my bed. He gently laid me down, I didn't want to let go of him with my legs but did, took a step back and removed his shirt. His chest was well-defined and smooth. He stepped out of his loafers and undid his pants, allowing them to fall the floor. His silk boxers were all that were left. He put a hand on each side and pushed them down, revealing his own shaved crotch. I hadn't noticed that when I blew him in the car. In fact his entire body had been shaved smooth. It only added to the erotic energy I was feeling. I point my nightstand and said" lube". Rob understood, opened the drawer and took the tube out. He bent over me and kissed me, I felt his hands slide underneath my T-shirt and he began to lift it off of me. I raised my arms as he drew it over my head. His lips returned to mine quickly.

He laid down next to me and let his hands roam freely all over my body. He began to kiss his way down my neck, his lips traveling down my thin chest to my nipple. He teased it with his teeth, tongue and lips. My hands were on the back of his head, my eyes were pressed shut and my hips undulating. I could feel his cock, hard and hot on my thigh, and I wanted him in me, but this was a pleasure I had never experienced and I loved it . I felt his hand run the length of my cock, grab me loosely and slide up and down a few times before moving on to massage my balls. His mouth never left my nipples, but his hands were slowly moving my legs further apart.

I don't know how he had lubricated his fingers but they slid between my cheeks already greased as he began to play with my anus. I wriggled against him, but he just continue to tease me. He moved back up and we kissed again while he tortured me with his fingers. My cock was hard and I was going out of my mind when he slid a finger deep into me. I moaned into his mouth and thrust my hips up to meet him. He stroked me gently with his finger then he removed it. Before I could registered disappointment, two fingers entered me. I almost came with ecstasy. Rob could feel me contracting around his fingers and he pulled his face away, looked lovingly at me and said "Wait a little longer Shawna, and I'll make this the best orgasm you've ever had. " How could I not trust him? I moved my hips in rhythm with his finger fucking and began to enter a state of bliss I had never felt before when he removed his fingers.

I felt my hips leave my bed and a pillow was slid underneath them. Rob lifted my legs up in front of him, kissed both of my calves through the leather and grabbed my heels with one hand. I felt his head press against me and then into me. I let out a moan as he pushed himself into me. Very slowly he stroked, it was wonderful. I hadn't been fucked in three months, but Rob wasn't fucking me, he was making love to me. I was lost in the pleasure when I felt his well lubricated hand rub my cock head then up and down my shaft. I tried to spread my legs but he continued to hold them tightly while he dicked me. I came in his hand and watched him lick my cum from his palm. He let go of my heels, my legs fell on either side of him, leaned over me to kiss me and share my cum with me again.

He whispered "Turn over." and slowly withdrew himself. With his hands on my hips I rolled over on to my stomach, pillow still under me and spread my legs wide. I pushed myself up on my elbows and turned to watch Rob enter me again. From this angle he went all the way in and could still kiss me, which he did. I was lost in the exquisite pleasure I was feeling. I had a real lover, and he was riding my ass beautifully. Rob's hands went to my hips and he began to pump me harder and faster. I rocked back to meet his thrusts and was gratified to hear a grunt as he push himself as deeply into me as he could and shot his long hot load. I could feel his legs quivering against my thighs as an orgasmic wave washed over him.

He collapsed on top of me, sweaty and spent, and kissed my neck and ears. "That was better than any fantasy I've had about you in the last few months. " He slid off my body and lay next to me breathing hard. I stroked his hair and face, kissing him gently. He was drifting off to sleep. I sat up, removed my boots and stockings, turned off the lights and climbed into my bed. I spooned into Rob, pulled the sheet over both of us and slept contentedly.

I'll never forget my dream, because it was the first time the man who fucks me in my dream had a face. It was Rob. I woke around 8:30 with Rob still sleeping behind me. I rolled over and looked at him. He was beautiful, sleeping on his back, his smooth chest rising and falling slowly, my sheet bunched at his waist and legs spread. I put my hand lightly on his stomach, moved it down under the sheet and began to caress him. His hips shifted and his head rolled, but his breathing never changed as he grew harder and harder in my hand. Emboldened, I slowly moved the sheet down to his knees so I could watch him harden. I could only restrain myself for a short while before I got my knees, bent over him and gently took him into my mouth. I wouldn't use my hands on his meat, only my lips, tongue and throat. I went slowly to allow my tongue to feel every ridge and vein. He was so smooth, my lips traveled all the way to his pelvis and I didn't even feel stubble. I let my fingers began to rub one of his nipples as I slid my mouth up and down, eyes shut enjoying giving him this pleasure.

I felt a hand slide underneath my hair and behind my neck. Rob was awake, he moaned and shifted his hips to allow me to take him more easily. I gazed up into his sleepy eyes and watched his chest begin to rise and fall more rapidly as his breath quickened. His hand urged me on and his hips began to move in rhythm with my head. The word"Yessss" escaped his lips as he came in my mouth. I drank him down. I didn't want to stop but Rob was a middle-aged man, not a teenager, and he began to go soft. I kissed my way up his body until I was laying on top of him and we were face to face.

"Good morning lover." I said sweetly as I kissed him, my hair falling around his face.

He kissed me back and said"Good morning Shawna, thanks for the wake-up call" smiling.

"I need a shower, why don't you join me?"

"In just a minute, I need to wake up a little more. "

"Okay," I said as a rolled off him and walked toward the bathroom. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away so I gave him an exaggerated hip sway. He laughed. "Don't make me wait too long." I turned on the shower and stepped in. My skin tingled under the hot water and I arched my back to allow the water to run through my hair. I put some soap on my sponge and lathered my arms. I moved down my torso and began to lather my cock. As all teenage ' boys' know, the morning hard on takes a long time to go away, and masturbating definitely helps.

"Can I help you with that?" Rob stepped into the shower, his hand covering mine on my cock.

"I want to fuck you. Right now. " I looked directly at him. Rob turned his back to me, put his hands on the wall and spread his legs. He was letting me be in control. But I didn't know what to do. I let my hands caress his ass cheeks and my fingers slide down his crack. Rob pushed back gently and said"You need to grease me up a little bit Shawna". I squirted some liquid soap onto my hand, let it run down to my fingertips and ran my slick fingers over him. I pushed the tip of my middle finger in. It was very hot and incredibly tight. His muscles held me there for a moment then I pushed harder and went in to my knuckle. I was watching intently and smiling as I began to fuck Rob with my finger.

I was nervous but being driven by my lust and my hard on. I pulled my finger out of Rob's ass, squirted some more soap on to my hand and lubed my aching cock. I grabbed it hard, bent my knees slightly and pushed my head between his cheeks and against his asshole. I kept pushing up and I felt him open up slowly. My head squeezed through his opening. It felt like I was in a velvet vice, hot pressure holding my cock head tightly. Pleasure exploded through my body and I grabbed his hips hard. I couldn't stop. I pushed as hard as I could and buried myself completely in him, my hips slapping against his ass. I almost came but regained the slightest amount of control over my body. I had waited a long time to do this and I wanted to enjoy it just a little longer. There was nothing subtle about how I fucked Rob, it was hard and fast. My body was on auto pilot, my hips bucking rapidly, driving me into him. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled, trying to get more of my cock into him. I came. I didn't feel it build up, it just exploded out of me and into Rob.

I staggered back a step and leaned against the wall, hot water cascading over my face and down my body. My eyes were closed, my mind reeling from the pleasure. I felt Rob step up closely and slide his hands down my sides to my waist. He kissed me gently on the cheek, the eyelid and the forehead He began to wash my body. I had no strength and the sponge gliding over my skin felt wonderful. I turned around as he washed my back. He was shampooing my hair when I felt his cock, hard, press against the small of my back. I went up on my toes and wiggled my ass into his groin "Please?" was all I had to say.

I leaned against the wall and turned my head away from the water flow. I pushed my ass out towards him. I felt the sponge run down my crack followed immediately by his dick. He pushed all the way into me and fucked me fast. Rob didn't touch me with any other part of his body but his cock and hips. I tried to rock back to meet his thrusts but couldn't . I gave in to the waves of pleasure that hadn't stopped rolling through my body since I came. I bent over further and allowed him to go deeper. Rob put his hands on wall, one on either side of my head, and began to fuck me even faster. I kissed his hand and sucked his thumb into my mouth, blowing his digit while he filled me from behind. I felt him shoot deep inside me and he began to kiss my back.


Cold water snapped us back to reality and we both hurried out of the shower. I took a towel and began to dry him off, moving from his hair to his face, arms and smooth hard chest. I went to my knees and reached around him. I dried his ass, thighs, calves and feet. I kissed his cock and teased his balls with my tongue before drying those with the soft towel. I stood up and we kissed. Rob took a towel from the shelf and dried me off, starting at my feet and finishing by gently drying my hair while he kissed me deeply.

" I have a golf game in Westchester at 12:30 this afternoon" he said, his hands holding my head through the towel, his eyes looking into mine."but I'd like to see you tonight."

"I'd like you to see me tonight too." I said playfully. I kissed him lightly on the cheek and ducked out of his hands. I ran back to my bed, curled up in the middle of it and pulled the sheet up to my chin. Rob walked across the room and stopped at the edge of the bed. He had a lovely body.

" I'm serious," I could tell by his tone of voice"what I want to do is stay here and play with you all day" he smiled and those faded blue eyes twinkled at me again" but it's important that I meet these people this afternoon. Okay?"

"Okay." I sighed. I tried to look disappointed but it didn't work. I sat up as I gave him a big smile, reached over and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek again. I wanted him to stay and play, but I understood how hard these men worked. My brother-in-law put in 70 hour weeks. I laid back down and watched Rob get dressed, I felt sleepy. He took a piece of paper from my desk and wrote down my phone number. When he was ready to go he returned to my bed, bent over me, brushed my hair from my face and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Have a wonderful nap" he was smiling" I hope you dream of me."

" I will." and I did .

I woke up to the intercom buzzer at noon. I pulled myself out of bed, put on my robe,walked to the small box in the wall next my door and pushed the talk button.

"Hello."

"I have a delivery for Shawna Thomas." the voice sounded Chinese.

"What kind of delivery?" I asked.

"Flowers, ma'am."

He sent me flowers!"Third floor, make a left, last door in the right." I buzzed him in.

The two dozen red roses were beautiful. I didn't have a vase, but they still looked beautiful in my water pitcher on my kitchen counter . Rob called at 3, halfway through his golf game. We made plans to go on the first of many dates over the next 10 months. He was my first love and our relationship was filled with a lot of pleasurable, passionate sex. He bought me my first set of implants (a Christmas present), I got a red heart tattooed on my butt because he thought would be sexy (he held my hand through the whole thing) . Rob taught me how to make love, give love and receive love. I still think about him everyday. Rob died in an accident the next summer, driving home from my apartment on a Sunday evening.

12