Shawna's Surprise

Story Info
Shawna surprises dad after graduating.
3k words
4.2
52.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you a story of my love for my little girl, Shawna Mariah Beasley. I'm Jason Turner and have a somewhat athletic build with a stature of 5'10". Having a 7" dick never hurt any women I came across in life. I possess an average featured face enshrouded with dark wavy hair.

After her mother, Sarah, and I been together for three years, our junior year in school, we had been deeply in love. We moved into an apartment after graduating, and within half a year she became pregnant. Everything was going well, or so I thought, after the first year, but rather the most trivial things got her upset. She would walk out, leaving Shawna with me to care for weeks at length, until she would return with a contrite and humble look on her face. Of course I would receive her with open arms, because I loved her with such a deep love and because she was the mother of my darling little girl.

Sarah's fickleness became so outrageous over the early years of Shawna's life that every time her mom left, she would crawl into bed with me for comfort. This continued until the third year of her tender life, due to the unreliability of Sarah's presence (or the lack thereof) became the most unsettling part of her development. That's when her world, as well as my own, was turned upside down. Her mother concluded that the responsibilities of being a mother and partner was too much for her to bear, so she turned parental custody over to me and left after I demanded she do so... for good this time. For some bazaar reason, Shawna would retain her mother's last name.

From the loss of her mother, Shawna became a timid little girl, even up through her teen years. At the age of 17 she was able to tolerate electrical storms only by curling up on the couch while hugging a pillow and/or leaning up against me for moral support. So when that momentous storm came, it brought on a memorable turn of events; one that produced not fear but passion. It was an event that would forever create something much more than tension that a storm could bring on; it was a sexual frenzy in our relationship, from being her father to being her lover.

It was one horrific thunder and lightning storm we've had in decades that Friday afternoon, to which Shawna had never experienced the likes of before. It continued on into the early evening hours and would be the catalyst of our closer connection and would last a lifetime.

Side note.

Before... whenever a storm like that would come along, she would shriek and race to where I was, jump into my lap and hug me so intensely, so much that I thought she'd squeeze the life out of me, or cower like a scared animal in the corner of her bedroom. Up to her mid-teens, It mattered not if we were at home or in public; she'd jump in my lap, shake as she mumbled words of terror. Somehow being in my arms, hearing the sound of my reassuring voice, and the warmth of my body... she was normally soothed into pacivity.

That fateful night occurred a week after her 19th birthday. She went to her room, after a few hours of watching TV with me, to review the various colleges she was interested in.

I retired to my bedroom to watch one last movie in bed before going to sleep. As the movie was coming to a close, I under the covers and ready for sleep, when out of the blue a mighty clap of thunder shook the house. Instinctively, a horrid sound erupted from her room. She screamed while heading to mine. The door burst open with a crash (nearly making me jump out of bed) and threw her lean body onto mine and at me.

Since I normally don't wear anything while in bed, I wasn't worried about her seeing me naked, because I was covered up, but as her body smashed up against me, another thunderous clap sounded. Without realizing it, a boner was developing quite rapidly, and because she was fussing about... she bumped me and I yelped out in pain. Looking worried, she asked what happened.

Giggling hysterically after hearing about it, she seductively asked if she could give it a kiss to make it feel better. She had become like her mother after all, both naughty & nice simultaneously.

I said, "If only you could, honey, but I wouldn't advise it." To my surprise, her head bent down under the covers and her objective was accomplished. Even though I was trying to stop her, that only caused her to act even more aggressively in an attempt to get the job done. Without trying to, the head of my cock slipped into her mouth as a result of my resistance. I was in shock.

"Oh my God, this can't be happening," I told myself. Yet... in the same breath, I was overjoyed at getting a blowjob, even if it WAS my own daughter doing it. As the reality of the act struck me... there was an abrupt unleashing of a load of pent up cum shooting into her mouth and down her lovely throat. Instead of horror and shock, there were giggles once again emitting from her lips along with a muffled comment from under the covers.

"What did you say, honey?"

"I said," pulling the sheet off her head, 'That was AWESOME, daddy!'"

"And you're ok with that? I mean... you're not grossed out that your father's cum had just squirted in your mouth?" I asked with a bit of shock, admiration, and trepidation.

"Oh yeah. No! I'm more than ok... I'm great," She said happily. In one deft pull, the covers were thrown off completely exposing my body. I'm looking down at my pulsating pole, swaying in the air, then at her expression of lust. Another swift fluid action and her top was pulled off and tossed aside to the floor and to my shock. "Actually, it was better than I thought it would be. Really. Why do you look so shocked, daddy?" I mean, didn't you expect me to start having sex in college? Most girls do these days, ya know."

"Oh God." I murmured under my breath, "What have I done?"

I thought I was about to squirt again, just from her words alone, as my eyes roved over her lovely body. "Oh God, you are so beautiful."

"You think so," she chirped.

"Oh... absolutely, yes. No doubt about it!" I said.

Coming up close to me, instead of a peck on the cheek as she normally would, a gentle kiss was planted on my lips. The taste of salt and seasoning was lingering from the chips we were eating. I thought, "Yum, she tastes good." Pulling apart, our eyes locked onto each others; it was at that moment, I knew she was mine. I dove into another kiss, but my tongue slipped inadvertently between her lips and the flames erupted. Rolling her over, I slowly made my way down her body as my tongue and lips did their work on her.

After a bit of teasing, I slid down to her mound of blonde angel hair and sunk my face into her folds, licking & sucking with just a little nibble action. She nearly jumped off the bed from the sensation, just as her mother did that fateful day we encountered our first time together. I went down on her the same way without realizing it. Thinking about it, I smiled... knowing what must be done.

She cooed and mewed until her orgasm hit. Clutching the sheets, her moans built with the intensity of a nuclear power plant ready to blow.,, that is, until her eyes popped open wide. Shaking profusely, I thought she was gonna hurt herself, or me, but then... she went all stiff as her body pushed up reaching for the sky then collapsed into a heap of heavy gasps. "Oh dear God, daddy. That was totally rad!" I lifted my mouth from her labias briefly smiling then returned to my task at hand. "What are you doing? I already came," she gasped.

After the realization of what I was doing, she laid back while her body produced small twitches in preparation for the onslaught of several more orgasms I had in store for her. When the fourth one hit, her mouth made the "BIG O" expression as she gasped for air with eyes shut tightly. Not waiting for her body to recover, I positioned myself and dove into her quivering pussy with my aching cock to begin fucking my little girl.

We were like animals. Our bodies smashing up against the other, building for the final release. When it finally happened, we both screamed. The sound was too much; it caused my ears to ring. Maybe it was due to her mouth being in close proximity to my right ear that caused temporary deafness. I was exhausted and didn't mind one bit.

Laying pressed up against one another, we cooed and caressed the other person's body as the after glow leaked out of us. An hour or so later, I awoke to the sensation of having my cock being socked once more. Propping up on my elbows, I asked if what we did wasn't enough that night. Her only reply; a smile, a shake of her blonde headed hair, and a return to her ministrations of that engorged pole.

While settling down for good that night, I told her stories how her mother and I would fuck like bunnies that first time, during our 12th year in high school, between hedgerows at my parent's place. Normally, it's the guy who moves in for the kill. Not so with her. She was the aggressor, but I loved it nonetheless. Somehow it just egged me on and inflamed our desire for one another even hotter.

Time rolled on and and when she came of college years, she left, to my chagrin.

It's been 6 years since my little girl went off to college to obtain her Masters in Education. For all those years of raising my little girl, teaching her the many skills for life she'd need to enable her to enter the world or reality, I never expected her to teach me anything that she hadn't already.

In the past, every time Shawna would return home for leave, or summer vacation, we would always enjoy the pleasure that each others bodies provided. This time was different. After her graduation, I told her I needed to get the house in order, but really... I just wanted to be there for when she comes through the front door and see the expression on her face and the reaction she'd have regarding what I did to the place since the last time she was home. Instead, it was my reaction she was anxious to see.

To my surprise, she brought a friend of hers along for a few weeks that was on her trip home, or so she said. Tracy had shiny black hair with a body to die for. The flecks of green in her eyes was breathtaking. She was totally mesmerizing. She was a little taller than Shawna's 5'5" frame; trim, but with somewhat flaring hips; firmer and higher breasts than Shawna possessed, but that didn't make a difference to my cock.

At first, I thought she had turned into a lesbian, but that fear was assuaged quickly enough... she wasn't. Instead, she was bi-sexual, and am I happy for that. As the topic developed, she admitted to always wondering why I enjoyed going down on her pussy as I do, and being someone who never hesitated at experiencing new things, she learned more about how her body works while playing with Tracy in their shared dorm room.

We casually wandered over to the living room not knowing what they had in store for me. No sooner than I had sat down, Tracy was all over me. Tearing my shirt and pants off with a vengeance rivaling that of a Tasmanian Devil. Eventually, I found myself sitting buck naked on the couch with two beautiful ladies staring at me and my cock rising to the occasion. Tracy was giving me the once over as Shawna was stripping down.

Once all three of us were bare-skinned, it didn't take long before we were pleasuring one another. First was Tracy's turn. She began to rub and suck my cock while Shawna crawled underneath Tracy's legs and began to lick her pussy. I nearly forgot my hostel duties and slid down onto the floor so I could start licking Shawna's pussy. As we played, I tried to finger her pussy and caress her breasts, but eventually had to settle for just licking her out.

Several times that day we switched positions to everyone's delight. The myriad of sounds; the moans, smells, groans and sexual tension was so stimulating, we didn't stop until 3 hours later from exhaustion. I found out that Tracy was into Sexual Therapy. Since I didn't have any hang-ups, verbal instruction wasn't necessary, but sometimes we gave a few along the way anyhow.

Shawna and her friend showed me many sexual delights that first evening. One of which was enjoying a good deep throat blowjob. Sarah (whom I eventually divorced) whenever she was around long enough to fuck, wasn't into much of giving oral sex, and even more rare were the times that she consented to swallowing my cum, much to my dismay. I would have to beg her to keep it down, but that wasn't always to happen. I mean, what woman who claims to love the one they're with, wouldn't do all she could to please her man by swallowing his love juice?

Many times I would catch her hurrying over to our master bathroom since and spitting it when I wasn't looking, pretending she was just getting a drink of water, or merely rinsing her mouth out. Yeah, right! That didn't happen with these two lovely creatures. They were hungry for hot, sticky cum; mine of all guys.

Never having had my ball sack and cock licked while plunging into a hot pussy was a BIG surprise when it happened. Another surprise came shortly after that incident when my little girl (I continue to call her that even now that she's in her mid twenties) sneaked up behind me as I was going full bore into Tracy's quivering pussy.

All of a sudden I felt a wet finger caressing my anus. Although it shocked me at first, it wasn't uncomfortable when she slipped her middle finger all the way up my butt and began to caress my prostate. It was a weird but an enjoyable experience, nonetheless. After I missed a few timed thrusts, the rhythm resumed, maybe even more aggressively. I shot so hard, it didn't seem like the procession of cum would ever stop flowing. When it did, it felt like my insides were squeezed into knot. A BIG ouch!

What at first was really odd was after shooting my wad into Tracy, Shawna came up and started to lick it out of her. I was transfixed by the scene. I overcame my shock and began to slide into her pussy for another hot round. Both girls tried sliding a dildo into my butt hole. Fortunately, Tracy had a variety to choose from for the task at hand. I wasn't sure how plunging my cock into someone's ass would feel, much less the pleasure it would bring to us both, but it was interesting. We did that several times during Tracy's visit with us, unlike doing it to my little girl on any regularity.

Sometimes as we were laying side-by-side, Tracy would describe some one her little sessions during internship month; how she was expected to practice on a few clients as the other spouse watched. During one session, a guy while plugged in his butt with a thick dildo, she would thrust it in and out as she rubbed him into oblivion... right in front of his wife who she herself would use a dildo on her pussy while watching the fiasco to completion. Her face would glow many times as she recounted her stories. I was like, "ok... and how did my little girl get mixed up with this sex fiend laying alongside us?"

Food is always a necessary thing when having alot of sex. fortunately I had a few month's supply of food, so I didn't worry what we'd eat during those non-stop moments of sex. However, we did tear ourselves apart once in a while for bathroom breaks and sometimes when the pizza deliveryman showed up. Being a 50+ year old man, I'm not used to hearing cat calls from girls. However, during the times I had to leave the bedroom, or when returning even, I found myself blushing quite profusely to which they would make amends by kissing, licking and sucking me into oblivion... leaving a smile on my face.

I lost count how many times I fucked both lovely creatures that whole time Shawna was with us. Those morning, noon, and night sessions, with breaks in between, didn't seem long enough, but am grateful for the time I was able to spend loving more than one amazing woman at the same time those 3 incredible weeks. Because she was enjoying her stay with us, instead of two... it was decided she would stay an extra week. Nobody complained. All three shared one bed and one plate of food. It was an amazing moment, never to be forgotten. Nowadays, it's just Shawna keeping me all hot-n-bothered. That's ok, because she is my little girl after all.

Am hoping to see who else my lovely daughter brings home, this time from work.