Shawnee Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, to answer your question again, baby, oh, yesssssssssss!! He has a HUGE, REALLY LONG, FAT, MOTHER-FUCKING-DICK (saying each word here in time with a big thrust of her pelvis right up at my cock)! In fact, it's so damn big I almost walked right into it when I walked by him, can you believe it????"

"And I couldn't believe his petite little girlfriend had been taking that monster all the way inside of her, riding it for all she was worth! God, it was so fucking hot!! After seeing how wonderful his beautiful, huge cock was, and how he was using it so good to fuck her senseless, I would have LOVED to have been her right then! I mean, right when I walked in, I heard her screaming at the top of her lungs about how great his "huge cock" felt in her pussy!! She was obviously in sexual heaven! Who wouldn't want to experience that type of pleasure???"

"It was crazy to walk in on something like that, but it instantly made me curious to see if he really did have such a big cock. That's why I made sure to sneak up on them slowly, so I could get a good look. It was really hot to see and hear them in the middle of their amazing fuck session. Man, it got me hot! I was just sorry I made a noise, making them know I was there - it was just such a surprise to walk in and see that, not to mention a surprise to see how big he was. I should have kept my mouth shut and just kept watching them. I would have loved to have seen more of how he fucks his girlfriend with that big, badass dick!!"

When she said this, with the loud emphasis on the M-FUCKING DICK, and loving it if it had been her, I almost came right there. It took all my willpower not to climax at the time. So I take a few slow strokes to calm down, then ask her what happened in the hallway after he asked her to fuck him, because at this point, I realize I don't even know if she did it or not! I am so excited that I start shaking at the possibility that she might have done it!! She then calms me down, for the moment, by telling me that, even though the way his cock felt against her was amazing, she got pissed at him, pulled away, slammed her door in his face and he went away.

A funny aside, but at this point a couple walking their dog come into the park and I could tell they were looking over at us. Shawnee sees them too and starts to feel self-conscious, but I tell her to calm down and ask if it kind of turns her on that maybe they are watching us have sex. She grins and says kind of, and we continue to go at it.

So we are still going at it, and I am still rock hard and super turned on. So, I ask her if she ever thought about that night when her nephew asked her to fuck him.

She then moans again and starts clamping down on my dick with her pussy, like she never has before, and tells me that that same night, after she slammed the door in her nephew's face, when she was getting ready for bed, she thought about what he had asked her, and the way he had asked her. By grabbing her and pulling her so close that she could feel that huge monster rubbing against her tummy, making her pussy tingle and get even wetter at the time. Said she put on her sexiest panties and nightie, almost unconsciously, and started think-ing about her nephew's big, mother-f-ing dick some more. Said she started fantasizing about the hallway meeting...

So I ask her what about the hallway meeting did she start fantasizing about?

She then says she started rubbing her pussy through her sexy panties that night and fantasized about when he took her in his arms and asked her if she wanted to fuck him.

Says she wondered what would it have been like if she just had answered him by grabbing the back of his head, and pulling his lips on top of hers and tonguing him. She said she knew he probably then would have grabbed her ass (which she loves!).

I asked her how she knew that that's what he would have done next, and with another evil grin at me, she added, "It gets me hot to think about, but I've known for a very long time that he LOVES my ass. He is ALWAYS looking at it, and I catch him doing it ALL THE TIME."

This definitely perked my interest, even more! She then said, "In fact, one time, when he thought I couldn't see anything, I caught him staring at my ass from behind me -- I could see him in the kitchen mirror in front of me -- and I could see him rubbing his big cock through his pants really hard, almost masturbating kind of, and licking his lips as he stared at my butt! Can you believe that? God, it shocked the shit out of me, but it also got me so surprisingly hot, I was masturbating about that for days afterwards...!! The way that I was drooling at his cock with my eyes that night I caught him and his girlfriend, he had been doing that to my ass for years... And, sorry, baby, but I have to confess that it's always gotten me secretly hot whenever I catch him staring at my butt..."

When she said this I almost lost it, again. It turned me on so bad to think that she knew her nephew loved her ass and looked at it all the time and that she seemingly liked it and had masturbated about it. It was mindblowing!

So I ask her about her fantasy that night and what happened next in it.

She said that of coarse in her fantasy they entered her room, he took out his huge monster of a cock, which made her melt, and that she started sucking on it like it was the last cock on earth!

She also said that he put a finger up her ass and kept fucking her ass with sev-eral fingers while she continued to gag and choke on his gargantuan dick. He then put her on all fours (which is her favorite sexual position) and started bang-ing the shit out of her from behind, really hard, getting off on watching his huge dick go in and out of the ass he had always been lusting after.

She said from there, they ended up having incredible sex all night long, with him calling her his "hot, nasty, cum-loving auntie" the whole time, or some derivation of that, and her having endless orgasm after orgasm.

She also said that in her fantasy when he came the first time, he pulled her by her hair, and stuffed his big dick in her mouth while he was cumming and made her say "I love my nephew's hot cum" over and over while he looked down at her as she was on her knees in front of him.

Shawnee said she kept playing with her pussy and cumming continuously for about three hours that night, reliving that fantasy over and over. AND, she added that she STILL plays with herself, thinking about that night and her fantasy, from time to time...!

At this point I did finally lose it and let loose about a half gallon of cum into her (it seemed) and she screamed while having her own orgasm at the same time (we used to be great about cumming together). The couple in the park got scared and ran, we were that loud, though they were already on the far side of it by then. It was one of the best sex sessions of my entire life. And I came to the realization that it all stemmed from thinking of her having sex with someone else, talking with her about it, and that she had gotten super turned on by the very same thing.

It was the beginning of some hot times...

12