Shawn's Mom

Story Info
Sometimes, a woman needs to feel a real cock inside her.
7.7k words
3.93
109.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are from the imagination of the author, and all are at least 18 years old. Feedback is always welcome. Enjoy.

*****

She was on the bed on her knees. Her forehead was down and her hands were at her sides. Shoulder length blonde hair splayed on the quilt. I stood behind her, looking at her middle-aged, plump ass clad in a purple thong. Her knees were apart and her left hand was tugging the front of the thong, making the thin strip of material squish between the moist folds of her pussy. The smell of her sex hung thick in the air, giving rise to my cock, which quickly became uncomfortable in my jeans.

"You don't have to do this you know," I said, my hand snaking into my pants to straighten my stiffening cock.

"I know," she mumbled.

"What about Shawn?" I asked, thinking about my best friend.

"He can never find out."

"Are you sure about this?" I needed reassurance myself.

"Just fuck me already," she barked more forceful than normal.

I hesitated, then unbuttoned my jeans and shoved them down. My cock swung back and forth like a dowsing rod pointing to water until I grabbed it in my fist and climbed on the bed between her ankles.

From this close, her smell was even more intoxicating, and my mouth watered, longing to take a taste directly from the source. If only I were brave enough. If only we had more time. If only I had permission. I shivered from nerves and sexual excitement combined. These kinds of things weren't supposed to happen in life.

I moved forward and placed the swollen head of my cock against her puffy pussy lips. Heat radiated from her like a furnace, drawing me in. I pushed ahead, feeling the thin string of her thong on the tip of my cock. Her sudden intake of breath caused me to pull back.

"Sorry," I said. Hooking three fingers into the waistband, I tugged down, first one side then the other. The string slipped from between her ass cheeks and pussy lips, a strand of her juices sticking and stretching several inches until it broke. She was very wet. That was my first clue that she wanted this more than she had let on.

Once again I moved forward. My cock was so engorged, the skin around it stretched so tight, that I thought it might split open like an overcooked hot dog. Her puffy, pussy lips parted with a squelch as the head of my cock separated them and began to slide into her depths. I heard a guttural moan coming from her as I pushed myself ever deeper into her scalding hot cunt. When I was all in - my crotch against her pubic mound, my balls against her swollen clit - I held her hips tightly for several seconds, not ready to thrust just yet. I wanted to savor this feeling, and to think about what it all meant.

If someone had told me earlier that I'd be here, doing this to my best friend's mother, I would have collapsed a lung from laughing so hard. These kind of things wasn't supposed to happen, and they certainly weren't supposed to happen to me, but here I was with my eighteen year old meat stick buried to the hilt in Shawn Brady's mother, Andrea.

So you're probably wondering just how a skinny, uncoordinated geek like me, wound up fucking his best friend's mother? Well, stick around, because I'm about to fill you in.

-

It had started out like any other normal, boring school day. Yeah, I'm still in high school, but I only have another month to go. That afternoon, Shawn caught me by my locker and asked me if I could go help his mother. He told me that she had texted him at lunch and was having problems with her computer. Since I know my way around computers, I've always been the go to guy in my family and group of friends when someone had a problem they couldn't fix. I never complained about doing it because even though I didn't charge for my services, people always paid me when I got their shit working. Anyway, Shawn had football practice, so he wouldn't be coming with me, but I didn't really care. We had been best friends since elementary school so I was very comfortable with his mom.

Andrea went through a divorce a few years earlier, so there was no Mr. Brady around. Even though I always thought she was attractive, she was kind of like family to me, so I never thought of her in that way. So I drove over there first, thinking that I would be messing with her laptop again, and about fifteen minutes later I was mounting the front porch and ringing the doorbell. As the door opened I smiled, expecting to see Andrea, who would be happy to see me. Instead of Andrea though, it was the neighbor woman, Katrina.

Katrina was a neighbor who seemed to hang out at Andrea's house a lot, so I knew who she was, but I thought it was strange that she was answering the door. Katrina is a tall, dark-skinned woman with the body of a sex goddess. Her face was sleek and sexy, and her eyes seemed to bore right through your head when she looked your way.

"Well hello, Derek, I'm so glad that you could come by today. Andrea is waiting for you," Katrina said as she stepped aside to let me in.

"Hey Katrina," I said, stepping into the entryway. I'd spent so much time in that house, it almost felt like home, but it was just odd with Katrina being there. She was nice to me the few times I had talked to her, but I always had the feeling that her attitude seemed like she was superior to everyone. You know how some people just give off that vibe that they are looking down upon you? As if they are better than you? That's the way I always felt around Katrina, and it was unsettling.

I had once asked Shawn what he felt about Katrina, and his instant response was, "I'd fuck her long and hard." But after I clarified myself, and asked him what he felt about her as a person, he told me that he thought she was a stuck up bitch. "I don't know why my mother even hangs around her," he said, "She's bossy, and my mother doesn't seem to care." He then went on to tell me about a time when Katrina had come over one morning. "I was coming down the hallway and overheard her talking to my mother in the kitchen. She was telling her that the coffee tasted like shit and she needed to make another pot, but better this time. And my mom was all like, 'I'm sorry, I'll make another pot.' I would have told her to go the fuck home and make her own damn coffee." Shawn had said in disgust.

It was obvious that Shawn didn't like Katrina, and from what he had told me, it made me dislike her even more. Knowing what I knew made me uncomfortable around her, and I hoped that she would be leaving soon.

"Where is Andrea?" I asked, looking around at the otherwise empty room.

"She's busy cleaning her kitchen. I pointed out how dusty her cabinets were and how distressing it was to have to look at it every time I came over. She's taking care of it as we speak."

Maybe it's because I'm like fifteen years younger than her, or maybe it's because my mother just raised me to treat everyone with respect, but for whatever reason I bit my tongue instead of saying something really nasty to her right then. Instead, I just said, "Oh, okay." and wondered how anyone could be so rude. Even more strange was that Andrea hadn't thrown her out. "I'm going to go see her then," I said, and headed toward the kitchen.

"Oh, I wouldn't go in there," Katrina said, stopping me in my tracks.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, you see, I didn't want her to get her clothes all dirty while cleaning the kitchen, so I instructed her to take them all off. If you go in there now, you're going to find her wearing just the skimpiest thong I could find. And that might just be too much for a strapping young man such as yourself to handle."

At that moment I must have looked at her as if a horn had sprouted from the center of her forehead and her nipples had turned into mouths and started to sing the National Anthem. I thought for certain that she was completely nuts, and Andrea was lying in a pool of her own blood just on the other side of the door. "You're joking right?" I said, half expecting her to laugh at me.

"I'm not the type of person who tells jokes Derek, but if you don't believe me, by all means go see for yourself. I was just trying to save you from some embarrassment."

I stood there staring at her for several seconds, waiting to see if she was going to give something away, but her face never cracked. Finally, I gathered up the courage and just headed through the den toward the kitchen, making sure that I stayed several steps ahead of Katrina, because at that point, I didn't trust her at all.

As I came around the corner and through the archway to the kitchen, my first vision of Shawn's naked mother hit my retinas and I gasped aloud. She was standing on the top step of a step stool to reach an upper cabinet, and was facing away from me. I got the full view of her bare backside with a hint of side boob. Katrina had been right about the thong, it was a micro mini that hid nothing. "Oh shit!," I mumbled, "I'm so sorry." and I turned away and felt my face blush bright red. I heard what sounded like a groan of despair from Andrea, but she continued wiping out the cabinet.

"I told you I was telling the truth," Katrina said as she blocked my retreat. She was grinning now at my obvious unease.

"I should leave," I said, and moved to go around the tall black woman in my path.

"No, you should stay," she said. "I have a job for you. If you are man enough to do it."

My mind was a jumbled mess, but I was still thinking there was a computer that needed fixing. "Yeah, the ah, the laptop, right?" I said, trying to regain my composure.

Katrina shook her head and said, "There's no problem with the laptop Derek. You're here today because I needed a strong young man with a big cock to fuck my pet. She really enjoys my strap-on, but sometimes a woman needs to feel the real thing throbbing inside her."

I was aghast. Completely and totally flummoxed.

"Katrina please, he's my son's best friend. Can't you find someone else?" Andrea groaned from her perch on the step stool.

Katrina glanced around me at Shawn's mother, "We already discussed this, pet," she said.

"Yes, but I didn't think you'd do this," Andrea said. "It's too much."

"I'll decide what is too much for you, my pet. You just need to do as you're told."

"Y-yes Mistress."

Katrina looked back at me with a satisfied smirk on her face. "Are you man enough to fuck your best friend's mother Derek?"

How do you respond to a question like that? "I- I- I can't do that," I said, thinking about how wrong this all was.

"Why not?"

"I- I don't- I don't think sh- she wants to," I mumbled, trying to think of a way out of this, or maybe I didn't want out. I really don't know what my mind was thinking right then. All this just didn't compute in my head.

"What she wants is not important. She doesn't have a say in it. I make the decisions for her and she follows my directions or she gets punished. That is the way it works. Submissive people need a strong dominant master or mistress to take care of them, and that is what I do. Besides, she wants this more than she will ever admit to you. Trust me, I know her better than she knows herself."

Again her arrogance had me shaking my head in disbelief. "It's not right," I said. "She's my best friend's mother for Christ's sake. I can't do that to Shawn."

"Andrea honey, are you going to tell your son about this?" Katrina called out.

"N- no, of course not."

"And I promise to never tell Shawn that you fucked his hot mom. That leaves just you Derek. Are you going to tell Shawn about all this?"

I shook my head and mumbled, "No."

"Great, so Shawn will never find out. Now, are you ready to fuck his mother?"

I didn't know what to say. I've never been one of those confident people who can just jump headlong into anything without really thinking about it. I've always been like that for some reason, weighing the pros and cons of every choice and coming to a decision based on the likelihood of failure versus success.

In this choice, the cons were many. Getting involved in a potentially sick relationship of dominance and submission. The awkwardness that would no doubt follow every time I saw Andrea and Katrina again. Dealing with the guilt associated with my actions. And of course the biggest risk of all was the chance that Shawn would find out I had boned his mother. Not only would I lose my best friend, but he would likely send half the football team to break every bone in my body.

I had to weigh all that against the one pro that I could think of. Getting laid by a hot looking woman.

"Maybe you don't want Andrea because what you really want is Shawn's big juicy cock," Katrina said.

"What? Gross! Fuck no!," I blurted, surprising even myself at my language in front of Shawn's mother.

"Are you a closet homosexual, Derek?"

"No way, that's gross!" I said, probably a little too forcefully, but I had to defend myself. Wrong as it is, there is still a stigma attached to being gay in my high school.

Katrina draped her arm over my shoulder and led me back into the kitchen where Andrea was still so nearly naked that she might as well have been. She had moved off the stool and was now wiping the counter under the cabinet that she had just washed. "You know, I've never dominated a guy, but I bet that Shawn would make a great addition to my little crew of submissive slaves."

"You wouldn't!" Andrea blurted, spinning around suddenly to face us. I was unable to look away from her breasts. Without a bra on they hung down pear-shaped. Her nipples were hard and pointy and surrounded by light pink areola. When she noticed my stare, she quickly tried covering herself with her arms.

"Why not? If Shawn really is submissive like I suspect he is, then he won't be content until he has a true master or mistress to take care of him. Remember when you told me how liberating it is to let go and let someone else make the decisions for you? How exciting it is to give your body to another person, letting that person use you in any way they choose? You used to follow the social norms and you were miserable. To all outward appearances, you still do follow the social norms. But in private, with me, guiding you, you have become the sexual woman who you always wanted to become but never dared. Imagine how much you could have enjoyed life if you had met me twenty years ago. Now imagine Shawn, at eighteen years old, getting that opportunity. Would you deny your own son what you now covet?"

You know that old saying about being a fly on the wall? Well, that was kind of what I felt like. This was a conversation that should have been private, but there I was, right in the middle. Andrea looked very uncomfortable as Katrina talked about something that was obviously very personal to her.

"Stay away from Shawn," Andrea said weakly, then, as an afterthought, she added, "Please."

Katrina sucked in a long breath through her nose, held it a second, then let the air hiss out of her pursed lips before saying, "I'll think about it sweetie. But if you don't properly greet our guest like you've been trained, I will have a much harder time with that decision."

"Forgive me, Mistress," Andrea said, her head bowing so far that her chin rested on her chest. She suddenly dropped down to her knees on the floor and folded her arms behind her back, which caused her chest to thrust forward. With her head still bowed and her breasts on display she said, "Welcome sir. Is there anything at all this humble servant can get for you?"

I was at a loss for words and just stood there looking down at Shawn's mom, the woman who I had known for years, degrading herself. Was this really what she wanted - what she enjoyed? It seemed far-fetched, but it was hard to deny with her doing it so willingly.

"Um, I ah, I'm good," I said, still trying to wrap my brain around this whole idea.

"What else can you offer our guest?" Katrina asked.

Andrea swallowed loudly and I saw her chest rise as if she was breathing in deeply. Her whole body seemed to tremble. She cleared her throat, then in a low, hesitant voice asked, "How about a- a blowjob sir? Mistress has made me practice my deep throat techniques on several dildos."

"That's a good pet," Katrina said. "But I think we're going to hold off on the blowjob until another day. Your pussy needs a good, hard fucking, and I don't want Derek to blow his load down your throat and miss out on the main event."

"Yes Mistress."

This was sounding more and more like it was going to happen.

"So, now it is all up to you Derek. She needs a hard cock. Can you give her one?"

Now the ball was back in my court, and I had to decide. Could I actually fuck my best friend's mother? Well, she was pretty sexy, for an older woman. And I was a horny teenager.

"Y-yeah," I said.

"Good boy," Katrina said. "I knew I could count on you. Andrea, why don't you take that beast out so we can see just what we have to work with."

"Whoa, what are you..." I started to say, as Andrea suddenly yanked my fly open and stuck her hand inside my underwear. Before I could finish my thought, she had her warm hand wrapped around my cock. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed. I wasn't exactly used to feeling another person holding my cock for me.

Andrea carefully slipped my rapidly expanding cock out into the open and gave it a few gentle tugs before returning to her position from before. By that point my 'little man' was standing at full attention and pointing straight at her face just inches away.

"My, my," Katrina said, as she looked down in admiration. "Just look at the meat he is packing." She said it out loud, but it seemed like she was talking to herself. Suddenly she grasped my shaft in her hand, her dark skin creating a contrast on my pale skinned cock, and said, "I bet you'll scare more than a few young women with this beast." She slowly stroked it from my balls to the head a few times before asking, "How long is it?"

I'm not going to lie, I've measured my erect cock a few times, and when I'm really turned on, it's nearly eight inches long from base to tip. In reality, it's more like seven and a half inches, or nineteen centimeters, but I always round up. On the other hand, it's not very thick. I can easily wrap my thumb and pointer finger around the shaft just below the head, but the crown stands out with a prominent ridge leading up to a bulbous mushroom-shaped head. That's probably way more information about my cock than you really wanted to know, but what can I say, I'm kind of proud.

"Eight inches," I answered.

"Impressive... for a white boy," Katrina said, then laughed and released her grip. "Let's take this dog and pony show to the bedroom so we can get down to some real action." She turned around and walked back in the direction that we had come. I turned to follow, instinctively tucking my cock back into my pants and buttoning them up. Andrea followed behind me.

Katrina led me down the hallway, but inexplicably walked past the master bedroom and headed toward Shawn's room. As she reached for his bedroom door, Andrea spoke from behind me.

"Why are you going into Shawn's room?"

"No questions," Katrina barked, swinging open his door and ushering us in. Shawn was not like most teenagers in that he actually kept his room neat. I'm not a slob, but I rarely make my bed and sometimes drop my clothes on the floor when I'm going to bed. Shawn always fixed his blankets and never leaves his shit on the floor. He once told me that messiness was a sign of laziness, and he didn't like being perceived as lazy.

"Up... on the bed... on your hands and knees facing the wall," Katrina said, snapping her fingers at Andrea, who quickly complied. My eyes went to her ass, right in front of my face, and I swallowed loudly. I wanted it, but not like this. Being in Shawn's room made it seem worse somehow.