Shay and Sheena

Story Info
Wife and her Girlfriend enjoy a night together.
1.7k words
3.97
49k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The band started the first set of their show as my wife, Shay, and her girlfriend, Sheena, walked up to the front of the stage. Kenny, Sheena's boyfriend, and I joined them after getting us all drinks. The band was to start playing at ten thirty, but as usual they didn't start until closer to eleven. Shay and Sheena took their spots in front of Kenny and I, and I could tell we were going to be in for a good night when the band started to play their cover of "Dirty Little Secret". Shay and Sheena started to dance with their bodies pressed together and their legs entwined. All Kenny and I had to do was sit back, enjoy the music, and watch as the girls got increasingly turned on through the evening.

Both girls had decided to wear a skirt and a nice top; later Kenny and I came to find out that neither of them was wearing any panties beneath. The girls took turns bumping and grinding into one another all night long and glimpses of an ass or a shaved pussy started to happen more and more as the band played and the night progressed. At one point during the band's original song "Carolina Sky", the two of them were locked in a sensual embrace that even the band noticed from up on stage. Soon, however, our night at the lounge came to and end, but that is when the real fun started.

The ride back to the house was enjoyable as Shay and Sheena sat in the back of the van, groping and pawing ravenously at one another. At one point, Shay was running her fingers across Sheena's clit and pussy lips which filled the van with muffled cries and moans as Shay covered Sheena's lips with her own. I truthfully don't think that the girls were going to be able to make it home, but Shay leaned forward and whispered in my ear to hurry home so they could give Kenny and me a show.

When we arrived home, the girls read ajusted their disarrayed clothing. After all you have to at least look half decent when you relieve a fourteen year old babysitter. Once the babysitter was paid and caught her ride home, all bets were off and the girls peeled each other out of their clothing. While the girls got comfortable, Kenny and I went to the kitchen to get us all some drinks and I went to the master bedroom to retrieve a comforter and a porn from the closet. When Kenny and I returned to the living room, we were greeted by sighs and giggles as Shay and Sheena had wrapped themselves in a blanket and were caressing one another beneath it, hidden from our eyes.

Kenny handed the girls their drinks and I turned on the porn and made a bed from the comforter on the floor. I also tossed the pillows from the couch on the floor for them. It did not take the girls long to move from the couch to the floor and once again entwine with one another, kissing and caressing every part of each other's bodies that lips and fingers could touch. Shay took the initiative and got up on her hands and knees before taking Sheena's lips with her own. Their tongues dueled playfully between their lips and mouths, as Shay moved her lips to take one of Sheena's plump nipples between them. Sheena's head drifted back and her eyes closed as Shay swirled her tongue around the captured nipple. When Shay sucked it into her mouth, Sheena let out a soft gasp and caressed Shay's face with a few fingertips. After toying with the first nipple, Shay moved to the other one which brought new gasps and moans from Sheena's lips.

Kenny and I watched intently as Shay then shifted her body so that she was between Sheena's legs, and started to use her thumb and fingers to tease Sheena's clit and pussy. Sheena arched her back off the floor and shuddered as Shay slid two fingers of one hand into her wet pussy and the thumb of her other hand rubbed Sheena's clit. At first, Shay took it slow, pushing Sheena toward her climax, but as soon as Sheena started to groan, Shay increased her pace until Sheena's orgasm drenched Shay's fingers, hand and the blanket beneath them. Shay slowed her fingers as Sheena came down from her sexual high, and then rested beside Sheena where the girls resumed their kissing and caressing. Sheena stopped for a moment, looked at Kenny then looked at me, before whispering something to Shay which made them both giggle. Shay then put her hands on each side of Sheena's face and kissed her deeply.

After a few minutes of teasing one another, the girls were all worked up again, and Sheena moved so that she was now kneeling beside Shay. Kenny and I watched as Sheena took her turn and started to run her fingers all over Shay's body. At first she caressed and kneaded Shay's breasts then she took Shay's nipples between her finger and thumb and pinched them softly twisting them as she did. Shay moaned softly as Sheena leaned down and replaced her fingers with her lips as she pressed kisses on Shay's nipple. Sheena's fingers then traced a small line down Shay's belly, circled her navel a few times then came to rest on Shay's pussy. Sheena teased Shay playfully, making Shay gasp and giggle softly. Before she slid her fingers into Shay's glistening slit, she took one of Shay's nipple into the warm recesses of her mouth.

By this time my erection was threatening to burst through my jeans, so I unzipped them and released my cock from its confines. I sat back and watched Sheena kiss and lick at Shay's breasts while fingering her pussy and I grabbed my aching cock. I imagined my hard pole was Sheena's fingers as they feverishly plunged deeply into Shay's pussy. I looked over and noticed that I wasn't the only one that needed to get off, because Kenny also had his dick out and was jerking himself off as he watched the girls. I could tell that Shay was very close to cumming, because she started to tremble and bite her bottom lip with her teeth. Soon my hunch was confirmed as Shay started to moan that she was cumming and arched her back off the blanket as the first orgasm fluttered through her body. Hearing Shay made Kenny and I stop what we were doing to watch. Sheena slowed down her thrusting fingers allowing Shay to catch her breath, but right before Sheena stopped completely, Shay's body tightened up and Shay begged Sheena to go faster as another orgasm flooded over her.

Once her orgasm had subsided, Shay lifted herself up off of the blanket and kissed Sheena passionately, their tongues swirling. Then she moved away from Sheena and crawled seductively over to where I was sitting on the couch. Following Shay's lead, Sheena went over to Kenny and took his dick between her lips before swallowing it down until her nose was in his pubic hair. Shay lifted herself up onto her knees and gave me a passionate kiss. Hearing the sounds coming from the other side of the room, Shay looked over and watched Kenny and Sheena as her hand caressed my throbbing cock, she then looked back up at me with a smirk, stuck her tongue out at me, and then devoured my cock. I watched her head bob up and down as her mouth took all of me inside; I then turned my attention to Sheena and watched her body move as she did the same to Kenny. Sheena's ass was facing me and I could see the wetness dripping from her pussy and running down the inside of her thighs.

I knew I would explode sooner than I wanted if I allowed Shay to continue using her mouth on me. I wanted to feel her pussy around my cock when I came, so I pulled Shay up until her lips released my cock and positioned her on the floor so that I could take her from behind and we could both watch Kenny and Sheena. I teased Shay's pussy at first by running the crown of my cock between her pussy lips. I then circled her clit with my crown until Shay let out a soft groan and shuddered. Shay begged me not to toy with her and she bucked back into me so that my cock penetrated her pussy. With my first thrust, I buried myself into her until my hips bumped against hers. Soon the sound of Sheena's slurping and Kenny's moaning got mixed with the gasping and groaning of Shay and I. It didn't take long for the domino effect to take its hold on us all. Kenny was the first to explode and did so into Sheena's mouth. She managed to swallow most of his juices but some crept out of the corner of her lips. Seeing this made me lose control and I plunged deeply into Shay before erupting which caused Shay to cry out as she tumbled into another orgasm of her own.

We all collapsed into the arms of our partners and rested as we caught our breath and grabbed our drinks to wet our throats. Kenny was the first to move as he went outside onto the porch to have a cigarette. Once he was outside, Shay gave me a soft kiss, then walked over and snuggled with Sheena again beneath the blanket. They started to talk about the evening and how much they enjoyed one another. I stood and collected the empty drinks and took them to the kitchen. It was then that I noticed that it was six o'clock in the morning and I looked outside the window to see the sun coming up. When I returned to the living room, Kenny and Sheena were getting dressed and they were talking to Shay. We all agreed that since Sheena didn't have her second climax that we all would make sure she got treated next time we got together. Shay and Sheena hugged and enjoyed one last kiss as Kenny and I shook hands and said goodbye, then Kenny and Sheena left.

I turned to Shay after locking the door and asked her how she enjoyed the evening. Shay said that she was looking forward to the next time that we all got together. Maybe then she and Sheena could go down on one another.