Shayden's Tower

Story Info
Couple challenge each other to opulent public sex.
4.3k words
4.56
40.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They waited for the elevator to ascend and return once before they were able to claim it for themselves. Once the lift was in motion, Megan reached beneath her skirt and pulled her panties to her ankles, kicking them onto the floor. Grant unfastened his belt and trousers, dropping them along with his boxer shorts to his knees. Megan smiled at the sight of his organ, looking more erect than she had seen it in days. She hiked her skirt hem high above her hips.

Shayden's Tower was a seventy story mammoth of concrete and glass. Built in its own town square, it was the city's tallest skyscraper. The bottom three floors were a shopping mall, and the penthouse was an entertainment complex with discotheque, show lounge, piano bar and one of the city's finest restaurants. Between these extremes were about 3,000 offices dedicated to law, medicine, engineering and other enterprises. The building's most impressive feature, however, was its observation elevator that ferried people non-stop between the ground floor and penthouse. Its glass gondola ran inside a huge glass tube on the exterior of the building. Passengers gained a panoramic view of the city, and people outside watched the city's elite ascend before their eyes to their expensive playrooms in the sky.

It had been Megan's idea to have sex in the elevator. She and Grant had been debating for days whether men or women were the most adventurous in sex. It was a good natured disagreement, which had led to consecutive nights of healthy competition in the bedroom, to see which one would go the furthest to satisfy the other. That contest was stalled at a stalemate, and it was during their resulting post mortem over breakfast that Megan issued her challenge.

***

"Okay, I admit you're imaginative in bed, but that's the limit of a man's sexual arena. Take him outside his territory and he's not so sure of himself."

"What are you saying? You want to have sex on a commuter bus?"

"That might be interesting," she conceded, "but notice how once your sexual imagination finally wanders beyond our apartment, it looks for a safe plebeian conveyance like a public transit bus. More opulent public surroundings are too big a challenge to a man's territorial instincts."

"That's bullshit. I can get an erection anywhere in this city, and keep it well enough to give you what you crave. You just name the place, my dear, but make sure you've got the nerve to see it through, because I'll call your bluff. You can count on it."

Megan thought for a moment, then suggested: "The glass elevator at Shayden's Tower."

If Grant was phased by the idea he certainly didn't show it. He kept a deadpan expression as he calmly checked his watch.

"I've got to get to work," he said, "shall we say, six-thirty at the elevator?"

"I'll keep my cellphone handy all day in case you want to chicken out."

"Dream on my darling."

He kissed her warmly, grabbed his jacket from the back of his chair, picked up his briefcase and left.

***

Megan could hardly contain her excitement as the day dragged on. Throughout the morning it brought a smile to her face every time she thought about it. By mid-afternoon she was having trouble keeping her mind on her job, and when she left her office at five she was feeling a rush. At her usual happy hour session with the girls after work, her friends kept asking her if she was feeling okay, because she seemed distant and quieter than usual. And as she walked through the revolving doors into Shayden's Tower she was keenly aware of her sopping wet crotch.

He was sitting in the waiting area reading The Evening News. Megan took a seat next to him.

"I haven't been able to think of anything else all day, how about you?" she asked.

He smiled without turning away from the newspaper. "It crossed my mind a few times."

"Oh, sure, like you have sex in this thing every day," she said with a note of sarcasm.

Grant took one hand from the newspaper and placed it on hers, still keeping his eyes on the sports section. He massaged her palm a few times with his fingers, then clasped her hand and pulled it to his groin. Megan felt for his penis through the cotton pinstripe. It was stiff and ready for action.

The elevator was timed to maximise the enjoyment for sightseers during the ascent. It took about five seconds to rise one floor, requiring six and a half minutes to reach Club Shayden in the penthouse. The descent took only two minutes. When the doors opened a group of Korean tourists stepped out and filled the waiting area. Grant didn't wait for them to move on. Grabbing Megan's hand again he veered through the crowd with her in tow, and when they stepped into the lift they were alone. He immediately pressed the button to close the doors, and the arrow symbol to begin their ascent. Seconds seemed like minutes until the gondola finally lurched upward.

They had risen almost two floors before they could begin their union. Aside from stripping away obstructive clothing, there was the problem of being at street level on the main floor. Pedestrians were passing by only a few feet away. Then came the realisation that elevators are not made for sex. The only furnishing they could use to give them support was a hand rail about forty two inches high. Megan began with her back to the brass rail, and her arms stretched along it to brace herself. Her abdomen was pushed forward and her legs bent so she was in a limbo dance position. Grant wasted no time once she was poised. He plunged inside her so quickly they winced, despite the fact they were both fountains of lubricant by that time.

He pumped sturdily and their organs quickly adjusted to accommodate each other. His knees were bent, however, and his back arched for balance, so it was not comfortable sex. They tried to remain locked together as they adjusted their position. Grant grabbed Megan's buttocks and lifted her higher, but when she adjusted her grasp on the rail it caused her abdomen to rise suddenly, and he slid out of her. She let out an involuntary whine of disappointment.

Grant said, "It's no use this way, it's either the floor or doggy style."

"Doggy, so I can enjoy the view," she replied.

Megan turned to face the outside world, took a firm grip on the railing and bent forward, spreading her legs wide apart. As he entered her for their second attempt, she sharpened her focus on the buildings across the square from Shayden's Tower. There were people still in the offices. She could make out their features, and even tell exactly what some of them were doing. She wondered if anyone was watching them, becoming aroused themselves in the process.

Getting into a practical position had taken them about two minutes. Things went well after that, but Grant was afraid they had lost too much time.

"Talk to me," he said, "I need to know what you're feeling and seeing, and how this is affecting you. I think I need it to cum on time. I'll do the same for you if you want."

"I'm watching the people. I want them to see us and get so horny they have to touch themselves, right there in their offices, or out in the street."

He laughed and pumped faster, causing her to moan with pleasure.

"It's the men you want isn't it? Masturbate at the same time. I can't but you can. It always gets to men, seeing a woman masturbate. If you want them to cream their jeans rub your clit."

"It's not just the men."

"Bull!"

"Honest it isn't. I want them horny. I want them all to wish they were in this elevator screwing me. But I want the women to be jealous, too."

Grant laughed again. "I love you, you sexy bitch."

Again his body surged with power, thrusting faster and deeper inside her. Her finger tips prodded him repeatedly near the base of his penis, as she worked on her fleshy cunt button. The gondola was filling with the encouraging aroma of their sex, and Grant could feel a growing dampness around her hips where he kept a firm hold on her. His glans tingled after some thrusts, reassuring him there was still a good chance they would arrive on time.

"Now tell me about you," she demanded.

"I don't give a damn what they want. They're cardboard people frozen in space and time as we whiz past them. The luckiest ones might fuck on the ground tonight, and the rest won't do it at all. But we're boinking on top of the world. We're eagles making love in the clouds; special eagles that screw while they soar."

"You feel like you're flying. So do I."

"It's not just a feeling, Meg, we are flying. The machine is propelling us, but we're part of it, or making it part of us by what we're doing. Oh yeah, we're flying Meg, flying for real. This is a flying fuck!"

Meg dropped her torso lower and concentrated on gyrating her pussy in time with his rhythm. The gondola filled with the sounds of eager sex: grunts, moans, anxious squeals, and the slapping of his stomach against her soft buttocks.

"I'm cumming," she blurted at last, "don't stop. Oh, God, don't stop!"

"I won't, I won't."

Megan's moans were increasing in volume and pitch with every thrust. Grant was also feeling the tingle in his glans more intensely, and for longer periods. He was starting to believe they would actually cum before they reached Club Shayden. They were facing the city, so the digital floor counter was behind them. Grant glanced at the skyline to get some idea of how far they had left to climb. They were looking down on most of the rooftops already. Knowing they did not have long, he closed his eyes and concentrated every gram of his being upon her satisfaction.

If it wasn't the hottest sex either of them had experienced, it was certainly a close second. They were panting like exhausted hounds, and every breath in the enclosed space filled their sinuses with the pungent odour of their combined juices. They were soaked in sweat. Grant's hands were slipping and sliding over her wet hips.

"Cumming, cumming," he gasped.

"Yes, yes, yes," she agreed.

The lift began to slow down. Grant searched for more speed, but there was nothing left. He moaned with anxiety as he struggled to stay on course.

"No, no, please no!" Megan cried.

An electronic tone sounded, indicating they had reached the penthouse. They froze like an erotic statue for a moment, then without a word scrambled to compose themselves. Grant managed to pull up his trousers, stuff his sticky member inside and close the zipper. His shirt remained untucked. Megan completed similar operations, smoothing her skirt over her thighs, brushing wet hair from her eyes, and sliding back into a shoe she had lost near the thirtieth floor. Then the doors slid open.

As was customary at Club Shayden, a tuxedo clad doorman waited to welcome them. He stepped forward and began the same politely formal greeting he repeated for everyone who made the trip, but his voice quickly trailed off as he became aware of the situation. He glanced at them both, then his eyes fixed on Megan's panties which were still lying on the floor of the gondola. She quickly picked them up.

"Look at that, I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders."

The greeter eyed them both up and down blandly, showing particular interest in the fast fading bulge at Grant's crotch. A trace of a smile raced across his face. Grant thought quickly and fished for his wallet. Fumbling for an appropriate banknote he first fingered a twenty, then plucked a fifty dollar bill from the pocketbook and handed it to the doorman without hesitation.

"Can we begin with a table for two in the restaurant, please?" he asked.

The doorman glimpsed the bill's denomination unobtrusively and quickly shoved it into his pocket. His professional demeanour returned to normal, if a little more familiar than usual.

"Certainly, sir, I'm sure that can be arranged; a quiet table near the windows perhaps?"

"That would be perfect." Grant noted an effeminate lilt in the man's voice.

The greeter turned his attention to Megan and suggested, "There are restrooms over here adjacent to the cloakroom, in case anyone would like to freshen up before entering the dining lounge."

"Thank you," she replied.

***

Grant had never tipped fifty dollars for a table before, but after being seated he decided to try it again, next time he needed to impress an important business associate. Their table was tucked in a corner right next to the windows, and partially obscured from view by a large potted fig tree. Despite all this privacy, it offered a vista that almost rivaled the spectacle from the building's glass elevator. It was the kind of candlelit table setting one often covets, but seldom gets to experience in top class eateries.

They both ordered tall thirst quenchers with lots of ice, and shared a platter of Spanish tapa styled appetisers before their main course. As they sipped the drinks and nibbled the finger food, they did not speak of the elevator fiasco, except for a few accidental double entendres, and some humorous gestures followed by giggles. News of Grant's generous tip had spread among the staff. They never caught anyone hovering, but the slightest wrinkle in their table cloth or tiniest mishap with food or drink was attended to immediately. Then in a quiet moment Grant opened the subject.

"Our next attempt must be more carefully planned," he stated.

"You want to try it again?" She was so surprised her question sounded more like a statement.

"Of course, we've left the job undone."

"I'm not sure I could go through that again."

"Surely the adventure wasn't too much for you?"

"Didn't you notice it was about a minute shy of an adventure? Or am I the only one at this table whose temporarily embarrassed for an orgasm."

He laughed heartily. "After surviving tonight's encounter with the Club Shayden doorman, I don't think I'll ever be embarrassed again as long as I live."

They studied each other silently for a few moments over the rims of their cooler glasses, before Megan reopened the conversation.

"Are you really sure you want to risk disappointment a second time?"

"Risk is what it's all about," Grant declared. "Risk and urgency almost brought us supernatural pleasure, if only we'd been better prepared. Let's face it, we both underestimated the challenge, but we came close despite that. Now we know the problems, we just have to pay more attention to details."

"Exactly what are you suggesting?"

Grant glanced around to make sure no one was within earshot, then proceeded to unveil his plan for their next erotic excursion in the glass gondola.

***

Four days later they met again in the elevator waiting area of Shayden's Tower. They were better prepared this time. Before going to the waiting area, Megan stopped at a public toilet in the mall, masturbated a little for natural lubrication, then added thick smears of K-Y Jelly to her pussy. It was a Saturday morning, so although the streets and the shopping mall on the lower floors were busy, there was only sporadic traffic to the penthouse. Club Shayden accepted casual attire on weekends, so Megan wore a shift that tied at the front, while Grant donned a one piece nylon shell suit designed like overalls, and fastening with only a single zipper down the front. He also carried a large square shaped sports bag. Both left their underwear at home.

They had decided it would increase the excitement if they behaved as though they didn't know each other, at least until they were inside the gondola. When Megan arrived he was talking on one of the payphones in the waiting area. She pushed the button to summon the lift, and he hung up the phone and joined her in front of the doors. They didn't speak, behaving as total strangers. When the doors opened and they stepped inside, Grant once again used the buttons to quickly close the access and start their ascent, but this time they didn't wait for the gondola to start moving.

Megan untied her shift and allowed it to fall to the floor, leaving herself naked except for her sandals. Grant unzipped the shell suit and peeled it off, also slipping out of his loosely tied running shoes, so he too was naked. He noticed a few pedestrians out in the square pointing at them in astonishment, but he ignored them, and kicked the sports bag into a front corner of the gondola. It contained a simple wooden box about eight inches high. Megan jumped onto him, wrapping her legs tight around his waist, and he stepped onto the sports bag lifting her into a sitting position on the brass rail. It was all done in seconds, just as they had rehearsed it at home. Before the gondola could rise a single floor, Grant was already starting to slide himself into her waiting quim.

There was no time for foreplay, so again there was some pain as he entered her, but her own juices plus the lubricating jelly made it easily bearable. Megan stretched her legs along the railing, tucking her feet between the rail and the glass for added stability. Her arms were extended and Grant clasped them below her wrists, pressing them against the glass. He also remained as tight against her torso as he could. All of this kept Megan's back pinned to the window of the gondola, yet because she

was in a corner, a slight turn of her head in either direction gave her an easy view of their ascent over the city.

They didn't speak at all until the tenth floor. By that time they were both feeling the first sensations of their building orgasms.

"It's even better this time," she sighed.

"It's going to work, I know it," Grant panted.

Sunlight streamed into their space. The gondola was climate controlled, but the sunrays together with their growing body heat was quickly overpowering the air conditioner. Again their natural perfumes wafted around the enclosed space, adding an olfactory high similar to walking past an aromatic bakery, but with the muskier and more savoury scent of torrid human lust. Megan's tightly fixed position enabled her to wriggle and squirm her abdomen without fear of losing his dick. Meanwhile, Grant's added height from standing on the box gave him adequate purchase to plunge deep inside her fleshy cavern.

As the lift carried them higher and higher above the city, they frequently alternated their gazes between each other's eyes and the panoramic skyline. There was no need to talk about it. The soft glaze over their eyes and their loud moans of rapture said it all. Then in the vicinity of the thirty-fifth floor Grant glanced out of the window, then smiled and told Megan to look at the construction site.

Across the square another monolith of concrete and steel was being erected. Megan twisted her head to see a few dozen steelworkers and carpenters, dotted up and down the structure like busy cliff dwellers. But they were taking a little break from their usual duties, and were waving hardhats, laughing and joking with one another, as they watched the carnal spectacle rising steadily before them.

"I sent the construction company an anonymous fax this morning," revealed Grant.

"And you say you don't care what anyone thinks," she laughed.

"I don't, as long as it's me and none of them in this glass rocket with you."

She yanked her arms loose from his grasp, steadied herself by grabbing his shoulders, then pulled his face to her's, pressing her tongue hard between his lips. They remained that way for six floors, their two sex organs behaving as one, pounding and sliding like the pistons and cylinders of a championship Ferrari, while their tongues battled for a greater share of each other's mouths.

Saliva was smeared across their lips and chins. Megan's perspiration and the fluid gushing from her cunt washed over the surface of the brass railing. Her back was also soaked with sweat, so her skin coasted to and fro over the wet metal and glass, like a smooth snake slithering across a bolt of silk. Grant's abdomen kept building speed, and every time she cried for more he somehow found a way to reach even deeper into her tingling privates.

12