Shayla in the Half-light

Story Info
He was expecting her.
1.9k words
4.52
27.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shayla was expecting me and I was expecting Shayla.

On the long drive to Shayla's place in the East Bay, I had been enjoying a joint and some jazz in my truck. It was a beautiful Saturday morning and I felt totally free. Stoned, I had on only a t-shirt, baggy shorts and flip flops.

My penis stuck stiffly out of my pant leg, a clear film of excitement forming on it's tip. I rubbed the head of my cock, thinking about Shayla as I drove. My penis responded, throbbing, almost painfully hard, just the way I liked him.

As I drove up to Shayla's I tried unsuccessfully to arrange my cock so that it wouldn't stick out so obviously. I moved across the parking lot awkwardly, my penis pressing hard against the front of my baggy shorts.

Shayla came to the door quickly after I knocked. I moved into the now familiar half-light of her place.

Shayla smiled sweetly. "Oh my! That looks great!" she said, looking at the protrusion my hard cock made against my shorts.

She kissed me hard on the mouth, pressing her hand excitedly against my stiffness. "Why don't you get cleaned up while I pick out an outfit. What sort of clothes are you in the mood for?"

"How about something white and lacy, or a short, white skirt and white stockings?" I replied, trying to appear calm and relaxed.

She laughed softly at my obvious discomfort.

"Pick out what you are in the mood for Shayla. You'd look good in anything."

After showering, I went straight to the bed, not bothering with a towel. My cock was huge, straining at it's own skin to expand even more.

Shayla came to bed. Black teddy and crotchless, lacy black panties, long chocolate legs, shy face....She held me, kissing me passionately. Our toungues touched, rolling smoothly over each other's lips like water flowing over a falls.

Totally aroused, I peeled her clothes from her body to expose her soft, brown skin, her small erect breasts, her scent... I placed a piece of Saran Wrap across her mound, stroking her labia and clit with my tongue, unable to go deep enough to satisfy my lust for her taste.

Frustrated, I peeled off the barrier, burying my head between her legs, tasting the woman-scent of her. Shayla pushed her face against my thighs, biting me softly, moaning, taking my rock-hard cock into her mouth, bobbing her head slowly until her lips touched the surrounding hair.

We licked and tasted each other until neither of us could stand the tension any longer. I sprang on top of her, turning her over the edge of the mattress in the process, sliding my penis into her vagina from the back.

Shayla grasped her pillow, her groans growing louder, my cock becoming stiffer. I pulled out, flipped her roughly, penetrating her from the front..... again and again and again, my cock slamming against her beautiful tuft of black, coarse hair until she moaned loudly and clutched my arms.

I was getting close, liquid covering the head of my penis, some hers, some mine. I pulled out of her, tongued her again to make the seconds last. Finally, unable to hold myself back any longer, I lifted Shayla's legs, shoving my cock into her, slamming my pubic area against her mound, hard, again and again, until my cum sprayed inside her. We both growled, biting and clutching at each other, rolling off of the mattress unto the floor, my penis hard and sensitive inside her.

I held her close, kissing her cheek, her arms thrown around my back. I listened for her breath, smelled hard at her scent, pulled her face into mine.

We lay, quietly talking, talking......

Shayla rose and went across the room. Opening a drawer, she came back with a piece of paper. She sat down next to me, kissing me softly on the neck. She scribbled something on the paper and handed it to me. "Here's my real address. I trust you. Tonight, at 9 p.m....can you be there?"

9 p.m. didn't come soon enough. I pulled up to a row of apartment houses across from San Francisco State on Turk Street. I had to circle the block three times to find a parking space. I was parked a few blocks away from the address Shayla had given me, but the walk allowed my cock some time to relax and shrink back down to normal size. I liked Shayla. I didn't want her to think that being with her was all about sex. Well, at least for me it wasn't.

I found the right address and rang the buzzer for apartment two by reaching through the locked entrance gate. Shayla's voice came on the speaker.

"Is that you John?" she asked. "I'll be right down.."

Shayla was dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans when she came to the gate and unlocked it. She looked more like the college student that she really was than the sensual masseuse that I had experienced earlier in the day. "You look nice she said," kissing me on the lips. "Come on up."

We walked up to the second floor and entered her apartment. "My roommate is out. She works with me at the same place in the East Bay. You'll have to meet her." My thoughts raced with the proposition of having two gorgeous black women at the same time, assuming Shayla's roomy was black. I liked Shayla, and I was surprised that I seemed willing to entertain the idea of sharing our bed with another woman. Yeah, I know, but I'm usually not like that. At least I never had been when I really cared about someone.

Shayla led me through a dark hallway into the light of her bedroom. It was a simple room: a bed on the floor, a desk with a computer and a bookshelf on it. "Would you like some wine John?"

"Sure Shay...Do you have any red?"

"How's Merlot sound?"

"Fine. Mind if I light up a joint?"

"That's fine. I'll go get the wine."

As Shayla left the room, I looked to see what books she had on her shelf. Thoreau, poetry, Langston Hughes, Erica Jong....Then I saw something that made me smile...the amethyst I had given Shayla a few weeks back was sitting in a central place on her desk. About that time Shayla re-entered the room, carrying a bottle of Merlot and two glasses. We sat down on the edge of her mattress on the floor. I lit up the joint I had been holding, drawing on it deeply, and passing it towards Shay...

"No thanks. I don't smoke any more."

I took a few more hits, then put the doobie out. "Hope you didn't mind. I like to relax a little first. Besides, the pot helps my cock get harder and stay harder."

"Oh really? Well, we'll have to see about that!" Shayla put down her wine glass. She pushed me gently backwards onto the bed, her hands immediately going to the swollen bulge in the front of my pants. Shayla kissed the bulge, at the same time undoing my jeans and zipper. I helped her pull my pants down and she jerked them over my ankles.

"No fair girl" I exclaimed. "I want to taste you too!"

Shayla sat up and began undoing her jeans. She stood up, sliding them the rest of the way off. Shayla lay down beside me, caressing my face and smiling. I slid my hands down the smooth skin of her belly until I reached her patch of fur, which sent a little quiver through her as I touched it. Kissing me, she moved her hand onto my stiff cock, squeezing and loosening her fingers around my shaft. I reached up under her sweatshirt until I found her nipples, rubbing my thumbs over them until they stiffened, causing Shayla to moan and arch her back. I rolled her gently onto her back, moving my tongue down her body until it found her cunt. I licked her creamy juices while she rubbed my cock with her face. She started to put my penis into her mouth, but I pulled myself out. "Not yet Shay. I want to pay attention to what I'm doing down here!"

Shayla giggled. "Okay, but I want to suck you, and I won't resist for too long...."

I loved the taste and smell of this woman. I hate to compare her taste to the salty blend of a chicken pot pie, but what can I say? Shay was damn good. When I tasted her, I wanted more!

Shayla knew that I was really getting into eating her. She began to nibble at the end of my cock, licking the salty syrup that was beinning to leak out. I thrust my tongue deeper, pulling it slowly out against her clit, hardening at the thought of getting this gorgeous woman so excited. Shayla responded by grabbing my cock in one hand and shoving it into her mouth as far as she could while still stroking the part of my shaft that she held in her hand. She sucked hard, pressing her lips tight against my swollen member. I groaned, arching my back, thrusting my thick cock into her mouth, fucking her face. Shayla stuck her finger in my ass, making me go wild. I lifted her up in the air, carefully placing her on her back on the mattress. Without a word, I pushed my hard cock into her swollen, wet hole. I slid into her until our pubic mounds touched, then lifted her pussy with my cock until her back arched. She became a wild woman, rolling me over onto my back, straddling me, bending my cock as she leaned backwards, thrusting up and down. Shayla swiveled her body around so that I was now facing her fine black ass.

"Want to watch my ass while I fuck you?" she breathed. "What does your cock look like going into me? Is it sexy? Do we look good together?"

"You are so fine! I love watching my cock go into your fine pink pussy baby! I just want to throw you down and fuck you in your tight little ass!"

After a few more strokes I couldn't handle it. This woman was driving me crazy. Shayla tried to resist me rising, but I was too big, too strong. My biceps tightened as I grabbed my little honey, and without pulling out my cock, turned her over with me still inside.

My hard thrusts brought an instant reaction from her.

"Yeah baby, ohhhhh, yes, harder baby, that's the way I like it!"

Her groans brought my climax closer every second. "Ride that big fat cock baby! Ride it!" Shayla reached under herself to rub her swollen pussy.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhh ya baby, ya, unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ohhh myyy godddddd, yes, yes , ohhhhhhhhh.

Her last cum did it for me. "Goddddddd damnnnn, fuck me baby, here comes my load...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Still hard, I let me throbbing cock move slowly back and forth in Shayla's steaming, swollen cunt. "Baby, you are so fucking good! Ohhh shitttt, here I come againnn! I shouted, filling Shayla with another load of steamy cum. I could feel her body give one last quiver of orgasm as I came, then I fell off of her , sweating and breathing hard. "Shit girl, that was soooo good! So fucking good!" Shayla cuddled next to me, her arm going around my chest.

"You're not so bad yourself!" she whispered, kissing me softly on the ear.

We lay almost an hour together in each other's embrace, quietly listening to each other breathe while the fog filled up the San Francisco night.