Shayla's Spring Break

Story Info
Single black mother experiences the white cock.
1.9k words
94.5k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was away at college a couple of years back, entering my sophomore year. I was feeling lonely one particular evening, so I found an online singles site. I ran across the profile of a nice young lady. She was in the same college town as I was and I decided to drop her a note telling her I saw her profile, was interested in her, and a little bit about myself. She responded back to me and a great friendship blossomed.

Super bowl Sunday of that year, she invited me over to hang out with her and her friends. I didn’t think much of it and agreed. She came over and picked me up, because I didn’t have a car. We got to her place and she introduced me to her friends. Sitting in the back corner was an African American woman named Thea and sitting next to her, holding her new born baby was another African American woman named Shayla.

The four of us sat around watching the game, chatting, getting to know each other and having some great laughs. Now, I know I went over there to be with Amanda, but I was having a hard time keeping my eyes of off Shayla. I knew my dad would disapprove if I brought an African American woman home for him to meet, but she really caught my eye.

When the game was over, I decided to head back to my dorm. Amanda gave me a ride and we talked about her friends. I tried not to sound obvious or attracted to Shayla, but Amanda knew. She said she’d give Shayla my number and e-mail address and that she wouldn’t care. But I tried to object because it was Amanda I meet first. But she said it was okay and that she only saw me as a friend anyway. I said okay, but maybe in the future. She smiled and said maybe.

I got out of the car and went back to my room. I changed for bed and sat down at my computer to check my e-mails one last time before I went to sleep. Sure enough, Shayla had sent me a note. She said she was flattered to learn that I had taken a sweet eye with her and that she was interested in getting to know me more.

Well, that’s all I need to know. And, for the next two or three months, she and I talked a lot on instant messengers, over the phone, and in person. We meet up a lot of times so I could give her some money for her and the baby. I really felt sorry for her, but proud of her at the same time. Trying to go to school and raise a baby at the same time. My heart really went out to her.

It was spring break week for Amanda, Shayla, and Thea, but I still had a week till mine. Thea invited Amanda to spend the week with her, but left Shayla out of the invitation. I then invited Shayla to stay with me for the week. She wasn’t real sure about this, with the baby and all, but I assured her it would be alright. So, Amanda and Thea dropped Shayla and the baby off at my dorm before they left.

Shayla entered my room and I could tell right away, she felt uncomfortable. She set the baby and the car seat thing on the floor, along with her bag of clothes. The baby was a sleep, so she walked around my room, getting a feel for it. She sat down on my bed and asked me to put in a movie. I smiled and said okay. I grabbed the first one available and put it in. It was American Pie, the unrated version. We watched and smiled at it and she commented that she had never seen this movie before. I couldn’t believe it, but I didn’t say anything, so she could keep watching.

When the movie ended I got off the bed to rewind the movie and put it away. When that was done, I turned around to find her sleeping. I smiled and grabbed the extra blanket on my bed. I covered her and sat down at my computer. I don’t remember how long it was, but the next thing I remember is being blinded by the blanket I had covered her up with. I threw the blanket off of me and was greeted with Shayla smiling in front of me and wearing sexy blue lingerie.

I almost fell out of my chair at her outfit. My eyes hurt so bad from popping so far out of my eye sockets and my cock was growing faster than I think it ever had before. I stood up and leaned in for a kiss. It was soft and soothing. Nothing like any kiss I had ever experienced before.

I quickly grabbed a hold of her and threw her down on the bed. My hands were all over her and my kisses followed. I was so turned on and I knew she was also, I could smell it. I grabbed at her full breasts and gave a squeeze. They lightly wet her lingerie with her sweet milk. Seeing this, I just had to taste. I quickly removed and may have even torn her top off, so I could suckle on her milk.

Mmmmmmmmm the best milk I’ve ever had. But I didn’t feed there long, there was more to take in. I moved down to her belly button, which I tongue fucked to her delight. I moved then to her mid-section. Grabbing the waist band part of the lingerie, I removed it from her long, dark legs. I stared at her dark pussy and curly dark pubic hairs. I inhaled her sweet scent.

Acting like I fainted, I fell face first into her sweet pussy. Wasting no time, I began licking and tasting and nibbling for all I was worth. Her hands moved to my head and pushed me into her African American Pie even more. Her hips rose off the bed and I kept going at her. With one hand I found her breast and began squeezing it. The other I slipped into her anus while she lifted her hips to my mouth. As I did this she squealed in delight. I found her clit and gave that its well deserved attention. And much to my delight, she came instantly from this attention.

I continued to lick at her pussy till she asked me to stop. I rose up on the bed till I was lying on top of her. We started kissing. She licked my face, tasting her own juices from my cheeks, lips, tongue, and teeth. When she had enough of herself, she said it was my turn. I smiled and rolled off of her so she could do her thing.

She grabbed my shirt and lifted it off over my head. Then went to my shoes and slowly untied them and pulled them off. I was so frickin hard, that I couldn’t stand this torture, so I grabbed for the button to my jeans, but she slapped my hands away. I smiled and laid back. She smiled back at me and then removed my socks. With those off, she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I bridged and she slid them down and off of my legs.

Being playful again, she took her black fingers and traced the outline of my cock through my white briefs. I reached out to grab her and pull her close to me, but she backed away before I could get a hold of her. I relaxed and let her be in control again. She stepped forward and grabbed my underwear, I bridged again, and she removed them. She then did a little hop and landed on the bed. I was watching her tits bounce and didn’t even see her engulf my cock into her mouth.

When I did see it, I was in heaven. My white body laying under her beautiful blackness, my white cock, disappearing into her eloquent black mouth, it was to die for. I started to thrust up into her mouth and she opened her throat to my thrusts. I was so turned on and lost in the moment that I came after only about a minute of her wonderful blow job. She swallowed my goods whole. She then slithered up my body, leaving kisses as she went, till she got to my mouth and we kissed passionately and I licked her lips, teeth, and inner mouth for any remaining tastes of my cum.

I quickly became hard again as we kissed. She was lying on top of me with her pussy directly over my cock. I could feel her juices running out of her and into my pubic hairs. I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. She screamed and visited orgasmic land again on the spot. I began to thrust into her like there was no tomorrow.

As she recovered from her orgasm, she sat up and began to ride me. I reached up for her tits and began to fondle them again. She smiled and told me she had been dreaming of this moment since we started getting to know each other. I said I had been dreaming about it also. We both looked at the situation, my white body under her dark chocolate colored body. We both said we’d never dreamed about being with someone of a different race, but we both agreed that neither one of us wanted a different partner to be their first interracial experience.

As we talked, my thrusts continued. She continued to bounce up and down on me as well. The more I thrust, the deeper I thought I was getting into her body. She arched her back and screamed my name. I grabbed her hips and grunted hers as I thrust into her to the hilt and unloaded another huge amount of cum into her.

She crashed down on top of me and we kissed. We rolled around on my bed for a while, making out and just enjoying the feel of each other body. We finally settled and fell asleep. About a half hour later, her baby woke up. We got up and took care of her. The rest of the week was more of the same.

She and I would have a quickie before I left for classes and in the evening before we went to bed, we’d have a long love making session. We tried many new positions for both of us and really had a fun, a loving, and a sexually great week together.

On Saturday, Amanda and Thea came back and took Shayla and her baby back to their dorm and I headed to the airport for my spring break. When I got back from spring break, I had learned that Shayla was busted for trying to steal someone’s Western Union money order and was kicked out of college. I tried to find out where she was, but no one knew or could say. I was heart broken. To this day I haven’t heard from her and that was like three years ago. I do miss her and wouldn’t mind another week in her pussy.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
The ending killed it.

This was 5 Stars up until the last paragraph. I had to knock off 3 of those because of the shitty ending.

2 Stars

SerranoirSerranoiralmost 15 years ago
Huh ??? What with the ending ??

The story had promise and then it drowned. The ending was the killer. I am realistic enough to know that the world doesn't have happy endings all the time .. but him wanting another weekend with her pussy?

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Has anyone found Shayla?!

I wished the author gave us more details of ALL his sexual encounters with Shayla after learning how it ended between them. But the detailed experience he did share is worth the read

GuyJDGuyJDover 18 years ago
Great story

It was well written and the story line was perfect. The sex scene could be a little more explosive, however, and I was hoping on a more happier ending. But I guess, not all stories can end that way.

Otherwise, a great story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My First White Cock Transformation of conservative lonely Pakistani shy housewife.in Loving Wives
His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01 What happens when your best friends mom sees you naked.in Mature
More Stories