Shayna's World Ch. 06

Story Info
Shayna enjoys the company of girlfriends - old & new!
3.4k words
4.4
14k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Shayna and Brandi were having lunch together at a Bistro that Brandi had heard about and tried. Brandi had called her friend after her dining experience and raved about the place, also adding that the servers were all hunky guys and gorgeous women. Shayna told her friend that she was incorrigible, but agreed that they had to check the place out.

Brandi's description of the wait staff was wholly accurate, although she and Shayna got a nice wave of attention when they entered the place. While the female servers were all in black minis and extremely high heels, they couldn't hold a candle to gorgeous blonde Shayna and her auburn-haired pal. The two women were overly demonstrative upon greeting each other and,Let's face it..., Shayna thought to herself,... any time you see two hot women kissing, you're going to look.

The friends were utterly shameless in their attire as well. Shayna's dress was skin-tight and the bodice pushed her tits up and made them look at least one size larger, not that the busty blonde needed the assistance. It was also scandalously short and the "old" pre-divorce Shayna would never have dared wear it. When she saw it in the store a few days ago, she knew she had to own it, cost be damned. The heels she wore, six inches in height, had been a gift sent to her by an admiring Chera with a naughty little note attached. The memory of her assignation with Chera and Paul still warmed her... heart.

Brandi wore leather pants that were so tight that even a casual observer could see her total lack of underwear. Her blouse was a gauzy black chiffon and she had left her tits bared. Shayna was finding a new appreciation for her friend's beauty, especially after her dalliance with Chera.

It was also difficult not to take notice of Brandi when her dear friend kept running her long, manicured fingers up and down Shayna's arm. She couldn't tell if Brandi's action was deliberate or just Brandi being Brandi. Lewd thoughts flitted through Shayna's mind like butterflies on a warm spring day.

"I can't get over the change in you," Brandi smiled almost seductively, her eyes scanning all of Shayna's body. "It's almost overwhelming."

"Oh please, I wasn'tentirely a shrinking violet before," Shayna chuckled as she contemplated having herthird Long Island Iced Tea. She didn't have to work for a few more days and had taken a taxi, so why shouldn't she get slightly blitzed? It was nice for a change, feeling no pain. She summoned their server and ordered, watching the girl's derriere as she left.

"That's what I was talking about," Brandi commented. "It isn't your physical change... mostly. Your entire attitude is different, you're carrying yourself differently, and you're acting different. Hell Shay, you were checking out our server!"

"I wasnot!" Shayna said, being somewhat indignant. She then realized she was being silly after the little display she had made with Brandi, so she laughed and shrugged. "Okay, maybe a bit. I've heard that black girls can be really hot in bed!"

"They can be, yes," Brandi teased, acknowledging some of her past to her friend. "Even those who aren't at first can be taught... if they're willing to listen," she told Shayna. "Sex is something that improves with practice and time."

"So I'm learning."

"You seem to enjoy the lessons," Brandi laughed. "From what I can see, you've come so far in such a short time.My friend Shayna, screwing two different men - scandalous!"

"And having a threesome and doing another woman," Shayna said quickly, sipping her drink and averting her eyes from Brandi's.

"WHAT?!! When did this happen?" Brandi asked, nearly spilling her own drink in the process.

"A few days ago," Shayna continued. "Paul's wife invited me to dinner. She admitted that she was really into me and invited me to join them in bed."

"And...?"

"I thought it over... for all of about twenty seconds... and then I went for it!" Shayna giggled.

Brandi rocked back in her chair. "Wow, I can't believe it, Shayna finally let her hair all the way down to the middle of her back," she laughed. "So, did you enjoy it? Do you consider yourself bi now?"

"No, not really," Shayna answered. "It was a wonderful experience, but I'm not really looking to fool around with women again." She hoped that Brandi wouldn't press the issue and buy her explanation.

Brandi poked her friend in the arm. "I can always tell when you're lying, your nose scrunches up," she said to Shayna. "You enjoyed it more than you're letting on, but I won't make a big deal out of it. We can talk about this another time, although I haveno idea why you're so reluctant to admit it."

Shayna knew the answer to that question and it was a simple one. Since her little tryst with beautiful Cheri and with Paul, she knew that women were to her liking. Now, try as she might, she couldn't think of one good reason why she shouldn't sleep with her sexy friend Brandi.

As one of the nurses with the most seniority, responsibility often came Shayna's way, whether she wanted it or not. The chore she was being asked to do was not to her liking one tiny bit.

One of the newer nurses was causing quite a commotion. It had nothing whatsoever to do with her work habits, she was a wonderful nurse and her performance evaluations had been excellent. Shayna had checked that out fully before she was to meet with the younger woman.

The ruckus was being caused by the new nurse's mode of dress. Apparently, she wore her heels very high and her uniform was tight and form-fitting. Shayna was being asked to suggest that this young woman tone it down.

It bothered Shayna because she herself was sexy and gorgeous and starting to enjoy the new perks her emerging sexuality brought her. As far as she was concerned, so long as a person did his or her job and wasn't breaking regulations, that should be it. This nurse wasn't doing that, a few noses were simply out of joint. She would talk to the girl and see what could be done, although she wasn't sweating it.

She found the young woman in the cafeteria and there were a lot of eyes on her. Some of the eyes belonged to admirers - of both sexes. Some of the eyes were patients or visitors or doctors. Some of the eyes were shooting daggers at the new & pretty nurse. One thing could be agreed on - she was stunning and had the legs for high heels. The young woman was a fair-haired Nordic blonde with tanned legs that went on for miles. Shayna approached her, introduced herself and asked to speak with the girl in private. They found an empty room where no one would overhear them.

"I've been asked to speak with you, Miss...?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm forgetting my manners. I'm Ellen, Ellen Waters. Let me guess - it has something to do with the way I'm dressed?" The girl smiled sweetly.

"You guessed correctly," Shayna replied, trying to keep the mood light. "I take it you've dealt with this kind of thing before?"

"All of the time," Ellen sighed. "I matured early and I was always outgrowing my clothes. By the time I reached high school, I was very comfortable with my body. I don't mind showing a bit of skin, so I always have sexy underwear on and Ilove wearing heels. I know they're not practical, but I love them anyway. So does my husband and so does mywife!"

It took a minute or so for Ellen's words to register with Shayna. "Your...wife? You have a husband and a wife? How can you...?"

"It's easier than you think," Ellen answered with a very attractive smile. "Why don't you join me on my lunch break? I'll explain everything and we can get to know each other better. I think I'd like that."

Shayna caught the other woman's drift and nodded. She would like that herself. Now she knew why so many of the other nurses were out of sorts. Ellen seemed to embody sex. You couldn't be in her presence and maintain your composure, not entirely. Even though Shayna was normally a sensible woman, Ellen had knocked her off her pins. She wasn't sure what was going to happen between the two of them, only thatsomething most assuredly was.

Brandi's insistence that Shayna was now bi-sexual kept on ringing in her ears. She hated it when other people knew something before she did. The sexual tension between her and Ellen had been strong and it was - difficult - for her to accept. Despite her relationship with Paul, she was going to be very careful not to trip up with Ellen. She was playing this close to the vest. If it looked like she was friends with the new girl, that would be fine. If it looked like more, there could be some turbulence. Still, it was going to be very difficult not to succumb to whatever it was that Ellen had in mind for them both.

Despite her internal fortitude, Shayna found herself anxious when it came time to meet up with Ellen. It didn't help that the sexy blonde was now wearing an outlandish pair of six-inch heels with straps that wound around incredibly long, tanned, luscious legs. Shayna imagined those legs wrapped around her back and shuddered at the pleasurable thought. She let it go. Fantasies couldn't hurt and nothing was going to happen that she didn't want. She was sure that Ellen would respect her boundaries and besides, she wasmarried... sort of. She couldn't wait to hearthat particular tale of intrigue. She got herself a cup of coffee and a cranberry-orange muffin and joined Ellen in a secluded corner of the cafeteria.

"We can go somewhere else if you don't want someone seeing us," Ellen grinned mischievously. Obviously, she had noticed Shayna glancing around to see if anyone was watching them. "Nothing rattles my cage, but if you..."

"I'll be fine," Shayna breathed, embarrassed for being embarrassed. Wasn't this the kind of thing she was trying to get over? "Why don't you tell me your story? You have a husband AND a wife?"

"Yes."

"How did that happen?"

"The usual way, I married a woman and then..."

"Hold on, hold on," Shayna laughed, knowing that Ellen was playing with her. "Start at the beginning and don't spare the details. I've got an hour for lunch, one of the perks of seniority," she smiled sweetly.

"It's notthat long a story," Ellen smiled. She stretched out to give her admirer a nice look at her legs and Shayna was also sure that Ellen was only wearing a half cup bra under her tight uniform. She had already forgotten that she was supposed to be telling Ellen to tone it down, that would be like putting a tarpaulin on a masterpiece. "I was going out with Barry and a girl I knew thought he was hot. Lonny said that if I ever dumped him, she'd go for him in a heartbeat."

"Let me guess... you dumped him?"

"Yeah, about a month later. I couldn't figure it out, butsomething wasn't right. Lonny started going out with Barry and they seemed happy. She said that she owed me a big favor and I could ask heranything and she'd do it. It didn't take me long to figure out what I wanted... I wantedLonny!" Ellen admitted. "She's beautiful and unique, with dark brown eyes, a perfect body and breasts, great legs and a sexual intensity that I couldn't escape," Ellen said, her voice taking on a dream-like quality. "I was jealous of Barry, which Lonny told me was silly. Once I had admitted to her that I found her attractive, she was more than willing to take me to bed. I had never been with a girl before and I was insatiable! I couldn't get enough, and yet, despite all of that, something still wasn't right."

"No?"

"No. Oh, don't get me wrong - the sex wasincredible, I had never experienced orgasms like that or felt such powerful emotions. If I wasn't with Lonny, I was miserable. When she got engaged to Barry, I felt my world crumble. I was still heartbroken when she told me that Barry was totally cool with it if we wanted to keep having sex. I didn't believe her, so she decided that she had toshow me he was okay with it," Ellen narrated her sordid little tale.

Shayna was hanging on every word and lost in the narration and the stunning blonde good looks of the narrator. She flashed on an image of herself and Ellen naked in the shower, their bodies wet and slick and grinding together. She shook it from her mind and then, she thought of gorgeous Ellen and Lonny and her panties grew moist. Why was her body betraying her so? She was turning into such aslut and yet, she welcomed the change.

"Lonny is so unique, she's Welsh-Jamaican-Chinese and Swedish," Ellen narrated further. "She wore this sexy red dress and Barry was in a really expensive Brooks Brothers suit. I had to admit, he looked gorgeous, even if I did want to claw his eyes out. He was stealing my girlfriend, even though technically, he had her first. I had him first, it was making me miserable. Lonny could tell, so they broke out the wine and got me good and drunk."

"What happened after that?"

"They both started talking about what a good fuck I am, they started to compare notes and I'm just sitting there, listening to all of this. Barry tells Lonny about this one thing I do and then she tells him something else and then, they both look at me and tell me they each want to see me fuck the other one. By then, I'm too damned drunk and too damned horny to say `no', so Lonny strips us both down and we run into the bedroom, laughing like schoolgirls," Ellen said to Shayna. Shayna could almost feel the heat of Ellen's body and she could imagine the scene vividly in her mind.

"We got into thishuge bed and we started kissing and touching and putting on a really hot lesbian show. To be honest, I was so horny, I was barely aware of Barry being in the room. Lonny got out some baby oil and gave me a massage and then, she went down on me. Her tongue is really long and she kept hitting my clit in all the right places. My girl had me seeing stars and my pussy was soaking wet as she was eating me out. Lonny had learned by then every little trick to turn me on, all except for one. That was something that neither of us expected," Ellen smiled, her voice growing quiet for a moment.

"I wanted to prove to Barry that I was his superior in every way, that I knew more about making Lonny cum than he did. I was being a selfish bitch, but that was how I felt. A woman does know more about a woman's body, or so I believed. I got between Lonny's sexy legs and I went down on her. I gave back as good as she'd given and she was really thrashing about the bed. I felt a smug sense of satisfaction and then I felt something else. That's when I learned what I had been missing with Lonny," Ellen went on.

"Which was...?"

"Cock!" Ellen blurted out so loudly that Shayna looked around to make sure that no one was listening to them. Ellen continued on. "While I was face-down in his girlfriend's pussy, my gorgeous ex-boyfriend had taken the opportunity to slide his humongous dick inside of me and he was fucking me and he was fucking theshit out of me. Almost literally - because the son of a bitch kept switching from my pussy to my ass! I cried out for him to stop at first, but I knew I didn't mean it. Shayna, I was almost out of my mind from pleasure, I was pressed up against Lonny and I could feel our bodies grinding together while Barry was screwing me. Then he started to fuck Lonny, right there in front of me and she had me ride her face. Her tongue got in there deep and every time Barry pounded her, she went deeper. The three of us really mixed it up, it was amazing and I cametwelve times that night!"

Shayna was envious and would have liked to have been a fly on the wall that evening. Despite that, Ellen's description had been quite vivid and she had been able to imagine a great deal of it. She was able to stop herself from shaking because Ellen's little saga had caused a deep stirring within her. The others could go to hell, Ellen was just being true to her nature. She was a hot sexpot and comfortable in that role. Shayna actually found herself envying the younger woman.

"There is obviously more to the story than that," Shayna said. Her voice, husky with lust, betrayed her. Ellen looked up from her coffee cup and smiled mysteriously. Shayna continued. "You still haven't told me how you ended up with a husband and a wife."

"Sorry, you're absolutely right," Ellen smiled again coyly. "I'm forgetting my manners today, tch, how terrible." The perverted young blonde slid her foot closer to Shayna's leg and nudged her playfully. "Well Shayna, after that night, we all realized that the sex had been incredible. Barry told me that he'd never seen Lonny so turned on. Lonny had never realized how sexy Barry looked when he was fucking someone. Me - I just got off onall of it! I only went home for a change of clothes, we fucked like rabbits for the entire two weeks leading up to their wedding. On the day of, they both met me at my apartment and `proposed'. We'd all fly to Las Vegas and have a wedding that, although it wouldn't be legal, would be a commitment ceremony, for the three of us. I thought they were playing a practical joke until they both handed me a ring that matched theirs. When I stopped crying, I agreed and we've been together for five years now."

"Wow, that must take a whole lot of love," Shayna said and Ellen nodded.

"We have somespectacular fights sometimes," Ellen confided in her new friend. "But the makeup sex is equally spectacular," she giggled.

"The honeymoon must have been amazing," Shayna sighed and Ellen nodded again.

"We didn't leave the hotel for three days," she told Shayna. "They were going to send someone in to check on us because the carts were piling up outside our room. It's a good thing both Ellen and I were taking the pill and making Barry use protection because our husband came so much that we both would have ended up pregnant if he hadn't," Ellen said.

"If my ex had been that good of a lover, we might still be married," Shayna said. "He could barely handle me, let alone another woman."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but I happen to know there are guys that can handle two hot ladies," Ellen said. Shayna nodded, although she kept the truth about Paul, Chera and herself a secret. Paul's situation was not yet hers to share, although she knew Chera wouldn't have minded. Now her mind flitted to Ellen and herself and Chera and she thought how hot that would be. Or Ellen and herself and Lonny. Or...

A new scheme was hatching in Shayna's mind. She felt as if she had just received an electric shock and knew that it was from the thrill. More and more, she was coming into her sexuality. More and more, Shayna knew that there was nothing wrong with any of the fun, kinky thoughts she was having. She was discovering new depths to herself. Ellen was staring at her with her blue eyes and Shayna knew that she was going for it. "Ellen," Shayna asked, her voice now purposely low and husky. "Let's have lunch together tomorrow, you and me... and Lonny. I want to meet her and we can go somewhere nice and... talk," Shayna said. She made sure to give Ellen a good look at who andwhat she would be "lunching" with. Still, she wasn't going to reveal everything just as yet. As Ellen nodded in agreement, Shayna planned to save the appetizers for a surprise.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers