Shayna's World Ch. 04

Story Info
Shayna confesses, and "make-up" sex is great.
1.3k words
4.52
20.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

Shayna thought Brad would be furious, in a rage, ready to end their relationship.

The fact that he wasn't truly puzzled Shayna. She sat, wrapped in his arms, sniffling slightly after her confession. She had thought he'd be angry, thought he would want to end things, but neither of those things happened. He just seemed to take it all simply in stride.

Shayna was very happy that she had dressed for hot "make-up" sex in the hope that things could be worked out. It now seemed very likely that she'd be using the hot outfit. Under her favorite pin-stripe business suit, she wore a very hot bustier. It was satin, with lace at the top, black and tight. Her breasts were pushed high and accentuated, it pinched, but it was a delightful ache that made her lust after her man. Her man. The thought brought a brief smile to her lips as she turned back to Brad.

"Shayna, hon, don't you know how special you are to me?," Brad asked her. She responded, with a sniffle and a nod.

"We aren't exclusive hun, are we?" Shayna shook her head.

"Do you want to be?"

That particular question took Shayna by surprise. She had never felt a passion as strong as when she was with this man. She loved him, she was now sure of that. Her heart pumped faster every time she saw him and was pretty sure Brad felt the same way. Her answer came as a complete surprise to her.

"No."

Shayna looked at Brad with love. "I had a bad marriage. I was hurt. I love you very much and I think you feel the same way. But I want to play a bit - be naughty, have some fun! I need to be free and be a little trashy - I want, so very much, to be trashy with you most of the time love - but not all of it! I need to sort out who I am? Can you understand?"

Brad leaned in and pulled Shayna's face to his, kissing her soft lips and staring intently into her sparkling eyes. "I love you very much! I will tell you that when we are in our 70's. I will always love you. You are my love, but yes, if you need to play, my angel, then play! Just remember, I might play too!"

"Oh yeah?", she said, teasingly.

"Yeah!" he responded. "Brandi was kinda cute!"

She whacked him with a pillow, but a small part of her wished she could have been there to see him fuck her best friend. She was curious about what Brandi was like in bed and what new tricks to pleasure Brad she might have learned.

Brad grabbed Shayna and pulled her to him, kissing her hard, with force, knowing she'd melt into the kiss.

"So - naughty and trashy huh?"

Shayna giggled. "Uh huh".

"Want to show me?"

"I was waiting for you to ask lover!" Shayna purred in a tone he'd never heard her use.

Relaxed and her love affirmed, Shayna began to undress, moving her hips in a swaying motion as she did so. Her hair fell in a golden waterfall and she tossed it to the side, smiling lustily at this man - now her man - and leaned in, allowing him to smell the fragrance in her cleavage. She unbuttoned just one button and let Brad see the lacy top of her lingerie. She moved away and undid another button, then another and another. Shayna threw the jacket to the floor, the bustier now in full view. Brad let out a wolf-whistle and she just smiled back at him.

She wiggled sexily, flirtily to a nearby chair and pulled off the pants of the outfit, bumping and grinding a little as she did so. The jet-black silk stockings she wore were accentuated by shiny silvery "fuck me" shoes Shayna had bought just for Brad's enjoyment. All Shayna wore over her soft, sweet pussy was a rhinestone-covered G-String. "You like?" she asked him.

Brad was nearly out of his mind with desire for her, his Shayna looked so fuckable. He pulled her to him with a savage growl, but she pulled herself away and scampered into the bedroom.

He followed, taking in the vision on the bed. Her eyes sparkled, as they usually did when they made love, but there was a fire he had not seen before. Shayna's shimmering blonde hair was strewn upon the pillows, her legs were spread invitingly as she stroked her pussy with one hand and beckoned him to join her. It was lewd and erotic at the same time and he wanted her.

Brad crawled onto the bed, it made a creaking noise beneath their combined bodies. Shayna kissed him passionately on the lips and slid her tongue all over his mouth, heatedly. "Tonight baby, I want you to fuck me with all burners on, fuck me like a bitch in heat. I am yours now, so let your baby know you want to fuck the shit out of her!"

Shayna hunched her pussy up at him and he pulled the G-String aside and licked her avidly, her juices spilling on to his tongue. He didn't need her cock-sucking abilities, marvelous as they were, Brad was so hot at her newly-wanton behavior. He'd never seen Shayna act this slutty, this succulent and fuckable before, and it lit a new fire in his gut. It was taking all his self-control to hold on and not cum already, she excited him that much. This was a new side to Shayna, the wild bitch her ex-husband had likely never seen. His tongue danced across her pussy and he ate her avidly.

Shayna adored the woman Brad brought out in her, full of passion and life. Shayna knew, despite their deciding to keep their options open, that they now belonged together. He wasn't possessive, nor was she at this time, yet feeling him beside her felt right. His body and hers moved together perfectly and she squealed as his sucking tongue brought her to new heights.

She pushed him away and looked at him, seriously. "FUCK ME - now!" was all she said.

Brad had never seen Shayna this hot before and wasn't going to disappoint her. She turned away, wiggling her rump at her lover and he slid, hard and powerful, into her pussy from behind. Shayna screamed out, a little from pain, but most from the intense pleasure. Brad fucked her ferociously this time, fucking her cunt hard and strong. He was fueling her fires, she cried out "Make me your slut baby, screw me, fuck me hard and don't stop!"

Brad did as he was told, fucking her like a demon, his cock harder than he could ever remember it being. He'd been with a few women, but no one, no one, ever fucked him with lust and love as his Shayna did. Her cunt was like a vise around his rod, but he continued to thrust into her body and she grunted in approval every time. "HARDER, dammit!" Shayna screamed out at him. He plunged deeper into her depths and she yelled out yet again. "FUCCCKKKK!!!" Shayna screamed. "So good, so full, so full of your cock!"

Shayna was completely free with him now, she was uninhibited. She wasn't even slightly embarrassed at her lewd behavior, it excited her Brad and her in turn. Now she was sure that Brad loved her even more. She pumped her pussy and ass back at him, her pussy tightening and clenching around his hard, throbbing dick, dripping juices as they fucked.

Shayna squealed, she screamed, she fucked him back. There was love in this sex, but it was more ferocious, more intense, than the 2 lovers had ever shared. She yelled, loud and strong, as she came, her man following minutes later.

She stayed the night and for a few days after, knowing their future was secure, yet wondering what mysteries lay ahead. She didn't care, she snuggled in Brad's arms and fell fast asleep.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers