She

Story Info
SHE has been summoned to the motel.
1.7k words
4.05
23.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ekersen
ekersen
1 Followers

She can hear her heart in her ears! She approaches the motel door as instructed. So much more open than a hotel corridor. More exposure-more danger-so exciting...

It has been three weeks without a single word from the Master. Three weeks! Now, one explicit message on her machine. Oh! So dangerous! Anyone could have been the first one in the house and pressed that 'play' button and it would really have 'hit the fan'!

"Slave! Be at the Half Way Motel, room 6, tomorrow, 11:00am sharp! You know the attire! Don't disappoint me!"

'Click'

That was it. And she knew only too well the 'attire' and only too well not to be late, and disappointing the Master was unthinkable!

She felt so exposed as she stepped out of the car. Her red stiletto heels sank into the softening parking lot. Her long leather trench coat opened almost to her crotch and she grabbed at it to keep it closed. What If someone was watching and saw white thigh-high stockings and pink, satin panties and nothing else?

As she tried to be cool, she approached #6. She glanced from side to side...this room was so close to the office! What would anyone think: a well-built woman walking up to a motel at this time in the morning. She shuddered as she knew only too well what anyone with half an erotic thought in their brain would surmise.

Then she smiled a little as her lacy pink bra slid against the liner of the coat. They will never guess, not really.

It was one minute 'till eleven. Never good to be late or early! She knew the drill: knock, down on her knees, eyes lowered, "Your obedient servant" when he asked 'who was there?'. And this was the hardest part......crawl in the room on hands and knees....so visible from anywhere outside the motel. So exciting! So dangerous! So subservient!

She had feigned dropping her keys so, if observed, she would be on her knees for a perfectly reasonable reason as the door opened.

"Who's there?"

"Your obedient servant"

WHO???? In anger.

"Your obedient servant, MASTER!"

As the door remained closed she feared that she had really angered the Master. She went over the next activity in her mind. Get it right!! Crawl in with eyes down. Slip off the black coat. Crawl around the room with her round panty clad ass wiggling and her ample tits swaying in the lacy bra.

Her pussy dampened imagining the scene! She would crawl to his feet, kiss his shoe, listen for the zipper to slide down, feel his cock slap at her forehead, never looking up, and await his command. She expected a few delicious slaps on her round ass and the command to "Suck!" and she knew that in the hour that followed, she would experience exquisite horniness, pain, degradation and joy! The Master never disappointed her if she was good.

The latch clicked. She almost came in anticipation! The door swung open. She awaited a command. She remained on the stupid 'WELCOME' mat for what seemed like an hour.

"Enter!" she hears from the end of the darkened room. She begins the routine: never look up, crawl after shedding the big coat, wiggle her sexy ass and swing her soft tits, crawl until she finds him and greet him with a wordless kiss to his right shoe. She has to turn to push the door shut. She can only imagine the view being offered to the Master!

She hears breathing and searches for the sound. She can't seem to see his shoes!

Suddenly, a pair of red high heels appear! Stockinged legs in the shoes. She sees the sexy seams of the stockings and she can't help following them to a small, round black pantied ass. A female ass!

What the hell? She felt confused and very hurt! As she peeked even further she was able to see her with her head bobbing up and down! She was sucking the Master's cock!!! Her Master's cock!!!!

Slowly one of the master's shoes came into view. With a bit of strange relief she bent to kiss it. Part of the familiar routine, after all.

A blindfold is slipped over her head. No! Not really.....She could smell a familiar scent....her scent.....her panties, her purple satin panties!! She remembered having to leave without them, last time. They had been wet and gooey from her well-fucked cunt by the time she wiped herself and handed them to the Master as commanded.

"Lie on the bed" She crawled to where she remembered it was, felt around and crawled up on the bare sheets. She heard movement and a tiny giggle.

She was laid back across the bed with her legs dangling onto the floor. Suddenly each arm was grabbed and some kind of restraint was applied to each wrist and she was almost fainting from fear and anticipation, knowing all the time that her Master was loving and would never hurt her. But the other girl?? Was she being replaced? She was confused. And that felt much more dangerous than the restraints or the degrading behavior.

Suddenly her legs were picked up and bent over her head. She could only imagine her round ass, her wet pink panties, her puffy cunt bulging. And the Master letting someone else, a female!! See and touch her.

Those thoughts were obliterated when the first whack came! By the second she was whimpering and answering the question, "Have you done everything I have commanded?"

Between painful gasps, "I have tried, Master!"

"Trying doesn't make it, Slave" Whack! This time clearly from a woman's hand...

"Succeeding, only is acceptable!" And she feels cold metal at her hip. She freezes as she hears cloth being cut with shears. A moment of sadness as she feels her lovely, sexy, brand new pink panties being cut so they fall away and exposed her wet cunt and soft ass.

She hears a female throaty moan. She hears the Master removing his clothes. She feels her legs being opened.

Oh!! So exposed!!!

Someone [she couldn't tell who] tugged at her lacy bra and her full tits spilled out. She knew her nipples were hard and erect. She was secretly proud of the sight she knew they were getting. Her creamy tits with suckable nipples standing at attention, her soft tummy and full hips her legs wide and she could only imagine that her cunt was swollen and seeping horny excited wetness.

"Now!!" The Master commanded. She was confused. She did not know what to do to fulfill his command. She was beginning to whimper a helpless noise when she felt hot breath on her crotch.

"NOW!!" the Master repeated and she felt tiny licking on her thighs. The master must have boosted her from the rear as the interloper's face was suddenly pressed full against her cunt and her tongue was buried between the swollen folds.

"Eat her!!" No further command was necessary as the mystery woman began a delicious cunt lapping. She knew how, that was for sure!

The licking went from feverous and rapid to tender and tickling to deep penetration to ass licking.

She was delirious with cuntal pleasure! She knew she was to be silent. It was so hard!

Her orgasm was building and the woman must be able to sense it as she would back off and take tiny bites at her inner thighs before diving back in.

The bed suddenly moved with additional weight. She felt the Master straddle her tits. She felt him sliding his wonderful hard cock between her exposed tits. She could feel it bump her chin. Bump her lips. She obeyed the wordless command and opened her slutty sucking mouth for her Master's thrusting cock.

The cunt lapper was nearly making her faint. The cock sucking was making her even more excited. She made the mistake of bucking her wanton cunt at the face between her legs.

The Master's cock withdrew and he used it to slap her face and tits. "Do not move, Slave!"

"I want her to cum!" She hears from her widespread legs.

"Only when I do!" She hears from above her sucking mouth. She receives this 'message' as a command to suck him fast and deep and the best she can. The reward will be his ejaculation and what could only be a dangerously exciting orgasm for her.

Her own orgasm was cumming too soon! She moaned. The moan was like a 'hummer' and set the Master to cumming. Her cunt exploded with spasms and spurts and thrusts. The Master's cum spurted all over her face and tits. She could feel the cunt lapper licking her orgasmic gifts as they continued to flow.

Everyone was silent for some moments. She heard some inaudible command and she could feel what must be the remnants of her pink panties wiping her cunt, her tits and her face. The movements were gentle and it must be the cunt lapper doing it.

She felt her lie on her naked body. She felt the scratchy lace of her bra and panties as she wiggled up to her face. She felt a soft kiss on her lips. She felt a soft tongue lick her toungue. She smelled her cunt on this kissing mouth and responded.

"Next time it will be my cunt" she hears in her ear.

She was wordlessly un-tied, helped with her coat and directed to the door.

Her panties were still blindfolding her!! She dared not protest but could only imagine if there were people outside as she was ushered out onto the walkway.

Dressed in only her coat and thigh-highs and shoes. Her bra in her pocket. Her shredded pink panties who-knows-where? Her crusty purple panties lewdly covering her face.

She dared to move the panties so she could, at least, see her way to her car. She knew that it would not go well if she removed them before she got in.

Sitting in the car she slid the 'blindfold' off. Feeling rather exposed she slid them up her legs and felt the crusty crotch as it nestled around her well eaten cunt.

She turned the key with a smile.

ekersen
ekersen
1 Followers