She Accepts the Deposit

Story Info
Cumbrella the submissive cum loving slut makes a withdrawal.
4.5k words
3.86
27.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumbrella was grateful that the floor wasn't tiled and therefore uncomfortably cold on her back. It wasn't quite the same as lying on a plush thick pile carpet but the vinyl covering soon warmed up to the temperature of her body and became less unpleasant as the moments passed.

What on earth was she doing in the bathroom she thought to herself? "If they fucking think I'm performing toilet duties tonight they can quite literally piss off!" she thought, the stirrings of anger beginning to build up inside her. This kind of duty was normally the preserve of newcomers to her circle of special acquaintances not someone of her stature within the group.

By way of a brief introduction Cumbrella was Steven's slave. Cumbrella was of course a nickname given to her by the group because of her appetite for consuming copious amounts of male ejaculate; she was likened to a human condom if you will. She would play with cum, swallow cum and do all kind of kinky things with cum and everyone adored her for it.

In her other life she was known as Caroline, a well-paid PA for a city big shot in London's financial district. Both men and women found her very attractive; and she was. She was happy in herself and in who she was. As a result she radiated an air of confidence and wasn't afraid to put herself out there both socially and sexually. You could be forgiven for jumping to the conclusion that Caroline would make a natural mistress. The way she holds herself, her personality and her sureness would suggest so. However it was the role of a submissive that Caroline had chosen to be and she was perfectly cool with that.

Caroline regularly worked out; not because she had trouble controlling her weight but because her slave duties often placed a considerable strain on her body and tested her stamina and endurance to its limit. At five feet three inches she wasn't as tall and elegant as she would have liked to be but she was blessed with 36DD boobs and a lovely peachy ass which was her favorite asset. Quite frankly if we were to lower the tone to that of a bar room douche bag, "there's plenty to grab on to" as he would say.

At 31 years old Caroline looked better than she had at 21. She was used to attention; lots of attention and Steven rarely let her out of his sight when they ventured out together. Men simply fell over themselves to serve her, pamper her and adore her. It was all too predictable; boring in fact. Cumbrella wanted to experience things from the other side. Her unexplored dark side was were new adventures were going to be found and were she could indulge in the filthiest, downright perverse sex she could ever imagine and which deeply turned her on.

Steven always made the guest list at these S&M functions and because his group of likeminded friends was extensive, meetings were regular and always very well attended. It was never a dull moment as there were always new masters to please, mistresses to serve, slaves to humiliate, fetishes to discover and new twisted scenarios to act out. Cumbrella used to joke to herself that Steven's popularity was really all hers. "He gets invited because he always brings me along" she would say; in her head of course as she wouldn't dare speak such a thing out loud.

Steven was very proud of his slave and took great delight showing her off to all those in attendance. He carried a unique business card strictly for those clients in his circle. This card featured a headshot of Cumbrella with her face covered in a full load of his spent cum, her tongue extended outwards and upwards to lick up a juicy dollop of cum from her top lip. He would often use Cumbrella to impress other members of the group by allowing prospective clients full use of her. The more determined he was to win a members business the further he allowed Cumbrella off her leash to indulge in the whims of his guests.

Cumbrella played her role well. She was obedient and utterly enthusiastic in everything that was asked of her. She set the benchmark for the slaves in the group and they were often punished or humiliated for simply not matching her vigour or talent.

But here she was, alone, neglected, out of favour for some reason in someone's bathroom in a house that wasn't familiar in a location she wasn't party to knowing.

Why?

She racked her mind to find any shred of evidence that would explain her current predicament. The journey to the house was the same as always, blindfolded and silent. Nothing untoward that may have had a bearing on the situation occurred last week or the week before she thought to herself.

She released a blast off air from her mouth in an exaggerated sigh which caused some hair from her fringe to tickle the top of her forehead. She moved her hand to give it a scratch but was swiftly reminded that the collars on her ankles and wrists were strapped to retainers attached to the skirting boards effectively forcing her in a slight spread-eagled position on the floor. "Damn" she cursed to herself. Being restrained was one of Cumbrella's least liked endurances. She wrinkled her nose to try and agitate her forehead to lessen the itch.

In the corner of the ceiling she noticed a small web camera. Cameras were quite commonplace at these events, not to stream the images to the internet but to display them on large LCD television screens throughout the property. Usually very little happened in private at these kind of events except perhaps going to the bathroom. Thankfully that wasn't deemed a public spectacle, although as you can imagine, slaves often accompanied their masters and mistresses on such bathroom trips. Cumbrella dismissed the camera as a wasted resource as there certainly wasn't anything worth watching in here she mused but its presence was still a little intriguing.

Nothing happened for a long while and Cumbrella must have dozed off but all of a sudden she was awake, very awake! Her ass leapt off the floor and her ankles and wrists violently pulled at their restraints. "What the fuck!" she cried out. Something was raging at her clit. "Shit", it was so intense and so indiscriminate. Her pussy was ill prepared for this, she wasn't warmed up and her juices hadn't yet been summoned for lubrication duties. She looked down between and beyond her parted breasts to see the plastic butterfly device that was strapped around her lower torso and planted firmly against her pussy now dancing vigorously around her labia.

After the initial shock she tried her best to distance herself from the device. She arched upwards as if willing the device to slip away from her but it was firmly set in place and followed her every move. The damn thing was relentless. The buzzing was loud and filled the sound void in the room. The vibrations weren't at all gentle. This thing is at full speed Cumbrella thought as she tried to relax into the angry contraption and give way to its purpose. It was obviously being controlled by a wireless remote she surmised as, to her knowledge, nobody had entered the room.

The initial discomfort seeped away and Cumbrella could feel she was beginning to get wet between her legs. Her clit was getting some serious attention and she knew there would be no let up until the master of the remote control decided otherwise. Briefly Cumbrella panicked that the device would be left to run and run until the batteries ran dry, a kind of punishment by unrelenting ecstasy but as the first wave of an orgasm began to well up inside her she willed the device to carry on doing its thing and show her no mercy.

Then it stopped.

The bloody things just stopped like a selfish lover that releases his dirty spoils right as you're at the brink of no return. "Fucker!" she cried out. The desire to replace the device with her fingers and finish the job was overwhelming but she couldn't get her hands remotely close to her now achingly neglected pussy. She bucked up and down length ways on her butt to try and create some friction between her soaking wet cunt and the device lifelessly hugging it, but it was no use. The intense frantic vibrations of the device were impossible to replace. She was quickly pulled back from the verge of an orgasm and she resigned herself to the fact that the moment had now passed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she hissed and closed her eyes in despair.

The room fell silent once again filled only with Cumbrella's breathing which began to calm after all the excitement.

Her mind wandered to imaginary scenes elsewhere in the house. What were they up to? Who was doing what to whom? And who was bearing the brunt of the degrading acts conjured up by the wicked imaginations of the combined group?

Why the hell was she left up here in the bathroom and not in the thick of the action putting on a show and relishing the acts of depravity inflicted on her?

Cumbrella was used to being treated quite well for a slave. Even when she was being abused and humiliated there was always some other poor soul who was getting it worse. Quite often the masters and mistresses would goad Cumbrella into abusing the other slaves. They liked to get her to play out their depraved demands on lesser mortals. This way, even as a submissive, Cumbrella got to perform some quite dominant roles. As they abused Cumbrella she was allowed to abuse the other slaves. Quite often when she had a master's cock in her pussy or her ass there would be a less respected slave's mouth positioned under her to capture the slop that ran out of her orifices. Cumbrella was made to feel special.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened and Cumbrella was brought quickly back into the present. In walked a woman a good few years younger than her but taller, skinnier and with golden brown toned skin. She wasn't facially as attractive as Cumbrella but even though she was a rather plain looking girl she looked simply stunning in the fine leather and chain cupless corset she was wearing. Her breasts weren't as huge as Cumbrella's but they looked magnificent supported by the corset. Her hair was jet black, straight and beautifully long, reaching half way down her back. Cumbrella was naturally blonde but often dyed her hair different colors to suit her mood. Right now she was sporting a bleached blonde cropped look. "Washing semen out of my hair was taking too fucking long", she would joke. She slightly envied the girl's long hair as the real reason hers was cut very short was because masters and mistresses had a habit of pulling or hanging onto long hair which Cumbrella found unpleasantly painful. She wasn't really into the pain and punishment side of her chosen vocation.

Cumbrella didn't recognize the woman that now stood over her. In fact she couldn't work out whether she was another slave or a new dominatrix. There was a golden rule that a slave should never speak to a domme unless asked to do so. If Cumbrella began to ask questions and the girl was indeed a dominatrix she would get into serious trouble. Best not to ask she thought to herself.

The woman didn't speak a word. Her expression was neutral and gave absolutely nothing away as to her reason for being here. This was the first person Cumbrella had seen since she was led to the bathroom an hour or so earlier. What the hell did she want and more to the point who sent her here?

The woman crouched down beside Cumbrella's head and from apparently nowhere produced what looked like a bright red lipstick. She reached over Cumbrella's face and began to write something on her forehead. Cumbrella kept her head perfectly still and allowed the woman to write. If she flinched or resisted God knows what punishment would be bestowed upon her.

The woman wrote one short word and added a line down from Cumbrella's forehead, across her nose to her mouth. Caroline has no idea what had been written. The woman didn't murmur a sound.

The leather clad girl stood up and grabbed something from the top of the cabinet above the sink unit. It looked to Cumbrella like a smartphone. The phone suddenly rang and was swiftly answered. Without saying a word the girl fumbled with the device and then set it down on the floor by the side of Cumbrella's head. The device had been put into speaker mode and a voice spoke from handset. It was a well-disguised voice just like the ones you hear in crime thrillers at the movies or on TV; slightly robotic and really quite sinister.

"I would like you meet our new depository", the voice said. "All evening we have been saving and collecting our precious currency. We've saved so much that we need a stronghold to contain it all, somewhere safe and secure. Would you like our bank to show you her vault?' Cumbrella didn't answer but watched the woman turn her back to her. As she leaned slightly forward her leather and chain G-string appeared to have a black circular attachment which seemed to disappear up into her ass. Cumbrella quickly concluded that the vault was in fact the slave girl's anal passage and the attachment was in fact a butt plug that was holding in the so called currency. "Fuck, is the currency cum or could it even be piss!" she thought. No, she was convinced that this currency was in fact cum; one huge deposit of cum.

There was something unusual about the butt plug. It was hollow and coming out of the base was a narrow transparent plastic tube which immediately bent upwards along her back, under her arm and appeared to be fixed at its end to an upper strap on her corset. Cumbrella had seen such a device before and it was often connected to a funnel for masters and mistresses to piss into and fill up their slave's asses with pee through the hollow plug. This was just one of many weird and wonderful contraptions and devices that circulated her world. However, this hollow butt plug and tube didn't have a funnel.

The smartphone voice continued. "This bank is offering a miserable rate of interest and we, the management, would like to initiate a bank transfer and have nominated you Cumbrella to take the withdrawal; a complete and full withdrawal."

The slave girl stepped over Cumbrella's head giving her a straight up view of her crotch and the plug up her ass. She unhooked the top of the tube from the upper strap of her corset and brought the it down in front of her with the intention of letting gravity to do its thing. The tube was transparent so Cumbrella would be able to see the payload leave the receptacle that was the poor girl's ass and its continuing journey down the tube. Right now Cumbrella could almost imagine the ass cocktail running out of the slave's derriere and down the hanging tube in front of her face. "Please let it be cum and not piss", Cumbrella willed as she began to panic ever so slightly.

Crouching a little more the slave girl aimed the end of the tube a few inches from Cumbrella's face. She released her grip on the tube's end and let it hang there swaying between Cumbrella's mouth and nose. The slave girl now put all her effort into trying to relax and expel the load from her ass. The wait was excruciating. The slave girl adjusted her position slightly as she concentrated completely on the evacuation of her bowels.

Then it appeared. The first glimpse of the payload Cumbrella was about to receive made an appearance at the top of the transparent tube. The milky colored deposit was on the move. "Thank God it's cum, it's cum!" Cumbrella felt like shouting out loud. The bank transfer had begun. The cum slowly made its way down the tube, its journey watched intently by Cumbrella. Her heart rate picked up as the inevitability of the cum reaching its journeys end became ever so imminent. As the cum stream made its way slowly down the tube it now became completely opaque and Cumbrella prepared herself for the first contact of the sticky deposit against her skin. Would she let the creamy deposit land on her face or should she open up her mouth and catch each and every drop as I'm sure the hosts expected. "Just what is a girl to do", she thought to herself whilst running out of thinking time rapidly.

The slave girl began to take some control. Now content that the deposit in her ass was well and truly on its way she crouched a bit lower so that the tube almost touched Cumbrella's lips. In a sudden act of defiance Cumbrella held her mouth closed. "I haven't fucking decided where you're going to dump this shit yet!" she hissed inside her head. The first dollop of cum landed slap bang on Cumbrella's lips; it couldn't have been aimed better. "Bitch", Cumbrella thought, however what happened next really incensed her. The slave girl reached down with one hand and capped the end of the tube with her finger then using a finger from her other hand she gently began to smear the dollop of cum all around Cumbrella's mouth. She began to play with Cumbrella's lower lip, lightly pulling it back from her teeth until she seized the opportunity and slipped a cum covered finger into Cumbrella's mouth. Cumbrella knew what was required of her and relented. Her tongue met the tip of the slave girl's finger and she sucked it dry.

The finger was now replaced by the tube and as the slave completely let go of its end she straightened back up, threw back her head and revelled in the growing relief brought on by the expulsion of the sperm load in her bowels. The cum poured out of the tube into Cumbrella's mouth. She clamped her lips around the tube and used her tongue to control the flow and stop herself from drowning in the warm rectal package now being delivered directly into her mouth. She tried not to swallow it but let the cum fill her cheeks. As her mouth filled up to the point she could hold no more she let some of it escape and run down the edges of her face, down her cheeks and neck and eventually onto the floor. She needed to gulp so she swallowed and ingested the cum that remained. Using her tongue as a stopper she briefly held back the flow until she had caught her breath again then allowed her mouth to fill up with cum once again.

As her mouth once more filled to capacity with warm sperm the flow gradually eased to a trickle then eventually to drips. Cumbrella flicked the end of the tube from her mouth as she expelled the cum for a second time and swallowed what remained. The tube swung gently over Cumbrella's face. To finish off the slave girl grasped the tube at the top, squeezed it and then ran her thumb and forefinger down its length to clear out every last bit of cum that clung to the inside of the tube. A large dollop of the collected remnants landed on Cumbrella's nose and ran off down the slopes of her face to the floor.

It must of felt great to be no longer carrying such a huge deposit of cum around in your ass Cumbrella thought to herself as the slave stepped away from her head and began to remove the plug attachment and leather G-string from her waist. Cumbrella half expected the plug to be forced into her mouth for cleaning duties but it didn't happen. That was obviously not part of tonight's little routine she thought.

Then without ceremony and without a hint of tease the slave girl once again stepped astride Cumbrella's head. She swiftly knelt and planted her butt firmly onto Cumbrella's face making sure her ass hole was directly over her mouth. She adjusted her position until she was satisfied that this was indeed the case. Cumbrella remembered some more of the words spoken from the smartphone, "the vault will be inspected for loose change" and with that she knew exactly what she must do. The woman's anus was quite dilated due to the considerable amount of time she had worn the butt plug and Cumbrella had little problem cleaning up. Every so often the slave girl would raise her ass a little to give Cumbrella some air and allow her tongue to lick around her anal entrance and the crack between her cheeks. When she was satisfied the job had been done she raised herself from Cumbrella's face and picked up the smartphone. She turned to Cumbrella, held up the device, pointed it towards her and took a photograph.

12