She Almost Got Away

Story Info
The one that almost got away.
2.5k words
4
17.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working at a local factory when I see her come into work for the first time. She looked amazing, even without make up on. The natural beauty that every country boys dream. She was probably 5'8" brownish hair, very petite body, amazing rear, gorgeous face, and eyes that can memorize you for days.

She was seeing someone that started the same day. Some goofy boy with no future. I never knew what she seen in him but I wasn't gonna ask questions.

After about a few months she left that goofy boy. I felt I needed to move in but was to shy. I asked a co worker to talk to her and see what she thought about me... and I would flirt with her every chance I got. Come to find out that co worker never asked her and told me a story. My woman started dating a friend. And I thought I lost her.

About 3 years later... I saw her on a popular social site. I added her and she accepted. Asking all the catching up questions. How have you been? Where you working? Etcc... I finally told her how I felt about her. And there was something... I don't know just something.

Then the flirting got more and more. Asking her sexual stuff... what her likes and dislikes were. The tension between us started to get intense.

One day I devised a plan, I was going to take her. I was going to pleasure her in ways that she didn't know about. What every other guy wasn't able to do, from what she explained.

I drove over to her apartment, I knock on the door... she opens the door, her eyes got big. I put my point finger on her lips to shhhh her.

We walk in and I shut the door behind me. I back her up against the wall, and went in for a kiss. We kiss and she pushes me away. I look into her eyes, and see it. I knew she wants me to take her.

I grab her again and start kissing. Again she pushes me, but this time I was ready and didn't move. We look at each other in the eyes and she grabs the back of my head and pulls me in and we start passionately kissing. She lifts her leg up and wraps it around my waist. I take a hold of her leg and move my hand under her butt. With both hands attached to her butt, I lift her up and she wraps both legs around my waist. Passionately kissing, and grinding alittle. I start kissing her neck. Still holding her I turn around and found the couch.

Kissing... boy she's a great kisser, carrying her to the couch. I sit down and her on top of me. Still kissing I reach my hand up under her shirt and start massaging her back alittle and reach up and unsnap her bra. I raise her arms up and took off her shirt and she let's the bra fall off. She comes in for a kiss but I push her back.

I take in her natural topless beauty. I grab her up and laid her down on her back on the couch. I climb on top of her.

Kissing her more passionately. My hand move their way down and start lightly massaging each breast. I move down and sucking and nibbling on her neck. The moans that are coming out of her, are telling me I'm doing everything right. I kiss to her little adam's apple, I take one hand behind her head and I grab a handful of hair. I pull down to tilt her head back gently but forcefully and I licked from her neck up to her chin. Her hand reached around and dug into my back. Telling me she has submitted herself to me. I was in control of the situation.

I move my kisses to her collar bone, then to her left breast. I suck in her nipple. I give it a light bite. Her back arched. She likes the pain sensation. Licking on each nipple, I move my hands down to her pants, unzipping her pants and as I'm pulling off her pants I start kissing down her stomach. I pull her pants and panties off at the same time. I move up to her ears, I slide my finger on the outside of her pussy folds. Rubbing ever so lightly.

The first words to be spoken, I say, "Im going taste you." I put that finger into my mouth and sucked it clean. Boy was she wet and taste good. I move down to pleasure her.

A little teasing at first. Little licks to her clit. To kissing her inter thighs. She is a squirmer. I wrap my arms around her thighs and pull her to the edge of the couch. I wrap her legs over my shoulder, and start licking and sucking on her clit. Her hands grabs the pillow from the couch to cover her mouth. The muffled moans and screams. Mmmmm I was in heaven. She grabs the back of my head and I grabbed the pillow away and she dug her nails in and moving to the motion of my tongue. She stops moving and I knew she was close.

I slide one finger to the rim of her vagina. And she screams and I slide 2 fingers inside of her as sucked in her clit and rubbed my tongue across her clit for all it was worth. Juice comes pouring out. Licking and sucking up my reward, and as the moans and her tensed body relaxed I let go of her. She turns to her side. And starts laughing into the couch cushion.

I stand up and take my shirt off. She finally removes her face from the cushion, looks up at me and smiles. I took her by the chin and pull her up gently and stood her up. She starts kissing me.

I ask her, "where is your bedroom?" She turns and points down the hall. I grab her up by her ass again.

As I'm carrying her to the bedroom and digging her nails into my back and kissing and sucking on my neck. We enter her room and I throw her onto her bed. Her eyes got big. She starts to move to the middle of the bed. I grab her legs and pull her to the edge. I push her legs up close to her head, now I watch her as I'm pleasuring her. She reaches for a pillow. I grab her arms and stuff them under her ass. I tell her, "I want you to watch me pleasure you."

Holding her hands under her, and staring into her eyes. I stick out my tongue and run it against her clit. Having to watch and feel my tongue she archs her head back. I reach around and pull her head up. "Watch me pleasure you!"

She opens her eyes. Licking and sucking... her eyes roll up in the back of her head. I let go of her head and as I did she let out a moan, scream that made my dick so hard. As her tense body relaxes again. I let her legs go. She rolls over and laughs and giggles again.

I stand up. And unbutton my pants to strip myself down. As I'm pulling everything off, she reaches out and grabs my dick and starts stroking it. I don't know if she spit on her hand before but her hand was so wet and felt amazing. I stop her. She looks up at me. I tell her, "maybe later, right now it's all your pleasure."

I turn her around so that her legs fell to the floor and she was on her stomach on the bed. I come up behind her. I rub my cock up against her clit... up and down. Teasing her. She pushes her head up and yelled, "fuck me already!"

I bent down, put my hand around her mouth and whisper in her ear, "I will when I'm good and ready."

Never letting go and move my dick about 5 more times and slide in hard but gently all the way in. Every inch was solely up inside her. She tried to put her head down... but I wouldn't let her. I hold myself inside her for about 30 second. Trying to get use to the new sensation.

I start pulling out slowly and in as slow. I let go of her mouth. She lays her head down spread her arms out above her head. And I start to go a little harder and faster. The moans starts to get louder. I grab her hair again... pulled her head back and I slowed down and bent down to her ears and whispered, "are you going to be my good little slave?"

She grabs a handful of her bed sheets. Inbetween moans she quietly said "yes." I slam into her hard. I asked again, she screams, "YES!"

With that not letting go of her hair and slam my dick as hard as I could in this position. Screams were coming out. I let go of her hair and moved to cover her mouth. And bent down again and whisper in her ear "good... we are going to have some fun."

Letting go of her mouth and i grab her hips and start slamming my dick in and out of her. As fast and as hard as I can. She grabs the blanket she was laying on and creams into the blanket. Her pussy sends a rush of juices. I had to slow down but still forcing my dick in hard. That was close I thought. I pull out. She doesn't move.

I flip her over. I pull her up and I pull the blanket down. I lay down and pull her to get on top of me. She lays down on top of me. I tell her to "grab my dick and slide yourself on top of me."

She complies. I tell her to "stop, don't move."

I reach down and grab the blanket. I pull it up to over her shoulders. She is sitting on top of me. I open the blanket. She wiggling alittle... she is so beautiful. And I tell her to ride me. She starts grinding around. She grabs my waist. I look up at her and she keeps bobbing her head back and forward. I tell her, "don't let the blanket come off your shoulders."

She grabs the blanket and I grab her hips. I show her what I want her to do. I tell her "grind my dick.. move back and forth like this. Don't stop no matter what I do."

She looks at me with them eyes, with that submissive look. I let go of her waist and grab the blanket again. I tell her "keep your back as straight as you can." She straightens her back and I pull down with the blanket and I thrust up at my hips. My dick is as far up inside her as it can be in the position. She's almost stopped, telling her, "don't you dare stop, keep moving!"

The pleasure is too much for her... she's screaming and grinding as fast as she can. I grab the blanket with one hand. I lick my thumb, and start rubbing her clit. She let's out a scream and another rush of juices comes raining down on me. She falls on top of me. No more laughing or giggling. Just her heavy breathing. She sounds exhausted but I'm not finished with her yet, I thought to myself.

I roll her over so I'm on top of her. I move her up to the head board. I put a pillow underneath her head so her chin is to her collar bone. I lift her legs on top of my shoulders. And move my head as close to her head as I can. Her eyes look into mine. I tell her, "look down at my dick, watch me penetrate you. Watch as my dick disappears inside you!"

She looks down. I move my dick and slide it in her. All the way in. I pull out and she closes her eyes. "no, no watch!" And she watches and I start going in and out. She grabs the back of the head board. And I start slowly slamming my dick inside her. She moaning wanting to look away and I keep telling her to watch. After alittle bit... I tell her "look at me," and she does and I start slamming in faster. Her eyes are watering up and her moans turn into screams. Still looking into my eyes and I'm slamming away she orgasm... watching her eyes roll in the back of her head.. and grabbing my back almost sends me into my orgasm. But I hold it off. She screams in pleasure. I slow down and stop. I let her relax and move her legs. She rolls over.

I straight her one leg and bend her other one. And slide my dick in slowly. She puts her hand to stop me. She said "I'm tired... you need to finish."

"Ok, one more position." I demand.

I pull her to the edge of the bed telling her to get on her hands and knees. I put her knees in against her chest. I push her down. I grab her arms to her back. And slide my dick inside her one last time. I start sliding in and out. She yells, "harder!" I start thrusting harder and I smack her ass. "Harder!" and I grab her hands in one of mine and start pulling them back and start pounding and smacking her ass. She's screaming in the sheets this time. I step back and pull her up and pounding her pussy for all its worth. She's screaming... "harder!" just screaming and im spanking her. I orgasm the hardest I've ever. Shot after shot inside her. The sensation is too much for me to keep going... she's screaming "harder, faster!" Each of my hands has one of hers and i pull her back and thrust forward as hard and as fast as i can. I do as much as I can and she orgasm for the last time with me and I slow down I fall down to the floor. She lays down. Catching my breath. Laying on the floor, I smile... for about five minutes.

I stand up and she's curled up in bed. I put my hand on her back, no response. "Are you ok?" no response. I find the bathroom and get washed up. I walk back into the bedroom and she hasn't moved. I look at her, seeing the hand prints on her ass. She's smiling. I move her up by the head board. Pulled the blanket over her. I get dressed. I write a note. It says, "I had an amazing time. I didn't know if I should stay or leave. So I left but call me or text me when you wake up." Bye Dreamy. And I locked the door on my way out.