She Always was an Unusual Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been thinking," she said, stroking my chest hairs with her hands. There were a few long scratches there that she had left the night before when she became too rough. "Perhaps we broke up too hastily last time. After all, we were a pretty good match together. I know we both said and did some things that we now regret, but I think we can move past that now." Actually, I seemed to remember saying that I could forgive her, for Madeline's sake as long as she broke it off with Joey. Did I regret that? I just grunted noncommittally. "So I was thinking, perhaps I could move back in to our house. We could be together again! You can work your little job, and I will keep the house nice and clean..." She looked up at me, the smile fixed on her face, with a look of desperate hope. "We used to work so well together. We still could"

"And what about Madeline? Where does she fit into all of this?"

"Well, Madeline's an adult now. It's about time she moved out and found a boy to look after of her own. I mean, she can't stay at home for ever looking after you, can she? After all, that is my job."

"I don't know. She..."

"Look, I have an idea. The lease on this place runs out at the end of this week, why don't we move in again together at our place to see how it works? Madeline doesn't have to leave straight away; after all I'm not an ogre!"

And with that last statement it all came rushing back. Anna was a master of emotional blackmail. She was adept at making you feel terrible about not doing what she wanted; making it seem like it was your entire fault when something went wrong. She had some nice features too, but she was so controlling that I always felt crushed beneath her foot. I remembered the meek soul that I was back then, never daring to say a word against her, and I thought of how much I had changed, how much I had improved. How much I didn't want to go back.

"My house, you mean," I muttered, almost to myself.

"Hmm? What was that, lover?

"My house. I got the house in the divorce. To help me look after Madeline. It isn't OUR house any more, not since you left us."

"That's just semantics! It will be our house again!" Her voice had become shrill, and a little desperate.

"Look," I said, holding her at arms-length, looking her straight in the eyes to show I was serious. "I am willing to give us another go, I really am, but we need to take this slowly. I am not ready for us to move in together so fast, and I am certainly not prepared to kick Madeline out of her own home."

"It's just..."

"Please, let me say this," I interrupted. She looked shocked, I never used to dare to interrupt her. "If we started seeing each other again there need to be changes. We are different people now, and I need time to get my head around what is happening. Okay? I have to be my own person, making my own decisions, I can't be rushing into anything we may later regret."

Her face was lowered and so she was not looking me in the eyes. When she finally looked up her eyes were glittering with tears threatening to fall. "Please, John, I need this, I need you. I... Joey didn't leave me with any money. He spent everything, and then kicked me to the curb. I can't afford this place any longer, and I need you to let me move back into our... your house. I can learn to get along with Maddy! I can change! We will be together again, like old times."

Yes, I thought, you have already changed, but not for the good. I found I could read her like a book, and the tears were faked, squeezed out for my benefit. She was trying to manipulate me again, and I could feel my anger rise. I clamped down on it. "I'm sorry, I really am. I can help you out with a little cash if you want, until you get back on your feet, but I think you moving back into the house would be a bad idea right now."

And like a switch had been flicked, she changed her attack on me one more time, this time using anger. She had never liked being thwarted. "I helped pay for that house! I helped make it what it is!" she all but spat at me. "And now you refuse to let me back in? You agree to meet me, fuck me all night, and then ignore even my most reasonable of requests? How can you be so fucking selfish, John? How can you live with yourself? What the fuck happened to you?"

I felt like crap. I felt all the old feelings of guilt rise up again, this time boiling with resentment and anger. I was about to say something I regretted, so instead I said, "Goodbye, Anna." I had to get out of there, the walls were closing in on me and I was having trouble breathing. I picked up my shoes and jacket, Anna was still wearing my shirt and it was already pretty ruined. I started towards the door.

Anna tried one last-ditch effort. "Please, John, don't go! We can work this out! Please! I'm sorry!"

I turned and looked her in the eye. She was desperate to not be alone, I could see now. She didn't care with whom, I was just a convenient sucker, or so she thought. I couldn't resist from saying, "Yeah, that's pretty much what I said when you left, too."

I shut the door firmly behind me and I could hear her muffled screams and expletives coming from inside the room, punctuated with a crash of something being tossed hard against the wall. I left, tears in my eyes, wondering how the hell it had come to this. Long repressed emotions came rushing back to me, and I was having trouble bottling them back down again. It took me a long time to hail a taxi, and by that time I had mostly got control of all my emotions, except for a dark gloom that was settling over me like an old friend.

When I got home I was surprised to see Madeline sitting at the table in her pink fluffy robe. She had obviously just showered as her hair was still wet in its signature ponytail, and was seated eating cereal for breakfast. I had expected her to still be at that boy's place.

She looked at me, with my shirtless chest with fingernail scratches still red upon my pale skin, my hair wild and my eyes a little red from the drinking the night before.

"Well, at least one of us had a good time," she said, with a scowl.

I sighed. I didn't need this. I felt like crap and was hoping for something a little happier to take my mind off last night. I sighed. But I was a father first and foremost, so I asked, "You want to talk about it?"

"I had a pretty horrid time last night. And you know what? It is partially your fault."

Well, it looks like I am today's punching bag. So be it. "And what have I done this time?"

She looked at me, her scientist eyes narrowing as they examined me closely. Something in my voice must have revealed how I was feeling. "Are you okay, daddy?"

I took a deep breath, shoving my problems behind me, at least temporarily. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Why was last night my fault?" She looked as if she didn't believe me, but decided to continue with her story.

"Well, you remember me telling you that I was going out with Mark last night to have a sexual release?"

"Yeah, how could I forget?" I winced.

"Well, the sex was crap. I got no release, baby. In fact, after last night's performance, I may be even worse than before. I am certainly wearing out the motor of Purple Peter today. Purple Peter is my vibrator," she explained, with a rather unfortunate hand gesture.

"Yeah, I kinda got that," I replied, trying to apply mental steel wool to my brain. "And this is all my fault how, exactly?"

"For being so damned good in the sack! Did you know guys can ejaculate before they even penetrate the vaginal opening? I certainly didn't until last night. He came all over me before we did anything. Then, when trying to get things started again, he just does it again in my mouth with no warning! Just about chokes me by thrusting at the wrong time. When he finally gets inside me it was like he was having a fit, jerking all over the place, it was very unsexy, and over unbelievably quickly again. And he refused to perform cunnilingus on me, due to it being 'icky'. Yes, he actually said 'icky'. Now, if that was my entire sexual experience then I could accept it and move on, but I have been delivered multiple orgasms by a penis inside of me, a penis attached to YOU, and so I feel very, very unsatisfied. I went out expecting something more like what you had given me, and I got something that could never, ever come close to my lofty expectations. QED: it is your fault."

I just sat there, mouth open as my daughter finished her little rant. At the end there was a moment of silence, as I stared at her, and she glared at me, and then we both burst out laughing. I gave her a big brief bear hug, and she leaned into me.

"I'm sorry, I guess. Look, one day you'll find some guy who's a little more experienced who can satisfy you. Until then, I guess you can keep looking around trying to find him. I can't believe I just said that..."

Madeline grinned at me. "Well, I hope so. Anyways, what about your date, did it actually go well or not?"

And with that the gloom hit me one more time. My shoulders sagged and my head dropped. "Let's go with 'not'. I knew I shouldn't have taken your advice..."

"You had some 'coffee' then? Go on. I told you way too much about my date, time to spill about yours."

I sighed. "Well, at first it seemed like old times again. The good old times, I mean, not the bad old times. We got on well, talked, drank, and generally had fun. When she asked me up for coffee... well..."

"You took my advice." At least Madeline looked a little sheepish.

"Yeah, QED: your fault. She was... very aggressive. Whatever that Joey guy did to her, I don't like it. She was almost trying to debase herself me, as if she were... well, like a Purple Peter. She seemed so desperate to please. And then this morning..." I put my face in my hands. I finally broke and let out a little sob.

Madeline quickly slipped around the table and held me in her arms. I felt her breasts press into my arm. "It's okay, daddy."

A tear rolled down my cheek. "No, it's not. She was just like before, controlling, manipulative. She wanted to move in here and kick you out. You got pretty vocal, and mean. It brought back a lot of memories I thought I had left behind."

"Yeah, I thought it would. That's why I told you to have sex with her. You really needed to get over her, to let her go. It was holding you back."

I am embarrassed to say I bawled like a baby and my daughter held me, rocking me back and forth. All the years of resentment, guilt and anger had finally burst. It may feel good later, but for now I felt like utter shit. I felt her hand move over my back, and my head rested on her soft breasts. I breathed in her scent -- she smelled of soap and cinnamon, for some reason.

"Madeline?"

"Yes, daddy?"

"Could we..."

"Yes, daddy. But first you need to shower. I smell her on you, and I don't like it."

She led me to the bathroom, and turned on the taps to the shower. While she adjusted the temperature I stripped off, letting my clothes just drop to the floor in a pile. Soon I was naked, and she turned around, looked me over, and then gestured me into the shower. I stepped under the spray and just stood there for a time, letting the hard, hot needles of water wash away some of my tension. I couldn't believe I had just asked my daughter for sex. Both other times I was pressured into it, the first I had no choice at all. But honestly, at this time, I couldn't have cared less.

Long, soft arms curled around me, running over my chest and abdomen, feeling cool compared to the hot water. I felt Madeline's bare breasts pressing into my back, the soft feel of natural C-cups, rather than Anna's false, unpleasant DD's or greater. One of her hands picked up the soap and began to run it all over my body in slow, sensual circles. I braced myself against the wall as it travelled over every inch of my body, cleaning away all traces of my ex-wife from my skin. It finally found my cock, already semi-erect, and I let out a soft moan as it soaped up and down its length, the hands moving smoothly thanks to the slippery soap. My cock grew in her hands until it was stiffly pointing upwards.

I turned around until we were face-to-face, our hands resting lightly on each other's hips. Our eyes studied each other's faces taking in the details. I loved this girl with all my heart. While my love was as a father to a daughter, and not a sexual love, I felt the need to hold her and to be inside her right now, as a cathartic experience, chasing my horrors away. I had no idea how these two conflicting thoughts could live side-by-side inside my head, but they did, and frankly I didn't care. It was time to stop thinking for a while.

I reached out and cupped her nice, natural breasts, squeezing them slightly, feeling their soft, warm weight against my palms. My fingers and thumb gently played with her nipples, rubbing them slightly. Her nipples were sensitive, I knew from prior experience, and it caused her to arch her back slightly and breathe a little deeper. I leaned forward, taking a nipple into my mouth, my tongue rolling over it as it became hard and jutting between my lips. Madeline's fingers trailed through my wet hair as I nipped playfully at her flesh, and began kissing down her body. My hands roamed over her hips and thighs, as my gentle kisses moved over her stomach and abdomen. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed short, and I spent a short time looking at it as I gently stroked her thighs and her ass. Finally I leant in and kissed her warm mound, causing her to gasp. She reached up and held the top of the shower cubicle with one hand, the other still on the back of my head, fingers entwined in my hair. One of her legs lifted and draped over my shoulder, opening herself to me. I leaned in and laid little kisses about her sex, before planting a deep kiss directly onto her pussy, slipping my tongue into her as warm water cascaded down her body and off my head from the shower. Her one remaining planted leg almost buckled, and I helped to hold her up by placing my hands under her ass, which also allowed me to pull her harder onto my tongue. I worked my mouth over her, delving between her lips, tasting her now familiar taste, smelling her familiar smell, diluted by the shower we were under. I had to stop to grab my breath before I drowned. An awful lot of water passed between her legs on the way down her sexy body. I leaned in again and found her clit, already hard and sensitive, Madeline let out a little squeal as I swirled my tongue around it. We worked this way for a time, until finally Madeline's hand on the back of my head started stroking my hair quickly, her body began to tense and she pressed her pussy hard onto my face. I had to breathe, but pushed on, working her clit as she screamed out a powerful orgasm, her loud yell echoing throughout the tiled bathroom. Her body shook, and her hand crushed me to her, until finally her legs failed her and she slid down the slick shower wall, braced as much as I could by me, until her ass plopped onto the tiled floor. I took a deep gulping breath, and almost choked on the water still running down my face. We sat there for a time, the water cascading off of us, both gasping for air, our legs entwined in the enclosed space.

Finally she stood up, and helped me to haul myself upright. She stepped out of the shower, and, flicking a grin towards me, she began to towel herself off. I turned off the taps and slowly joined her, as if in a warm, happy dream, grabbing my own towel and drying myself, unable to look away from her sexy body peeking in and out from the towel as it moved over her body. She shot my one last cheeky grin over her shoulder as she walked from the room. I followed the sway of her hips and perfect ass as she led me to her room. She suddenly turned, grabbed my shoulders and flung me onto the bed. I landed on the soft quilts, and hardly had time to rest before he was pressing her body against mine, her hand stroking near my still-hard cock and her mouth biting lightly at my nipples playfully. She ran her fingers down the scratches on my chest with a look of sympathy, and leaned in, kissing them lightly before moving down my body to start licking up and down the length of my cock. I groaned in approval as she ran her tongue over me, flicking at the head whenever she reached it. Finally she moved up and took it slowly and lightly into her mouth, her hand moving up and down on the shaft as she sucked in the top half. It felt unusual, as I had fallen with my lower legs over the edge of the bed, and she was sucking me off while lying 90 degrees to my body. I don't think I had ever done it like this before. I reached out and began stroking her pussy, in convenient reach, and she groaned around my cock. She lifted her leg and I shifted until I could start licking her again, and I began to 69 my daughter. I had trouble concentrating on what I was doing, as I kept losing myself to the sensations caused by her mouth. She was having difficulties too, pausing her movements every time I hit a good spot with my tongue. We worked like this for some time, getting each other worked up and panting for more.

She pulled her mouth off of me with a sucking sound, and rolled away from me. I looked at her, feeling disappointed that I lost those wonderful sensations. But then I met the wonderful sight of her kneeling on the bed, holding the bed-head. "C'mon, daddy," she panted, "I wanna try it this way."

The sight of her smooth, flawless, perfect ass pointed toward me swaying invitingly, her looking lustfully back over her shoulder, with her breasts swinging free blow her was too much to bear. I scrambled up behind her on my knees, positioned myself carefully, and, as slowly as I could, I pushed myself deeply inside of her wet, welcoming core.

"Oh, god," she gasped. "This position makes you hit the spot perfectly." I had to agree with her there. Her pussy felt tighter and hotter around me than her mother's, her ass felt soft yet firm against my abdomen, her back so smooth before me. I slowly began to rock my hips back and forth, getting a gentle rhythm going. Madeline was silent except for her little gasps and moans, pushing back onto me with each thrust I delivered to her.

The air stank of sex and arousal as I began to thrust a little harder into her. I leaned forward, kissing her shoulder and reaching below her to feel the soft, heavy, natural weights of her breasts in my hands. Madeline gasped in pleasure, and came suddenly and unexpectedly, her pussy squeezing my cock rhythmically as the spasms washed over her body. Her arms collapsed and her face pressed into the pillows beneath her. I paused deep inside of her to let her recover. She said something I couldn't hear due to her face being still buried in the pillows.

"What was that, baby?" I asked, stroking her back.

"For fuck's sake, keep going!" she repeated, turning her face so it wasn't so muffled. I took her advice in spades, and began to thrust into her harder. She let out little moans and groans as I hit the right spots, my hands on her hips to pull her harder onto me. Our bodies slapped together over and over, our sweat mingling. I felt her fingers brush my cock as she worked her clit as I kept thrusting. We kept it up for a long time, until she finally pulled off me mid-thrust, and rolled off the bed.

"Lie down," she slurred, drunk with lust.

Who was I to argue? I lay down as she reached into a draw and pulled out two pairs of fluffy handcuffs -- the pairs she had used on me long ago. She grabbed one of my wrists and I allowed her to lock me to the bed, then repeated her action with my right wrist. I was at her mercy again, and she climbed hastily on top of me, actually shaking with her need to feel me inside of her again. She positioned herself carefully, then dropped down, her eyes bulging and a scream escaping her lips. She bounced twice more and then orgasmed again. Her back arching, her nipples pointing from her body, her fingers gripped my arms to prevent her from falling off of me. This one did not last as long as the others and soon she was riding me again, her wet ponytail flying as she moved herself furiously. I kept trying to reach out and hold her, to caress her, but kept getting brought short by the chains on the cuffs. It was ecstasy, and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm building from a million miles away and then slam into me like a cement truck. My body arched as I thrust up as hard as I could inside of my daughter, trying to get as deep as I could as I released wave after wave of cum deep inside of her. She sat upright on me, hands on my chest, eyes half closed as she felt my seed being released inside of her. Eventually, after what felt like a million years, my orgasm subsided, and I could breathe once more. I gasped as Madeline pulled herself off of my sensitive cock and flopped bonelessly onto the bed beside me. We lay in silence for a while, sweat cooling on our naked bodies, our breaths and heartbeats slowly returning to normal.