She & Jill Fly To Next Challenge

Story Info
She continues her adventures in exhibitionism.
2.8k words
4.04
35.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers

Jill and Sheila had the next two days off. This morning they would be flying to New York for a contest tonight. They where told to just bring their personal items. Again everything else would be provided once they got there.

Sheila and Jill both dressed in a nylon type flight suit type of garments and tennis shoes Sheila's in emerald green and Jill's in bright red.

The limo sped them to the airport. Upon arriving they where taken directly onto the field, but again Jill and Sheila where left baffled. Instead of the corp. Jet or a commercial carrier they where met by Grace and Tommy at the door of a 767 air cargo jet.


Sheila had finally begun to realize that time would tell what Play-Mate had in store. She had almost given up even trying to guess what was next.

The plane began to taxi as soon as they where seated in the small aft passenger compartment. The noise level inside the aircraft was much higher than the regular commercial carrier bring any possibility of conversation to a close until after takeoff.

A few minutes later the pilot announced they had achieved 50,000 feet and would be clear to "start" any time they where. The co-pilot would meet them in the cargo bay.

Still baffled Jill and Sheila followed Grace and Tommy forward through a small door and down a flight of stairs into the main hold. The bay was close to three stories high and 150 feet long. Sheila never had really appreciated just how big a jumbo jet was until now. The co-pilot was just coming through the forward door. Grace waited until he was with them before speaking.

"Jill, Sheila this is Michael Howard. He will be coordinating today's challenge, from the technical end. Mr. Howard will you fill the ladies in on the aircraft?"

"Sure." Mike Howard was pretty much the picture of a pilot. In his late thirties or early forties. 6' 1" 185 lbs. With dark hair, graying slightly at the temples, with bottomless gray eyes. " This ship was originally built for N.A.S.A. for astronaut training. But was surplus for a 747. West coast cargo brought it for cargo but Play-Mate has leased it for the trip and had the modifications west coast put in removed. I'll be back here during maneuvers, to keep you posted on time. Any questions?"

"Just one " Jill said looking at Grace. " Just what the fuck's he talking about? What's this shit about astronaut training? I draw the line if you expect me to jump out of this fucker."

Grace snickered " well you don't have to jump. This plane was designed for weightlessness training. Mr. Howard is too modest but he was in training for the space program. And actually received some of his training here. So you wont be jumping you will be floating. Mr. Howard can give you two some tips on what it's like and what to expect."

"Please, call me Mike. It really is a lot of fun. It's not true weightlessness but it's close. We're at fifty thousand when I give the word the pilot will dive the ship to 15,000 feet what we do is give you about 6 minutes a shot of the plane literally driving out from underneath you we can repeat the procedure several times. Jess should pull out slowly so you should have a fairly mild let down and the walls have plenty of padding. There are only three things to remember. When the lights blink you have about 20 seconds left so if you're upside down turn over two relax and three if you throw up in zero gravity it's a mess."

"Cloth handles spaced around the compartment give you something to hold on too. But just go with it most of the time and you'll have a ball."

"Sheila, Jill, what Jon wants here is a Barberella type scene. Once your weightless just take your time and strip then just have fun somersaults whatever. Simply have a good time."

Mike led them out into the center of the hold about ten feet apart. " Here put these on, " he said giving each one a cordless head set and putting on his own head " how's that? They both heard through there own set. We can talk to each other without shouting. If you get in trouble just hold on to a wall and I'll come to you. Tommy, Ms.Grace and I will all strap in to the wall Tommy will get most of his pictures from the recessed cameras mounted all over but he wanted to get some stills of his own. You might find it easier to start from your hands and knees the first time. It's going to feel real weird but only for a second or two. You two ready? Great get into position once I strap in we'll start."

Jill and Sheila both got down on their hands and knees their hearts pounding.

A slight dropping in the sound level as well as the nose tipping down and they where off. Slowly Sheila realized she was starting to float and had to fight the urge to clamp on to the floor. But as promised this quickly gave way to the feel of near weightlessness. She learned that with just the slightest push and she was away floating to the ceiling. She also found that once out of reach from a wall, ceiling or floor that if you started out off angle you rolled. This frightened her at first but she soon found this to was a great sensation. Sheila had not realized how fast the time had passed and the lights where blinking. She was near a wall a few moments later lightly touched down almost right side up. Jill had also let time slip by neither one had even begun to undress.

"Grace? Can you hear me?" Sheila spoke into her mouth piece.

"Yes just fine, She"

"Sorry about that, time just shot by. Was that really 6 minutes?"

Mike cut in actually more like 8.He said.

"Don't worry She, I didn't see the time slipping way either. Next time it's a go."

Twenty minutes later they where ready to drop again. Jill and Sheila where down on all fours avidly waiting for the next dive. As the plane dropped Sheila lightly pushed off with her feet while tucking her head causing her to float up feet first. Well best get to it, Sheila thought. The zipper on the flight suit ran from the neck down the left leg to the knee. Sheila with nothing to check her motion continued to rotate slowly rising toward the ceiling still two stories up.

Sheila ran the zipper down to her knee. Bending to remove her shoes and socks caused her to roll faster in a forward somersault. To slow herself she simply straighten herself out. Shrugging herself out of the jump suit started a twisting motion. Squatting mid air to pull the flight suit off caused her to go into a backward twisting spiral.

As She reached the ceiling she managed to get free of the flight suit she was wearing only a thin lace bra with matching panties. Her head set cracked to life. "Sheila this is Mike, can you give Jill a hand. She seems to have ran into some difficulty." Looking around Sheila saw Jill floating mid cabin, struggling with the zipper of her flight suit.

Using the hand straps Sheila worked her way rapidly along the ceiling and then pushed off towards Jill, gently floating to arms reach. " I can't get fucking zipper un-stuck." Jill complained. The zipper was firmly caught in the material. Jill's efforts had served only to bind it more tightly.

"Here, let me give it a try." Sheila volunteered. Before she had a opportunity to give the zipper a try the warning light flashed. Both Sheila and Jill began floating toward the floor, coming down in a bit of a tangle.

Grace quickly intervened when Jill and Sheila began to work on the zipper. " Darlings that would be cheating. I've talked with Mike the pilot says conditions are perfect he's going to go to maximum altitude to give you a longer zero gravity. It will take a few minutes. Why don't we have a drink while we wait?"

Grace led the girls back to the aft cabin. It took over an hour before they leveled again and where again ready to go. Both Jill and She felt the effects of the drinks. The extreme altitude even in a pressurized cabin, Mike explained cause the alcohol to hit harder than normal. Both girls where quite bombed in truth.

"Shit, let get going." Tittered Jill. " I'm so fucking drunk I sure as hell walk. Better try flying."

Both Sheila and Jill felt like they where already in zero gravity from the alcohol, before the 767 started its plunge. Jill and Sheila had started this dive just a couple feet apart. They both pushed off towards each other resulting in a mild collision and fits of laughter. Nearly too late Sheila realized that Jill and her where drifting apart. Reaching out She was just able to grab Jill's foot. Pulling her back they came to rest face to face about a foot apart. Try as they might they accomplished very little. Managing to work the unwilling device down about mid way between her breasts and her navel.

"You'll just have to slip out of it, Jill. I'll get behind you and pull." She said moving behind Jill and gripping the neck of the suit.

Pulling and squirming Jill and Sheila peeled the suit down to Jill's waist. Jill as the norm wore no bra. Her tits, which normally looked large, seem enormous standing straight out free of gravies pull.

"Good thing we didn't have to fight this thing over those" Sheila teased.

"Just help me get this damn thing off," Jill giggled. Pulling gamely at the flight suit, which was gathered at her waist.

Jill and She had floated to the ceiling. Clutching one of the straps she tumbled behind Jill. Gathering a firm hold on Jill's suit she instructed Jill to on the count of three to push off the wall with any luck the suit would pull free before she too was pulled away from the wall.

"Alright you ready? On three one, two, three!!!" Jill propelled herself from the ceiling. For a instant She thought the suit wasn't going to yield as both Jill and Sheila where drawn from the ceiling but in an instant the suit glided over Jill's shapely hips and ass, taking her thin panties with them.

Sheila exploded in hysterics, as did Jill. But Jill quickly gliding across the room challenged." Alright smart ass. If you think that was funny you'll really get a kick out of this.

Jill had always been able to handle her liquor better than Sheila she had always teased her that she stored it in her tits, like a camel. Jill nimbly tumbled barely striking the floor before driving at Sheila. Howling and giggling they collided mid cabin. Twisting and wrestling in there near weightless condition Jill finally managed to get her hand on the waist band of Sheila's panties. Surprisingly the material held against Jill's determined tugging. Sheila thought she would break free, but Jill's foot gained purchase against the wall. Jill propelled herself off pulling Sheila with her and shredding She's panties in the process. Sheila was left tumbling out of control spread eagle wearing only her flimsy bra. Jill in more control from the thrust off the wall rebounded off the far wall and dexterously seized the offending garment twisting it over Sheila's head as they again crossed paths.

Sheila just managed to catch Jill's heel as they passed prompting both of them to spin in opposite directions.

Sheila's backside drifting helplessly within Jill's reach a smart whack across Sheila's ass causing her to float sideways stretching out Sheila managed to grasp one of Jill's tit. Both girls where near hysterical with laughter.

"You little bitch." Jill snickered. As she reached out grabbing both of Sheila's breasts. Pulling one up and one down causing both her and Sheila to spin in opposite directions at her efforts.

A moan, almost imperceptible came over their head sets. Both Jill and Sheila looked around the cabin locating Mike even from half way across the cabin the cause of Mike's "discomfort" was apparent.

Jill and Sheila looked at each other lasciviously. "We should help that poor man Sheila."

"I couldn't agree with you more Jill."

Sheila was within easy reach of the wall and grabbed a strap and started along the wall toward Mike. Jill used Sheila feet as a tow and went along for the ride.

"Why Mike! What's wrong?" She teased. " What do you think's the matter Jill?"

"Your the nurse She. But maybe you better look for 'injuries'." Jill quipped.

It didn't need Sheila's nurse training to determine Mike basis for his pain. Mike's cock was straining the outer limits of his jump suit.

"Jill, help me rescue this "poor man"

Jill hovered above Mike and began to work on the zipper at his neck. Mike's eye where fastened on Jill's breasts floating inches from his face. She went to his ankles and ran the zippers on both legs swiftly to his crouch meeting Jill.

Mike cock freed of his flight suit strained against his thin bikini briefs. Confined by the thin barrier Mike's rod bulged out impressively. Mike's briefs had side snaps, which popped open at the slightest touch.

Mike groaned as finally free of restraint his cock leapt to a full twelve inches of pulsating flesh.

Both Jill and Sheila grabbed for Mike's pulsating rod.

"Shit look at the size of that thing." Jill breathed. " Mike my friend you where have you been all my life? Fuck She, this thing's as thick as my wrist."

Mike continued to moan. Unable to speak as Sheila and Jill ran their fingers up and down his tool.

"Look at these." Sheila declared as she gathered up his balls in her hands. " I've heard of guys hung like a horse but this guys hung like a damn elephant."

"I wonder how it tastes?" Jill smiled wickedly at Sheila. Who answered by running her tongue up the underside of Mike's prick?

Mike's reaction was delightful for Jill. Her ass had been floating mere inches from Mike's mouth. Reaching out he captured Jill's legs. Spreading them he pulled her eager twat to his face burying his deft tongue into her cunt.

"Fuck!! I think his tongue's as big as his cock." Jill gasped.

"Couldn't be." Sheila quipped. " Otherwise he couldn't talk."

"Mm, your probably right. But fuck this feels good" Jill said watching Sheila going back to work on Mike's prick running her tongue the length of his shaft.

"I got a idea She. Hop on to this fucker, if you think it will fit, facing me. " She readily complied. Easing her self onto his swollen shaft.

"Here lift your legs." Jill instructed.

Sheila lifted and spread her legs towards Jill who seized her ankles. Jill slowly rotated Shes' legs back and forth until all twelve inches of meat penetrated her dripping pussy.

"Shit it feels like he's in my navel." Sheila moaned.

"Tuck your knees up to your chest." Jill instructed.

Sheila did her best to obey grabbing the back of her knees pulling them back.

"That's it She. Just a little farther."

Sheila finally managed to bring her leg almost up to her chest. Mike was beside himself pulling Jill tighter to his face and lashing her clit with his tongue.

Sheila could feel each pulse of Mike's cock deep within her. She could even feel his veins due to his massive size.

Sheila could feel her self approaching orgasm just by this slight movement.

"I always said one good turn deserves another." Jill smirked. " Hold on."

Jill leaned slightly forward grasping Sheila on both sides of her ass and began too slowly rotate her on Mike's lance.

The sensation was unlike anything she had ever felt. The only contact she had with her lover was his pulsating spear. The rotation in her aching cavity was beyond belief. Jill started to spin her faster. Causing her to start to drift off of Mike. But by clenching down with her vaginal muscles She was able to arrest the drift and add to the almost surreal experience.

Lights flashed behind her closed eye lids but all Sheila was aware of was Mike exploding inside her. Then with a start Jill, who was also in the throes of passion, collide with her as she was yanked off of Mike's still erupting penis as gravity ended their play in a tangle of legs and breasts. Giddy with delight and mirth. Mike quipped that it been a pleasure having them fly with "united air" they should return to there seats they where coming into New York.

nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers