She Bangs

Story Info
She does the whole band.
2.6k words
3.53
84.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to do the whole band," came the loud, shameless decree.

"Do you have a pass?" asked a dumbfounded roadie.

"She doesn't need one, man," a thoroughly amused, jovial technician elbowed. "Let her on the bus."

"Thank you," the fair-skinned, black-haired vampiress offered as she stepped onto the bus and into the pages of her ultimate fantasy.

The Bassist

Start out simple, was the advice that her older sister, a former groupie, had given her. To Trina, that meant targeting the "easiest prey" first, and working her way up the (band) totem pole. It wasn't a failsafe plan but it was an idea, and Trina went with it.

The outgoing, boisterous brunette sat on the bus' blue sofa alongside an obviously acne-prone blonde. She was short, her breasts were obviously fake, and her blue eyes were glazed over with a combination of inebriation and illegal consumption. Trina breathed a sigh of relief: tonight, there was no competition.

"Is this seat taken?" Trina grinned as she sat down on the sofa, alongside the conversing couple.

The blonde grimaced, but the bassist echoed Trina's facial expressions.

"No, not at all," he smiled. "It's very much open."

His attentions quickly turned to Trina. Within minutes, the flabbergasted blonde rose from her spot and stomped off the vehicle.

"She was no fun," Trina faked a frown.

"She's a regular," the bassist offered. "I think she's gotten attached to me."

Across the small room, another male laughed. "Sure, dude, flatter yourself some more."

The bassist ignored him.

"So, I've never seen you here before," he started.

"I'm new," Trina grinned. "I'm a virgin, you know?"

She had his utmost attention now. "Really?"

"A groupie virgin, yes," she seemed to sing.

The male looked perplexed. "A groupie virgin?"

Trina nodded. "I want to fuck the band."

Everyone's attentions swung to the bubbly twenty-year old.

"I came to the show with one thing in mind," she winked. "I want to fuck the band. So, here I am, and here you are . . . And I want you."

"I have no problems with that," the bassist laughed and grabbed Trina's delicate hand. "Follow me."

Within seconds, Trina was walking alongside the tall bassist, searching for the clasp of her bra, the curtain to his bunk, and the button of his fly. The pair quickly entangled their limbs and flesh, falling into the bassist's tiny sleeping compartment with little next to no effort.

"Oh, shit," the bassist groaned as Trina went directly to her knees, taking the male's steadily stiffening cock into her mouth.

Trina's eyes peered up into his own watching pupils, her gaze turning his cock as hard as a coal train. Within minutes, he'd shot his load into Trina's waiting mouth, watching in awe as the girl not only swallowed what she was given, but proceeded to lick her fingers clean of any leftovers.

"Fuck," he grinned. "You are a slut!"

The Drummer

Some people feel that the drummer is the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to a band. Trina, however, had never been one to agree. The drummers she'd always witnessed in her favorite bands were more often than not the sexiest member of the group, with massive "drummer arms", as she and her sister came to the drummer's characteristically large biceps.

This band's drummer was a bit of a punker. He had a unique style, influenced by a harder-edged scene than the one his own band partook in. He was friendly, kind, and easy to get along with; all of which aided Trina's cause.

Approaching the male as he sat playing a video game in the back lounge, Trina lowered her gaze, fluffed her hair, and double-checked that her top was showing ample cleavage.

"Hello," the girl stated softly, trying her best to act natural in her intrusive actions.

"Hey," he smiled, barely turning away from his Playstation game.

"I think you're really great," Trina cooed, sounding both sexy and stupid. She shuddered realizing how bad the line had been.

"Oh," he emitted as he turned his attentions from the video game to the female.

Trina took a seat on the sofa to the left of the reclining male, his frame resting against the bench only inches away from her long, silky legs.

"You dug the show?" he smiled, encouraged by the overture.

"Very much so," Trina cooed wantonly.

He engaged her in a friendly conversation, requesting her opinions, offering his own, and smiling frequently as he gazed up her legs to meet her soft green eyes. For her part, Trina sat quietly, answering when interrogated, interrogating when appropriate, and scanning the male's body as he shifted nervously.

Making a bold move, Trina parted her legs and turned in the direction of the drummer. Her skirt had ridden high up on her thighs, and she wore no underwear. Once she knew she had his attention, Trina pulled her skirt up the rest of the way, exposing a clean-shaven muff.

The drummer was speechless.

"You want this?" Trina asked.

He responded by grinning lasciviously and leaning forward to place his face into her sex.

"Ohh," Trina cooed, squirming and giggling whenever the drummer's facial hair tickled her vagina. "That feels so good."

As her body began to escalate toward orgasm, she was faintly aware of the male's presence at the entrance to her vagina. He fidgeted, working himself inside her tightness.

"Fuck me," she begged.

The Singer

Imagine the lovers' horror when the singer entered the back lounge excitedly, throwing the door wide open and interrupting their sexual act.

"What the . . ." his voice shrieked.

Trina quelled the urge to giggle as his bandmate's cock shrank down to nothingness, and he turned quickly, trying to pull his boxers back over his ass frantically.

"Hi," Trina waved uncomfortably but amused, nonetheless.

"Sorry," the singer laughed. "I should have knocked."

"It's alright, dude," the drummer blushed. "Trina, I'll see you," he smiled as he scooped up his slacks and t-shirt and exited the lounge.

The singer watched the scene playing out, smiled, and turned back toward Trina. "I'm really sorry about that," he smiled warmly. "If you want me to get him back in here, I will."

It was the perfect opportunity.

Trina grinned. "No, it's alright. He was just a stepping stone."

"Oh really?" the blonde inquired, intrigued. "You were using him?"

Trina nodded.

"For sex?"

"No, just climbing the ladder."

The blonde nodded knowingly, "Ah, the band totem pole."

"I really want you," Trina winked.

The singer glanced sideways and back, not quite convinced that she was referring to him. "Me?" he finally asked, confused.

"Well, you are the singer," Trina laughed.

The lanky male took a seat alongside Trina. Her skin was flushed, her pulse still elevated from a mixture of her previous activities and the shock of being caught. She smiled and placed her lips against the male's, convincing him that what she spoke was the truth.

"I see," he grinned. "You're offering me your body?"

Trina was amused by his verbiage. "You can use me and abuse me," she grinned.

The singer paused, then spoke again. "What if I wanted to take you back to my hotel room?"

"That would be fine," Trina sang softly.

"What if I wanted to fuck your ass?"

Trina tried not to grimace. "Only if you promise to be gentle," she smiled.

"It's a deal," the male clapped and grabbed Trina's hand, leading her out of the small back room and away from the place where she'd been caught-in-the-act only moments before.

At the red door to Room 211, Trina tightened her hold on her purse, and shifted in her heels. As the barricade was removed, she stepped into the cozy room and prepared herself for the upcoming events. She wasn't sure if he'd been serious back on the bus, but her mind convinced her to be prepared for the worst case.

"I have champagne in the bathroom sink," the blonde smiled and jogged toward the offset room.

Trina sat down on the bed closest to the door, gazing at the tv which offered a very scrambled Channel 53 for her viewing pleasure. She was thankful that the male returned quickly, carrying a glass bottle and two plastic cups.

"Red wine is very sexual," he smiled, "Don't you think?"

Trina was speechless. "Definitely," she grinned.

"So," the male smirked, "How do you want to do this?"

"Excuse me?" Trina questioned.

Of the three, he was definitely the most blatant. He knew what Trina was there for, and he didn't intend to skirt the issue or offer any formalities.

"Well," he rubbed his hands together anxiously, seating himself on the bed alongside Trina, "do I have to use a condom or can we forego that?"

Trina thought about it for a moment, and replied that she didn't really care about condoms.

"You should," the male chastised. "You should practice safe sex, trust me."

As the older male talked, he began to remove Trina's clothes. "I don't like rubbers but I should use them," he continued.

Trina suppressed all urges to roll her eyes.

"Fuck," he grunted as he tried to unhook the clasp of Trina's bra.

The female reached back and undid it for him.

"Thank you," he smiled. He sat back, staring up and down Trina's now naked form.

"You're gorgeous," he smiled. "Stand up."

Trina did as she was told, turning in a slow circle while her audience licked his lips and appreciated her every curve.

"You've got a hot little ass," he laughed. "I can't wait to violate it."

Trina cringed.

Within minutes, the pair were both equally exposed, intertwined, and languidly devouring one another on the soft but unfamiliar bed. When the singer placed his eight inches into the girl's delicate frame, she breathed a sigh of relief and washed away all fears of an anal penetration.

When he removed his cock and began to apply pressure at the entrance to her ass, she was once again concerned.

"Relax," he instructed her. "The more you tense, the more this is going to hurt."

Trina felt a twinge of fear. She did her best to relax all her muscles, even placing a finger on her slit to gently rub the nub and draw attention away from the pain.

"Oh christ," the male grunted as he slowly fed his cock into her.

Trina let out a shriek of pleasure and pain.

As time went by, her body slowly became accustomed to the intrusion and she began to meet the male's thrusts with her own, moaning and cooing an inexplicable chain of gibberish.

"Fuck," the male screamed as he thrust himself all the way into Trina, cumming deep in her bowels, and collapsing on top of her.

Trina exhaled heavily, pulling her bruised body away from the singer's.

"Thank you," the blonde smiled as Trina walked toward the hotel room door and exited, never turning back.

The Guitarist

As she exited the hotel room, Trina nearly collided with the male who was attempting to gain entrance.

"I'm so sorry," she laughed, picking her purse off the ground.

The guitarist smiled, stating simply, "It's alright," and starting to reopen the red door.

"Oh," Trina interrupted, "I wanted to tell you how much I admire your playing."

It was dumb, she admitted, but it was going to buy her the time she needed. This guitarist wasn't exactly known for his sociability and outgoing personality. He was intelligent but less inclined toward the hype and affections that the other band members actively sought. More or less, he was the band's version of Thoreau.

"Thank you," the shy male smiled warmly. "That means a lot."

"Oh, don't thank me," Trina egged on, "You deserve it."

"I didn't catch your name?" he prodded.

"Trina," she outstretched her hand, accidentally brushing quickly against the brunette's forearm.

"Hi, Trina," he smiled. "It was nice to meet you."

Trina felt his attention slipping away. "I was wondering," she pleaded, "If you'd be interested in getting a drink with me?"

The male's brow furrowed and he seemingly debated the offer.

"I guess that's okay," he smiled, glancing longingly toward the door that lay only a few feet away. "I was heading to bed but I can put it off another ten minutes."

Trina wasn't sure what move to make next. This male was obviously far removed from the groupie scene, and he wasn't realizing that a drink was the last thing from her mind.

"There's a great little bar just down the street from here," Trina offered, trying to work within the confines of the situation.

"Actually," the guitarist turned towards the bus, gesturing, "I thought maybe we'd just go on the bus, I'm sure it's quiet now."

Trina smiled, "That sounds nice."

He held the door for her as she climbed onto the large touring vessel, catching a quick glimpse of her upper thighs as she entered the front lounge. He knew what this girl wanted. The question was, was he going to give it to her?

"What's your poison?" he asked as he stood in front of the band's mini-bar.

"Do you have Jack?"

"We sure do," he grinned. "Jack and Coke?"

"Actually, do you have Diet?"

"Women!" the guitarist laughed as he snatched a can of Diet Coke out of the cooler and mixed in a large dosage of the whiskey.

Trina sipped at the beverage, taking a mental note of the male's choice of beverages: a small glass of spring water.

"So," the male started. "I think I have an idea of why we're here."

"Really?" Trina asked, pretending to be naive.

The guitarist grinned. "I know what you want," he smiled. He wasn't all too sure of himself, but his attempt to make Trina think he was seemed to be working fine.

The female tossed her hair over her right shoulder and ran the edge of her tongue across her lips. "What's that?" she cooed.

"You want me," the brunette smiled. "You want this," he smirked as he grabbed his crotch.

Trina leaned forward, touching the males crotch and hand. "Show me," she challenged.

She got on her knees in front of the male as he removed his jeans, exposing a huge cock. Trina quelled the urge to ask for his measurements, but she was sure he was well over his bandmate's impressive eight inches. Her grin gave him the confidence to continue.

"It's the biggest you've ever seen, huh?"

Trina licked her lips. "It's huge."

"Suck it," the once quiet and reserved guitarist demanded. "I want to watch you suck my monster."

Trina tried not to laugh at his line. Instead, she bent forward and tried her best to swallow the gigantic piece of flesh.

"Shit," he grinned, "That feels fuckin . . ."

"Mmm," Trina moaned around the flesh, trying not to gag herself while doing so.

She continued to fellate him as best as she could, pausing to take large gasps of breath here and there, and moving her hair to the side so he could watch as her lips trailed up and down his manhood.

"Fuck me," Trina cooed after some time had passed. Her jaws were growing stiff. "Fuck me with it."

The guitarist positioned himself upright on the sofa, Trina hovering above the impressively large cock.

"Sit on it," he demanded, applying pressure at Trina's hips.

Trina was hesitant, his size evoking a tiny sense of fear in her pain receptors. When at last she placed herself on top of the male, she let out a moan of absolute pleasure.

"Fuck, it's big," she exhaled.

"Ride it," he cooed into her ear.

"Fuck," Trina moaned on every up and down stroke. She rode the offered cock enthusiastically. This guitarist's manhood filled her beyond the breaking point. "I love it," she cooed breathily. "I love your cock."

The guitarist smiled. She may have fucked all of his bandmates, but she was sure to remember him as best of all.