She Becomes His Slut

Story Info
University girl has her dark fantasies come to life.
3k words
3.97
28.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first attempt at any type of writing with an idea I can up with one morning while bored on holiday. Any feedback and responses bad or good appreciated and encouraged so I can hopefully improve in the future.)

The Background

I've always been the joker of the classroom, acting funny and making jokes to make my friends laugh. Over the years as I matured the jokes tended to become more and more sexual, it become flirty banter with no real meaning behind it and was accepted as the norm.

At university I was lucky enough to meet a girl who would later steal my heart and it is with her that I first tried BDSM. I was tentative at first, always asking what's ok what she enjoyed. Over time I learnt what my little Slave loved and it was then that I started to understand and enjoy the kink too, I went from understanding partner wanting to help her make her fantasy a reality to eager partner sharing the same thrills.

It was with this revelation that I became more confident and sure of myself. My dominant persona that I take on during our scenes started slowly bleeding through into normal life, be that during our other usual vanilla times together with my girlfriend where I would be just slightly more assertive and controlling much to her enjoyment or during normal life out and about with friends where I have had comments of me being at times seeming to be a different person.

This story is of one of those times where I was pushed too far and I went from being The Master to my Slave, to now also being Sir to my Slut.

The Club

It was getting cold late at night as we waited in the queue to get into the main go to club for students, my best friend beside was fighting off shivers as the wind blew against her scantily clad body, short skirt and a slightly see through corset heaving up her breasts, "ready to pull" we joked as we had some predrinks at mine before setting off.

She had been through a break up with her usual Friend With Benefits and we've decided that tonight is the night to get her back on the prowl and "get myself a new boy toy" as she put it.

With a little smile on my face we stepped up to the bouncer and got let in.

"What's got you so happy?" She asked me as we got our first drink at the bar, her body already starting to sway to the music drawing most guys and a few girls eyes.

"Oh just looking forward to seeing how the night unfolds." I replied with a wink "So my bisexual bestie, what's on the menu tonight. Sausage or Taco?" I joked as I saw her glance at some of the people watching her and she smirked with the thrill of being the object of people's lust.

"Hmmmm...surprise me wingman." She laughed giving me a flourishing bow, bending at the waist and presenting a passing group of lads a flash up her short skirt to a chorus of whoops.

I bowed back "A surprise the lady wants." I said loud enough for her to hear before quietly muttering "And a surprise The Slut will get."

We clinked our glasses and drank, her none the wiser of my plans.

For the next few hours we drank and danced. Her swaying against multiple guys and giving come hither looks, but none took the bait and she slowly got frustrated at the lack of attention. I watched her, dancing with her when she wanted to be with a friend having fun, dancing close by and watching in case she gave the abort signal to me when she was trying to get some action.

Eventually after another guy moved away to the bar at the end of a song without taking her with him, she grabbed my arm and led me to the the sides of the dance floor where there were some mostly empty couches and it was quieter and less crowded to talk.

"What's wrong with guys, I'm giving them all the signs." She whined as she finished her drink and put it down on the table.

I danced along to the song quietly still playing from the main dance floor. "Maybe they're all gay?" I joked. She scowled and began to dance to the beat in front of me.

"It usually works." She says as she turns to grind her ass back against me, I stand shocked for a moment before taking a small step away but she follows me. "I just do this a bit and then turn and boom kissing before you know it. I've not lost my touch have I?" She looks over he shoulder with a small smirk, she was playing with me and I didn't like it.

I took another step away from her and held my arms out to stop her backing up again. "You need to stop right there, you know I would ever do anything while I'm with my girlfriend."

She grabbed my arms from her sides and wrapped them around her front as she backed up and started grinding on me again. "Oh you're not so pure and innocent that you wouldn't think about it ... Master." I could hear the sarcasm drip as she said that last word and my darker side took over.

I grabbed both her wrists and pinned them at the small of her back then held them in one of my hands before leaning forward to whisper in her ear. "You don't get to ever call me that, do you understand Slut." I said with a slight squeeze on her wrists.

She stood still and squirmed her arms a little but I heard her breath catch as I said that last word. She tried to act normal but I could tell she was shocked by what I'd done. "Oh really and why is that Master? Am I not worthy enough oh great one?" She mocked.

I pushed her slightly to one of the sofas then spun her round to face me, still pinning her arms behind her. I leant in close to whisper into her ear. "Because only my Slave is worthy enough. You are not Slut." I heard her give a little gasp. "Instead Slut you can call me...Sir." I said after a breath pause of thought. "Do you understand Slut?"

Again the gasp when I called her that.

"What do you think you're doing Master?" She goaded as she looked into my eyes.

I give a slight growl and saw her eyes widen as I raised my other hand and used to give her neck a slight squeeze, collaring and choking her with my hand. "Try again Slut." She looked up into my eyes as I stared at her in a silent challenge, she dropped her head against my grip and looked down before murmuring "Yes...Sir."

I gave a slight smile as I lessened my grip slightly but kept my hand around her throats keeping her head up but her eyes submissively looking at the floor. "That's a good Slut." She whimpered a bit her bottom lip as I praised her. I moved her to sitting on the couch and I sat next to her, my body blocking the view of people from the dance floor from seeing my hand wrapped possessively over her throat.

I gave a slight cough to get her attention, her eyes shifted to look at me but just shy of direct contact. I smiled softly pleased with her natural submission fully coming through. "Now let's start this again and see if you can keep being a good little Slut for me."

She moaned softly and nodded. "Yes Sir." As her thighs started shifting against each other, her mind still trying to grasp the situation fully.

"That's a good Slut." Again a sigh of pleasure when I let her know I was pleased. "You will not call me Master, only my Slave has the right to do that, you could learn a lot from her over time as to what pleases me. And that's all you need to worry yourself about, a good Slut is just a hole to be used for my pleasure isn't it?"

She nodded slightly but said nothing. "You will speak when spoken too Slut. Your mouth will only open when I give it permission to talk or to be to better use"

"Yes Sir, I understand." She quickly answered with a shiver through her body at hearing one of her new rules. "Don't you ever forget it Slut. You're just a little Slut for me to use how I want. You're going to do whatever I say aren't you little Slut. Because you love being used, being a obedient little Slut is what you crave isn't it?" I squeezed tighter around her throat slightly every time I said Slut, reminding her.

She paused and shifted a little, her mind at war with itself of whether to voice her deepest fantasy. "It is Sir. I just want to be your Slut. Your little fucktoy. I'm yours to use however you want." She rushed out before taking a deep breathe.

"That's a good little Slut. You're getting wet aren't you my Slut. Can you feel your juices slowly drip down your legs". She whimpered and nodded with a moan of "Yes Sir". I released my hands and leaned back for a moment, looking her up and down as she preened a little for me.

"What are you?"

"A Slut."

"Whose Slut?"

"Your Slut Sir. I'm yours." She moaned and rubbed her thighs together her hand starting to drift to her crotch. I reached my arm out and stopped her, grabbing and holding her arm to the sound of her sigh of pleasure at my touch.

"Good Sluts don't touch themselves without permission." I said looking her in the eye.

"Yes Sir. This Slut is sorry sir. You own this Sluts pussy."

I released her arm again and watched as she settled them slowly behind her back and slowly closed her eyes as if remembering how I was holding her earlier. I smiled. "Lets go home Slut, tonight I want you to play with yourself. Get your Slut pussy wet and dripping for me, lay on your bed and think of me stood above you ready to use your body as you fuck yourself to the edge."

My words were making her thighs rub together hard and she moaned and her head lolled back. "But you're not allowed to cum Slut. You will get yourself so close that you're shaking again and again but you will not cum. Understood?"

She looked at me briefly before looking down again. "Yes Sir this Slut understands. I'll make myself a dripping panting mess for you Sir. But I will not cum without permission." She whimpered at the end at the thought of the torment that awaits her.

"That's a good Slut." Another pleased sigh. "Come on let's get you home little one."

I got up and lifted her to stand with me and I led her out of the club and walked her to her doorstep. I spun her to face me and leant in for what anyone would think was a normal friendly hug. "Tomorrow I want you to wear a nice little choker collar, subtle that it looks like normal day wear, but you'll know that it really is a symbol that you are my little Slut. Understand?" I whispered into her ear.

She ground her crotch into me and whimpered as she nodded her head quickly. "Yes Sir I know just the one that you'll like."

"Good Slut." I praised. "Now go inside and do what I ordered earlier. I'll see you in class tomorrow." And with that I pulled away and watched her head into her house, gazing at me before she slowly closed the door. I started walking to my own house I share with some friends, wondering how much of this she will remember tomorrow when the alcohol wears off and if she would do as I told.

The Next Day

I saw her walk into the lecture hall just a few minutes before we were due to start. I waved my arm for her attention with the usual playful smile on my face as if nothing happened last night.

She saw me and smiled before heading up the steps to sit beside me, getting out her books and pens then going on her phone.

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and smirked. High and proud around her neck was a lace black chocker with a little heart at the centre engraved with an S. For Slut or Sir I still don't know to this day, but one things for sure, she remembered last night.

I leaned in to her side and whispered in her ear. "You look very nice...Slut." I saw her stiffen and sharply inhale her breathe. "Did you have fun last night?" I asked innocently.

"....Yes Sir"

Predrinks earlier the night before

"What's up with your bed?" I heard her ask as I was stood by my desk mixing another drink. I turned my head to see her sat at the foot of it, a ring of cards arranged on the centre, and with her hand lazily tugging a slight bit of red rope peeking out from under my mattress.

My girlfriend wanted to submit to her Master the night before and I had not tucked away our underbed harness fully afterwards it seems.

I paused my hand from stirring, a thousand thoughts and excuses rushing through my head of how to hide that sometimes I become The Master.

A few slow seconds later I shrugged "you've always been the more...promiscuous of us two, what do you think it is?" It wasn't a dig at her past, her past of multiple one night stands and sudden kissing strangers on nights out had become fun Lad gossip between us on many occasions.

She paused "I think you're not so innocent as I thought you to be." She laughed before continuing "and here I was thinking all your jokes and innuendos were just bollocks, some of them seem to be pretty true."

I finished making my drink and returned to sitting at the head of the bed with a slight smirk on my face "gotta keep people on their toes wondering what I actually get up to, my housemates keep laughing when I make a joke of building a sex dungeon in the basement. They think I just do it to make my girlfriend blush, I've got some actual plans though, just need to get a good lock and soundproofing first." I winked at her before pulling a card from the circle and continuing the drinking game thinking that was the end of it, but she had much more to say.

"Ok details, I can't believe you've hidden this from me, this is top tier gossip that you tell your wingwoman." She pouted a little as she pulled a card of her own and drank.

I pulled another card. "It's not my story to tell, I may joke about it knowing people don't believe me, but the true story must be told by my girlfriend if she wants to, it all started with her and the trust to tell me about it I won't betray her by blabbing our secret details."

"Oh bullshit I know you, you just want to hop on the bed and do a happy dance and brag that you got lucky and found a nymphomaniac who also happens to be kinky." She laughed as I paused in thought and then nodded a little with a grin, she knows me well. "So come on out with it I know you want to."

"It's not for me to tell, besides I don't see you revealing you dark fantasies." I replied, getting slightly irritated that she wouldn't stop pushing.

"You want my big secret, I like being degraded. Now your turn." She said it so casually and flippant it took me a moment to absorb what she said and I raised an eyebrow, a silent question to her. "Yes really, I find it hot being used a little. Whore, Slut, Bitch. The usual stuff." She shrugged with not a single bit of embarrassment, proud of it.

"Well that's interesting to learn, but the answer is still no. Now pick a card." I tried to return her to the game, I was starting to lose my slight buzz. She took a sip of her drink then kept poking me with her straw pleading with me to tell her about my little Slave.

I snapped and grabbed her wrist of the hand with the straw, pinning it in mid air.

"No, don't try asking me again Slut." I growled in what my girlfriend likes to call my Dom voice, deep confident and powerful is how my Slave describes it. I swear I saw a slight shiver go through her but then all of a sudden it was like nothing ever happened and I let go of her hand and we went back to playing the game and talking about uni life.

All through the rest of the game and the walk to the club though I couldn't help but allow the dark side of my brain, the place where I call home to The Master, to think of her reaction to when I had grabbed her and called her Slut. And the thrill that ran through me to have her nearly submit to me just like that.

A ghost of a smile appeared on my face as we waited in the queue, "This might be an interesting night." I murmured to myself as we stepped up to the bouncer...