She Calls The Shots

Story Info
Cancelled plans lead to an unforgettable night for Marcus.
11.5k words
4.75
129.8k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,973 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to my latest story and an entry in the April Fools contest. Recently I have written a lot of stories about sexually aggressive older women with young men and several people have requested the other way around. So here's one for the older guys and here's to hoping there's been, or will be, an "Allie" in your life. Enjoy. LC68

*

"Hey, buddy, you ready for another one?"

I glanced up from my phone to see the bartender indicating the empty bottle of Bud in front of me.

"Not sure yet."

The beer was my third in the hour I'd been here and I didn't want to drive home with a buzz. The Brass Rail wasn't in the best part of town and I was sure the cops were always close by and looking for reasons to pull people over.

"Well if you're done, you need to leave." He informed me, "Bar policy, you're not drinking, you're not staying."

"I can see my seat would be in high demand." I made a show of looking up and down the bar which had far more empty stools than full ones.

"You got me there." The bartender laughed, "But the boss can show up anytime, and you know how it is."

I nodded and looking back at my phone saw it was nine. Kevin had told me to get here for eight to meet him. I'd called twice, but he wasn't answering and I was getting pissed off. I debated paying my tab and leaving, but what the hell, Kevin was the only friend who had kept in touch with me since Laura and I had called it quits months ago.

Not surprising seeing Kevin wasn't Laura's friend, or one of our mutual friends, but my friend.

How he was still my friend, I didn't know. During the ten years of my ill fated marriage to Laura. I'd been forced to keep him at arm's length because Kevin wasn't the type of person Laura liked to spend time with. Like me, well the former me, Kev never cared about image, he cared about being himself and it showed in everything from how he dressed to what he ate and how he acted.

To many that was refreshing, a professor at a prestigious university dressing in jeans and heavy metal t-shirts when not in a classroom-and occasionally when in one-and living on fast food and faster women.

But to Laura that wasn't how men of our 'caliber' as she put it, should act. Sadly I'd done what many men before and many after me would do, I fell for the power of the pussy and dressed and acted the way she wanted me to.

"Umm..." The bartender cleared his throat.

"Sorry," I tapped the bottle, "I'll have another."

With a practiced ease, he turned away from me, pulled another bud from the cooler beneath the back of the bar opened it and completed his three sixty by putting it down in front of me and grabbing the empty.

Picking it up, I stared at the bottle and grinned. That's right, you stuck up, bitch, I'm drinking beer, not a shitty tasting wine from some rich assholes vineyard, but the down to earth beverage of the every man. I took a long swallow of the beer and pictured Laura scrunching her face up in disgust like she did to everything 'not good enough' for her.

I swore that made the beer taste better and I chugged more than half of it before putting it down. As immature as that reaction was, it put me in a better mood than I had been in the weeks since our divorce had been finalized. I stared at the row of bottles along the shelves in front of me, wondering what I could do a shot of that would give me another visual of Laura's disapproval.

The bar was mirrored and taking in my reflection I noted my appearance itself would be enough to get that look of disdain I now realized was her permanent expression. The biggest offense to her would be that I'd let the grey come back into my still thick hair, returning it to its salt and pepper state it had been in since my mid thirties.

Kevin had always ragged on me, saying only girls and pretty boys colored their hair and deep down I agreed, but deferred to the preference of the person I thought meant most to me.

My hair wasn't the only thing showing off my return to reality, as there was just as much salt showing in the neatly trimmed beard I had let come back after years of going clean shaven. If Laura was here and could get past my wanton display of the natural gray of a guy on the wrong side of fifty, my ensemble would be enough to send her into a seizure.

Although I still-and always would-dress professionally in the classroom; whenever I wasn't in it, I'd returned to pre Laura, who cares as long as I'm comfortable, attire. A black Slipknot T-shirt worn un-tucked over black jeans that were about as faded and scarred as I felt these last few months.

A pair of black snakeskin boots, the last reminder of the days when I owned one of those 'horrible' motorcycles completed my un-professor like appearance and left me looking like...like a guy who could care less what others thought of him.

I winked at my scruffy reflection and tipping the beer downed the rest of it. I closed my eyes at the head rush and told myself settle down. Post divorce malaise, mid life crisis, or a spiteful good time aside, I was, at the end of the day, a professor, not a frat boy and DUI's were frowned upon at work.

I glanced around the bar and my grin spread into a smile, if there was even a chance in hell I could get Laura into a dive like this she would probably faint at the sight of the scruffy Hell's Angel's wannabe's that were lounging around the place.

The tables, chairs and bar itself didn't look any more appealing than the clientele. Everything was cracked, chipped and scarred, I had to hold back a laugh when I looked over at the pool table and saw two of the sticks were duct taped in the middle.

The row of glasses in front of the bottles of liquor had a film of dust on them and I doubted the bartender would rinse them if someone wanted one. Then again, anyone who asked for a glass in this place would probably be in the wrong place.

It dawned on me this was why Kevin had told me to meet him here, this was a carbon copy of any bar we'd hung around in not just in our youth, but right up until I'd met her highness. I was to call again and see what the hell was taking him so long when a smoky voice spoke;

"Hey, want to share the joke?"

I turned to see a young woman standing behind me. Where she'd come from I wasn't sure, but I certainly didn't mind her being there. She looked to be early twenties with long dark curly hair and a pair of piercing green eyes so bright I wondered if they were contacts.

Despite the cold February night she was wearing a short red one piece dress that hugged every curve, and damn, what a set of curves! The dress was low cut and tight enough that her ample breasts looked as if they were ready to pop out of it. Her skin was fair and the deep red of the dress was a sexy contrast to her creamy skin.

Not wanting to stare I dropped my eyes downward. The hem of the dress didn't extend much past her ass and her long legs were bare, another surprise in this weather. Those shapely legs ended in a pair of black knee high boots with heels that had to be five inches, fuck me boots as Kevin would say.

"Cat got your tongue, sweetie?"

"Oh, jeez I'm sorry!" I replied feeling my face heat up. Fifty two and blushing in front of a girl less than half my age, smooth, Marcus, real smooth "I was just um,..."

"Checking me out." She finished, "You need to work on being a little more subtle."

"Sorry," I laughed, "You, well you're a little out of place here."

"Not really." She shrugged, causing her tits to jiggle fetchingly. "Seems you're the only one looking."

I looked past her and was surprised to see the couple of goons down the end of the bar weren't checking her out as I thought they would be. God only knew I wouldn't mind a look at her ass in that dress.

I turned my head to where three other guys were hanging around the worn out pool table and none of them were taking any notice of her. Strange, I would have thought she would have to be worried in a place like this, but it's as if she weren't there, unless she was a regular.

"Sorry."

"You said that already," She smiled, exposing a set of white teeth as perfect as the rest of her. That smile was enhanced by a pair of full lips painted the same deep red as the dress "And as for out of place? That BMW you have out there says the same for you."

"How do you know that's my..." I paused, then laughed, "Right who else would it belong to?"

"Not many new faces here." She replied then walked past me to the other end of the bar.

I frowned in disappointment, hoping she would have sat next to me, but why the hell would she? I was a lot older than her, looked like crap at the moment and had made a fool of myself. But at least her walking away gave me a chance to check out her ass and it was even better than I'd imagined.

The dress tight dress hugged a well rounded ass that swayed deliciously as she walked and was as low in the back as the front, exposing a large colorful tattoo of a dragon on her left shoulder.

"Hey Allie!" Two guys called out in unison from a table near the bathroom, they were younger and cleaner cut than the rest of the crowd, URI was nearby and I pegged them for students.

"Hey boys!" she gave them a friendly wave and I expected her to head over to them, but instead she turned the corner of the bar, swung the gate back and walked behind it.

"You're late." The bartender called to her, "Christ, kid, you live upstairs and you can't make it on time?"

"I know, Pete, you look like you can barely keep up." She replied, sauntering over to stand in front of me.

"Ready for another?"

"Not sure, but I was told if I don't I have to leave." I explained thinking living in the building at least explained the bare legs and skimpy dress.

"That's because Pete's anti social and doesn't like people hanging around. Me?" She cocked her head and flashed a flirty little smile, "I'm very social."

"That's good to know."

"Well, not to everyone, just people I like." She tapped the beer, "One more, or maybe you're ready for something..." her emerald gaze locked onto me, "A little sweeter?"

Damn, was she really hitting on me? No, don't be stupid she was working me to spend money on a slow night.

"What do you recommend?" I played along.

"How about a green eyed slut?"

"A...excuse me?"

"Midori with a shot of tequila." She grinned, "What did you think I meant?"

"Um, I...never heard of that before."

"Not many have." She picked up my bottle, "It's named after me."

The look on my face made her laugh; "Not really, well, okay, maybe sometimes, want one?"

"The drink or the slut?" I asked, and then wanted to smack myself, but she laughed again

"I like that!" she nodded approvingly, "That's better, older guys should be confident, not nervous like the boys."

"Is that so?"

"It is," she turned away and grabbing another beer, placed it in front of me, "On the house."

"Thank you." I took a small swallow worrying about my ability to get home.

"So..." She said resting her arms on the bar, giving me a look down her dress. I could see a lot of white skin, but no bra and I wondered if there was padding built in, Laura, had owned a couple...shit why was I thinking about her scrawny vanilla ass, when this was in front of me?

"So." I repeated.

"How long have you been divorced?"

"What makes you think I'm divorced?"

"Well, let's see," she raised one slender, red tipped finger, "You're driving a beamer."

"And that means?"

"And you're here in this not so posh establishment and you're dressed like you're trying to fit in here. Not dressed like a guy who drives that car for sure. But..." she paused and made a show of thinking, "A guy does usually dress and act like the type to drive that car, maybe cause his wifey wants him to. Now wifey's gone and you're having a little mid life, being a rebellious kid saying, yeah, look at me now, bitch."

"That's..." I whistled, "Pretty damn close. All that from my car and clothes?"

"That and the pale spot around your finger," she tapped my left hand, "Wore a ring for long time and just took it off didn't you?"

"You're pretty good."

"At a lot of things." She said, another saucy smile playing about her lips.

"No offense, but you're...pretty precocious." I told her.

"Oh, that's a ten dollar way to say for a girl my age." The smile turned into a smirk, "Patronizing is another fun word, try not to do it, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," I bowed my head, "My apologies."

"That's better," she gave her long hair a dramatic toss that made me laugh.

She laughed as well and for a moment we sat there smiling at each other and it felt damn good to be chatting away with this pretty girl.

"But you're right." She told me, "See, my daddy owns this gold mine," she grinned and gestured around the nearly empty bar, "And after my mom passed he had to bring me here so he could work. I was ten, sitting on that little stool over there, "she pointed behind the bar, "And would grab him beers and help clean up so as I got older I started listening to people and watching them."

"Ah, a student of human nature." I lifted the beer, giving her a toast and this time chugged away on it, I was having too good of a time to worry about getting home. I'd call a damn cab if eed be. I was feeling reckless and enjoying it.

"Bartenders could teach shrinks some things." She said, "So, I'm right?"

"You are." I nodded, "This," I gestured at my t-shirt and tapped the beer, "Is me; this is how I like to be. I wasn't this way for a long time; it's good to be back."

"Yeah, you like loud music and ripped jeans and..." she spread her arms, "Shithole bars?"

"I do," I looked around, "I like the ambiance."

"That all you like?" she raised her eyebrows and leaned over the bar again.

"I like...the view." I gave her a wink that caused her smile to widen. "And the company."

"Good, that's what I'm here for, to add to the ambiance." She looked over at one of the biker types who had wandered over, "Hey, Jake."

"Allie," he looked at me pointedly, then back at her, "Friend of yours?"

"Yeah, we're cool Jake," she sighed, "Jeez a girl can't talk to the clientele?"

"Just checking." He smiled showing off a set of teeth that would drive a dentist to madness, "You know we look out for you."

"I do and I appreciate it," she tapped the bar, "But that doesn't mean you don't owe your tab."

"That's her Daddy's girl." He laughed and put a twenty on the bar, "I'm heading out, take it easy kid."

"You too." She took the money as he walked away and said, "I could tell the way you were looking around you were wondering why none of these creepy looking guys were harassing me." She waved at a couple of others as they passed the bar on their way out, "Some of these guys are like uncles to me."

"That's nice." I said taking in the size of the men still shooting pool who were now the only ones left in the bar. "Hard to get a date though."

"I don't date here, silly." She laughed, "But I do make a friend from time to time."

"You seem friendly."

"I like what I like." She replied and turning grabbed down two bottles from the shelf behind her and a small glass, I watched her pour the green Midori into the glass then add a shot of Cuervo.

Turning back to me she raised the glass and I said, "That green matches your eyes perfectly."

"Of course it does," she replied, "That's why it's called a green eyed slut." She downed the drink easily and made a show of licking the edge of the glass, "Sweet." She whispered.

"Is that what you like?" I tried to keep the conversation going, I had no thought this was more than harmless flirting, but it was the most alive I'd felt in a long time. "Sweet?"

"I like sweet." She said, "But what I really like is..."

"Hey Allie, can you come figure this out?"

I looked to the right to see the bartender staring in frustration at the keno machine and wanted to smack him.

"Be right there." She told him, then leaning over she beckoned me with her finger.

I leaned closer and placing her lips close to my ear she whispered, "What I really like is older men" She punctuated that statement by a quick flick of her tongue across my ear before pushing away from the bar and yelling,

"For the love of God, Pete what is so hard about that thing?"

I didn't know about the Keno machine, but right now there was a hard thing between my legs and sad to say this was the first time I'd been hard except for looking at porn in months. I watched her amazing ass swing, I swear more so than before, as she made her way over to Pete and releasing a long breath wondered if she were just fucking with me.

My cell rang, causing me to jump and seeing it was Kev I answered,

"Hey, man where are you?" Fact was I couldn't care less at this point, but now that Allie had wandered off I saw it was after nine and wondered what was up with him.

"Hey, Marcus, I'm sorry. I got roped into taking my daughter clothes shopping. It went from one store to the entire mall you know how it gets."

"Well, uh...are you still coming?"

Kevin paused, "Sure I can, that is if you want me to?"

I didn't but felt I couldn't say that so played along hopeful he would say it was too late. "Do you still want to? I understand if you want to cancel."

There was a long pause that I filled by watching Allie reaching up to rearrange the bottles of liquor on the top shelf. Her dress was riding up and my eyes lingered on the smooth backs of her thighs.

"I mean if you want me to come I will." He spoke in my ear, "I feel bad, after all you're there because of me and don't know anyone."

I was still watching Allie who looked over her shoulder and when she saw me looking dropped a pen and bent over to pick it up, the dress rose high enough to expose her lower ass cheeks and a patch of black string between them.

"No, don't worry about it." I said softly. "I'm fine, I'll um, finish my drink and go."

"You're going to go?" he had an odd sound to his voice. "Listen, um, let me call you back. I need to call someone real quick then I'll..."

"I said don't worry about it!" I snapped a little too quickly. "Oh." Kevin laughed, again a little strangely "Okay, man I got it, I'll make it up to you next time."

"Sure."

"Still seeing you for dinner next week?"

"Yeah, sure." I said trying to get off the phone as Allie drifted my way, but continued past me, grabbing three beers and heading around the bar over to the pool table.

"Good, you have a good night and when I see you, you can tell me what you thought of the Rail, place is a blast from our past!"

"Yeah, sitting alone drinking, a blast." I replied my eyes glued to Allie who had taken a stick from one of the bikers and was bent over the table taking a shot, her ass peeking out at me again. "Fun."

"Well, make the most of it." He laughed and hung up.

I slipped the phone into my jacket pocket where it hung behind me on the stool and turning watched Allie shoot pool. I sipped my beer thinking this was straight out of an old penthouse letter or cheap porn.

Allie was running the table and each shot either left me staring down her dress as her tits threatened to spill out or looking at her ass. For one shot she leaned over as far as she could and lifting her leg, stretched it out long the bank. I noticed one of the guys staring at her ass a few times, but the others were just talking and laughing with her.

Several times she saw me looking and would, smile and wink.

I was getting odd looks from the guys. Not the dirty ones I'd expect, but a couple of smirks and I figured they'd seen this game before and knew she was screwing with me. That was fine, even if she was this was the best night I'd had in awhile. Pretty sad when being cock teased was a thrill, but at least I'd have some motivation other than the internet.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,973 Followers