She Came At Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand I stroked her hair, as I kissed her cheek… with the other hand I lightly traced a finger along the cleft of her ass… listening to the sound, and movement of her breathing return to normal… cherishing the moment.

Sliding off of me, she lay there on her side, her head propped up on her bent elbow… "Thanks, baby… I guess I really needed that… I appreciate you letting me use you like a sybian… And you're sweet… I heard you, and I love you too… Now… Is there something I might do for you… to repay your kindness, that is?"

After all she had given me through the years, she could never owe me… but I was in a state of need… laying there as I was, with a red, raw hard-on, and a load of cum that had to be released… I took one of her delicate, skillful hands in mine… brought it up to my lips and kissed it… "Well… There is something you could do that would allow me to finally get some sleep tonight."

"Oh really… I can't imagine what," she said in a perky schoolgirl voice, "but I'll give it the ol' college try."

"OK, how about this… why don't you get down on your knees between my legs and take my dick, which you so generously lubricated, and stroke it up and down with your dexterous little hands while I look at your tits and tweak your puffy nipples."

"Why, Sir," she said in mock horror, "I never"… But as she said this she positioned herself as I had requested… took my shaft in both hands and began to slowly move them up and down it's length… "Did you mean something like this?", she cooed.

I bent my knees, bringing my heels up to my ass, and spread myself open to her firm, yet tender touch… "Yes, maam, I do believe you've got it!"

Now she began to work in earnest. Her hands encircled my dick completely… slipping up and down as if I was pumping in and out of her steamy, pink gash… "MMMM… That feels sooo good… EWWWW, yeah… keep that up"… and she began to pump harder.

Toying with me, she asked, "Dicky, are you sure I'm doing it right?… because Little Dicky looks so red and angry… Or maybe he's just sad… there seems to be a tear flowing from his tiny eye… Oh, my!", then she bent over to lick up the pre-cum that was oozing out of me, as a full load churned in my balls… building up to a mind deafening explosion.

I sat up, as she continued to masturbate me and massage my incredibly sensitive head at the same time… I reached for her breasts… kneaded them in my hands… sucked her nipples like a greedy puppy… I ran my tongue up her sweating chest… up her neck and to her mouth… we kissed until I lost my breath and laid back down in a delirium. "Oh God, Beth… jack me, jack me, jack me… OOOHHHH, DAMN… I'm gonna cum… Make me cum… EEEWWWGod."

At that point she switched from using two hands to using only one… She angled my dick back toward me… pumping my meat furiously, she shouted, "That's it baby boy… cum for me… Who's your big sister, huh… Who's your big sister?", and I started to cum…

The first spurt shot across my belly and landed on my chest… I moaned and groaned as I reveled in the pain that 'hurts so good'… "That's it," she encouraged, "Shoot that cum for your big sister… shoot that sperm all over yourself… I'll pump your dick till the last drop pours out."

And she did………………………….

I lay there for a minute… drained, eyes shut, catching my breath… feeling so peaceful and content… When I opened my eyes I noticed the ropes of cum on my chest and abdomen… opalescent in the moonlight… Beth still sat on her heels between my legs… Damn, she looked so fuckin' hot… her hair tossed about… the perspiration on her perfect tits and belly shimmering under the Moon's pale gaze… her manicured hand still encircling my spent penis… the last of my cum flowing over her fingers to form a pool just above my pubic hair… Jeez, I was a happy man!

We remained still for a while… not talking… not needing to talk… just savoring the moment… until Beth broke the silence, "Well, did you get off?"…………. 'What a smart ass' I thought, as she released my prick, then licked her fingers clean…………… "What a shame there's no use for this stuff other than making babies", she mused as she took her index finger and idly rubbed it around in the pool of cum on my belly.

Then and idea seemed to strike her… she jumped up from the bed and said breathlessly, "Don't move… stay right there. I'm going to take a quick shower then come right back… Now stay where you are and don't do anything!"

She walked quickly to the bathroom and I heard the water turn on. I laid there on the bed as I had been told… dreaming for about ten minutes, until I heard the water turn off. After a couple more minutes she walked past my now open bedroom door drying her hair with a towel… There was a rustling sound, and then she passed the doorway again, now wearing her flimsy little sundress, with the towel wrapped around her head… Instead of coming back to the bedroom, though, she walked into the kitchen… I heard a couple of cabinet doors open and close… then there was a metal clinking sound as if she were searching through the silverware drawer for something… I continued to lay motionless.

She returned to stand in my bedroom doorway, again… rubbing her hair with the towel… Then, wadding the towel up and throwing it into the bathroom, she said, "I guess that's as dry as it's going to get."

"OK, Beth, since it looks like you're getting ready to leave, why did you want me to lay here like a statue?"… Walking over and standing next to me, she reached into the pocket of her dress and pulled out a paper cup and a spoon… She knelt down beside me… taking the spoon, she began scooping up the cum that covered me…and deposited it in the paper cup… She must have gathered about three tablespoons worth.

She had a mischievous look… "Dicky, I love you and think you're the finest person I know… So it occurred to me… Perhaps your essence and DNA could be used for good… Sooo… I thought I would take your stuff home… In the morning, when my good for nothing Howard wakes up from his drunken stupor expecting me to fix him some breakfast, I'm going to take your jizz and stir it up in his scrambled eggs… I doubt it'll help his disposition, but I'll sure enjoy watching him eat."

Beth stood up… sucked a finger into her mouth to coat it with saliva… gave me a 'Wet Willy'… turned around laughing… and out the door she walked.

Damn… What a girl!

12