She Caught Me Spying on Her

Story Info
He is humiliated after being caught spying.
1.1k words
3.82
108.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slayer
Slayer
31 Followers

I don't think it was really my fault that I ended up in this mess. After all, most 19-year-old boys are constantly horny and looking for any chance to see naked female flesh.

Therefore, it's not strange that when I got my first glimpse of Sarah, our next door neighbour's 18-year-old daughter, that I wanted to see more.

Her bedroom was right across from mine and I could just see in it above the top of the dividing fence. Every now and again I would see her come in and I would turn the light out in my room so I could watch her in the dark. Sadly she seemed to be paranoid about anyone looking in her window and always closed her curtains.

This one warm summer's night I was working on my computer when I saw her light come on and as usual she closed the curtains.

However, unlike normal, I could see that she hadn't quite shut them properly and there was a gap on the right hand side where you could still see in. I couldn't see anything from my room but I was aching to see what was going on her bedroom so I decided as it was dark to take a closer look. Surely no-one would see me.

I climbed out my window and quickly but quietly traversed the fence so I could creep nearer.

As I looked in the corner of the window, I could see Sarah brushing her hair and she looked gorgeous. Slim, petite and very attractive.

All of a sudden she got up and pulled her t-shirt over her head to reveal the most perfect set of pert breasts. My cock instantly stood to attention and when her hands went down to start undoing her jeans, I couldn't help myself but pull my sweatpants down slightly so I could masturbate under her window.

Slowly but surely her jeans came down to reveal the skimpiest of thongs and I was so turned on I could feel I was getting close to cumming.

Just then she put a robe on and went out the room. I waited by the window, desperate to get another glimpse of her gorgeous body and continued to stroke my raging hard-on.

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light and I turned to my right to see Sarah standing a few feet from me with a camera in her hand.

"You fucking little pervert" she shouted at me. "I've got proof that you were spying on me, I'm going to tell your parents and the police, you're in real trouble now"

I was horrified and so shocked that I didn't even think to put my cock away, I just stood there frozen to the spot.

"No, no, it's not what you think, I wasn't spying, honestly" I said, but as the words came out I looked down to see my stiff cock in my hand and realised I was caught red-handed.

"Look, OK, maybe I was, but I am really, really, sorry I will never do it again, please don't tell anyone, I'll do anything".

At that, a strange smile came over face and she thought for a moment before telling me I had to follow her inside so we could discuss my punishment. Apparently her parents were away and her older brother came in once a day to check she was OK. He wasn't going to be back until the morning now.

She guided me sheepishly into her bedroom and told me to stand at the end of her bed. She made herself comfortable on the bed and poured herself a drink.

"Right, you have seen me naked, now its my turn . . take off all your clothes, you fucking little pervert."

I didn't know what else to do as she had pictures of me wanking outside her window, so I started to strip. Pretty soon I was down to just my boxers.

"And them, I want to see your dick, I want to see the pervert's dick. Come on, don't be shy, I have a picture of it anyway," she said giggling.

As I pulled my shorts down she whistled and laughed as my cock sprang free.

"Oooo, very nice perv boy. Now let's see you get it hard for me . . come on, it was hard earlier, I want it hard again . . start wanking for me"

Again I was so embarrassed but couldn't not do what she said so I gripped my cock in my right hand and started to pump it.

Wanking in front of this sexy 18-year-old girl was actually quite arousing and it wasn't long before I had a raging hard-on again.

"Now keep on wanking you naughty boy, while I get my video camera".

"What? No way, I am not letting you get this on tape," I cried

"What choice do you have you fucking perv. If you don't do what I say I will send the picture of you wanking outside my window to the police.

She had a point and I carried on jerking my cock as she set up her video camera on a tripod to record every minute of my humiliation.

I thought that was the worst of it but I was dead wrong.

With the camera running she reached into another drawer and fished out a dildo and some lubricant.

As I continued to work my hard-on, she came round the back of me and told me to relax as she started to smear lubricant all over my asshole.

I knew what was coming but was powerless to stop her because of the incriminating picture.

Sure enough, she finished lubing me up and I felt the tip of her dildo starting to push at the entrance to my asshole.

Slowly but surely she worked it in until it was halfway up my ass . . then she turned it on and it started to vibrate inside me.

The feeling was incredible and I lost control of my cock and spurt after spurt of my spunk flew out of my dick and onto her bed.

She laughed her head off as I came and then went round to turn the camera off and review the footage to make sure she had caught my ejaculation on tape.

She started giggling again. "The girls will love watching this next time they come over. Come to think of it, maybe we will get you round again and you can do it live for them."

"You can go now. I will hang onto the picture and video tape to make sure you always do as I say from now on. You are now my sexual play thing. I will let you know when I need you again. Now fuck off pervert."

And with that I scuttled back to my own bedroom totally shellshocked and humiliated by what had happened and terrified of who she would show the tape to.

I wonder what she will make me do next . .

Slayer
Slayer
31 Followers