She Ch. 04

Story Info
Dom and Domme share pleasures together.
1.3k words
4.4
9.9k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie reaches Bag No. 5 and passes it to him. His cock is still inside her gently rocking back and forth while she allows her hand to play with her clitoris.

Rio and Jamie move closer too until all three of the others are standing close by. He removes his thumbs from her anus and she feels him open the bag. Then she feels a large, wet, cold glob hit her arse hole. Lubricant. She flinches but he thrusts into her making her move back onto his cock. She wants more.

He tosses the lubricant onto the bed and she recognises the label. His favourite anal lube. He pushes his finger inside her arse and probes stroking his own cock through her interior walls. She shudders again. It always feels so good when he does that. He hooks in another finger and runs them both around her ring encouraging her to dilate. He rocks his cock inside her more gently now allowing her pelvic floor to relax a little. She feels uncomfortable to begin with but ultimately she dilates. He removes his fingers and reaches into the bag again. She can not see what he has now. He strokes something alien against her thigh. She groans. His cock is twitching inside her now and she knows he is becoming more aroused.

Surprisingly though, he withdraws. His cock is gone and now her arse and her cunt are gaping waiting to be filled. The alien object moves across her arse cheek and down into her crack. She feels it resting against her opening and aches for it. She is frightened that it will be huge. It might hurt. But she wants to be filled. She needs to feel penetration. Now.

She pushes back against the alien object and feels him hold it steady behind her. He's going to let her do it. She is in control. She moves back ever so gently and feels the long shape slowly slide into her. At first there is a twinge of pain but it soon passes and she is overwhelmed by the feeling inside her. The alien object is long and she rocks back and forth on it for a moment. Then she moves back on the length of it feeling it travelling deeper inside her. She wonders how long the object really is but guesses it must be at least ten inches long.

"Gently, darling. That's all there is. Don't swallow the plug at the end!" He moves away from her and she feels Jamie move in behind her.

"Annie, put your glove on." He orders.

She hears Annie moving around and the swift flick of a latex glove being adorned. A squirt of more lubricant and then Annie moves in behind her too. She stops playing with her pussy now, wondering what will happen next.

"Just be gentle with her, Jamie!" He comments "It's been a while, mate!"

She feels tension on the alien object inside her arse again and presumes it is Jamie. Then suddenly she feels a new touch at her pussy. It must be Annie. She feels the familiar touch of latex against her pussy and welcomes it again. Jamie moves the alien object inside her while Annie fingers her. The girl's fingers are long and slim and feel strange after the feel of his large glorious cock.

Jamie rocks the object back and forth in her arse and she moves against him feeling the gentle thrusts and her anal muscles relaxing even more. Annie's hand works wonderfully on her pussy and she feels the threat of an enormous wave coming over her. She pants and groans. Arse. Cunt. Arse. Cunt. Push. Push. Fill Me. Fuck Me. She pushes back against the object and Annie's hand in one huge push and...........wow, an enormous explosion. She ejaculates all over Annie's arm and there is cum juice all over the bed.

"Now Jamie, take her!" He commands.

She feels the object quickly removed from her arse and as quickly replaced by a long hard throbbing cock. It slides inside her easily now that her arse is dilated by the object. She relishes this feeling and pushes back until she has swallowed the whole length of his cock. He groans in pleasure, gasping with surprise at the wonderful feeling surrounding his penis.

"Don't cum in her Jamie!" He instructs.

Jamie is thrusting into her now. Fucking her hard. Filling her arse with his huge throbbing cock. In. In. In. Deep. Thrusting. Teasing. Aching. Annie still playing with her pussy she feels Jamie reaching his climax and wonders if he will be able to resist cumming inside her. Thrust. Deep. Fuck. In. Deep. Thrust.... Quickly Jamie whips out his cock and having grabbed Annie by the hair in the same movement he thrusts his cock into her mouth and shoots his sticky white load deep in her before she can object.

He moves round behind her now and moves Jamie away. He looks down into her gaping arse and checks to see if Jamie had come inside her. All he can see is her stretched rosy pink hole and her own juices flowing from her cunt. He smiles and moves her so she is lying on her back on the bed.

"Annie?" He commands.

Annie still licking her lips after her untimely meal immediately moves down inbetween her legs. She fingers her immediately without comment and begins to finger fuck her. Then Annie moves her other hand so that she now has at least 6 or 7 fingers inside her. Her arse is throbbing and aching and now her cunt is dilating. She is so turned on. She feels sated but wants more, much more.

Annie moves her position and he moves her knee so he can see clearly. He is back at the camera now and Rio is sucking on his balls, playing with him keeping him aroused.

"Fuck her, Annie," he commands, "you have beautiful hands!"

Annie moves her position again and she feels Annie's fingers flexing and curling. With one slight pop Annie is in. She now has a beautiful fist inside her greedy aching cunt and it feels wonderful. Her arsehole is still twitching and she can feel it contracting but this feeling inside her cunt is wonderful. She can feel Annie's smooth knuckles grazing against her internal walls and reaches her own hand over to play with her engorged clitoris.

"Watch yourself," he comments, "she will spray you again!"

She knows that he is right. She is so turned on now and so greedy for as much as she can get that she will not give in until she is exhausted. She flicks at her clitoris which needs no encouragement to send fireworks into her inner soul. She grasps at Annie's wrist with her left hand and pulls her fist into her even harder and faster. She reaches around her stretched pussy and strokes at the point where it meets with Annie's hand. What a turn on! She loves it. This is wonderful. She can see Rio playing with his cock and balls, his cock twitching and throbbing. Jamie returns from the bathroom and at the sight of Annie's fist deep inside her beautiful big cunt he is instantly aroused and rises to the occasion.

The wave comes and comes. Harder, faster, deeper, more! She groans out loud and Annie squirms waiting for the orgasm. Jamie is near her now stroking his again glistening cock and watching her frigging herself against Annie's hand. She makes eye contact with him and.... Wow!!! She squirts another huge ejaculating orgasm which this time splashes all the way along Annie's arm. She writhes against Annie's fist not wanting the orgasm to wane but he pulls Annie away from her, dragging the fist from her throbbing cunt.

Questioning him with her eyes she moves up onto her knees. He gestures for Jamie to lay down on the bed beside her. Jamie's wonderful cock beckons to her and he leads her to it. She licks it then moves up until she is kneeling above it. Her pussy is aching more now. Her arse is flexing against the earlier anal penetration but she still wants more. More penetration. More cock.