She Climbs The Stairs

Story Info
She gives herself to her cyber-Master.
813 words
4.06
16.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed the stairs, the words of her cyber-Master still ringing in her ears. “There’s something about him.” She smiled. “The way he talks, controls me. Why does he live so far away.”

She loved the way He described things. How to touch herself; to pleasure herself.

“Cum for me, my English Rose.” She could still hear the words, whispered, close to her ears. She sensed his presence, his closeness, the soft touch of lips on lips. In her minds eye she saw Him reach forward, hands slipping around her waist, searching for the zipper. Feather like touches of fingers on body thrilling her.

The skirt falls to the floor.

His hands are smooth yet strong as they grip her bottom. “So sweet, so firm.” His voice is there again. She closes her eyes. Her hands become his; exploring teasing, she feels the change come. She moves to that place they share, one spirit, one mind, one body. She can feel his erection pressing against her. His smell, as she imagined it. Strong masculine, full of desire…for her.

With languid motion she slides her hands up her body, over her head. She imagines it is He. Holding her, pinning her with his strength. They kiss. She feels her top evaporate to another place. Deeper into the dream state she falls. She will be his tonight. This will be for Him. Because of Him.

Her hands move to her breasts, fingers lazily tracing patterns, as she know he likes. She finds her nipples, hard, pressing against the material of her bra. He has caused this, she smiles. The thought deepens. I wanted him too

She tweeks the nipples hard, as he wanted her too. Her pussy responds with an aching throb. She wants to touch it, to experience release, but knows He would be disappointed for it to end so fast. She lets the strength go from her legs, sliding to the floor, back against the bed.

She sits there, in silence, eyes closed, feeling his fingers run across her thighs. Her need is almost frantic as she allows herself to slide a hand between her legs. She is not surprised at the wetness she finds as he fingers glide over the satin underwear He’d ordered her to wear.

“Take me.” she whispers imagining his cock pushing into her. “Now.” She wants to scream as hands slide down to remove the sodden panties. She throws them…somewhere, She is beyond caring. With practiced ease the bra follows.

Naked, free, wanting, she leans back against the bed. “I am yours.” She says to an empty room. Her body sings with passion, every fibre, every nerve tuned to His wishes, His desires. Her hand returns to her pussy, pushing probing, a little rougher this time. Just how he likes it.

She reaches for a bottle of baby oil. With bent knees her legs fall wider. She looks down, her pussy exposed to the world shines with her juices. “How do you do this too me?” She slowly drips the oil onto her clit. Mmmmmmmmm - the contrast of cold oil and hot body almost takes her over the edge. Not yet she shudders, He wouldn’t want that. She reaches down, begins to mix the oil with her own juices, savouring the smoothness of the contact.

“Please Sir.” She whimpers.

“No.” She hears his voice. “Not yet.”

She begins to stroke herself, concentrating on the rhythm of him fucking her. Eyes closed, her head falls back in a slack jawed expression. She can feel Him, with her, hot breath nuzzling her neck. “Please.” It comes as a hoarse groan. She sees herself bucking, wrapping her legs around, trying to impale herself deeper onto him.

So close…so close. She feels herself slip slightly as her fingers are almost frantic in there action. A hand slides to her breast. It is his; caressing pinching. It is his cock in her. She knows now she will always be His.

She feels it build. From nowhere, but everywhere. “Sir…I can’t….stop it.”

She sees His face…smiling. “Cum for me”

Her world explodes as the orgasm rips through her body bringing waves of sensations rolling over her. In her frenzy she throws herself sideway, hands, fingers trapped by her clenching thighs and spasming pussy. She screams His name, as she understands she is lost in him, with him.

The orgasm releases its hold on her, lets her return to the world. She knows He would be proud of her. During the talk that led to this He’d explained what would happen to her, and why. Her senses returning, she understands what he means. “I am yours.” She says softly as her pussy gives a little twing. “And I love you for it.” She adds as he breathing settles further.

“And I love you too my English Rose.” She hears his voice in her head.