She Comes Before You Go

Story Info
She demands some attention before he leaves for work.
1.7k words
4.17
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written for my lover but I hope you'll all like it too, first time submission although I've fantasised it several times before.

All characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

This is the bit of the visit I hate, working away means long drives for brief moments together but seeing you makes it worthwhile, I stroke your long blonde hair away from your face and kiss your forehead.

"Nearly time to go" I sigh, glancing at my watch "it's getting late" I add raising my eyes to meet yours.

"Not yet," you reply looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes "seems like you only just got here."

"I know baby but if I don't leave soon I'll be in the car all night and without you that's just a waste," you smile at the suggestion, remembering the fun we've had in and against my car before tonight.

"Fine" you say "but one more coffee before you hit the road" "I'm worried you'll fall asleep driving."

You head out to the kitchen and I follow behind admiring your gorgeous body through your clothes. You're only wearing black leggings and a strappy vest top but the way they hug your tight bum and sexy waist means I can almost see what lies hidden under them, the lace bra peeking out from the vest just adds to the fantasy. As you start to brew the coffee I walk up close behind you and pull you close, brushing your hair aside I kiss and nibble at your ear and neck making you moan softly as a shiver runs down your spine.

"You're not helping" you whisper as you turn to kiss me "you know I hate you leaving this late, can't you stay?" You pull me close and kiss me passionately reinforcing your argument, I'm starting to agree and my suit trousers suddenly feel very tight as my cock responds to the tongue exploring my mouth.

"I'd love to baby but I can't, you know that" god that was hard to say, but we both know it's true.

"Fine" you eventually agree "but I want something before you go."

"What's that?" I ask.

You look up at me, those blue eyes are sparkling and I know that it's going to be something we'll both enjoy.

"An orgasm" you state "make me come."

I smile at you and lean it to kiss you again, pulling you close and squeezing your firm bum through the thin material of your leggings. You moan as I run my hands up your body and through your hair. I grip it gently pulling your head back and begin to kiss and nibble at your throat and neck, working my way round to each ear in turn and biting gently at your soft lobes.

I slowly work my way down your shoulders slipping the straps of your vest and bra down your arms, you pull me closer and run your fingers through my hair, your moans turn to gentle gasps as I lick and bite at the soft skin above your breasts.

I pull your hands away and step back, your breath is shallow and I can see you hard nipples straining through the thin material of the bra and vest. You look at me quizzically as I remove my belt.

"This was meant to be your orgasm" you think but as I use my belt to secure your wrists together you realise it still will be, just on my terms.

Leading you out into the hallway I push you against the stairs, the wrought iron staircase comes into its own as I quickly secure your arms to the railings above your head pushing your firm breasts out in front of you. I step back to admire my handy work and smile at you.

"Now what?" you ask breathlessly as I remove my tie and secure it over your eyes.

"Now you get your orgasm," I reply "eventually."

I run my fingers lightly down your arms, from your wrists along the soft skin all the way to your smooth armpits, the light touch is bordering on tickling but you're too turned on to laugh, instead you squirm against your impromptu restraints desperately trying to move your body to where you want my hands to be. I move them away each time you do before starting my gently torture somewhere else, running my hands lightly all over your still clothed body and making you gasp each time the unseen fingers touch you.

I pull your vest and bra down over your heaving firm breasts, scratching your bullet hard nipples with my finger nail as I do.

"Pleeeeease" you beg through shallow breaths, not really sure what you're asking for but knowing you want more.

I continue to run my hands and fingers over your now exposed breasts, you push them towards my hands but I can tell that's not what you really want.

"Oh fuck!!" you gasp as I take one of your hot, hard nipples in my mouth.

Biting on it gently I run my tongue quickly over the swollen bud causing more profanities to escape you.

"Fuck, fuck, oh, fuck, yes" is about all you can manage between gasps and moans as I continue my assault on them switching between them, nibbling, biting and pinching your swelling nipples in turn.

My spare hand continues to tease your sensitive skin and you cry out in frustration as I pull away, surprised at how close you were to coming without any additional stimulation but soon realise what I'm doing as I slide your leggings and sodden knickers down and off your legs.

It's only as the cooler air hit your pussy you realise how hot and wet you already are, you can feel your moist lips sliding past each other as you squirm your legs back and forth desperately trying to build some friction that might lead to the now desperately needed orgasm. You can picture yourself standing there, arms secured tightly above your head, naked and glistening with sweat, your nipples standing proud but flushed red from the assault and your hot pussy dripping with moisture.

I smile at the image in front of me, I don't need to imagine and can already see your body trying to get its release.

Stepping back close to you I can feel the heat radiating from your pussy as you try to push it onto my hand, I stroke your stomach and thighs circling closer and closer but never quite touching you where you most need it.

"Oh fuck, please let me come" you beg, this time you know exactly what you need.

I gently part your legs as I run my hand back up your thigh but this time I don't stop and you gasp as you feel my fingers on the lips of your wet pussy, moaning as I seek out your throbbing clit with my thumb.

You're so wet your lips easily part and I slide one then two fingers into your hot wet pussy, gently pushing them in then pulling them out in rhythm with your thrusts against my thumb. I can feel your pussy squeezing my fingers and you're hanging off your restraints as your body begs for release, I increase my pace as I lower my head once again to your breasts and you groan as I take your now sensitive nipples in my mouth and gently suck it.

I feel your body start to tighten as the orgasm approaches, my whole hand is now soaked and you're gasping and moaning with every thrust of my fingers into your hot, wet pussy. Again I pull out and step back, you almost scream with frustration and beg me to finish the job.

I quickly get on my knees and replace my thumb with my tongue, probing the folds of your pussy and seeking out your hard clit, running my tongue along your pussy as I continue to fuck you with my fingers. I suck on your pussy as my tongue darts over you clit, I can hear your breathing change as the orgasm approaches again and I continue to lick at your wet folds.

Finally it comes, with a cry your orgasm hits. Your pussy clamps onto my probing fingers and you push your whole body against my face prolonging the orgasm, standing up I release your arms and they drop over my head.

You pull me close and hold me tightly against your twitching body for support as I remove my tie from around your eyes. Those amazing eyes are glazed and you blink in the sudden brightness of the room but a contented smile spreads across your face

"That's exactly what I needed baby" you sigh "now it's your turn."

We make our way back into the lounge and you collapse onto the sofa pulling me down on top of you, I kneel between your legs and you quickly unbutton my shirt before pulling it of me. Throwing it onto the floor you turn your attention to my trousers and soon they join my shirt on the growing pile of clothes in the middle of the floor.

My cock is already hard and dripping with pre-come as you release it from my boxer shorts pushing me back into the sofa you pull them off before taking my hot cock in your mouth, gripping the shaft with one hand you slowly take my swollen throbbing head between your lips and such gently while your other hand strokes my tightening balls.

Now it's my turn to moan as you lick, suck and gently nibble on my cock, occasionally taking me all the way into your mouth. Your mouth feels amazing on my cock and you know that by just working the head you'll soon make me come.

As I run my hands through your hair I groan loudly as I feel my own orgasm building quickly.

You moan on my cock as you feel it swell and pulse as I start to come, taking me deep in your mouth as I erupt. My softening cock slides from your mouth as you swallow my come; smiling at me you crawl up my body and collapse on top of me.

We lie there for a while just dozing but eventually reality hits and I start to get dressed.

"This time I really must go" I reluctantly say.

You walk me to the door and we say our goodbyes, like I said this is the bit I hate.