She Comes First, but it's His First

Story Info
Experience female seduces a virgin young male.
1.1k words
3.91
33.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes are wide as he looked at my face, then down to my uncovered breasts, then back up again.

I smiled and winked. He swallowed hard, bobbing his Adam's apple. Ah, the sinful thoughts...

I covered my tits with one arm while reached for his chin with another, and I teased.

"That was just the R-rated version. Want to see the X-rated version?"

He hesitantly nodded, then more vigorously.

"Show me some ID. I only show them to real men," I murmured into his ear, and gave him another peek at my tits as encouragement.

He hurriedly reached into his pocket for his wallet. His hands were trembling as he tried to flip it open. I dropped my arm covering my tits and held his hand holding the wallet with both hands. He froze, his attention entirely on my 36D boobs just two feet from him. I gently took the wallet away from him, and his hands fell back to his sides.

While he was still gaping, I opened his wallet and glanced at the photo and birthday. His photo was even younger than he looked now, but the "legal to drink" date at the bottom of license is clear enough... Today, since it was already past midnight.

I moved closer, pressing my tits into his chest even as I pushed his wallet back into his side pocket. His eyes goggled as I hugged him.

I summoned my best Marilyn Monroe impression and breathed, "Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to... you..."

His right hand came up a few inches, then went back down at his sides, as he continued to fidget.

I pushed back slightly, as I reached for his hand, and raised it to rest on my left breast.

"It's okay. You can touch," I murmured.

I grabbed his other hand too and placed it on my other breast, as I held him by his waist by my other hand, pushing my crotch against his. Oh, he was hard. His hands, hesitant, cupped my breasts, but unsure what to do next. His eyes wide, darted about, not sure where to look.

"Just rub your thumbs on my nipples, oh, yes... just like that..." I moaned, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically. He drew back his hands as if scalded, but I did not let him move away.

I giggled, then leaned in and kissed him on the lips, then tongued the lips as well. It tasted fruity... Mountain Dew?

He honestly did not know where to put his hands, as they are just resting on his sides. I raised my hands from his waist to under his armpits, then hugged him, forcing him to hug me. I kissed him again. This time, he kissed me back, hesitantly.

Ah, it was such fun deflowering virgins. Their shyness and hesitancy was an aphrodisiac... Such innocence...

I withdrew my mouth suddenly, causing his eyes to widen further in shock. Before he could react, I gave him a playful shove. As he was already backed up all the way to his bed, he fell flat. He tried to get back up, but froze when I reached for his belly... or more specifically, his belt buckle.

He raised himself to rest on his elbows as he regarded me with wonder, amazement... and lust.

I smiled lasciviously, and added, "Don't you move now," as I wagged my index finger at him, then unbuckled his belt without losing eye contact. It was incredibly erotic, and I felt myself getting warm and wet.

I kneel between his knees now, still looking at him, as I unbuttoned his shorts. I felt his cock harden even further. Front of his boxer briefs was already wet with pre-come. I looked back up, and he had leaned back his head almost in surrender. I felt his cock twitch as if about to release.

I unwrapped his cock from his boxer-briefs and his cock sprang up. I reached for his member and found the spot behind the bulb of his penis and clamped on with my thumb and two fingers, blocking his release.

His head came up as if in a panic, and I could see his eyes bulging, and his hips bucked, but I held on, and in less than a minute, he sagged back, and his head hit the mattress. His member sagged, and I heard him sigh.

I started stroking his member with both hands, and he moaned hoarsely, "oh... oh... " That changed to teeth-clenching "arrgggghhh" when I tasted his tip with my tongue, and gave the tip a good scratch with my teeth. I then sucked him back to full hardness, and stroked him repeatedly until he trembled. But before he could ejaculate, I clamped him again, forcing him to stop.

I repeated this twice more, then he started begging, "Please..."

"Please what, baby?"

"I... I need to come. Please let me come..."

He was sweating hard, and his dick had deflated, but a gentle squeeze on his balls, and a fingernail into the bottom of his shaft forced his dick to stand at attention again.

I unwrapped a condom and rolled it onto his cock. He just whimpered.

I kicked off my panties and pulled his shorts and boxer briefs all the way off so they pooled around his ankles.

I climbed on top of him, straddling him. My sex was against his shaft, rubbing against it gently. I looked down into his eyes, half-hooded, still full of amazement and lust. I looked him in the eyes as my hand guided him into me. He was bigger than I expected, but only by a little. The fullness was nice, very nice, as I slowly raised myself so he's barely in, then lowered myself again, then again... and again. He blinked rapidly, as if not sure what was happening. I moaned in pleasure, as I reached by my nipples and rubbed them, seeking more stimulation. Up. Down. Up. Down...

His mouth opened, but no words came out.

I started moving faster, and I leaned down so my nipples are rubbing against his shirt, creating the friction and sensation I needed. I continue to piston him and the angle got just right that I sped up my pistoning even further. And with a strangled scream I came hard, my inner muscles clamped on his member, my fingers dug into his chest, and I felt he came inside me as well.

I collapsed on his chest, and for a long while, we just laid there, him still inside me, then he kissed me and rolled me over. I just laid there, utterly spent. He got up, and went into the restroom. He came out only moments later. Then I sensed him spreading my legs apart and I felt his mouth on me. He was certainly enthusiastic, but he was not quite reaching the right spots...

So I reached down with my hand... and showed him the way.