She Definitely Leads

Story Info
Three nights later for more of what she wanted.
912 words
3.44
22.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a sound sleep, I woke with my head slowly bumping the bed's headboard and with some confusion as to why.

I couldn't believe it. G. and L. were grinding it out again. This had to be the fifth time they had fucked since we first came to bed to fuck around 10pm.

I turned to get into a more comfortable position and a better view to watch. We had left a lamp on in the corner of the room and the glow bathed them in a soft light that made the scene more erotic.

G was on top of her. L's legs pulled up with her heels on the back of his legs. His head was buried in the pillow beside her head and she had both hands on his ass pulling him into her. I could see the side of her breast and part nipple squeezing out from under him.

I reached over and stroked the side of her breast and she opened her eyes and looked at me. I couldnt tell what she was thinking. It was just lust in her eyes, wild, erotic and sultry..

They were fucking ever so slow. G was slowly entering her and giving an extra little thrust when he bottomed out. L was meeting his thrust with one of her own and grabbing his ass and driving him in deeper. I had no idea how long they had been fucking but they were sure into something good between them.

As I watched them i was thinking about what a wild week this had been. Last Saturday at dinner L said she would have a 3some if that is what i wanted. She had redone the ad i had made and in a few short days received a few hundred responses. I could tell she found it very exciting to think all those men wanting to have sex with her.

G. had come by Thursday night (my first story) and they had great sex and more importantly she was thrilled that i loved watching her while another man fucked her. Our sex after he left was utterly fabulous and i found a new pleasure in fucking her after she had been fucked by another.

Friday when I got home from work she told me we were going out for drinks at a hotel in the city. Turned out a visiting business man answered her ad that morning and she had responded. She called him and chatted for awhile agreeing to meet that evening in his hotel's bar. I will tell that story another time.

The sound of L's building orgasm got my attention and I watched as G's tempo increased and he began pounding his cock into L's receptive pussy. He had got into a pushup position, hands on either side of her, his cock deep in her pussy. L rolled her hips to take him as deep into her as he could reach. The tempo was fast. His cock creating a wet slurping sound as he fucked her with each thrust finishing with a wet splat as his balls hit her as he bottomed out. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and planted a rough sloppy kiss on her. They sucked each others tongue biting at each others lips. G let out a groan and came, smashing his cock hard into her until his orgasm subsided and he lay still on top of L.

They both laid there panting and holding each other. G rolled off L and went to sleep. I smiled at L and asked her if she was enjoying herself. She just smiled at me and moved closer and kissed me.

We kissed each other, gently stroking her arms and breasts. I was erect and started to position myself to get between her legs but she stopped me. Pushing at my shoulders she said make me cum. I looked at her a bit confused and a bit anxious. She said make me cum with your tongue.

She had been fucked several times and i had felt how wet and sloppy her pussy was while we kissed. She kept pushing at my shoulders and said again...make me cum. I moved down, kissing her breasts, her stomach her shaved mound.

The smell of sex from her pussy was exciting and when I stopped to look at her sex it excited me more. Her pussy lips were red, puffy and covered in cum from us and her own juices.

I felt her hands on the back of my head urging me on and I moved in and buried my face in the wet sloppy mess. My tongue searched for her clit and I latched on to do what i was told to do. As my lips and teeth pulled at her clit my tongue darted in and around her opening, sucking up the cum and juices that had filled her.

What usually takes several minutes came within two. I heard her groan, her hips thrusted towards my mouth on her clit and she came. This time a special surprise as she squirted a mass of fluid from her pussy drenching my face and chest.

When her orgasm subsided she rolled over and spooned G and I lay on the wet sheets licking my lips and enjoying the moment.

Figured i had better go back to sleep because i was the one who had to go to work in 3 hours.