She-Devil In Church Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in an empty house and all she knew and loved was spoiled and out of control. She had made a bargain with a devilish woman and had been betrayed.

She cried and gritted her teeth and ground at her teeth, working her jaw obsessively, like a cow chewing weeds all day. She sought her anger and found it.

She would have her revenge, she would go to Isabel's father and tell him the truth of everything. She knew Isabel's father hated his daughter for what she had become and for how she had assaulted their once idyllic community.

Imelda knew Isabel still feared her father. If she was afraid of nothing else, she was afraid of his wrath.

* * *

With each passing week, Jose awoke to find another demon tattoo on his body. They appeared supernaturally in his sleep. But they were real. He marveled at them in the mirror, not fully understand that each one represented a new demon that had taken residence in his body. Jose felt powerful, he felt immortal. He was drunk with power and found every woman he was attracted to could not resist his touch or his lust.

He didn't notice that he was only approaching sluts, women that openly or secretly enjoyed wanton sex. He fucked at random and as he fucked scales slowly formed on his spine where he could not see or notice them. But the women would and they would remark.

But blinded by his own demonic possession, that part of him that was human never heard their remarks. His demons tuned out his humanity whenever anything suspicious might approach his ear. He was lost and unknowing of his own lostness.

And so in this state he came to his daughter who knew what was really happening to him because she alone really knew what was happening to every single one of them.

She smiled in her own bed and opened her thighs and invited her lost father to waste himself between her legs and so he did the night after Imelda resolved to see Isabel's father.

And Jose fucked until his fluid ejaculated, pulling out just before the first spurt and showing the young bitch's swollen belly as she panted and smeared his splashing semen on the huge mound, her hands playfully finger painting cum around and around on the fleshy living container that was the vessel of her unborn.

Marta knew what was inside. She knew of its designed deformities, of its unnatural crimson red skin and it's half-inch tail and albino eyes, its genetic makeup averse to consuming anything but meat, she knew her breasts would only produce sour milk that no one would drink and from the start her baby would only drink on pig's blood.

She knew all this and she knew her father was no longer really her father for he was submerged and only aware of his condition in the most shallow sense.

"Kagnuzcik," she said, addressing the most dominant demon in her father's body.

He smiled, realizing he had been recognized. "Yesssss, my pet."

"Why do we keep Isabel? She did not do a proper job with Naomi. Naomi still knows of her human nature, she was never fully converted."

Kagnuzcik grinned, "And you, pet? Do you know who you are?"

Marta grinned and stroked on the most available cock. "Eltha-na shares space with me but Master trusts me to have my own mind."

Kagnuzcik winked. "You are an able human. You know Eltha-na will not let you share space for long."

Martha smiled. "I know. I'm ready to submerge when she demands that I go under. But to my question?"

Kagnuzcik smiled and shrugged, "Master is done with her. She'll be in Hell soon."

And Martha laughed. Kagnuzcik laughed.

And miles away, Isabel lay asleep, trapped inside another horrible nightmare of demons ripping her flesh even as they fucked her to death. She awoke with a scream and found herself alone her in bed. Where was her husband? She sobbed and cried and felt wetness between her thighs. She opened her legs. She was bleeding into the sheet and she screamed.

12