She Finally Gives Up Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you tired?"

"Yes."

"You want me to stop? Untie you and put you to bed?"

"No."

"Good job." She rinsed the first lot out and a load of crap came out. It felt so weird. Then she did it again but filled it with double the amount. I could feel it deep into my stomach. I just wanted to let it all out. She rinsed that lot out herself and then filled me again to capacity and cut off the tube. She untied my feet and helped me to stand up.

"Oh, Mattie, that feels so full, like I'm going to explode.

"You need to keep it in for 15 minutes. I'm going to get your mind off it though. Come over here." She led me out into the bedroom. Just walking with the plug in was hard enough. She sat on the bed and took her trousers off. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"Kneel in front of me. Keep your legs apart. I want you to lick me to orgasm. No hands." Being able to touch her was everything to me. The sensory depravation was worse than the pain and everything else. I felt starved of touching her body. I was pleased to be able to lick her though. I knelt down and gently started working my magic. My own cunt was responding and wishing it was getting some. I had never felt so submissive even though I was tied up. Mattie herself was extremely turned on by what she was doing to me and she was wet. It didn't take long to make her cum and she came twice and flopped onto the bed. My bowels were aching to be emptied now. She got redressed and took me back into the bathroom and emptied me out down the toilet.

"You're clean now. Come here." She got the chastity belt and fastened me with my arms outstretched again but loose. She made me stand with my legs apart. I moaned as she took the enema plug out but she replaced it with a black plug and inflated it a bit. She then stood round the front of me and inserted the catheter back inside me and pumped up the little balloon. She pushed in a thick dildo, threaded the catheter through a tiny hold for that purpose I assumed and tightly locked me into it. It fastened at either side and had a key that she had. The front panel had an opening which she opened and jammed her thumb into my clit which nearly brought me to orgasm but she stopped just as I was there. I cried out in frustration.

"Mattie, please!"

"Ah ah. It wouldn't be a punishment if it was nice would it?" She closed the panel and locked that too and then attached a bag to the catheter and opened it. It was the weirdest sensation ever and just felt like I was pissing myself all the time.

"Mattie, that feels horrible."

"I'll be gone an hour."

"I'd rather hold it an hour."

"No. Punishment means discomfort." She hooked the bag to the chastity belt.

"If that bag gets really full you'll have to call out to me on the cameras. No, just stand there staring at it and I'll know. I'm going to empty it before I go though so it shouldn't get full. It'll still feel horrible though." She smiled.

"You're evil."

"I know. So how do you feel?"

"Full."

"I want you to sit down."

"Oh Mattie."

"You'll do what I say." I resigned myself to the fact. It was painful at first sitting on the butt plug and the dildo but I got used to it. She untied my hands and let them loose. "Get dressed. Wear a short skirt that will cover the belt and bag and a tight black top. Nothing else. I'm sending Peggy in to check you out and order you some food. Do not let her see anything. No bruises no belt nothing and you are not permitted to talk about what we're doing up here, how long it will last, how you feel about it, me. You stick to health questions but be respectful. Just tell her you're not allowed to say but do not explain why. I have sound on these cameras and if you tell her anything you'll be denied for a whole lot longer than a day. I'll torture you til you think you'll die unless you cum. You eat and drink whatever she thinks you need ok?" I nodded and she picked the crop up.

"Yes, Mattie, I will. Mattie?"

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Come here." I went to her and she allowed me to put my arms around her and we kissed tenderly. Then she led me to the wall and simply clipped my collar to a short chain there.

"Right now I have to go. I'll be watching you."

"Mattie..."

"You can do this. You're doing it for me. Remain focused." I nodded. I watched her leave and started crying but she didn't come back. I knew she knew it was different kinds of tears. She knew everything about me. I kept nearly falling asleep standing there in total silence like that. We had been in this scene for hours now. Nearly 24. I had had no sleep. I soon knew about it if I let myself fall asleep because my knees went and the collar choked me and jolted me up again. I must have practically dropped asleep standing up and woke up when Mattie unfastened me. She poured a jug of ice cold water over me. I screamed and came round quickly where she had dropped me on the floor.

"Stay awake." I was getting angry now and Mattie was becoming more and more sadistic. She had a fixed look in her eyes that told me she knew where she was going with this scene. She knew she was pushing me hard. She reached down and took one nipple between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed pulling me up by it. I screamed and stood up. It was early evening now. She hadn't slept either but she was on a high. She kept squeezing my nipple harder and harder and I was screaming.

"Shut up." I leant my head back and just took it. I felt drunk from exhaustion and from being on the edge of orgasm for so long. She brought my arms around the front of me and fastened them to either end of the foot of the bed so I was kneeling facing the bed.

"Stand up." I did and my back was bent and my legs were straight so I had my ass in the air. Mattie had a strap-on, on.

"I'm going to allow you to cum while I'm fucking you." I started crying now with relief and woke up a bit more. She inserted the end of the strap-on in my cunt from behind. She was so powerful, it was like a head fuck being fucked from behind by her. It wasn't something she usually did. None of this was. She held my hips and pulled herself deep into me. My orgasm was welling up but I needed pressure on my clit to actually cum and she knew it.

"Mattie!"

"Tell me what I want to hear."

"I'm sorry. I'll never doubt you again."

"And...."

"I'm sorry I pissed when you said I couldn't."

"And...." I couldn't think clearly, my knees had gone. She was holding me up by my hips.

"AND!"

"I don't know." I cried.

"Falling asleep without permission!"

"I'm sorry for falling asleep without permission!"

"Too late."

"No!" I screamed out and thought she was going to stop and as I did she jammed hard onto my clit and I started orgasming. She kept going with the strap-on and grinding my clit and I just disappeared into myself orgasming over and over again. She kept one hand on my clit and one hand reached round and squeezed my nipple hard. The pain from that shot fire into my cunt again and I had another orgasm. I had more or less collapsed now. Mattie took the strap-on out of me and off herself and lowered me to the floor. She unfastened my hands and carried me to the bed where she fixed me in a star shape to the middle of the huge bed. She then climbed on top of me and started licking and kissing me everywhere. I was exhausted.

"Go to sleep. I'm going to clean you but you can sleep baby. Tell me what I want to hear."

"I love you Mattie."

"I love you Cerys." She went to the foot of the bed and started licking my cunt and all around it, cleaning my own cum juices off. My body started responding in my exhausted state and she licked me to orgasm again while I was drifting into a subspace induced coma. Eventually she covered us both up and lay holding me, kissing me and touching me until I fell asleep still orgasming. I don't know how long I slept for but it was days rather than nights. I couldn't wake up. Mattie kept feeding me and she even put the catheter into me and left it attached to the bag. I got used to that feeling. She let me up to use the toilet properly but then put me back to bed to recover. On the 3rd day I came round. The whole time I had been tied to the bed. Mattie came over to me.

"Come on. Let's get you showered. You know, Imogen thinks your dead." I smiled.

"Have you been fucking with her head?"

"Of course. Listen. I'm going to allow you up today. You may get dressed and you may do some tasks for me to help me with the club in this room. If you fail the tasks, you will be punished. If you hurt yourself in any way then you will be punished severely. Any self inflicted injuries are going to result in torture and orgasm denial for 24 hours and if you think what I did to you three days ago was bad, self inflicted wounds will incur the worst kind of torture imaginable with no release. I will bring you to the edge over and over again and then pour freezing cold water on you again and again and after that there will be no orgasm. I'll just stop the torture. It will not result in multiple orgasms but 24 hours of torture and then a week without orgasm following and if you think I won't carry it out then just try me. This is the most serious offence you can commit. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Convince me!!"

"Yes, I understand, Mattie please." She knew what I wanted and she let my arms go. I put them round her and she held me.

"You have gotten away with far too much round here and it stops now. This is a brand new day. You belong to me. I will do whatever I want with you whenever I want and without argument. You will wear my collar at all times and you are to call yourself my slave. You answer only to me and you speak to no one else unless I give you permission. This is to happen in this room only. When I finally allow you out of here things are a bit different. I don't want to squash your creativity or your urges to defy me. I know you have your pride and I love that, so whenever you are allowed out of here you are allowed to be however you want to be. You can do what you want and play with the other slaves all you want, answer back, be feisty but if I think you are out of control at any point then I will put you on lock down up here and it'll be a fortnight before you'll be allowed out and you'll work for me. When we are up here alone you will be courteous and respectful and obey without question. The self inflicted wound rule applies whether you are in this room or out of this room. Do you understand everything I have said?"

"Yes Mattie."

"Is there anything you want to say?"

"How long am I staying up here now?"

"You don't need to know that. You just get used to it. I want you to get used to servitude before I let you out there. You don't need to leave this room for a good while yet." I didn't care. I just didn't care where I was as long as she was giving me attention. I relaxed and accepted that I might not see the downstairs flat for a very long time. I couldn't have been happier.

12