She Finds Her Inner Slut

Story Info
She finds her inner slut and enhances her body to match.
9.2k words
4.39
51.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BE1953
BE1953
84 Followers

My wife Alexis and I have been married for about 10 years. We are both 32 and college educated. In fact, we met our freshman year at a fraternity party where I had just pledged. Alexis was in our sister sorority and was there with several of her sisters.

I immediately took notice of Alexis as she stood across the room with her back to me, talking with her sorority sisters. All three of the girls were gorgeous, but something about Alexis stood out. She was a petite girl, about 5'4", maybe 100 pounds with long flowing blonde hair. Her face was beautiful, with full lips, painted a bright red. Looking at her eyes, they looked like lakes of azure blue water and her eyes were made up with a dark smoky eye shadow. Her body was lean and athletic, small breasts (maybe as big as a B-cup), very slim waist and a really hot looking bubble butt. She was dressed casually in a tight pair of blue jeans and a men's style white dress shirt, with about 2 buttons undone and slowing just a bit of cleavage.

As I started to walk up to the bar we had set up in the basement of the fraternity house, I noticed she was going in the same direction. As we both got to the bar, I asked her what she was drinking and she said just a beer. "Me too, by the way, I'm Jim."

"Pleased to meet you Jim, I'm Alexis." We proceeded to spend the next 3 hours, mostly just talking, but occasionally dancing to the music being laid down by the DJ. As the evening was winding down, her sisters came up to tell us they were going and she should come along (you know, the old "no man left behind" sort of thing). Before she was about to speak, I asked if I could walk her back to her sorority. Even though her sisters were telling her not to, she said that would be great! After we left my fraternity, we walked to her sorority hand in hand, still carrying on a lively conversation. When we got to the sorority, I said goodnight and before I could kiss her, she gave me a peck on the cheek and was in the door and gone.

After that night, I thought she was the one for me. My brothers at the fraternity were already making fun of me, asking why I was so smitten with someone so different from the girls I was used to. All of the girls the guys had seen me with until Alexis were all, how should I put this, very buxom. While Alexis didn't have a lot up top, she more than made up for with her beauty, not to mention her intelligence. To highlight that point, she was a studying Bio-engineering and was getting straight A's. Entering our senior year, we were still going to together and had finally started having sex. The first few times were tough as she seemed to have some issues over her body shape and didn't want me to see her with the lights on. In addition, the first two times we made love, it was difficult penetrating her as she not only was a virgin, but also seemed be very small and tight. Also making it a challenge was the fact that I was pretty well hung at about 8 ½ inches and extremely thick.

As time went on, we still had to use a lube, but she was accommodating me much better now and seemed to be enjoying it more and more. By the time we graduated and were married, she was taking me to the hilt with ease. She was now becoming a little more adventurous as she was always very reluctant to go down on me before, but now was at least willing to suck me off occasionally. While she was still reluctant, she had no qualms about me eating her to orgasm, which I loved doing and frequently did.

After graduation, we both received great job offers and were both able to negotiate working in Miami. Alexis went to work for one of the leading Bio-tech companies while I went to work for a company just up the coast as an electrical engineer. As we both settled into our jobs, we both started making good money and within 5 years I was making nearly $200K while Alexis was making more like $300K. With that kind of money coming in, we were thinking about settling into a large home and starting a family.

During the next few years, as our salaries continued to soar, we ended up moving to an area in Miami, Coral Way, where the homes are $500,000+. Alexis was doing great at Genetics, which was a leading edge bio-engineering firm, leading a team of research scientists that was working on genetic transference. While Alexis was impressed with the progress of the team, she thought it was a little frivolous working on what she felt was little more than genetic plastic surgery. But that was where the big money was these days, so she kept her team moving forward with breakthrough after breakthrough.

By this time, we were ready to have a family, as we both felt that Alexis could just take a maternity leave, or if she preferred, she could just stay at home. Alexis liked the idea of taking a leave, but suggested that since she was making almost double what I was making these days, maybe we should consider me being a stay at home dad. While I wasn't crazy about that, it did make the most sense, especially since the only way that I would advance any further in the company would be to take a promotion that would require me to relocate to Phoenix.

With that settled, we decided to start working on making a family, but it wasn't in the cards, as it was determined that I was indeed shooting blanks. We talked about possibly adopting or having Alexis artificially inseminated, but neither of us was ready for that. So over the next couple of years, we continued to work, take vacations to exotic places and just settle into a comfortable lifestyle.

After awhile, it seemed this was not fulfilling for either of us and we just started drifting apart. We were still having sex, but it was becoming more and more vanilla. As a result, Alexis was immersing herself more and more into her work. While she was working late evenings, I turned more and more to the internet for my sexual gratification. I still loved my wife and while I still desired her, there was something missing. As time went on, I found myself looking at more and more porn. I was starting to return to my old ways, of wanting to be with women that had more up top. When I wasn't looking at porn, I found myself gravitating to pictures of Coco Austin and Kim Kardashian. These women had two things that I seemed to be craving more and more; huge tits and full, oversized, voluptuous asses.

One night, my wife came home earlier than expected and I didn't hear her come in. I was sitting at my computer looking at a picture of Coco in a tight, revealing, slutty outfit. It was an outfit that showed off most of her breasts as well as hugged her fabulous ass. The topper was the 6-inch high "fuck me pumps" that she was wearing. Fortunately, even though I was very excited and had a full on erection, I hadn't pulled my cock out yet to relieve myself.

As I suddenly became aware of my wife behind me, I sheepishly turned around and greeted her. "Hi honey, sorry about this."

"I can't believe you, you bastard! I work my ass off and when I come home, this is what I am greeted with?" She was really upset.

"I really am sorry about this, but with you not all that interested in sex any more, I had to find an outlet. It's not like I am out trolling bars and picking up chicks; I love and respect you too much!"

"You're right Jim; it's just that my work is getting to me. That and the fact that I know that you were always attracted to women with huge tits, and probably ones who dress like sluts, since you are always trying to make me dress sexier!"

"Alexis, I love you just as you are! Although, I would love it if you dressed a little more daring sometimes, I still love you more than that first night at my frat party where I saw you from across the room."

"Well even if I did dress sexier, I can't pull it off like she or any of the other Internet bimbos out there can" Alexis replied.

"You would be surprised what you could pull off darling, you look fabulous to me!"

"That's sweet of you to say, but I need to give it some more thought."

That was the last we talked about it for the next few of months. As a matter of fact, we spoke very little during that time and Alexis seemed to be working longer and longer hours. Most nights when she would finally come home, I was asleep and she would go into the guest room to sleep. I knew that I was to blame and that I was the cause of the pain Alexis was feeling. As a result, for the last month, I had been a good boy, staying away from my computer, particularly no longer browsing the sites and pictures of hot looking babes.

During the last month, Alexis had seemed very moody, no troubled, whenever we spoke on the phone. As a matter of fact, she was usually very short with me, always saying that she was working on a special project that was going to be great for the company; and especially great for us. I said that was great, assuming she was talking about more money, either a bonus or a raise.

As we were going on the third month, it felt like we were growing farther and farther apart. On the few times that I saw her, she wouldn't talk much. In addition, she wasn't wearing makeup and had large and dumpy clothes on. It really looked like she was in a depression and as a result was letting herself go. That day, a Thursday, I stopped at the flower shop and picked her up 10 dozen roses (one dozen for each year we have been married) and left them along with a card giving my heartfelt apology for the hurt I had caused and promising her I would do whatever it took to make it up to her. I tried to stay awake until she got home that night, but I was unsuccessful.

On Friday morning, as I was getting ready to go to work, I checked in on Alexis who was still in bed, saying she was going to call in sick as she didn't feel all that good. Due to the fact that she had never before called in sick, I was worried about her. Very concerned, I asked, "Should I stay home with you today? Do I need to take you to the doctor's?"

"No, I just feel I need to recharge my batteries today and since I've felt like I have been coming down with something all week, I just thought today might be a good day to rest. After all the time I have spent on this project, I don't think anyone is going to object" Alexis replied.

"Ok, see you tonight."

Later that day, I called my wife's cell phone to check on how she was doing. What surprised me was when she answered, it sounded like people in the background! "Hey honey, how are you feeling?"

"Really good Jim, best I have felt in a long time," she stated enthusiastically!

Hearing people in the background, I asked, "Where are you because it sounds like voices in the background?"

"Well, I was actually feeling so good that I decided to go out shopping for something to wear when you take me out on a date tonight!" I was stunned! First off, my wife already up and out of the house; to go shopping no less! And then wanting to go out tonight, I was totally baffled!

"I'm sorry sweetie, but I have to work late tonight, I'm probably not going to be home until well after 7:00, can we do it tomorrow night?"

"No, I have reservations at The Chophouse for 7:30 and then we are going dancing! Meet me at the restaurant instead of coming home since you go right past it!"

Still feeling concerned, I asked, "Are you sure you are feeling up to it, I mean you said you weren't feeling good this morning?"

"Like I said, I feel great and I can just take a cab to the restaurant so we won't have two cars downtown. Oh, and don't be late, because I am sure I will be getting a lot of attention if I'm sitting there alone!"

I started thinking to myself, what a change in attitude, but I just said, "You don't have to tell me darling, I know that men check you out all of the time!" This was strange, that my wife would say something like that. I mean, she is beautiful, but she never talked as though she was. Was something up? Did she get a sexy new outfit? I wasn't sure, but she had definitely piqued my interest! With that, I told her I was looking forward to the evening and I would see her there.

The rest of the day, I was in a total fog as I went from meeting to meeting. Even my boss commented on my demeanor, asking if everything was ok. "Yeah Frank, just thinking about my wife, she wasn't feeling good this morning. She even stayed home from work, which she never does!"

"Do you want to head home to check on her? I can take the rest of your meetings", Frank said to me.

"Nah, that's the strange part, when I called her after lunch, she was out shopping and said she was feeling great. In fact, I am supposed to meet her at The Chophouse at 7:30 for dinner and then dancing!"

"Well if you change your mind, the offer still stands." After that Frank just went back to his office.

I probably should have taken Frank up on his offer as I really wasn't myself in the last two meetings I had that day. As the last meeting finished up, it was already well past 6:00 PM and the way traffic was, I was going to be cutting it close. Still, I thought I had time to stop at the florist again, this time getting a bouquet of assorted flowers, ten in all and all different colors. The florist remarked as we finished up, that I must really be in the doghouse with all of the flowers I had bought this week. "Well Tony, I was, but the 10 dozen I bought yesterday seemed to do the trick. These are for when I meet my wife for dinner in about an hour. See ya later!"

As I was driving through traffic, I felt like I was back in time, going on my first date with my wife. My throat was dry, my hands sweaty and my stomach was in knots! Traffic was really congested and it was now looking like I was going to be late! As I thought more about the last couple of months, I started formulating in my head what I was going to say to my wife to make her understand how sorry I was and how much I loved her, just the way she was. I knew deep down that I still had a thing for voluptuous sexy sluts, but I was willing to put that into my past, I was totally committed to her. When I arrived at the restaurant, I was shown to the table Alexis had reserved for us, but she wasn't at the table. "Oh no," I thought to myself, did she already leave because I was late?

As I sat at the table, I was looking around the restaurant and I saw a woman at the bar, standing mostly in profile to me. When I saw her, I thought to myself, "Jim, don't look or you are dead if Alexis sees you!" This woman was spectacular from her head to her toes! First off, her hair was blonde, just like Alexis, except it was more of a platinum shade, longer and more luxurious. She had giant gold hoop earrings dangling down, the type that just seems to scream, "Look at me, I'm a slut!" I couldn't get much of a look at her face, but did know that she had nice high cheekbones, a classic beauty, just like my wife. From there, the view just seemed to get better. She had on a skin tight, short black dress that looked like it was made of Lycra. The tightness was showing off a spectacular rack that looked to be at least an F-cup. This vision had a super small waist, probably no more than 23 inches around.

Then the hips and ass flared out, just like a Kardashian ass! The dress itself, besides being very tight and very short was high necked, but with a large keyhole opening showing off her stupendous breasts! In addition, there were cutouts on the sides and the back, showing off glorious amounts of skin. The back was cut deep enough to almost show her ass crack, except it was covered up by a shiny silver whale tale being formed from her thong which was highly visible from being pulled up in the back. On her legs, was a pair of black, back seamed, iridescent stockings. You could also just barely make out the clasps of her garter belt as she rocked back and forth. Her feet were encased in a sexy, fetish style, black patent leather high heels which had to be at least 6, maybe 7 inches high. The toes were pointed and just finished off the totally slutty appearance of this sexy creature.

At this point I heard the waiter clear his throat, signaling his arrival at my table. "Sir, here is your cocktail, a Grey Goose and tonic with a lime twist."

"Thanks, but I didn't order this", as I started thinking this is weird because that is my drink of choice!

The waiter then explained, "Yes sir, it was sent over by the lady at the bar that you and every other man here tonight have been staring at! Might I add that you are now the envy of every man here tonight?"

What was I going to do; I couldn't be rude and send it back? But I sure as hell couldn't go over there to thank her, Alexis would literally kill me! "What would you like me to tell the lady, she said that she knows you from college and your fraternity?"

Stunned, I simply said "What, I... I... guess I'll go over and thank her myself!"

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place! As I walked toward this vixen, I prayed that I could get this over with quickly and gracefully before Alexis arrived. If Alexis arrived while I was still talking to her, there would be no explaining, especially since I was so excited by this woman that I was already tenting my trousers! "Oh God, give me strength" I thought to himself.

Just as I reached the bar and started to open my mouth, the sexy vision turned to me. Now my mouth was really open, as I was completely awestruck. This was not some forgotten college acquaintance; no, this was my beautiful wife Alexis. But it couldn't be, my wife wasn't built like this. In fact over the last month she had been letting herself go! Regrettably, she had looked like she was getting fat and I had thought I had caused her to be depressed and that she had just given up trying.

After a minute, I still couldn't form a word, let alone a sentence. At this point, Alexis chuckled, smiled a sexy smile that lit up her face and said, "Well, what do you think? Do you like the new me?"

As I was trying to figure out how to talk again and what to say in response, I took in her face in all of its beautiful and sexy glory. Her lips were now fuller, kind of like a bee sting look, though not over the top like many of the girls were getting their lips done. In addition to being fuller, she had painted them a deep vibrant red and had topped them with a very shiny wet look gloss. As I stared at her mouth, all I could think of was how those lips would feel wrapped around my cock! I let out an audible groan as I continued to drink her in. Her beautiful blue eyes had a special sparkle in them and were only enhanced by her smoky eye shadow and the dark eyeliner that was drawn and extended off the corners of her eyes. And my God, she smelled so good, so sexy!

Finally I found my voice and tried to verbalize what I thought, what I felt! "My God Alexis, you look spectacular! I can't believe this, I mean Wow! B... b-but how? I can't believe my eyes, I can't stop staring at you!"

Her smile beaming across her face, she said, "I am so glad you like, and I will explain it to you in good time, but right now I want you to go to the men's room and wait outside the door. I'll meet you in a couple of minutes."

Dumbstruck, I mumbled, "O.. o.. Ok." As I walked away from the bar, I could see that just about every male eye in the place was staring at my wife, my wife! " The other thing I noticed is that a lot of the guys were also shaking their heads, thinking I had been shot down by this sexy, slutty goddess.

As I stood outside the men's room, I received strange looks from a few guys as they came out of the john. Just then my wife came up to me and gave me a full on tonsillectomy with her tongue as her lips mashed into mine and her tits made out with my chest. If I thought I was hard before, that was nothing as my cock nestled up to my wife's body. I also noticed that with her stilettos on, we were almost eye to eye, very sexy! As she broke her lip lock on me, she started to pull me into the men's room. "Wait Alexis, there might be someone in there, shouldn't I check?"

BE1953
BE1953
84 Followers