She Gets A Little Hornier

Story Info
Continuation of "My Virgin Wife".
1.9k words
4.22
57.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgtfury
sgtfury
17 Followers

In the first story my new bride and I were in New Orleans honeymooning. My wife Gloria is about 5'5, redheaded, slim 105 lbs wet with deceptive body to match her beauty. She was the first red-head I had ever dated and the first time I saw her completely undressed the color of her skin, nipples and bush simply awed me.

She had silver-dollar sized areolas which were a very light pink, her skin was almost an ivory color and freckles spattered everywhere. Her nipples took on a slightly deeper color of pink and it didn't take long to notice how cherry red they became when aroused. In fact, once they got aroused, they would protrude about a half-inch. I loved sucking them not only cause they were so suckable, but also because they were like baby-bottle nipples, round and bulbous at the tips. And maybe it was just me, but when she got aroused her breasts seems to become more voluptuous. They seemed to become more full and perky with excitement.

Her measurements were 34B-24-32, and as I said, her body was very deceptive. She dressed very conservatively usually, high necklines, long flowing skirts. There was nothing sexual about how she presented herself in public and just looking at her you wouldn't think her breasts were more than an A cup. Her hair was a smooth, glowing red. Soft to the touch, long, thick and straight which highlighted her soft hazel/green eyes.

The first time I saw her pussy I was mesmerized, inset into her ivory skin were a pair of peach red lips surrounded by the her soft reddish hair. Each time I went down on her it was like nestling my tongue into the middle of a peach, so sweet and juicy.

I spent many a night during the month between the time we first made love to our wedding day masturbating just to the image of her body. Being the virgin that she was, her pussy was magnificently tight, reminding me of the way pussy felt when I was younger and exploring. Even the men that Gloria enjoyed in the coming years would remark to me how tight her pussy felt.

As I mentioned in my opening story, Gloria was a virging when we married, our trip to New Orleans for the honeymoon seemed to be the perfect place to break the ice with her sexuality. The next day after we had made her first venture into a strip club, she indicated to me that she wanted to go back again. I wasn't going to turn her down.

As I lay next to her, my fingers gently probing her pussy, I whispered, "babe, do you want to head out to the strip club tonite?"

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "That would be nice," she said. She slowly raised her hips into my fingers as I gently slid them in and out.

Her eyes were shut but she would open them for a second as she answered my questions.

"Would you like it if that brunette were here fingering your pussy instead of me?" I asked.

"Ohhh my god," she moaned. "Uhhhhhhhhh god. Yes." "Fuck me, fuck me pleeeeaaase."

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her juicy pussy and placed them at her lips. She tasted and then sucked on them for just a few seconds before she reached out to me and pulled me on top of her. Instinctively her thighs opened to allow my cock access to her pussy. With my fingers still in her mouth she slid a hand to my cock and tugged at it until I removed my fingers and guided my cock into her.

Her eyes opened just enough to glare at me as if my cock were about to tear her open. She wrapped her ankles aroung my ass to push me in as if I was taking too long to fill her cunt. The tightness was awesome. I thought about how it felt like my first time with the sister of my buddy from next door.

I remembered that first nite well. How David and Lisa's parents had left town because they were moving and they went to do some house searching. The three of us had decided that their parents wouldn't miss a beer or two from the fridge and decided to have a few. We started drinking the beers and Lisa was getting touchy feeling just after her first one. She was cute enough with long brown hair and blue eyes. I always ogled her ample boobs when I was over swimming in their pool. She had caught me a few times and just smiled at me. She knew I was hot for her.

After a bit of sipping on the beers, David went to his room and fell asleep. I followed him shortly and Lisa said she was going to change and would come in later. I was up on the top bunk of his bunkbeds when came into the room and crawled up there with me. We sat crosslegged at either ends of the bed and just chatted for a bit about how the school was that I would be attending. This would be her last year there since the next summer they would be moving to Kansas. She promised to introduce me around so it would be easy to make friends.

She was wearing a long t-shirt for a nightgown and I had some P.E. shorts on. She had her legs outstretched and while we talked I started to massage her feet. She liked that and laid back to prop herself up against the wall. I was hard just looking at her long tanned legs. With her lying back like she was I could catch a glimpse of her panties if I manipulated her foot just right. I noticed she had closed her eyes and was enjoying the massage. I took her other foot and moved it outward some as if I could massage it better, in reality I was simply trying to get a better look at her panties.

I massaged a while longer and were still chatting when Lisa opened her eyes and seemed to notice the nice view i had from maneuvering her legs. She just seemed to smile and didn't try to close the view. We sat there for a bit and she reached to the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly lifted it abover her panties.

I knew she could see the hardon I had gotten. She scooted closer to me and reached for my hand, putting it on her breast. She asked if I wanted to go to her room, of course I agreed. I didn't think David would notice that I was not on the top bunk as he was snoring away.

We both slid off the bed and she took my hand and led me to her room. She sat on her bed and told me I could join her. I sat next to her and she leaned to kiss me. I knew then and there I was about to enjoy my first time. Her hands slid to my shorts and she rubbed up and down on my cock. Then she told me to stand up. As I stood she slid her fingers in my waistband and slid my shorts and underwear down. My cock sprang into place, it was the hardest I had ever felt my cock be.

She kissed the tip of my cock and then stood up next to me and slid her t-shirt over her head. Once her breasts came into view I felt I was in heaven, immediately I leaned forward to take a nipple into my mouth.

She wrapped her hands around the back of my head as I suckled her nipple like a newborn child. She held my head there, gently hugging me as she moaned. It seemed like her nipple kept growing my my mouth and I sucked harder and harder. After a few minutes she pulled my mouth off her breast and told me to lie back on the bed.

I wasn't prepared for what she did next, which was to take my rock hard cock into her mouth. My stomach muscles literally started convulsing at the feel of her lips surrounding my cockhead. Once she started licking and sucking on me I literally convulsed to the point where my shoulders were lifting off the bed. It took all of five minutes before I was cumming in her mouth. She lifted off my cock and I shot another load directly into her face.

I was ready to go again as any young man would be, and Lisa was ready as well. She was also a virgin and we simply let nature and intuition take its course.

Pushing into Gloria felt exactly as what I had felt pushing into Lisa that nite. Gloria's pussy seemed to unfold around my cock, grasping and holding it in place yet succumbing to the force, opening bit by bit to allow my cock as deep as it would go.

"Fuck meeeee," Gloria said in a gasping squeal.

With that I started to pump my cock deeper and deeper into her. Looking into her eyes I could see that familiar glaze, the one that told me that she had nothing on her mind except to get fucked. She was meeting my every thrust with a thrust of her own. Each time my cock seemed to probe deeper into her and her moans soon turned to growls as she thrust harder against me.

"Would you like to have that cute little brunette licking your pussy?" I whispered.

"OOOHHHH GOD," she almost screamed. "YESSSS".

Her eyes opened and she looked at me with that horny glare.

"I want to see you fuck her too, ohh god fuck me," she said. "I want to see your cock tearing her apart like you do me."

With that I pulled out of her and told her to turn on her hands and knees. Gloria said okay and got up, but then instead of staying on the bed she walked over to the dresser and looked back at me in the mirror. "Come here and fuck me, I want to watch my titties bounce while you do."

I obliged her and as she turned facing the mirror I lifted her ass up so I could slide my cock in from behind. Her pussy was so wet and juicy I thought my cock would slide right in, but her tightness seemed to have instantly come back once I pulled out.

I could again feel her pussy grasping and resisting my cock as I pushed in. Giving way grudgingly as it slowly allowed my cock to resume its place deep inside. A few minutes later I was spewing my cum deep inside her. As I pulled out of her I sat on the bed, she was leaning forward onto the dresser and I noticed my cum seeping from her cunt. I got on my knees and started licking my cum as it oozed out.

Gloria purred and moaned, "that's what I need another woman for, to lick your cum from me."

She turned and I stood up, tongue filled with her juices and my cum and we kissed.

We made our way back to the bed when she asked, "can we go to the club again?"

No way I was going to say no.

sgtfury
sgtfury
17 Followers