She Gets Bored And Takes Control

Story Info
He thinks he is in control but she has a surprise for him.
1.5k words
3.89
107.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a feeling maybe she was getting bored with me. We had always chatted and talked sexually to each other, and had mind-blowing sex. Lately, she had started to seem distant. The sex was amazing for both and we had shared kinky ideas, but I was always too scared to follow through. We had talked about how I would lick my own cum off of her but I never actually did it.

Today, the sex was amazing. We started on all fours, during which I pulled her brown hair and spanked her. She wore my work tie around her neck and I used it as a leash to hold her in place as I slammed into her from behind. I left a handprint on her ass and took a picture of it for her to see. She moaned like the whore she was as she reached under herself, rubbing herself into multiple orgasms.

She took control back from me when she was satisfied and straddled me. She was wearing a sexy bra, panties pulled to the side, garter thigh highs and heels. She took off the tie and put it on my neck tightening the knot and pulling the other end like a leash. She pinched my nipples as she rode, my hands on her perfect hips pulling her down harder. She rode faster and harder, pinning my hands above my head and cuffing them to her headboard. She reached down pinching my nipples so hard, leaning forward and biting them feeling me squirm and just causing me to drive deeper in her.

She whispered in my ear..."You are mine now slut. Call me Mistress and beg me to let you cum."

I was rock solid, begging my beautiful mistress to let me explode.

"Please." I begged as she conceded starting to cum herself. I erupted with her - exploding deep in her. She kept grinding as I was growing more and more sensitive in her.

She leaned forward. "Mistress wants you to clean her out today and lick it."

I always told her I would, but every time I came the idea was no longer appealing to me - it was more of a thing I said to get her wet. I started to squirm saying, "No not today."

She cut me off and slapped me. "First of all, my name is Mistress. Second, you will do as I say." As she slid up my body and placed her cum filled pussy on my face, she began feeling my tongue enter her and clean out the mess I just left. "Lick it you slut" She ordered.

She pulled off of me. Most of my cum I had swallowed and the rest was on my face. "Wow you really ate your own cum. I wonder what else you will do for Mistress."

I was still cuffed and squirming, but she took a picture of my cum covered face. "You will meet me tomorrow night." she said. "And plan on spending the night. If you decide not to come over, then I will post the picture."

Realizing that I had no choice, I agreed and she told me to go straight home.

I didn't sleep much that night and the next day seemed to go by so fast. It was about 3:30 and I got a text message from "my mistress" with the picture of my face. " 'Change of plans I need you here now.' "

I told my boss I had an emergency and drove to her house. When I got there she was wearing a robe with high heels. I stood in front of her, my eyes clouded with a sense of fear as she laughed. She smiled "Thank you for coming so soon. I want you to do something for me. Will you do it?"

My eyes wandered around the room, scared to make eye contact. I noticed her laptop open with the picture she took of me ready to be loaded. I looked back at her.

"Well, will you do it?" She asked.

Reluctantly, I muttered 'yes' and felt her grab me.

"It's yes mistress".

I repeated after her as she smiled.

"Good follow me." she ordered as I started to walk behind her. "On your hands and knees you pathetic slut!" she yelled.

I followed her into a spare bedroom where she had heels, thigh highs, a garter, frilly panties, and a matching bra laid out. She looked at me. "I love playing with girls and since you are here I thought we could play. I want you to wear this."

I swallowed deep, loving how it felt in my hands but unsure of her intentions. I was still worried about the picture and didn't hesitate as I started to put on the outfit she had laid out for me.

A few minutes later, she came back into the room wearing a similar outfit but in black, while mine was in a light pink shade. She told me how pretty I looked and told me from now on I was her new 'girlfriend'.

"Yes Mistress." I moaned as she went down on me, taking me deep in her mouth.

She got my rock solid to where I needed to cum, but she pulled off, locking me in cage. She was laughing saying, "I almost forgot you are a girl now...you have no use for that anymore."

She laughed, telling me she wanted to try something. Of course I agreed, and she told me to put my arms under me on all fours so that my hands were near my ankles. As I did she cuffed my wrist and ankles, then cuffed them together as I was bent over in a painful and vulnerable position.

She told me she would be right back as I looked into the mirror placed in front of me at myself dressed like a girl and in a very compromising position. I saw her come back in her sexy lingerie, but this time she had a huge cock strapped on. I felt her get on the bed and felt the feeling of cold wet lube against me.

She moaned, "I always wanted to fuck a girl."

I gulped and felt her push the head of her strap-on inside me. She told me to take it deep and relax, offering my virgin ass to her. She told me that I was such a good cum-slut cleaning her out that I must love to be fucked too.

She slammed into me as my restrained fists clenched. Her hand was slapping my ass as her goal was to ensure I had a bright red hand print.

It was so big and her hips were so powerful moving forward. She told me to relax as I moaned in mostly pain, feeling her have her way with me. It pushed deeper inside me, stretching me as she began to work it deeper with more rhythm. Her hips slammed into me as all I could do was take it.

She thrust deeper and deeper until she was satisfied. Finally pulling out, she moved in front of my strained body and began making me take her cock, ass to mouth. I took it as best I could, gagging on it the whole time but she didn't care. She loved her new girlfriend' and treating me like the slutty whore that I really was.

Finally, there was a knock at the door and she pulled out of my mouth causing me to slam back down to the bed. She smiled playfully laughing. "Now don't go anywhere, ok?"

I didn't find her humor funny as I looked at the clock. Only 4:15. It felt like I had been there for hours and she told me to stay the night. I heard her come back and could see another man with her in the mirror already naked. She introduced me as her new girlfriend and he laughed as she told him that I was a cum slut and loved to be fucked in my ass.

He came around to the front of me and pushed his real fleshy cock down my throat. My mistress started slamming back into my already sore and used ass. An hour ago I was working, a day ago I wasn't in this predicament. I was gagging on him, my eyes filled with tears while my ass was being assaulted dressed like girl.

I heard my mistress ask, "He looked like a good cock sucker, how does he feel?"

He just grunted and filled my mouth, covering my face with my first load of cum. I gagged as it entered my mouth, choking on it as my mistress ordered me to swallow it all. She spanked me harder. He finally pulled out as she came around and saw my pathetic tears and cum covered face.

"How do you like your belly full of cum?" she asked.

I hated it but I knew the only answer she would accept is that I loved it. I gasped for a breath and said, "I loved it."

"I knew you would love it because you are a cum slut". Wait until you feel it deep in your ass." As she said that I felt the other man push into my tight ass. I began screaming as my mistress muffled the noise making me take her in my mouth again.

She laughed as I struggled. "Just think, this is just the beginning of our night."