She Gets Her Men

Story Info
Woman savors bi-men, Bill and Jeremy.
1.1k words
3.58
60k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story might be most appreciated by women or bi/gay men. Just as many men have a fantasy of making it with two women, I believe many women have a fantasy of making it with two men (who not only direct attention to the woman, but also each other). It is for these women that this story is written. I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~

You go to the kitchen to get some crunched ice for the strawberry daiquiris. You're wearing a pair of men's boxers and a black t-shirt.

He's sitting on the couch in only a pair of loose jogging shorts, playing with the remote flipping channels as he awaits your return. You feel your pussy tingle as you anticipate the evening that's about to happen. As you return to the living room with the drinks, you stop to dim the lights and turn on soft background music. When you return to the couch, he looks up and smiles at you and tells you how great you look. His name is Bill and you've only known him for a few months, but you get along great. You have common interests and you respect each other. You hand him his drink, take the remote from the coffee table, turn off the TV, and place the remote between your legs. (Hmmm.. I wonder what can happen with that in a few minutes??)

You clank your glass with Bill and he toasts to the weather, or the day of the week, or something silly, and you both take a sip and put your glasses down. This is your third or fourth drink and both of you are feeling loose, relaxed and tingly. You know you're getting wet between your legs and can't wait to get between his legs. You wonder what he smells like there. He gets closer to you and you can smell the alcohol and cigarette breath from his mouth as he speaks. It's not a bad smell. In fact, in a way, it starts sending chills through your body. You feel his hand on your leg. Innocent enough to start with, but you want more. You put your hand on his and slide his hand higher, toward your clean shaven pussy... giving him the 'go ahead'. Your faces slowly come closer. He runs his fingers through your hair, clenches your hair in his fist and brings your mouth the rest of the way to his open lips. A moan of delight escapes as your passion soars high. You exchange a wet and sloppy kiss with Bill, and feel his hands all over you not knowing where to feel next. A little saliva even escapes the corner of your mouth. You don't know if it's his or yours. Probably a mixture of the two.

You reach between his legs and feel his now hard cock. You lean back a little, smile and ask him, "Hmm what have we here? Has your sausage been neglected lately?" You already know the answer to that. He wants you. But he wants to please you... to give you Your desires.

You help each other off with your clothes. Upon a playful inspection of his tool, you discover that he shaved the pubic hair away. His chest and belly are fairly hairy making a distinct contrast to the pubic area. You find it rather sexy and start gently scratching the bareness. His dick pulses with excitement. You begin exploring Bill's body with your mouth, lips, tongue, nose, teeth, and fingers. You savor his scent. You taste him, you feel him, you absorb him into you. You've soaked in his body from his face, to neck, to armpits, to back, to belly, to cock and ass, all the way down to his toes.

Just then the doorbell rings. You can't believe it. Who would be bothering this moment?? Not now! Not in the heat of things!! Bill gets up to answer the door. You beg him to ignore it, but he keeps walking to the door. You grab a blanket off the couch to cover yourself. Bill still naked opens the door. He lets in a handsome man. They obviously are close friends. He introduces you to Jimmy. You're still confused, but you shake his hand and say hi. Bill explains that he and Jimmy are lifelong friends and have nothing to hide from each other. He then stands in front of you and says, "Why don't we continue where we left off."

You drop the blanket and take his 7" cock deep in your mouth. Your eyes move to the left and you watch Jimmy beginning to undress and you start fingering yourself. Jimmy knees down next to you, takes your hand from between your legs and raises up to his nose. He smells the hot pussy juice radiating from your fingers, then sucks each finger, licking the slimy juice away. You're getting hotter and hotter and start sucking harder and harder. Jimmy nibbles at your ear as your sucking Bill. He starts licking the side of your face getting closer to your slurping lips. You feel his fingers slide easily into your soaking wet pussy. He keeps licking and kissing your face until his tongue licks your lips. You move your head back to expose Bill's throbbing cock. Jimmy's hand rises from your pussy and closes gently around Bill's cock. He starts stroking Bill. Bill's hips rock steadily back and forth into Jimmy's palm.

The sight is incredible. You can't believe this is really happening right before your eyes. You reach between the couch cushions and pull out your vibrator. You push it into yourself and turn the dial to medium. You start kissing Jimmy as he's pumping Bill's long hard cock. Bill can't hold it back any longer. You and Jimmy turn your heads to Bill's cock, cheeks together, mouths open wide. He's about to explode!! The first jet of cum begins at your nose and streaks down into your mouth landing in the middle of your waiting tongue. The next pulse shoots into Jimmy's mouth and drools down his chin. The rest of his load just oozes out of the tip of his dick. Not to be wasted, you and Jimmy both start lickup the ooze, then you turn your faces back to each other and french kiss the jism back and forth between your mouths. Your vibrator and this action get you off to your last orgasm of the day. It's one of the best orgasms you've ever had. A final drop of cum leaks out and lands on Jimmy's chest. He scrapes it off with his index finger and brings it up to Bill's mouth so he can have a taste of his own cum.

They all collapse in an entanglement of arms and legs and fall into a deep restful sleep.