She Gets Her Wish Ch. 01

Story Info
A magic potion transforms her.
2.1k words
3.96
140.4k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJStories
MJStories
19 Followers

The setting for this story is unimportant. It could be a luxurious hotel room, a sea-side condo ... anywhere that we could be alone and undisturbed, and where there is a bed and a mirror.

-----

I greet you at the door wearing nothing but a tiny pair of green silk boxers that fit snugly around my hips. I invite you in to the room ... and into my arms for a hug and a kiss.

Stepping back, you say, "It looks like I've overdressed ... you didn't tell me anything about what to wear."

"It doesn't matter," I reply, "because the first thing I want you to do is strip out of all of your clothes."

I move over to the bed and turn to watch you. Your natural instinct, of course, is to make a little show for me. So after removing your jeans and your sweater, you pause to let me admire the demi-cup and thong you're wearing. But you realize from my expression that, much as I enjoy your body, I have something else planned for you. So you remove your lingerie quickly.

"Good," I say. "Now come and lay down on the bed."

You stretch your body before me.

"Very nice. Oh, one last thing."

I reach over to a long, black silk scarf, which I begin to fold into a blindfold. "Just let me place this on you."

Of course, you obediently comply. By now, your heart is beginning to pound away in your chest, and you find yourself becoming even more aroused.

"Are you sure you cannot see anything at all?"

"Yes, Master," you answer softly.

"Good girl. On your stomach please."

You roll over, and I move to straddle over your midsection, on my knees. You hear me reach over next to the bed, and pick something up. It sounds as if I'm opening a bottle.

"This is some special massage oil that I picked up in Chinatown a few days ago. The old shopkeeper explained to me that it would have a very special effect, but it must be used in the right way. I have to take my time, and spread it over your whole body. He said it might tingle a little bit."

"Anything you say, my Master."

"But even more important, he said that you -- that is, the person I put the oil on -- you must think of nothing. You must let your mind go completely blank, and trust me ... you must let me guide you ... you must let me lead, and you must be willing to follow me without question."

"That is perfectly natural for me, my Master."

"I know it is, little girl. That is why I am so eager to use this oil on you. I am ready, and I know that you are ready to go with me, wherever I wish to go ... even if it may be uncharted territory ..."

You hear me spread some of the oil on my hands, and begin to work it into your shoulders. Just like the man had said, your skin (and the muscles beneath) begins to tingle a bit, and feel slightly warm. But of course, simply the feeling of my hands on your body is magical for you, and you find yourself beginning to completely relax.

As I proceed, you let yourself drift away, until you aren't really conscious of the massage. The massage oil that I'm using seems to encourage your natural inclination to simply relax and enjoy the massage. Not only does it make your skin tingle, but the effect also seems to work into your muscles, sort of the way that any "deep heat" cream would. But this oil has not only a heating effect -- it seems also to revitalize and energize you. As my massage continues, you almost feel stronger, more powerful. The entire effect is very relaxing.

Your perception of my attitude is also very soothing. As I work the oil into your back and shoulders, you can hear me quietly humming to myself ... almost as if I was concentrating on something more than your massage ... as if I was creating something. And from my tone, you can sense that I am enjoying your body ... I am enjoying working my hands over you. I also take my time, and work over virtually every inch of your body. Starting with your shoulders, your back, and then down over each of your arms, and all the way to the tips of your fingers. I even pay attention to your neck, your ears ... even running some the oil through your hair (it smells wonderful).

Then I move down to your buns ... and you aren't surprised when I linger there, and work the oil into your ass ... before moving slowly down your legs. I even spend a few minutes on each of your feet. But by now, you have lost all perception of time. Just as I had asked, you have let your mind go completely blank. In a sort of self-hypnosis, you have abandoned your mind to complete and "mindless" devotion to your Master. You relish in this massage as another opportunity to give yourself completely to me ... to surrender your body to me, to let me do with it as I please.

So, when the time comes for me to ask you to turn over onto your back, you do it without hesitation, without question, without thinking. As I start on the front of your feet, and then work my way up your legs, you gradually stop thinking about even who you are. Your mind floats away, leaving your body behind ... leaving your body completely in my possession.

As my hands linger around your hips, you notice that I do not pay much attention to your crotch, but it simply does not matter to you. Then, I work over your stomach before, similarly, passing your breasts to work on the front of your shoulders and arms. Last, it seems, I spend just a few moments on your face, applying only a bit of the oil to your jaw and chin.

But, just when you somehow suspect that I had finished, I reposition myself and began to work the oil into your breasts. This seems to reestablish the connection between your mind and your body, but certainly not because you are now in control of your body. Rather, as I work the oil into this erogenous zone, the warm, tingling, revitalizing sensation simply becomes too sensual for you to ignore. As I work my hands over your breasts, your arousal increases, and the pleasure is very intense. But still, you sense that I maintain some distance from you ... as if I am still working on something that I haven't yet completed.

When I move down to work the oil into your crotch, you are almost pushed over the edge. The blood flow to your crotch seems to increase exponentially and the tingling sensation becomes more intense than you have ever experienced. Unable to help yourself ... unable to maintain any disconnection ... your heart begins to race and you begin to moan and pant. You can also sense that I, too, am beginning to become excited, as my hand works back and forth over your crotch.

You lose all sense of time, so that you cannot judge how much time has passed when you finally sense my hands leave you ... and now it is my lips and tongue on your shoulders ... kissing you, teasing you. Still, you lay back in complete surrender to me, and allow me to work my way down your body exactly as I please. I spend only a moment at your nipple, and the effect of my lips there is not as intense as it has been in the past, but you guess that the intense, throbbing sensation that continues at your crotch is simply overwhelming the rest of your body.

I move my mouth over the muscles of your stomach, and pause for just the slightest, teasing moment before moving to your crotch. This becomes more incredible than you have ever imagined, and you cannot stop from moving your hands to my head and gripping my hair tightly to hold me in place. As I move my lips in small kisses over your crotch, and lavish my tongue back and forth, you cannot keep yourself quiet any longer.

"Yes, Mark ...

"Yes ... yes ...

"That's incredible ... keep going ... lick me ...

"Suck me ...

"Suck my cock, Mark."

Instantly, you catch your breath, and freeze. Your mind reels in confusion. You have no idea why you just said what you did.

And in that instant, I move up your body to put my lips next to your ear.

You here me laugh quietly, and whisper, "surprise."

Before you have a chance to respond, or even to catch your breath, I pull the blindfold off your eyes and you look down to see ...

That you know have a gorgeous, muscular male body. Your broad shoulders taper down to a trim waist. But most of all, you have a beautiful, massive cock ... a cock that seems to be growing even more engorged with each beat of your heart.

"Oh ... oh my god, Mark ... what have you done?" you ask me frantically.

"Don't worry, Jen, it's just the effect of the massage oil. The shopkeeper explained its magical properties to me. As I said, you have to completely relax, and trust me. If you do, then I can use the oil to mold your body into any form that I choose."

"And this is what you chose?" you ask, moving your hand over the ripples in your abdomen down to your hip.

"You're not surprised, are you?"

But you don't answer. In fact, you cannot. Because, looking into your eyes, I can see that you are transfixed by what is now your own erection. One arm is still loosely wrapped around my shoulder, but your other hand still hesitates at your hip. I smile.

"Go ahead, Jen. Touch it. Touch yourself. I know you want to. And, believe me, it will be wonderful."

You look at me, and because I changed your face only slightly (to give you a more masculine jawline), I can still see my little girl looking out at me. I can see that you're scared, but also very eager, although you still need my help.

So, I reach out with my hand to take yours, and to guide you in how to handle your cock ... how to touch and please yourself.

"Oh ... oh my god ... oh yes ... that's incredible."

Again, you lose yourself. Withdrawing my hand, I can sit back to watch ... to watch the gorgeous male physique I have created as you abandon yourself to pure physical pleasure.

After a few moments, your eyes focus again, and you have only one question.

"How long will it last?"

"Only a few hours ... but just think of everything we can do in that time," I reply, turning onto my stomach, and looking up at you.

I see your eyes drop down my back to my ass. It's the first time I've seen you look at me exactly like that, and I like it. "Yes, you can have that too, Jen. You can have me. But first, take a look at the body I've given you."

You stand up, and walk to the mirror. Again, you are reminded of what great taste I have ... and how much we share the same tastes. The man in the mirror is beautiful and very masculine at the same time. Every muscle is perfectly sculpted. The only incongruity is the slightly feminine, slightly round face you still recognize. Even your hair is more masculine, though it still falls in light curls down between your shoulder blades.

"Thank you," you whisper, as I move to stand next to you, and look into the mirror at my creation.

But even I cannot restrain myself for long. I run my hand along the jawline that is exactly the same as I have always desired, and turn you to face me. I let my lips linger on a mouth that is a perfect mix of masculine and feminine, before moving down your very muscular neck to your powerful shoulders ...

... and it is only moments before I have dropped to my knees, and I am looking up at you while gently stroking your cock.

"Now, it's time for my lesson, Jennifer. Tell me what to do ..."

MJStories
MJStories
19 Followers