She Gets Her Wish Ch. 02

Story Info
Her reaction to her transformation.
778 words
4.25
66.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJStories
MJStories
19 Followers

I almost forget to breathe as I look down and watch your hand slowly stroke back and forth over my cock. I can't take my eyes off of it...even with your face just inches away from it. It's so hard, so long, so thick...it looks so powerful, so strong

I reach down with my fingertips and just barely trace circles around the tip...not so much for the pleasure of it, but more the curiosity. But I jump when it twitches at my touch. After a moment of watching your fingers join mine, I let you take over. Now the pleasure takes over as I feel your fingers glide on the smooth skin...that soft skin just on the tip of my cock.

The sensation is amazing. It's like everything I'm feeling is concentrated and focused...it all exists only in my cock. I've been excited, horny before...I know what it's like to have a dripping wet pussy...a pussy that throbs and aches to be touched. But it's different...much stronger, more intense.

I absolutely cannot take my eyes off of it. Even as your hand wraps around it again, and starts to slide up and down the shaft. It's so hot it almost burns on the inside.

And as wonderful as your hands feel...I can't keep my hands off of it. I can't stop touching it...wanting to feel it in my hands....wanting to feel my hands on it...aching to stroke it...like playing with a new toy.

I lick my lips...like I do when I'm getting ready to suck on your cock. Wetting and parting my lips. I want that cock in my mouth, I want to suck on it, take it deep in my throat, feel it pulse in the back of my throat. I have to snap out of it...I can't. And as much as I love to suck on your cock...I'm dying to know what it feels like to have mine sucked.

That's when I look at you. It feels almost a little strange to be looking down at you. But I notice you have mimicked me...you have licked your lips...parted your lips. And you're just waiting.

As hard as it is for me, I move my hands. Thrilled to feel the divots in the muscles you have given me by my hips.

"Thank you Mark...thank you...

...please go slow...

...please show me how incredible it feels to have your cock sucked on...

...I want you to...

...please take me in your mouth...

...please suck on this beautiful cock you've given me..."

I moan at the feel of your tongue on my skin. You start to tease the tip of my cock with your tongue.

"Nice long strokes...cover every inch with your tongue"

I watch the skin getting slick and wet as your tongue travels up and down the shaft. Not missing a spot. Groaning as you flick the ridge around the tip...but smiling...that's one of my trademark moves.

"What do you like, Mark?...When I'm sucking on your cock, what really feels the best...what gets you rock hard. What have I done when I feel your hands grab the back of my head. Show me. Show me how you like your cock sucked...suck my cock that way."

A long moan escapes from me as you encase the tip with your lips and slowly slide my shaft into your mouth. Slowly...slowly...taking every inch into your mouth. Adjusting your head...opening your throat...until you've managed to suck me all the way into your mouth. And I have to fight the urge to thrust my hips forward...to fuck your incredible mouth. And my hands drop and grab a handful of your hair.

You keep my cock deep in your throat as you begin to suck. And as muscular as you've made my legs, it feels like my knees are going to give out. Every nerve ending in my body is deep in your throat. It's the most intense feeling I've ever experienced. I feel my cock throbbing...I feel it beating a pulse against your tongue...and as impossible as it seems I feel it grow harder and thicker. I can feel a sensation that is building deep inside of me...likes waves that grow bigger and stronger. And I can't control them. Every time I feel you suck it's more and more intense. And I realize if it gets much greater, that I'll come.

And I stop you...

...I can't yet, I don't want this to be over already...

I know how much I enjoy teasing and tormenting your cock...getting you so close, so ready to come and then stopping. And I realize that's what I want.

I want you to torment me, Mark.

MJStories
MJStories
19 Followers