She Gets Him to Propose

Story Info
She realizes how being femdom is key to her marriage.
4.2k words
4.4
54.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just beginning to think it will never happen," Kara said. "We've been dating over three years, living together for one, and every time I bring it up he says something like 'Let's be sure it's right for us' or 'What's wrong with the way things are?' I really love him and don't want to lose him but if we're never going to get married then what's the point?"

Kara was speaking with a few friends from her college "sorority", as they called it, though it had really been more like a low-rent coop rooming house. Some of the former members who ranged from their early 20s to near 50, gathered for lunch every six months. The "sorority" had been purchased for dirt cheap in 1934, and rooms were rented to students at the city's leading university: Usually those who couldn't afford the far more expensive housing near campus or in the "cool" fraternities and sororities. Most of the members of this "sorority" came from underprivileged backgrounds, and all had worked hard for what they achieved. The group at Kara's table had mixed lifestyles. Since graduation, Kara had been working as a computer programmer at the insurance company where she met Andrew. Sharon was happily married with two teenage kids. Christa had already been married and divorced twice (cheating prolifically during her marriages), and seemed always on the prowl for a wealthier and more prestigious boyfriend or husband. Then there was Belinda. As an undergraduate finance major she had supported herself as a dominatrix at a "house" that provided the service to usually wealthy clientele. With the income provided she was able to pay her way through undergraduate school and then a Masters in Psychology. Due largely to her work with people, her interests had changed and she was now working on a doctorate in psych.

"How's your sex life?" asked Christa. While Kara had always thought very poorly of Christa's constant infidelity and running around, Christa had undoubtedly had more "normal" sexual liaisons than anyone she knew.

"I think it's great," said Kara. "I love having Andrew on top of me, and he's ready any time I am. He wants it way more than I do, and sometimes wants wacky things, but I've been able to make him behave so far."

"Behave how?" asked Belinda.

"Oh, he kept pressuring me to use my mouth; you know, 'give head'. I tried it once or twice but I just don't like it, and finally after I said no enough he stopped asking. And he wants to have sex all the time, like every day, when once a week should be enough for anyone," Kara said.

"Wow", said Christa. "I'm amazed he's stayed with you this long. Don't you know ALL guys want you to suck them off, let them cum in your mouth, and have you swallow it? It's like 'Guy Getting 101'. A basic skill!! Me and all my girlfriends knew that by sixth grade! We put a lot of work into finding out how to give the best head to make no guy want to leave you so it wouldn't stop."

"Well, I don't like it," said Kara hotly, "and I could NEVER let a guy go in my mouth, much less swallow it!!"

"So he wants it a LOT more than you do, and wants you to go down on him," said Belinda. "Anything else?"

"Yeah," said Kara reluctantly, and with some embarrassment. "He sometimes tries to kiss me in weird places, like my asshole. Once he wanted to lie on the floor and have me rub my shoes on his cock to make him spurt. Another time he wanted me to put my finger in his ass and rub him off. We played Fifty Shades a few times. He tied me up, and then fucked me. After he came he actually went like he was going to lick my pussy with all his cum in it, but then didn't. He put his tongue on my asshole, but I clinched my cheeks together to stop him. Then he screwed me again, even though any normal person would have been ready to stop. Since then he's tried to stick his tongue in my asshole a few more times. How could anyone want to do that?"

"You know, my parents married right after high school and I think they were always faithful," said Sharon. "I remember my mother telling me her mother told her that if a woman wanted a happy marriage, she would see to it that her husband got whatever sex he wanted, or else he'd just be off getting it somewhere else. And she told me that sometimes men wanted really weird stuff, and if they couldn't tell their wives and get it home, there'd be some woman to listen and give it to them elsewhere. She did say that if a guy wanted something you just couldn't do, you should find something close or a substitute that would satisfy him that you could do, and then work at finding the best way to do it for him, and be happy you could. I don't feel disrespected when my husband tells me something he's thought about or wants, I feel respected that I'm the one he's telling, and I do my best to give it to him the way that's best for him because I want to keep being the one he tells. Of course, he wants to be the one I tell my secrets, so I also get whatever I want," she finished with a mysterious smile.

"Sharon's right," said Belinda. "Stuff with boots, getting fucked with a finger or even vibrators or dildos, like the ones you strap onto you with a belt to have your own cock, and licking you in "dirty" places is par for the course. In my business it's completely normal. I don't allow clients to kiss or touch my pussy or anus, and always have protective shorts on, but even then I can usually find a way to satisfy a guy who's nuts about worshiping my ass or pussy. You wouldn't believe the nice guys who'd much rather their wives do what they do with me, but the wives won't do it. It costs $200 for the hour to see me, and there's usually a $50 tip. $100 goes to the house, so I'm getting $150 for an hour, to let a guy jerk off on my pants-covered ass, or boots, or a maybe a strapon dildo I use to fuck him. I find out what a guy wants at the start of a session. Sometimes they tell me they want me to make them eat their jizz after they cum. Once they cum they never want to eat it any more at all, but if they've even hinted at it I don't give them a choice: I make them do it. I'm very firm, like squeezing their balls to make them eat it and telling them I won't let go until I watch them eat it to show they love their goddess. Even though they want no part of it right after they cum, they're completely into it after a few minutes. Once I've made them lick their jizz off my ass or boots or strapon they can't stop thinking about it. They can't get me out of their minds. It guarantees they'll be back, over and over.

"Once a guy called and one thing he wanted was to be able to lick a girl's armpits. You know I'm vegan and try not to use any artificial stuff, so I told him I didn't mind him licking my armpits for an hour, but I don't use deodorant, and I don't shave my armpits. I figured it would be a turnoff. He went wild. Now I see him at least once a month for other things, too, but a big thing is so he can lick my sweaty armpits. Every time he visits he is SO appreciative!! I get to make him happy, be appreciated, and make $3000 a year from this guy. That could be in their family budget if these wives would just let their husbands lick their sweaty armpits or dirty pussies or whatever they want, or make him jerk off on her boots or tits or ass every night she's not in the mood to screw. All she has to do is act HAPPY and flattered that she's the one he's picked to do it with, and work at doing it the way that's most sexy to him!! Those wives would have the appreciation that's going to me, and the $3000."

"How could something so stupid be why Andrew's not asking me to marry him??" whaled Kara with a mixture of desperation, incredulous anger, and horror.

"Maybe it has nothing to do with it," said Belinda disarmingly. "I deal with a special clientele. But if a guy won't feel like he and his partner are really together if she won't suck him off and swallow it, and then if she rejects the other things he asks for instead that would make him feel like they're physically connected, it may be why he won't commit. And if the substitute for her sucking him off is wanting things like letting him lick her asshole or heels, it can't be "fixed". It will never go away. So if the guy and his partner don't work it out he'll do without it, or bring it to someone like me, but even then he'll always feel like no matter how good friends they are, and how much he and his wife mean to each other, there's a void in his life and the relationship the two of them have. There's always a sad corner in the heart feeling like it never really found its soul mate, at least where the yearning for someone to have a complete physical sexual union with is concerned."

For the next few days Kara fretted over the conversation and her stalled relationship. Andrew wanted blow jobs. Christa said guys not only wanted blow jobs, they wanted women to swallow! Kara always thought a family had to be grounded in wholesomeness, not filth and perverted sex like Sharon seemed to be talking about. Sharon said you had to find a way to meet your guy's desires or work out a substitute no matter how off-beat. Then you had to focus on doing it the best way possible for what your mate wanted and be happy you could do it! And it was Sharon who had the wholesome marriage and family Kara wanted, not Kara!

After mulling it over for a week, Kara called Belinda. She still felt like it shouldn't be this way, yet could see that maybe it was. Belinda suggested that instead of focusing on how stupid or wrong what Andrew wanted was, Kara look at it from the other side. Taking Belinda's armpit fan as an example, if wanting to lick armpits is so dumb, is it smart to not have the relationship you want because you won't let the person you say you love lick your armpits, and let him know you're glad you know his secret and can give them to him? "If you just can't handle doing blow jobs, and could never let a guy cum in your mouth; and he's interested in licking your ass or pussy or anything else, make a decision! Whose mouth will it be? Yours taking his cock and cum, or will you give him the sense of connection he wants using his mouth on your pussy in whatever way does it best for him: Clean pussy, unwashed for two days, having your period, or whatever. If he's shown an interest in licking your pussy after he cums, instead of you taking his cum in your mouth with a blow job, make it YOUR hang-up!! INSIST that HE eat his cum out of your pussy, or off your ass, or tits, or high heels or wherever you have him spurt. Tell him it's what proves to you that the two of you are 'one flesh'; that when you see him licking his jizz from you it makes you know the two of you are completely united. Convince him you HAVE to see him eat it from you, or do whatever his 'thing' is, and know he'll never stop. Because chances are that's the feeling he's looking for.

"Even if you're only horny once a week, you CAN be interested in making him prove to you that you're the one he's bringing his sex needs to and that YOU are the one that's satisfying them. Tell him you want him to jerk off on your tits, or boots, or your dildo while you squeeze those balls and watch TV. You can even do his ass with your finger or a vibrator. If it's his thing, make him lick it off when he cums. Don't let go of his balls until he does, or tell him you won't do it again tomorrow night unless he eats it all up for you now. And afterward, tell him how you love to see him getting off for you. If he wants to tell you he loves you and express his appreciation, let him. Love him back. If you're going to approach it with an 'I hate this' attitude, he'll know and will still feel disconnected from you."

"What about this licking my asshole thing. I just can't get comfortable with it," said Sara.

"OK," said Belinda. "If you don't want his tongue directly on your asshole, think of a substitute. How about your panties? Tell him how wet you get all day when you think about him. How it makes you sweat between your ass cheeks. If it will turn him on, tell him how you get so hot your pee leaks. Then tell him you want him to know that everything about you down there is his, take off your panties and stick the crotch in his mouth to let him taste you that way. And tell him how you want him to love your taste, because you're all his."

Belinda stressed how she talked to her clients like a coach with high standards. Whatever she was doing to them, like playing with their balls, or fucking them like a girl with a vibrator or strapon dildo, she would describe aloud factually and with joy, knowing her pronouncements were completely humiliating, yet never speaking in an insulting way. "I love having balls, knowing these belong completely to me. You just carry my balls for me to have whenever I want them, don't you. I like having my own balls!! I especially like it when my sperm comes out, knowing I will get to watch you eat every drop of my jizz every time they cum, won't I? I love to watch you eating my jizz. It shows we're united completely." Belinda said it was also good to describe what was going to happen, like while a guy was fucking you or jerking off to tell him how he was going to have to eat it if he came. And then if you said it make him do it or make sure you do what you said you would.

Belinda helped Kara arrive at a strategy. She got Kara several vibrators and some other equipment. Kara gathered the ropes she and Andrew had used in their "Fifty Shades" games.

Once she had her supplies, Kara told Andrew she just couldn't go on with the stalemate in their relationship, and wanted to do a one week experiment. She said she hoped it would be an experiment he would like, and that if Andrew had suggestions as the experiment progressed he could make them, but that Kara would be in charge of the experiment for the week, and when it was over they'd evaluate where they were. Curious but unable to get more explanation, Andrew reluctantly agreed.

She told Andrew to take off his clothes and lie down on the bed, where she tied his hands to the two head corners. The posts at the bottom of the bed stood about 3 feet above the mattress, and she tied his ankles near the tops of the posts to give more ready access to his ass. She put a blindfold on him, and then began playing with his balls and running her fingers over his chest and nipples, as his cock grew hard. She began lightly fingering his ass, coating it with lube, and then slowly inserted one of the lubed small vibrators Belinda had given her. "You wanted my finger in your ass Andrew, and I'm going to be putting some other things there too, this week" she said coyly.

"I like playing with these balls, Andrew. I think you know I have wanted them to be mine, permanently, for a long time. But they're mine right now, aren't they?" she said, as she increased the playfulness of her grasp and bobbled them.

"I guess so," said Andrew, a little confused by the concept.

"In fact, for this week, you are to remember that you're wearing MY balls. These balls are exclusively MINE, not yours, MINE, for all this week. Do you like to feel me playing with my balls, or don't you agree they're mine to play with?" she asked.

"I like you playing with them." said Andrew.

"Whose balls are these this week?" she asked.

"They're your balls," said Andrew uncomfortably.

"Yes, these are my balls. I have balls now. My very own balls. My testicles. What do my testicles produce, Andrew? Give me at least three names for what my balls make."

"Sperm? Cream? Cum, I guess?" responded Andrew unsurely.

"Yes," said Kara. "You know I was talking with some women the other day and one of them said a guy just doesn't feel connected unless his cum's been taken in the mouth and swallowed. I DO want us to be connected, Andrew," Kara said coyly.

Kara removed her clothes and playing with Andrew's balls and cock, she positioned her pussy over Andrew's mouth. He immediately began licking, and she moved it sensually over his lips and tongue. "Yes suck it, Andrew. Give me head. Will you ever turn down a chance to worship and taste my pussy?"

"No, never," said Andrew, as her stimulation of his balls increased and she began to lightly tap the end of the vibrator in Andrew's ass.

Kara turned herself around and took Andrew's cock into her cunt. "Fuck me Andrew" she said. "Give me all my semen; fuck me; faster, harder, give me my sperm Andrew, use my balls properly and fill my pussy with cream."

Eventually Andrew came, as she continued to urge him on. "Don't stop. Keep fucking me. Be sure you've given me every single drop of my ball juice," she said. Finally an exhausted Andrew's motion slowed and stopped.

"Did you like that, Andrew," she asked.

"Yes, that was great, but the vibrating thing is a little weird," he said. "Thanks. We should do this again sometime."

"Oh, we will do it again, very soon and often, at least this week," said Kara, repositioning her pussy over Andrew's mouth. "But we haven't finished playing tonight yet. Open your mouth," she said, as she squeezed lightly but threateningly on his balls. "I want us to KNOW we've made love, and we'll KNOW when you've completely cleaned my pussy, and eaten all my semen. Now get to work. Keep your mouth wide open. Lick my pussy. Get your tongue inside me. I want you to eat every single drop of my cream; that's right, every drop of my sperm; eat that Jizz from my balls Andrew; clean and love and worship my pussy and eat that cream. And you'd better get used to it and good at it Andrew because this is what you're going to do every time my balls ejaculate for as long as I own them! We're BOTH going to know we've made love, and that we're completely connected. "

Initially Andrew's mouth moved from side to side in avoidance, but as she "chased" his evading mouth with her pussy, squeezed his balls, and pushed hard and rhythmically on the vibrator he yielded and began licking her pussy with increasing earnestness. Slowly his cock again grew hard, and she began to stroke it as he continued to lick her pussy, until once more he was ready to cum.

She picked up one of her high heels, and as he continued to drink their juices, stroked him off onto the shoe's upper until his load had covered it. Some of the semen had landed on his belly and she rubbed the sole in it until both top and bottom were covered with wet gobs of cum. Dismounting his still blindfolded face, she brought the toe of the shoe to his lips. "I know you like my shoes and wanted to get to know them better Andrew. I guess if our relationship is going to last you and my shoes will have to have regular intimate contact. We're starting tonight. Now stick out your tongue. Kiss and lick my shoe Andrew. Suck it. Clean it. Be sure to do a thorough job." He extended his tongue, but retracted it and turned away immediately as he realized the shoe was wet with his cum. Squeezing his balls firmly she said, "Do it Andrew. You know you've wanted my shoes to get you off. Now clean my shoe. Lick all that cum off. Take it in your mouth."

She held the toe at right angles to his lips and slid it between his teeth. "Surround it with your lips. Caress it with your tongue. Love me, love my shoes! Give head to my shoe, Andrew. You're going to be creaming and licking my shoes a lot this week. In fact you'll be creaming and licking lots of things, so you'd better get used to it. You'll tell me when my balls are ready to give me my load, and you'll be eating and taking every drop of my load wherever I have you put it. Now show me you love me and lick my shoe. Take it in your mouth, and eat all that jizz!" As Andrew licked and sucked the shoe, Kara's voice changed to a soothing, appreciative tone, and she returned the shoe repeatedly to the puddle of cum on Andrew's stomach and warmly urged him on in his oral loving.

12