She Gives Us A Great Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It felt like nothing I have ever felt, it was really great. I actually thought I was never going to stop cumming."

With that I watched as he pulled out of my wife and the sight of his juicy dick and her wet pussy was intoxicating. With the head out, I pulled his dick to my mouth and licked and sucked his dick of their juices, it tastes and feels good, as I work him with my mouth and my wife leans up to watch.

"Oh yea baby, suck him. That looks so good watching you suck him."

The encouragement made me feel good as I sucked and pumped him harder and faster. While not letting his dick leave my mouth my wife moves out of the way and Randy moves her over his face so he can eat her pussy. She has to be in heaven with all of this attention.

With Randy's flaccid penis in my mouth, cleaned of all its juices, both internal and external, I let it go and take his balls again while he finishes eating my wife. Within minutes, the three of us are a little exhausted but I'm sure only for a short while. We all stop what we're doing and go to clean up. All with a huge smile on our face we proceed to the garage for a smoke and drink.

"I must say that I never thought I'd enjoy sucking a man's dick but I do find it a turn on and pleasant. I promise honey that I won't get addicted to it and won't cut into your turf."

"I thought it was an erotic and a turn on myself, just don't do it behind my back."

"I thought all of it is a turn on and very erotic," Randy informs us with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

My wife must feel great, she is being ravished and serviced by two men and she is keeping us both hard without the blue pill. I tell her this and after I do she looks at my penis, still somewhat hard, and then to Randy's, more soft then hard.

"He looks like he needs some help," looking at me and pointing to Randy.

"I'm sure you will have no problem fixing that."

I watch her put her cigarette out and kneel between his legs. She looks to me with that devilish smile and look about her and turns back to him, opens those luscious lips and takes him. I turn my chair to watch every bit of this show as she slowly and gently sucks his dick back to life. Randy is laid back some, a lit cigarette still in his hand, and enjoying my wife's mouth all over him. He starts to reach for the ashtray to put his cigarette out but I cut him off and do it for him. I want him to enjoy all of this as I know how damn good she is and how good she makes a man feel. With all of us done with our cigarettes I mention that maybe we should go inside where it is a little more comfortable. Nobody moves until Stacy finally gets up and heads for the door with Randy right behind her.

Once inside, we never make it to the stairs. Stacy gets Randy to the family room and pushes him onto the couch and picks up where she left off in the garage while I take a seat in the chair and watch. She works so masterfully and looks so good doing it, I'm sure she loves doing it too. Randy starts to move his hips in a pumping motion in unison with my wife's movements and the two are going at it like crazy. Stacy's ass starts its own rocking motion and the look of that nice ass was too much, I plop down to my knees, spread her legs and proceed to stick my dick in her. I hear her moan from pleasure as I slide into her. With a hand on each side of her waist, I pound my wife's lovely and well fucked pussy as I hear moans from her increase. The three of us remain in this configuration for another ten minutes or so when Randy announces he is ready to cum. Stacy hears this and goes down on him, taking his load yet again. I pump her pussy, feeling my own orgasm approaching, and watch Randy's dick start its twitching motion, pumping his seed into my wife's graciously awaiting mouth. Watching another man pump his juices into my wife is so hot and such a turn on, and watching her wanting it, taking it and so expertly working a man's penis is hotter. I can't hold it anymore; I slam my dick into her and moan as I pump my seed into her.

"Oh yea, that's it, give it to me baby." Give it to her I do.

With all three of us exhausted, we all collapse on the couch, me on the chair. All three of us with big smiles on our faces, my wife with the biggest one, and me and Randy with limp, soft, and well used dicks. I mention that maybe we should all get cleaned up, showers and whatever. With that, Randy gets up and moves toward me, drops between my legs, and then starts to suck and lick me clean. I lay my head back and enjoy it when Stacy gets up and I feel her cum soaked lips meet mine. I kiss and suck her lips feverishly as Randy sucks my still limp tool. After a few minutes we all break and decide that we do need to clean up. With that, Stacy and I head to our shower and Randy heads to the kids shower. I thank my loving, thoughtful and caring wife for a great day. As Randy was leaving he did the same, hugged her with a hand on each ass cheek. She looked to him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips and told him that the pleasure was all hers and maybe we can do it again another day. WHAT A DAY!

12