She Goes Both Ways Ch. 06

Story Info
Threesome action as Amanda has two men.
6.7k words
4.67
18.1k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mister La Salle," a voice called from over Adam's shoulder.

Turning, he recognised Jayne Essington, a friend of Amanda's from some time ago. "Good morning Missus Essington" he said taking her hand, bowing and kissing it. "How lovely to see you. What brings you to Boston?"

"I am here for my nephew's graduation" the plumpish, but nevertheless quite attractive, black haired widow informed him, leaving her hand in Adam's.

"From Harvard?"

"No Boston University. He wanted to study agriculture and Harvard didn't offer such a course" she replied.

"Has it opened yet, I had heard it was being planned?"

"Well its not officially a university yet" Jayne flustered, mentally kicking herself for trying to show off. "Oh" Adam said politely.

"It's the agricultural college that will become the university in the next year or so if the recession lifts" she went on giving Adam the phrases the college had given to her. He wants to be a modern farmer and none of the major colleges offered anything in those subjects. Whilst Jayne was confirming the modern trend of 'secondary' colleges and universities offering more practical studies, she was also telling Adam that the family couldn't afford Harvard. That reminded him that Amanda had always said that Jayne was a snob and a social climber.

"And when does that take place, may I ask?"

"The graduation? Not for a few days."

"So until then?"

"I have no plans, I have time on my hands" she said.

Whilst Adam didn't know Jayne well, he knew that she and Amanda had been at school together and as young ladies had been fairly close friends. That had waned when Amanda moved to the North, then on to Europe and had, until very recently remained dormant, although the two similarly aged women had maintained a correspondence relationship. He knew that they had met a few times since Amanda's return to Meldrim and the Bluff and recently he had been at a ball with his estranged sister and the widow Essington. They had got on quite well and had indulged in some mild flirting.

He had always had a penchant for her. He found her hugely sexy and for years they had flirted, both thinking, but not confiding in the other that in other circumstance after Hugo, her husband had been killed in a railroad accident that something might happen. The circumstances that might have made it possible had not, however, happened. 'Until now' Adam was thinking to himself.

"So Adam, what, pray, brings you to Boston?"

"Oh this and that, a little business, some old friends and some new ones" he quipped. "Amanda and I are on a trip."

"Is your adorable sister here?"

"No she's in Washington or maybe New York, I don't know."

"Don't know?" Jayne asked fluttering her eyelids. "Pray why not?"

"Sorry, I should not have said that, but as you know only too well Missus... er Jayne, Amanda is difficult to keep up with."

She laughed. "Yes I have spent most of my life trying to do that."

Jayne had been sitting in the lobby of the Tremont Hotel that was reputed to be the first luxury hotel in the country, certainly it was in Boston opening some fifty years ago. "May I get you something, tea, coffee or a juice perhaps?"

"No thank you Adam, I am meeting my attorney who is late, infuriatingly so I might add."

"All I can say Jayne is that I consider his tardiness to be fortunate."

"Fortunate, Mister La Salle?" she asked raising her eyebrows and turning her head enjoying the flattery

"Yes, for otherwise we may not have met."

She threw her head back and laughed, her small, mostly uncovered bosom jiggling delightfully. "But we have met so many times Adam," she replied quietly.

"But not in such circumstances, madam."

"Such circumstances as what may I ask sir?" she said, holding his gaze.

"Well... away from Georgia, in Boston, by ourselves and with time on our hands."

"Are you not busy then Adam?"

"No not for a few days until I go down to Washington or New York."

"I see, that's er... nice."

"Yes I think so," Adam said their gazes again lingering.

"I do too sir, if I may be so bold to tell you."

"Oh yes madam, you may well be so bold and I thank you for that."

"Thank you too sir, I am indeed flattered you say such a thing" she went on carefully using her fan to shield her eyes from his.

"Not at all ma'am. Perhaps we could continue the conversation over dinner, maybe this evening?"

Adam knew he was chancing his arm. It was unusual for a man, albeit a single one, to ask a lady, albeit a widow, in person to dinner; etiquette required a written invitation. It was even more unusual to present any invitation with such short notice for that implied that both parties had a limited diary. Jayne Essington was as acutely aware of these social conventions as she knew Adam was and she knew that she should respectfully decline. But as he had conveniently pointed out they were away from home and they were in Boston. What had gone unsaid, but was clearly implied was that they were both single and that they had the time, the place and the opportunity if they were so inclined. They both knew that no one was checking on them, they were both clearly attracted to each other and it was dawning on them, they both probably were 'so inclined.'

Before she could answer, a stunningly good looking young man came into the lobby. He was tall and slim with a full head of long, dark wavy hair that he wore in a fashionable, to Boston and New York, unkempt style. He was clean shaven and was wearing a deep burgundy coloured coat and pale grey, very tight trousers with a black, silk waistcoat. He cut a handsome figure as he strode purposefully, his hat in his hand across the marble floor of the huge lobby seemingly oblivious to the stares of envy from the men and admiration, verging on lust from the women.

"Oh Adam," Jayne said, turning towards the man. "May I introduce you to William Ableforce, my nephew? William, this is a very old friend of mine from Georgia, Mister Adam La Salle."

The two men held hands and each other's gazes slightly longer than maybe they should.

"Very pleased to meet you Mister Ableforce."

"Enchantee Mister La Salle," the young man said, with a Boston accent

"I'm not French," Adam smiled.

"And I don't speak it really," William laughed.

"Call me Adam, please."

"Of course, and I am William" the beaming smile and the locked gaze the young man gave him sent heat rushing to his loins. It had been some time since Adam had been with any man other than a male whore.

"Adam has just invited us to dinner," Jayne said with a mischievous smile. "Oh sorry sir, your invitation was to both of us, wasn't it?"

"Yes of course" Adam lied, half disappointed that he would not be getting her to himself, but half elated that he would spend more time with William.

"Ah aunt I have a confession."

"Pray what is that William?"

"I have an appointment this evening."

Adam liked hearing that for it meant he would have Jayne to himself.

"I have agreed to play chemin de fer at nine this evening."

"Ah such a shame, but perhaps dinner with us first?"

"I would be honoured Aunt, Adam."

"Until dinner then" the young man said. Holding Adam's gaze he placed his hands on Jayne's shoulder and kissed her on both cheeks. Watching them Adam couldn't help wondering whether it was rather too lingering a kiss for a nephew and an aunt? Moving away from Jayne he bowed slightly and said. "I am afraid I have to go I am meeting some fellow graduates to work on our speeches, very nice to meet you Mister La Salle and I look forward to dinner."

The older man and woman watched the youngster amble confidently across the lobby before Adam spoke again. "A very amenable young man" he said, looking at Jayne who appeared to be blushing. "It should be an enjoyable evening. Where would you like to dine?"

"Well we are staying here at the Tremont so perhaps here?"

"That would be wonderful."

"We have a suite. That might be more convenient than a restaurant?"

Adam nodded, wondering why she had suggested her hotel, or included William, for that matter. Not that he intended protesting. "Until this evening then, madam, say seven o'clock?"

"Yes Adam, that would be favourable, but please sir may I ask for your discretion."

"Of course, I am a Southern gentleman at heart," he smiled.

"As I am naturally a Southern Belle," Jayne laughed back.

"And the discretion madam? In which direction is that."

"In all directions, sir."

His eyebrows curved in confusion at the flirtatious, attractive and very sexy woman. "Pray madam, why the need for such discretion? We are both free and unencumbered are we not?"

"I have my reasons, Adam."

"May I ask if they are they for sharing?"

"I would not wish for my friend, your sister to learn about us meeting here."

They were silent for a few moments. "Is it me Jayne? Is it that you need discretion because of me?"

"No not at all, but I have a reputation to preserve. I do not wish to be seen as a merry widow."

"Ah" Adam smiled adding with a glint in his eyes "Are you, Jayne?"

With an equally beguiling smile and eye twinkle she replied. "Well Mister La Salle, that is not the type of question I am accustomed to and I must advise it is for me to know and you to find out, isn't it?"

"Yes true and I had hoped to do that at dinner with you alone this evening. Does William need to be there?"

"That is part of the discretion. I would also not wish for Amanda to know about William."

"How is that? He is your nephew isn't he?"

"He is not blood Mister La Salle," she explained, staring deep into his eyes before being distracted by a black coated aging gentleman with mutton chop whiskers. "Ah Mister Quelch, at last."

*

Adam quickly concluded his business in a private room of the hotel and went back through the lobby hoping that Jayne might be there or, as appealingly, William. Neither were. He took a cab to his quarters in Harvard, which the university provided free of charge to their alumni benefactors. Although they were rather Spartan, they brought back such wonderful memories that he always stayed there when visiting Boston.

He lunched in the post graduate restaurant, meeting a number of people he had known for years. As usual that resulted in rather too much wine and port and so he spent the latter part of the afternoon slumbering in his small room.

Waking rather later than he had anticipated, he had to rush his preparation before calling a carriage. Trundling along Massachusetts Avenue, across the bridge and turning left onto Storrow Street with the Charles River on his left, before reaching the Common, his head was a whirl of thought, hopes and considerations. Although he probably should have been thinking more about the sale of the plantation or, even more importantly his generally disastrous business ventures, his thoughts could not extend beyond Jayne, William and the forthcoming dinner with them.

He was thinking specifically about how he could get one of them into bed, but kept reaching a blockage that revolved around Jayne's parting phrase this morning. 'He is not blood.' What could that mean and why was she so concerned for discretion especially with his sister who was an old friend?

He still had no answer when he arrived at the hotel.

He advised the flunky at reception that he had an appointment with Missus Essington and Mister Ableforce and was asked to wait as a page went to the suite and returned, advising Adam to follow him.

"Good evening Mister La Salle," Jayne said, after she opened the door to the suite. "Thank you Morgan," she said to the page, who beamed adoringly at her as Adam gave him a quarter.

He was surprised, but hugely pleased that she was wearing a fashionably, almost European level of low cut dress. It had a blue top and pale yellow skirt with blue piping that was not hooped as was the norm. When in large company, the voluminous hooped dresses were de rigueur, but often nowadays America ladies were taking to dispensing with the frame under the skirt that produced the huge skirt. The practicalities of moving around, sitting down and generally being in modest sized rooms were beginning to win the battle with convention and etiquette.

She looked fantastic.

As she was wearing a French cut dress which had yellow lace round the low neckline most of her chest almost to the edge of her areolae were on view and although her breasts were modest her cleavage was spectacular; he couldn't help thinking of his sister's breasts as he stared at Jayne's. She had arranged her black hair so that it was bunched at the back and had numerous curls and tresses tumbling down onto her bare shoulders the darkness of her hair contrasting wonderfully with the paleness of her Southern Belle flesh. Taking her hand and bowing deeply he kissed her and muttered.

"You look wonderful Missus Essington."

"Thank you kind sir," she replied very aware that the focus of Adam's attention was her bosom. As Adam straightened up still holding her hand neither moved. They looked into each other eyes and both could see the desire.

"You are most welcome, ma'am," Adam replied as Jayne slowly and reluctantly removed her hand from his.

"I have ordered dinner for seven thirty if that is agreeable to you?"

"Of course it is Jayne. Where's William?"

"I don't know, but he is often late."

"My lucky day then," he smiled, accepting the glass of red wine.

"Lucky Adam?" she said, looking across the rim of her glass.

"To have the opportunity madam, to be alone with you."

"Thank you sir, but then by that measure maybe it is my lucky day as well?"

"Do you think that Jayne?" Adam asked, his hopes rising.

"Indeed I do sir, indeed I do."

"Well that makes everything nice and dandy Jayne, that we both feel the same," Adam said standing up from the high backed chair and moving over to sit beside her on the long low chaise.

"Yes Adam," she said as he took her hand.

"What time do you expect William?" he asked, wondering if there was any chance of some form of sex with Jayne before her nephew arrived. The situation was hopeful.

Jayne diplomatically pulled her hand away. "Adam there is something you need to know."

"And what may that be Jayne?"

"I told you earlier, that he is not blood didn't I?"

"Yes Jayne, yes you did."

"I also told you that William needed to be part of your discretion didn't I?"

"Yes."

"And have you noticed that this is a one bedroom suite Adam?"

It hit him like a thunderbolt. William was Jayne's lover. She was a forty something woman and he a twenty four year old man. He had heard of older women taking younger lovers and when at Harvard he had been one of the younger male lovers who enjoyed the pleasures of more mature women. But it hadn't entered his mind that he was in competition with William.

"I see, madam. You can rely on my discretion," he said, feeling and sounding disappointed.

There was an atmosphere between them as they chatted politely, waiting for the staff to serve dinner. Adam felt let down and Jayne apprehensive of what she had planned for later in the evening. It wasn't too long before William arrived, just as the waiting staff was setting up the dinner.

The three of them chatted in a reserved way at first, but as they drank the white then red wine they loosened up and the conversation became more animated. The dinner was oysters followed by a choice of pumpkin soup or a beef consommé, a fillet of red mullet, a very rare rib of beef with potatoes and beans then salad followed by cheese, a chocolate cake and coffee and brandy.

"Jayne, thank you that was a wonderful dinner," Adam said, breathing in and wishing he had not worn the trousers he had bought in Paris two years ago before he'd put on a few pounds.

"You are most welcome, Adam."

They were sitting at a small round table. As the waiting staff were extremely attentive and cleared plates and other used crockery very quickly, the table generally had only the diner's three plates and the condiments, salt, black pepper, brown pickle, red cabbage and mustard on it. It was now dark outside and several lamps and candles had been lit in the room, providing the suite with a flittering, dim and romantic atmosphere.

"Gentlemen," Jayne said standing up. Adam and William also stood as she continued "Please enjoy your port."

With that, she glided across the room and vanished through the floor to ceiling double doors presumably, into the bedroom. The waiting staff produced a carafe of port, a basket of fruit and a large portion of cheese and then cleared everything else away.

William and Adam looked at each other not saying much for a while as Adam lit a cigar and William a pipe. They chatted for a while about William's studies and impending graduation and then about the worsening economic situation. Inevitably the question of the tension between the North and South came up and both of them agreed that military action seemed more and more likely.

"William, may I be bold and ask you a personal question or two?" Adam eventually asked as the two handsome men, both of whom had deep set, moody eyes smiled at one another.

"Please feel free to do so Adam" William replied wondering where this might lead.

"Jayne advised me that you are her nephew."

"Yes that is correct."

"Yet she also advised that you were not blood."

"That is also correct."

"Hmmmm," Adam mused, sipping his port and feeling even more confused. But before he could take it further, one of the floor-to-ceiling double doors leading to the bedroom opened, not fully, but just half way. Adam expected Jayne to emerge through the doorway, but instead he just heard her voice. "Gentlemen, I await your pleasure."

Adam raised his eyebrows at William who immediately stood up.

"I think she wants us both to wait upon her. Come Adam."

Now more confused than ever, but equally hugely excited at the prospect of visiting Jayne in her boudoir, albeit with her 'nephew' in attendance, he followed the younger man across the sitting room and into the bedroom.

"Welcome" Jayne said.

The only light in the room came from a single candle on a table by the French windows and what shone in through the half closed doorway. As his eyes became accustomed to the dim light, he saw that Jayne was sitting on the edge of the high, wide bed. She had let her hair down so the black tresses tumbled onto and over her nearly bare shoulders for, amazingly and utterly surprisingly she was wearing just a white, broderie Anglais sleeveless nightdress.

Staring with incredulity, he made out the narrow straps of lace over her shoulders, her bare arms the low cut neck, the buttons from the neckline to her waist, the top one of which was rakishly open, the hem of the nightdress daringly only just covering her knees and her white stocking covered legs with no shoes.

"My pleasure madam" Adam stammered, feeling himself hardening.

"And mine Jayne" William added.

They were silent for a moment.

"Thank you for attending me in my boudoir, my two most favoured men."

"Again you are of course most welcome, but Jayne what do you have in mind," Adam managed to blurt out as his confidence returning.

With a beguiling and very sexy smile on her face, she replied in a highly coquettish manner. "I haven't simply asked you to join me in my boudoir, gentlemen."

"No, pray, where then?" Adam asked.

Jayne stood, turned her back on them, pulled the sheet back on the bed and slid under it.

"Here Adam," she said patting the bed on her right side. "And here William," she continued touching the bed alongside her left. "I wish you both to attend me in my bed."

Adam was amazed at the temerity of the woman; amazed, but also incredibly aroused. He didn't know for sure, though, what to do. Lay on the bed clothed, or undress first. Maybe because they had done this before, he conjectured, William seemed to know what to do. Already he had removed his cravat, taken off his waist coat and jacket and was undoing the buttons on his shirt.

12