She Goes Shopping

Story Info
Getting to know the salesman.
810 words
3.52
43.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, 5'8", 110lbs., 34c, blonde hair, decided to go shopping for a new television set. She called and said she was headed to wal-mart since all the other stores were too pricey. I said good luck with getting one there but it was for her den so whatever.

It was about 2 hours later when she arrived at home with her new television. She walked thru the door and I asked if she had gotten a good deal. She replied "yes" and I understand why she got such a good deal. She was wearing a skimpy open the front blouse with her shelf bra and her hip hugging jeans with her lil black flossy thong peeking out the back. I asked her if she had any admirers. She said that she had not only gotten the television but also the young salesman phone number.

My dick instantly went into overdrive. We had experimented with others in the past but this was the first time she had ventured out on her own. I immediately asked her to call him, and she did. As I sat there and listened to him talk all sweet and seductive my cock grew with anticipation. I had no idea she was going to invite him over to check out how that new television worked but she did and then hung up. She told me that he would be there at 7. She took me into the bedroom and swallowed my cock like a pro. I begged for me to fuck her but she said that's for her new boy-toy tonight. She went down on my cock to the base with her mouth and massaged my balls until I exploded.

Sure enough at 7 the doorbell rang and I went into the garage where I knew I would be out of sight out of mind. I sat there and drank a couple of beers and then decided to make my move out toward the back of the house. As I rounded the corner I could see inside her den. The young man was standing there in his Dockers with an obvious hard on. My wife got up from the sofa and kissed him on the neck working her way down unbuttoning his shirt until she got to his belt. He removed her blouse and exposed those ripe lil breasts of hers. Her nipples were so hard. He unbuckled and undone his pants. My wife immediately sat him down and started sucking his cock, I immediately knew I was in trouble because he had such a long and thick cock. She was trying to take all the way but I could see her having trouble taking it all in her mouth. She sucked his cock for what seemed forever. She eventually got up and undressed completely. Her freshly shaved pussy looked so awesome and begging to be fucked. He removed his pants and sat back down, she straddled that cock and rubbed it on her wet pussy lips. She clit fucked him until she knew he as almost ready and then she took his cock inside her. She looked as if he was about to split her into. She moved back and forth on his giant cock until they shuttered together. They fell over on the sofa and kissed and rubbed on each other for a while longer until he said it was time for him to leave.

After he left I snuck into the den where she still laid nude on the sofa and asked if I enjoyed what I had seen. I admitted very much. She said she was ready for another good fucking. As I undressed she took my cock into her mouth and then asked if ready to fuck her freshly fucked cum soaked pussy. I said yes very much so. She said since she had just fucked him it was the guys turn to do the work, as I went to spread her legs, she pushed my body downward toward her pussy. She said the guy with the bigger dick gets to cum into her the second has to clean her up and then gets to deposit his load. I didn't know what else to do I was so turned on as she lay there legs spread pussy was glistening in cum and the smell of it made me that much hornier. I went down and ate that young mans cum out of her pussy till she squirmed and rocked back and forth. I then went up and kissed her as she sucked the mixture of his and her cum off of my lips I spread her legs and thrust my cock into her. It was so slick that it was a matter of minutes before I exploded inside of her. We laid there and giggled and pre-planned for her next outing.