She Got What She Asked For Ch. 02

Story Info
Some changes in Mandy's routine are in store.
3.8k words
4.43
13.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was quickly losing herself in her daily routine and her nakedness around the staff was beginning to lose some of its humiliating qualities. The staff had become so used to seeing her in the kitchen naked, that they no longer paid any attention to her. No longer was she pressed into masturbating for them while they ate their meals, although she often did without being prompted. When she wasn't working she would find a quiet corner of the kitchen and lower herself down to the dirty tile floor and play with herself. Gretchen or Anna would often scold her for doing this, and find her some useful work to do. I had given the two maids carte blanche when it came to Mandy. Aside from myself they were the only ones that were allowed to touch her. I had instructed them to spank her when she misbehaved.

And so it came to pass, that it was time for Mandy to advance to the next part of her training as my slave. One day, as Anna was escorting her to the kitchen for her "scrub and scrape" as the staff had begun to call it, I held up my hand to stop them.

"Anna, would you please process Mandy here, in my bath today." Mandy looked at me in a strange way as if she was disappointed over the change. Perhaps she enjoyed her humiliation so much that she would miss it, even if the staff had grown bored with her. "When you are finished, kneel her by the bed, I will return shortly."

I exited the castle and had my driver take me into a nearby town, where I knew of a nightclub that specialized in fetish and BDSM. I had my driver wait for me while I entered the club and spoke with proprietor. I knew that my slave still yearned for exposure, and I wanted to grant her that in spades. Although my staff had begun to

actually complain about her, getting in the way, Mandy was up for more.

Upon returning to my chambers I found Mandy kneeling as she had been ordered by the foot of my bed. She looked bored but was still there, which I was impressed with as I had been gone for nearly two hours. I wondered if she had played with herself whilst I was arranging for her humiliation.

"How are you doing slave?" She knew better than to speak to me without my bidding.

"Just fine Sir." She also knew not to complain about anything either, as I could make things far worse for her in the end, if she did. It had been some time since I had what could be called normal sex with her and I wanted to see if she could even enjoy it at this stage in her training. I knew she was clean as Anna had just bathed her, so I was interested to try.

"Up on the bed, come on, on your back." She looked puzzled and a little concerned as this was a very unusual request from me. Mostly of late it was a mercy fuck from behind in her room, which she seemed to enjoy after a day of humiliations in front of the staff. The smell of her on those occasions took some getting used to, but I knew she needed some release other than her continuous masturbation. I slipped off my clothes and climbed between her legs naked until my face was only inches away from her shaven cunt. Once again the puzzled look from her as my tongue began to stroke her folds and then zeroed in on her clitoris. After a few minutes of this and getting a limited response, I stopped my ministrations and looked up at her over her mound. I had caught her off guard and she was looking over her left shoulder out the window. "It would seem my slave, that normal sexual relations can no longer satisfy you!" I shouted.

"I am so sorry Sir, I did feel something but..." She jumped as my open hand landed on the side of her thigh. I jumped off the bed and threw on my pants. Grabbing her arm I pulled her naked through the house until we arrived at the kitchen. I threw her over the table and stomped to the other side and held her arms down.

"The first three men that want her can take her!" She looked up at me in shock at what I had just offered. Now although the staff had grown used to seeing her naked, none was permitted to touch her, until now.

The first to arrive behind her was the cook, Charles. I know he had longed to fuck Mandy as I always caught him watching her. He slid down his zipper and took out his sizable cock and rammed it home with no warning. Mandy let out a chirp of surprise but then realized that most of the staff had gathered to witness this event. Soon she was moaning and squirming against the smooth wood of the table. Charles finished in fairly short order with a few good grunts, filling her cunt with his load. Gretchen and Anna looked at me with frowns on their faces, as they witnessed Mandy's public fucking.

Next was one the gardeners, Gunther. He was a broad shouldered young man with a shock of blonde hair that fell into his face as her inserted his staff into my slave.

"I have been waiting for this little slut." Gunther hissed, and instantly Mandy knew who was fucking her. Suddenly her intensity shot up a few hundred points and I could feel her pulling at my grip as she came closer and closer to orgasm. Maybe she had some favorites and I think he was one of them. Gunther's stamina was far greater than Charles and he was thrusting quite furiously as he came, pouring what must have been a hefty load into her. Mandy had come too, and she laid spent on the table as Gunther's spunk leaked out of her cunt and onto the tiled floor between her bare feet. The table was slippery with her sweat as I lifted her slightly.

"Had enough slave?" I whispered into her ear and she nodded. "Sorry boys, the wench has had enough." I caught some disappointed looks as I escorted her back to my chambers, chased attentively by Gretchen and Anna. "Clean her and douche her thoroughly!" I shouted over my shoulder as I pushed her into the bath. "Anna!"

"Yes Baron." Gretchen came to stand in front of me as I continued to dress, having been shirtless for the whole kitchen affair.

"She will need some clothing for this evening, something simple." Now, Mandy hadn't worn clothes in a very long time, so I knew this was going feel uncomfortable for her. If she only knew what was in store for her that night.

For the rest of the day, Mandy was in my chambers, in relative comfort. She didn't need to go to her little room with her stinking mattress, but instead dined with me where I afforded her the luxury of free conversation. This was something that she was not used to with me, although before her enslavement we had frequent talks.

"So tell me Mandy, how have you been faring under my enslavement?" She looked at me, although her head stayed bowed.

"It has been difficult but...stimulating Sir." She searched for the correct word to use, being careful not to offend me.

"How did you find your time spent in the kitchens?" I smiled, which brought an instant smile in return from her.

"At first it was really shocking and very humiliating." She paused to swallow the food in her mouth and take another sip of Bordeaux. "After a little while it became really fun, you know, exciting for me...sexually." She blushed, something I didn't think she was capable of anymore.

"I understand you were quite a hit for a while at the luncheon table, tell me about that." I knew that this was the most degrading thing she was forced to do, so I wanted to make her squirm a little.

"The first time I had to masturbate for everyone was two days after Sir sent me down there to the kitchens." I could tell she was nervous about it. "It was Gunther that encouraged me Sir. He had me sit on the end of the table with my legs spread, and play with myself until they said I could come, Sir." She hung her head as if reliving the scene in her mind. "They made really awful comments about my bald head and pussy, and even threw food at me sometimes."

"When they threw food at you, did you mind that slave?" I chuckled a little at the picture in my mind.

"At first it really made me upset, but the more excited I got, the less I minded."

"Then you enjoyed having the food stuck to your body as you masturbated, didn't you?" I jested and she nodded in response. "So you liked being a dirty, masturbating slut, didn't you?" I could see her left hand doing something under the tablecloth and she began to breathe more irregularly as I spoke. "It makes you so aroused, that you're masturbating right now, in front of me." I lifted the tablecloth to reveal her playing, but she made no effort to stop. Her fingers were already slick with her juice, as she dug them into her hairless cunt. I grabbed her hand and raised it to my mouth, pausing for a moment and then pushed them past my lips, sucking her essence off of them. The look on her face was one of shock and amusement.

"I am happy that you still feel I am worthy of such a gesture Sir." Bashfully she turned her eyes down towards her sex and then back to me. "I am used to being filthy and covered in dirt Sir, never as clean as I am today."

"Never forget Mandy, that although you are my slave, I still have feeling for you, one might even call it love." Wanting to temper that remark before she entirely got the wrong idea, I added, "The things that I do to you and with you are meant to give you pleasure as well as please me." I continued. "When I sent you down to the kitchens shaved and naked, I knew that you would find it humiliating and enjoyable. Your masturbation sessions in your room at night were enough evidence of that. I too was aroused by the idea of someone I held so dear, being displayed and degraded in such a manner. The stories I would hear from Anna and Gretchen were quite graphic and fun. When I would come in and take you at night, with the stench of your dried juices and kitchen grime all over you, it was like fucking a scullery maid. Sometimes I would even go to bed without washing, so I could smell your ripe essence on me as I drifted off."

"You have no idea how much I looked forward to those fuckings Sir. When I heard my door open and you would walk in with your cock already in your hand, my pussy would gush instantly." Her eyes drifted past me as she continued. "Each thrust of your cock would be like a revelation in my mind." She looked down. "I knew I was dirty, even filthy sometimes but still you came to me and pleased yourself with me. I came every time you fucked me Sir, sometimes more than once. After you would pull out of me and leave, I could feel your seed inside me and it was so wonderful, I would lick it from my fingers as it leaked out of me." I smiled as she told me how she felt having no idea that she enjoyed those nights as much as I. "May I ask a question Sir?" I nodded. "Why did you do that to me today?" Almost afraid of my reaction. "Since I've been here in Germany, no one has ever had me but you and today you gave me away."

I paused for a moment as I did not want to appear cross with her, having given her the right of conversation this evening. "I did it because you needed it, slave." I gave her a stern look and she immediately knew she had crossed onto ground she regretted treading. "Besides, when Gunther fucked you, I was watching, and you seemed to enjoy yourself rather thoroughly. She looked down and then back to me and then down again and nodded.

"He was the cruelest of everyone during my kitchen duties Sir." She was on the verge of tears so I softened my stance slightly and allowed my scowl to soften into a frown. "He always had it out for me Sir, making me do some really disgusting things. Even though I enjoyed most of them, he enjoyed it more." I wanted to reach out and hold her but I held back for a moment. "He always said that if he ever got the chance he would fuck me blue and today he did." Suddenly I was angry.

"Did he ever touch you?" She didn't answer. "Mandy! Did her EVER lay a hand on you?" She hesitated and then nodded. I stood up so quickly the chair I had been sitting in flew across the room and toppled over. I stormed out of my chambers and down to the courtyard in a rage, leaving Mandy to sob over her luncheon.

"Where is Gunther!" I shouted, the rage in my voice startling the staff, some of whom pointed towards the garages. When I burst through the door, Gunther was there with Anna in a rather uncompromising position over the hood of my Bentley. "You son of a bitch!" I dashed towards him with a real desire to injure. Anna knew instantly what this was about and ran out through the door. I throttled the man against the side of my car. "So, you thought you could take liberties with Mandy, you greedy bastard!" I was

feeling hands on my shoulders as some of the male staff pulled me back away from him. As they did he lunged at me and got a right in before the head gardener decked him but good, causing him to crumple at my feet. Rubbing my jaw I gave him a swift kick in the gut, before ordering him thrown off the grounds.

"Anna!" As I walked through the kitchen. "Anna! If you still want a job you better be in front of me instantly!" Of course she was, tearful but present. "With me!" I shouted, pointing towards the library. I slammed the door closed and immediately began interrogating her. "When I sent Mandy down to the kitchen there were strict instructions as to what was allowed, what were those instructions!"

"Please Baron," she sobbed. " it was that she could be made fun of but no one was to touch her other than Gretchen and myself." She was trying to stop the sobbing.

"Did Gunther touch her, other than what happened today?"

"Yes Baron, on many occasions, he would touch her."

"Where!" I shouted

"On her privates, her breasts." She sighed.

"Did Mandy try and stop him?" Wondering if the advances were provoked.

"She did, she did Baron, but he was not to be stopped."

"Well, you will never have to deal with him again, he's gone!" I brushed my hands together to be done with it.

"You may keep your job Anna, only because Mandy likes you so well, but be on your guard young lady." I chided, dismissing her and making my way back to my chambers and Mandy.

Luncheon had been cleared by the time I got back, and Mandy had retired to her room. She was not playing with herself, but rather standing at the window. "May I still speak freely Sir?" I nodded as I came to stand beside her. "Is Gunther gone, Sir?"

"Yes, I had him driven off the estate, and he will never be allowed to return here." She smiled and without warning threw her arms about me and hugged me. I held her close to me as she did, and she began to cry.

"He was so horrible to me Sir, I am so grateful to you for getting rid of him." I gave her a peck on her forehead, my cheek brushing against her hairless crown.

For now, my plans for Mandy that evening were on hold and I gave the proprietor of the club a call out of courtesy. No, tonight she would sleep with me once again, and I would see how well she could still please me.

That evening after dinner was cleared I invited Mandy into my bed and had her please me orally for a little while. I felt between her legs and was surprised that she was still dry. My little Mandy was indeed beyond the realm of vanilla sex as I had suspected earlier. "Come with me." I said as I grabbed my housecoat and led her through the maze of passages to the main entryway. Most of the staff had gone home or retired and I was fairly sure the rest of the place was empty. A small door off the hall led to a winding stairway, and down to the cellar. I led the way as Mandy cowered behind me.

It was quite dark in the cellar and although I knew my way, I knew that Mandy had never been here before. We walked past racks of wine bottles and casks of cider as I took her to my intended spot. The floor became wet and slightly muddy as I approached the slaughter pen. I opened the gate to it and had Mandy get in.

"What is this place Sir?" she asked meekly, never having been in such a dark and serious place.

"This, my slave, is the slaughter pen." A questioning look came over her. "We bring animals here to hold before they are slaughtered for the kitchen."

"Oh my god master, you're not going to..."

"No, no , no my slave, I intend to keep you for a long, long time." I looked at her standing in the muck of the cage. "Kneel down on all fours." She hesitated for a moment as she saw her feet ankle deep in goo. "Down, now!" I insisted. I could hear her displeasure as her hands made contact with the muck. "Crawl around now, like a good

pet." Suddenly the look of disgust on her face turned to one of wonder as she did as I asked without question. "On your belly slave." Instantly she dropped to her gut, her breasts disappearing into the slimy sludge. Without prompting she continued to crawl, belly crawl in the stuff. I could see she was getting aroused as a hand reached down to touch herself each time she pulled herself forward. "Now, roll around in it slave, roll all around until you are completely covered in that filth." I was quite amused at her attempts to please herself as she frolicked in the goop. "You may stand slave." I gestured for her to pull herself out of it. She seemed quite disappointed.

I attached a rope around her neck and led her through the back part of the cellar and out through a large door and onto the rear courtyard of the castle. As I led her outdoors and around the outside of the place, I could see her with her hands between her legs, so I would tug on the rope each time I caught her. This caused her to lose her balance enough to cause her to stop. As we reached the front entrance I tied the rope to one of the old hitching posts and stepped inside, leaving her to ponder her fate. I summoned Anna and Gretchen to the front, now in their night clothes and had them come outside with me.

There was Mandy, black with muck, on her back with her legs up and her hand working furiously between her legs.

"Well, what have we here?" I joked as she righted herself onto all fours at the sound of my voice. "It would seem a pig has escaped the pen." Mandy's eyes grew wide with humiliation as I chuckled over her.

"She certainly looks like a pig Baron." Gretchen giggled, pointing at Mandy's filthy body.

"And, smells like one." Anna had a cross look on her face as Mandy once again began to play between her legs.

"Watch this girls." They both stepped back as I rounded behind my slave. "Up!" Instantly, Mandy was on her feet, and I placed her hands on the post she was tied to, bending her over into an appropriate position. I allowed my robe to fall open, upon which both Anna and Gretchen turned away. "No, no girls, I want you to watch this." My cock was already quite rigid as I placed it at the entrance to her smelly hole. I heard Mandy groan as she realized what I was about to do. Even through the dirt I could see her cunt drooling, so it was with great surprise when I plowed into her ass. She yelped as I thrust in, causing the girls to jump. As I eased in and out of her butt she began to play with herself once again, this time I did not discourage her. "A smelly pig like you doesn't get fucked in the cunt do they, you sow?"

"Noooo, Sirrrr." She moaned. I could see the girls standing awestruck as I treated her this way.

"What are you?" my rhythm increasing as I could feel her tighten with an impending orgasm,

"Imm a smmellly pig." she mewled. Panting now with her excitement.

"What?" I was now slamming into her, the smell was overpowering but my lust was stronger.

"I"M A SMMEELLLLY PIG!!" As I erupted into her virgin ass, she shuddered with an orgasm so intense that she screamed at the top of her lungs. In fact it was so loud it echoed off the cliffs on the other side of the valley, bringing a chuckle from both Anna and Gretchen. Mandy laid in a crumpled heap at the base of the hitch post, panting like a dog. I brushed off what I could of the filth that had transferred itself to me, before I closed my robe.

"Clean her up, and I mean thoroughly, and bring her to my chambers." I could see the girls lift her in disgust, well aware of the task ahead of them.

12