She Got What She Asked For Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave Mandy loses her name.
4k words
4.36
15.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well over an hour before Anna and Gretchen, looking for worse for wear, brought Mandy back to my chambers. Even after their laborious efforts the slave still had an essence of pig shit. Her skin was red and raw from the scrubbing and there was very little doubt that she was sore.

"She still stinks of pig!" I shouted at the two. They explained that they had scrubbed her over and over and could not get the smell off her. "Throw her in her room and lock the door." I gestured to her quarters.

As I lay in my bed I could hear the slave masturbating in her room, whispering how dirty she was and how she still smelled. Perhaps her skin had absorbed some of the odor and it was just going to be part of her now, at least for a while. I found this amusing in a way and apparently my slave found it even more than amusing.

In the morning Anna came to do her usual chores with my slave, once again in the master bath. I handed her some perfumed soap in hopes that perhaps some of the odor of pig might be at least disguised. I had also been thinking that it really wasn't right for me to keep referring to her by her real name, at least the name her parents had given her. I couldn't just call her "slave" although that is exactly what she was. Maybe just "m" or "slave m", might work.

When Anna had finished with her I had decided on simply "m". It was a reminder that her name actually started with that letter, but that she was no longer worthy of a full name. As she knelt at my feet I took her chin in my hand and raised her head to look at me. "From this point on slave, you will be known simply as "m", is that understood?" She nodded. I looked over at Anna who was still in the room and told her to make the rest of the staff aware that the name "Mandy" was never to be spoken again. As I said it I knew that it was the last time anyone would ever hear it again.

Although the soap had covered much of the smell that m had lingering on her skin, it was still fairly apparent. "I think you need some airing out slave." I mused, and led her down to the front hall and back out onto the expansive lawn in the front of the castle. I sat her down on the grass and told her to stay there. As I walked away, I looked over my shoulder and paused. She looked so small and white in a sea of green, naked and hairless.

In the garage I found what I had been looking for. My grandfather had always been fond of hounds, and there was a hook that I finally found with various collars. I found one that looked about the right size for m, as well as a good length of thick cord. As instructed m was sitting in the spot where I had left her. I motioned for her to stand and accept the collar which I placed about her neck. It was of quite think leather and the clasp was quite stiff. So stiff in fact that I doubted whether m would have the strength in her hands to undo it once it had been fastened. With the collar firmly in place, but not so tight as to throttle her, I led her to the front part of the lawn. Here the drive split in two to make a circle around the huge lawn, to meet again at the front of the castle. Here also were two large trees, spaced about ten feet apart. I cut the length of cord in two and fastened each around the trunk of each of the trees. The other end was tied to her wrists effectively suspending her between the two trees, so that she could not sit, turn or move. She was facing down the long dark drive, that wound through the forest to the highway. Her back was to the castle and all she knew, but in front of her was the unknown. From my pocket I took a marker and wrote in large letters on her belly:

USE ME BUT DO NOT UNTIE ME

I chuckled to myself as I finished with the marking, knowing that m could not read the entire message. All she could read was USE ME. As I started back towards the castle I could hear her whimpering, but not out of fear. I knew the only reason she was upset was because her fingers were well away from her wanton cunt.

I had my car brought around to the front of the drive, by the doors so that I could rescue my slave should anything get out of hand. I had business to attend to in my study where there was a fairly powerful telescope set up in the window. Normally it would be used for gazing at wildlife or the surrounding mountains, but today it would serve an entirely different purpose.

Each day there were numerous visitors and deliveries to the castle that would arrive up that same drive. Each would be treated to the lovely view of slave m strung up between the trees. I knew that not too much harm could come to her as she was, tied up that way. I knew the apprehension was building in her, so far from the castle, naked and offered up. Every few minutes I would get up and peek through the telescope at her predicament.

I was just finishing up on a document, when I caught a glint of light across the lawn. A truck was approaching. I eagerly moved to the telescope to watch. I could see m pulling at her bonds as the truck grew nearer until it slowly came to a stop, just past the split in the drive. I saw two young men step out and walk over to my slave. I wished I could see the expression on her face as the two guys stood in front of her, laughing. They each took turns groping her. Her bald head seemed to draw the most attention apart from her cunt, which I could see was drooling down her inner thighs. I saw her jump at one point and figured that her ass had just been probed. Perhaps it was still a little tender after last night's debauchery. The one looked at his watch and slapped the other on the shoulder and it looked like the show was over for now. Each wiped his fingers off down the front of her, on her breasts perhaps and got back into their truck.

I watched m as they walked away and I could tell they had left her unsatisfied as her thighs were pressed tight together, wiggling back and forth. I could hear laughter a short time later emanating from the kitchen, the deliver men telling their story to the staff no doubt. More paperwork lay in front of me as I continued to watch m and her plight. The two men stopped on their way out, but never left the truck. She was obviously annoyed over what they had said and showed her frustration again by tugging at the cords.

Earlier in the morning I had spoken to the owner of the fetish club that I had disappointed the day before and asked him to stop out to the estate for a brandy. He was more than happy to come, saying that he had not been here for many years. I also told him that there would be a surprise involved. Of course everyone loves a surprise and he was no different. It was quite close to the time we had agreed on when I saw a white Mercedes stopped near my slave m. Being every bit the deviate that I was I knew that he knew I was watching.

My eye glued to the telescope, I watched as he approached her. Her reaction was much different than it was to the two delivery men. I saw her immediately spread her legs and lift her chin. I could see him speaking and I knew he was giving her commands. I saw him warily look up to the castle, but knew it was okay. He reached between her legs and she shook like a shock had run through her. He looked up, like he was looking straight at me and held up a finger, like a "Be right back" finger. He retreated to his car and popped the trunk, rummaging around for a few minutes. He had a few things in his hands when he returned. One was unmistakably nipple clamps, which he proceeded to attach to her chest. I could see her head throw back as they bit. He then placed a red ball gag in her mouth, strapping that into place. He then had her step into something that looked like a thong with something dark at the crotch.

I didn't really want her covered up, but he obviously came prepared so I was willing to play along. He then did something I was not prepared for. He was untying her wrists. I once again saw him hold up that finger at me and I held me breath for a moment half expecting her to bolt back here. To my surprise and delight she did exactly as he instructed her and simply turned around so she was facing the castle. He refastened her wrists to the cord, probably more expertly than I had done and got back in his car to resume its approach. He pulled his Mercedes along side of my aging E type Jaguar and rang the bell.

Gretchen brought the man into my study where I greeted him warmly. "Werner,how are you doing?" His handshake was firm but not without respect.

"Baron, and may I say, what a lovely surprise." He spotted the telescope in the window. "I knew of course, that you would not let a lovely creature such as she is, out of your sight." I gestured for him to have a look. "Lovely."

"Please, Werner, have a seat." I invited him to a very comfortable wing chair that looked out the windows. "Brandy?" He nodded, so I poured us each a snifter of a Napoleon brandy from my grandfather's stock. Taking a seat in an adjacent chair. "So I saw the nipple clamps and the gag, but what was the other?"

"Ah, Baron, have a look through your spyglass, and I will show you." Looking a little slumped, m was now facing us. I could see Werner fussing with something in his pocket and suddenly m stood stark upright, thrusting her cunt forward. Just as suddenly she stopped and seemed very annoyed. "A nice little toy." Out of his pocket he pulled a small remote control with a wheel and an on/off switch. "It's called a butterfly, a very powerful vibrator, when turned to its maximum power."

"Well I'll be damned, remote controlled orgasms." I chuckled. "We are a long way away from her, that must have a great range." I took a closer look at the device.

"This remote is custom built, and is more than a little bit illegal. It has a range of over five miles." Werner smiled and evil smile and placed the remote in my hand. "In the past I have used it to cause havoc with various lady friends while they are at work." He laughed under his breath. "So is this the young thing you wished to bring me last night?" Hopefully he asked, looking through the telescope.

"Her name is m, she is my slave." Almost proudly.

"Wonderful Baron, The things we spoke of yesterday would be well suited, but I can think of some things far more interesting for her to do while she is with me." I smiled and I think we both had a mutual understanding of what I expected for her.

"Shall we take a walk?" Snifters in hand we strolled out onto the lawn approaching m as she stood calmly but admittedly frustrated. When we were about fifty feet away I pulled the remote from my pocket and flipped it on. I could her m groan as the "butterfly" sprung to life over her clitoris. Slowly I moved the wheel upwards and could visibly see the marked effect. Her feet were practically bouncing as she thrust her hairless mound into thin air. Flipping off the switch brought a frustrating groan from her as we now were directly beside her.

Werner nodded to me, as if to say "let her have it" so I did. Before turning it on I slid the wheel all the way forward. As m saw the device in my hand she pleaded with her eyes to let her orgasm. I held my finger on the button for a few moments, her eyes wide with anticipation. What I expected was far different than what happened. When I heard the click, m launched against the cords, her back arched impossibly, so far forward her weight supported on the tops of her feet. Werner reached up and released the nipple clamps and there was a guttural scream and for a moment I thought I could see every muscle and tendon through her skin as she tensed in an orgasm that so completely rocked through her body, sweat virtually jumped off her skin. Immediately I switched off the device and m collapsed against the cords. Pulling my knife from my pocket I cut the cord allowing her to fall to the grass. Werner handed me his snifter and he set about unfettering my slave.

"A gift Baron, if you like it." Werner had completed his work as m began to come around. He helped her to her feet and gave her a slap on her butt which scooted her over to stand next to me.

"I do like it, and thank you." I handed him back his brandy and placed the small remote into my pocket. "So m, Mr. Werner and I have some plans for you, does that excite you.?" She nods and walks rather unsteadily by my side as we approach the front doors. "Run up to your room now m, we have business matters to attend to." Werner and I stand on the drive discussing the particulars of m's upcoming debut at his club. As we talk he looks up and sees her at her window.

"She is always naked, Baron?" He asks as I glance over my shoulder to see her breasts pressed against the glass like two fried eggs.

"Always, clothes are completely foreign to her now." Werner takes one last look at her before getting into his car.

"Wonderful." He smiles and gives me a knowing look, before driving off. If only m knew the humiliation and degradation she was in store for at his club. I am quite certain she would look forward to it if she did, but I was not about to tell her in advance. Everyone likes surprises, m would be no different.

"Anna, please send Gretchen in." Still in my study I had just finished with my paperwork and was sitting back to ponder over the day's events. Gretchen walked in and brought herself to bear in front of me at my desk.

"You wanted to see me Baron." I smiled as she was always the favorite of the two girls that tended to m.

"Have a seat Gretchen." A worried look came over her face thinking something was amiss.

"Your hair has grown in a little bit now." Her hair had been cropped short during m's treatments as a way to comfort her, and she now sported a sort of long pixie style, making her look somewhat elfish. Instinctively she reached up and pulled on her hair and nodded, acknowledging my statement. "How are you an m getting along these days?"

"We get along just fine Baron, is there something wrong? Has she said something to you Sir?" Suddenly a guilty frown ran across her face as she looked down at her lap and then back to my hands.

"No, Gretchen, but is there something you would like to tell me before I go ask her?" Her head hung like a hat on a hook as she admitted to her misdeeds.

"Baron, Man..I mean m and I have been playing around." I raise an eyebrow as she continues. "I have been sneaking into her room at night Sir." In mock anger I stand and walk around her chair and then back behind my desk, bringing my open hand down on its surface. The sound makes Gretchen jump in her chair, and I get the response I wanted to hear. "I will gather my things Baron. I know she belongs to you now Sir, and I have trespassed on that. I am so Sorry!" She rises to leave and I motion for her to sit back down.

"So you and my slave have an attachment, is that what I am understanding?" I sit back down and place both hands flat on the desk.

"Yes Baron, we have for a long time Sir." She sobbed.

"Really. Hmm. Gretchen, Gretchen, Gretchen, what am I supposed to do here." I take a deep breath and sigh. "The problem here is, I really do like you." She looks up from her despair and chances a look at my face, before lowering her head once more. "Tell me Gretchen, do find what is happening to me arousing?" I may have been pushing my luck here but I was going to see it out. I could hear her struggling with an answer that wouldn't get her into trouble, but she finally spoke.

"I do Baron." The sobbing had stopped, and something deeper was driving her. "I feel bad for her, for the humiliation she feels and the treatment she receives." I sat back for the long version of her previous admission. "At first I was just consoling her but soon it was sex and after a while longer it was only sex, Baron." She leaned forward to speak as if telling me a secret. "The first time I sneaked into her room I was so nervous. I knew I had to go by your bed to get there, but I so wanted to be with her that I risked it. She was so happy to see me as we fell into each other on her bed." Gretchen wrinkled her nose. "She smelled bad but even that added to the sex that we had Sir. After a while it even became important that she was dirty." Gretchen realized all at once what she had told me and immediately sunk her head down in shame.

"Here is my problem Gretchen." I chided "As a staff member here, I cannot have you going behind my back and misusing my property." I stand and walk over to her chair and she begins to sob again. "You leave me no choice but to dismiss you." Her sobbing has turned to full on crying now. "Before I let you go and pack, I am going to ask you one last question." She nods her head, tears flowing into her hands. "Do you sometimes wish you were m?" There was complete silence, as if she suddenly expired.

"Yes." Again, complete silence, and I knew she was holding her breath.

"Then you have a choice Gretchen." I was gloating over my own good fortune. "You may pack your things and leave...or...you may join m, no longer my employee but my property, to serve along side her as my slave." A shudder ran through her visibly as she raised her head. "I will give you ten minutes to think it over Gretchen, but then I need an answer." I started to walk out of my study.

"Sir, I don't need ten minutes." She stood and looked at me with the greatest sincerity in her eyes. "I'll do it." Shocked, I think, by her own words, Gretchen surrendered herself to me. Perhaps not so much to be with me as to be with m.

"Well then Gretchen, I accept you as my slave." My mind was racing as I thought about how to handle this, but then it was clear. "Strip slave." I watched in awe as this beautiful German blonde slowly removed her clothing, until she was standing naked and barefooted before me. I had seen her naked from a distance, but she was even more perfect up close. I gathered all her clothing and in a symbolic gesture and tossed them into the hearth, the flames soon consuming them. "Come with me slave." I grabbed her by the wrist, I think the first time our flesh had actually touched, and led her to the kitchen. The staff was busy preparing the evening meal when we arrived and in very short order her nakedness grabbed everyone's attention. "Everyone, Gretchen has an announcement to make to you all!" She looked up at me with horror in her eyes, now completely naked in front of her former coworkers.

"Today, the Baron has dismissed me." She said quietly as she hung her head. Anna's hands were covering her mouth in shock. "I am now his slave." Barely audible I nudged her. "I am now the Baron's slave the same as m!" Still silence in the room.

"So tell them slave, did I force you to do this?" I felt the tension rising.

"No, I am his slave by my own choice and will serve him together with m." There was some soft chatter and then a little laughter as they realized I hadn't forced her into this.

"So, you will treat slave Gretchen the same way as you do slave m, is that understood by everyone?" There was a general agreement among the staff as I escorted my new slave to my chambers. "Anna!" I yelled over my shoulder. With a few seconds she was walking with us. "You will prepare my new slave for service as m and I watch, is that understood?"

"Yes Baron, everything off." Gretchen cringed and ran her hands through her hair as we entered the bath. I retrieved m from her room, sleeping on her mattress, she groggily followed me. When m saw Gretchen naked, she sobbed and fell at her feet.

"He knows everything m, I told him everything." The weeping continued as I pulled m from her prostrate position and onto the bench beside me.

"Be happy my m, for Gretchen will be a slave with you." I stroked her head as she calmed. I wasn't sure how to read her, but I think her emotions were mixed. Anna had prepared everything and flipped on the clippers, the soft hum filling the room. As she brought them to Gretchen's head, her hand wandered downward and found herself, her legs opening wide. With the first pass of the blades, m squeezed my hand, perhaps remembering the first time she was shaved. Gretchen had now lost her shame as she masturbated unabashedly, her feathery blonde locks fluttering over her body. I looked over at m who was sharing a smile with Gretchen as their eyes met. Nearly shorn now, she reached up to feel the sandpaper felt that remained as the clippers made their last pass. Quickly Anna made a pass over each of her brows and it was done. All that remained was the shaving and that I left up to the three girls. As I excused myself I looked back to see m kneeling down between Gretchen's open legs, her head now covered in foam. My two slaves together, this would be a challenge.

12