She Got What She Asked For Ch. 05

Story Info
The Oubliette and the Unimaginable Slut.
4k words
4.65
19.7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Oubliette and the Unimaginable Slut

Slave G was treated especially harshly that day as Slave M was not there to proffer her or to protect her from the advances of the staff, which had grown more aggressive as the day wore on. As a former member of staff at my estate, Gretchen as she was called then had accumulated both friends and adversaries. Most of her closest acquaintances were shocked at her new status and avoided her altogether, both for their own comfort as well as for that of slave g. It was from the staff that disliked her that the real torture came into play and this included Ann. Anna and Gretchen were never close, although they worked well together while they were equals, Anna made it very clear that she was to expect no special treatment from her once she was a slave.

Anna gave slave g the most hideous tasks to perform, including scrubbing the floors in the kitchen, cleaning the toilets, feeding and washing the livestock as well as other interesting things she would simply make up. Without slave m here to deflect some of the abuse, slave g was a miserable wreck by the end of the day. Covered in grime and filth from the top of her hairless head to her black and smelly feet, Anna led her back upstairs.

Slave g was about to walk into my chambers when Anna turned her in the opposite direction.

"Will I not be sleeping in the Master's chambers tonight Miss Anna?" Both slaves had been instructed to refer to the staff by Miss and Mr. As they had lost their status as beings of any real consequence. Anna led slave g to her new quarters. As they approached the long dark portal that led to the solarium slave g began to weep. "Not in here Miss, this place scares me so." Anna turned and stared at the fearful slave and frowned.

"You'll see my little worm, it's not what it used to be." As they opened the arched door the room came into view. There was a crescent moon that night and it shone in through the huge glass windows and onto the bed. A bed consisting of a platform four feet high and the filthy mattress from their old room was the only furniture in the room. With a flip of a switch the only light in the room was directed down onto the mattress, illuminating it, making it appear to float above the floor.

"Does the Master know I am down here Miss?" She asked sheepishly.

"Yes slave, it was the Baron's idea to move the two of you down here. It was the smell mostly, but you two did keep him up with your antics." Slave g hung her head. She looked about the room and realized how on display she was going to be to all the world. "The Baron referred to it as an Oubliette." Anna smiled.

"What is an oubliette?" Slave g honestly had never heard the word before.

Anna paused at the door and as she closed it quipped, "A forgotten place, a cell from which there is no escape." The door clicked and she heard the bolt being drawn, locking her in.

Slave g was truly afraid and as she climbed up onto the perch that was her bed. She comforted herself in the smell the emanated from slave m's side of the soiled mattress. Yes, she could smell her scent on it, and this would have to be enough to get her through until her slave mate's return.

Outside and unseen the Baron watched as his slave wept. Perhaps this isolation was a little too harsh for her. Considering this change and the fact that slave m was occupied elsewhere, he may indeed need to pay a visit to his lonesome charge.

Amanda

I had been taken back to a small room following the demonstration of the "tube", a diabolical device that would make my sex available to anyone and everyone that chose to feel it. The thought of it was both horrifying and delectably exciting at the same time. I reasoned that this was a way for Werner to display me so that offers could be made for my service later in the evening. I had tried to even smudge the imprints of my full name on my body to no avail. They were exactly as Werner promised, permanent. I thought about masturbating while I waited but this seemed somewhat beyond my ability as my excitement level, and perhaps fear level, was too high for it to work. I quit after a short effort.

I could hear music out in the club and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was placed in my "tube", on display, my pussy there for general consumption. As the time got closer I could feel my juices start to lubricate my lips. Suddenly, the door flew open and one of the male staff told me to follow. "You will not like it at first Amanda." He said very matter-of-factly. "After a short time though, you will wish you were back in the tube." He laughed in a condescending way, almost belittling me as we entered the club.

My tube was already hoisted up, ready for me. For a moment I was almost floating as I lost myself in the horror of what was about to happen to me. I could hear voices outside the front door, which could only mean that people were waiting to come in. I was given a tall glass of water, followed by another. They insisted that I would appreciate it after a while in there.

"What if I have to pee?" I said, not sure if it even mattered.

"Then pee." The bartender said. "Make sure you don't get anyone wet though, or they will take it out on you later." I nodded, sort of not believing that they wanted me to just pee on the floor. I could see the tube being lowered around me and I knew it was show time. As the cylinder came to rest on the floor I rotated myself so the opening once again fit tight against my vulva. The bartender nodded to someone and the hissing started again. Just to see if I could, I tried to resist my pussy being sucked into this thing but it was useless. As soon as a small portion of skin came in contact with it, the entire circumference was pulled in and I was locked in place.

I looked down and I could see my labia thrust out obscenely into the opening. There was a quick smile and a feel from the man who had retrieved me and it was on.

There was suddenly a parade of very well dressed and well heeled men and women arriving into the club. For a little while I thought I would be ignored as very few people even looked my way.

"She's bald everybody!" Came a shriek from one of the female customers, and suddenly I was the center of attention. "Well, hello Amanda Jennings. Love your hair!" She stroked my exposed pussy with her long nails causing me to swoon. "Very responsive too." She gushed as I must have turned bright red. My protective tube was all that stood between me and the on looking people as they each grappled to cop a feel of my suctioned sex, that now hung quite lewdly outside the tube. It seemed that the longer my pussy was held in place by the suction the more engorged my labia became.

I could see that there were bargains being struck with Werner who kept a close eye on me from his little booth near the stage. He had two lovely girls on each arm as he sat with each prospective client. I knew what they were bargaining over, and it was making me very nervous.

After about an hour of continuous groping my pussy was totally soaked and oozing its juices down the front of the tube. My lips were bright red and almost bulbous, they were so engorged. Some people would take pleasure in exploiting this and they would strum their fingers over them, making them jiggle, smiling all the while. It was becoming painfully obvious at this point that I needed to pee. The young lady in the designer dress that was so pleased with me earlier was standing right in front of the tube and I didn't dare splash her, but I was going to lose control.

"Look how puffy those lips are getting Amanda Jennings." I think she took pleasure in my embarrassment as she used my full name. She could sense my shame. She reached down and felt them deeply, inserting her fingers into my cunt. My face went blank as I realized that I had done the unthinkable. My bladder had let lose and I was peeing all over her hand. She realized what was happening and smiled with such evil that I thought I would faint. Instead of jumping back and out of the way, she allowed my urine to splash off her hand and all over her dress and shoes. Suddenly she turned towards the room. "Amanda Jennings has pissed all over me!" As loudly as she could manage. Even over the throb of the music everyone turned around and stared at me. As all this was happening I realized that I was not finished and the pee continued to run down the outside of the tube to form a large puddle as everyone stared. Horror didn't even cover it.

Slave g

I was all alone in this horrible place now. At least when I was with Mandy I was happy and in a more cheerful room. The windows all around appeared as a giant black wall that seemed to swallow me up as I lay there. I tongued a fresh patch of Mandy's wonderful juices to bring back their alluring aroma. It was something that even now I could not believe I was doing. How low I had become in so short a time. I looked down at myself and realized how filthy I was. My feet were totally black and the rest of me wasn't too much better. I knew I smelled but I had lost the edge of it as it had been with me all afternoon.

I was just about to reach for myself when I heard the bolt on the door being moved. I sat up and wondered if it was Master. As the face emerged out of the darkness and into the cone of light that was my bed, I saw that it was him.

"Slave g, I have thought it best that you not be left entirely alone tonight, that would be harsh." I could see the look of disgust in his eyes and I knew it must be over my soiled skin and smell. He pulled me down so that my pussy was at the edge of the mattress as he pushed my legs back. "I'm going to fuck you quickly and roughly, slave, if you get pleasure from it that is your concern."

"Thank you Master." I was ashamed at my condition and I knew I disgusted him, but he would give me what I wanted and I would need that to get me through the night. He pulled out his sizable penis from his trousers and ran it up and down the slit of my pussy. I knew I was already wet with desire, but this was a welcome preparation for his onslaught. He quickly and severely thrust into me until I felt his zipper against my lips. I felt full and grateful for a second until he pulled out almost fully only to thrust back in with even greater force. Soon the rhythm was frantic as his cock rammed in and out of me, causing me to babble rather incoherently as my breath was caught in short gasps of pleasure. I could see in his eyes that he was about to come so I clenched as tightly as I could until he came with a torrent of seed bursting inside me. He thrust with one final effort which pushed me over the edge, my orgasm ripping through me thoroughly.

He pulled out of me suddenly as he stepped back away from the bed. "Clean it, slave." Demanding rather than asking, I leapt off the bed and enveloped his length in my mouth until I had cleaned the result of our encounter completely from his member. "You're a good lover g, yes, and a good slave, but you really need a bath." I felt gracious that he had come to me but I also felt an incredible shame that I was so repugnant to him. He quickly put his cock away and exited the room, closing the door behind him. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. My condition was surely only a result of my slavery, but

I knew that Anna reveled in making me as filthy and smelly as she could during my day.

I did notice that Master had not bolted my door, at least I had not heard it slide over. I rose from the floor, still kneeling from my ministrations to my Master. The door was indeed open. I knew that the servants bath was only a few yards down the hall and I felt as though I deserved a bath, after what Master had said to me. I opened the door as quietly as I could and made my way to the end of the portal that opened onto the great upper hall. All the lights had been dimmed and there seemed to be no one about.

As I approached the door to the bath I could see light coming from under the doorway. I listened as many times it was simply left on after use. I heard nothing, so I slowly pushed open the door. There was someone in the shower and I could hear the water running so I started to back out, but then I saw something. It was Anna's servant frock, shoes and her under things, laid out on the bench outside the shower. Feeling a little bit of anger at the debasement she had inflicted on me, I thought it only fair that I have a spot of revenge.

I quickly gathered her things and quietly exited the bath. I heard someone on the stairs so I quickly made my way back to my "oubliette". When I got there I realized that there was no where to hide the clothes. Anna would surely know to look here, as she knew I, if anyone had an ax to grind with her. I knew I was out of time, and then noticed that each panel of glass in the window had a smaller companion below it that opened. I quickly released the latch and threw the clothes out the window and re-latched it. It was too dark to see where they landed but I knew that the base of this tower was surrounded by thick briers.

I had only just taken my place on my mattress when the door burst open. Out of the darkness, Anna's naked form flew at me.

"You filthy bitch, give me back my clothes!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. There was a sudden sting as she slapped the right side of my face with her open hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about Miss, I haven't seen your clothes." I couldn't help a frown though as seeing Anna naked was amusing to say the least.

"Why was your door unlocked then?" She pointed at the obvious, still yelling loudly.

"Master was here earlier Miss, he must have left it open." I knew that Master must be hearing this shouting and I was right as immediately thereafter my door flew open and Master was in the room.

"Am I disturbing something Anna?" Master chuckled, eyeing Anna's nakedness as she attempted to cover herself. "I thought I heard shouting."

"I beg your pardon Baron, but your slave stole my clothes." She explained. "I was taking a shower and when I came out my clothes were missing." Anna continued. "Slave g claims that you had visited her earlier also." Anna was turning every shade of red now as she continued to try and cover herself. "I had locked her in here earlier."

"Anna, when I told you to prepare this room for my slaves it was never my intention for it to be a prison cell. You are never to lock either of my slaves in here, is that understood!" I was glowing at the Master's firm reprimand. Anna was now cowering as he lashed her with his words. Master looked over to me and I couldn't help but grin as he understood all too well what had taken place. "Do you see your clothes anywhere in this room Anna?" Master chortled. She looked about but had to admit there was nowhere they could be. She shook her head. "I think you owe my slave an apology." Oh, this was getting better all the time. He knew, and he still was on my side. I tried to be stoic as Anna offered her apology.

"I am sorry Sir, I will look for them elsewhere." Anna began to leave.

"Before you do Anna, I want you to give my slave a thorough bathing as the dermatologist will be with her all day tomorrow, removing hair." Anna nodded. "And yes this does mean that you will not have her to abuse tomorrow." He had noticed. I was so beside myself that he did. "Slave g will no longer be your whipping girl Anna, is that understood?" Her eyes were wide as she beckoned me to accompany her to the bath. As I passed the Master he leaned into my ear. "Well done my little slave, well done." I grinned from ear to ear as Anna led me to the bath.

Amanda

I was in complete shock as the last of my pee dribbled out of my grossly distended pussy. "Fuck, this was not going to over well at all!" I thought to myself as the woman stared at me through the Plexiglas. After that, no one touched me, or even paid any attention to me. It was almost worse than the constant groping. I felt like a pariah. Obviously this woman was of some importance as Werner was seen repetitively apologizing to her. Strangely all she ever did was smile and seem excited. Perhaps I was going to be serving her. The thought crossed my mind and I immediately dismissed it as the consequences of that would be dire indeed.

There was a sudden silence in the tube as the suction was turned off. My pussy lips flopped back inside and felt strangely empty. I looked down to see a distinct red ring circling my vulva. "That's a hickey, holy shit." I whispered to myself as the tube slowly began to lift off of me. I could suddenly smell my urine, that was still pooled around my feet. I saw the woman walking over to me and I knew I was in deep shit. Werner followed close behind as she approached me with a sour look on her face.

"Lick that up whore." My eyes suddenly shot open and then over to Werner, who simply shrugged and pointed to the floor. The thought of licking up my own pee was so beyond anything I had ever imagined happening, my mouth just hung open. Suddenly her hand was on my shoulder forcing me down to my knees as the smell from my piss got even stronger. I noticed that the music had stopped and the entire crowd had gathered around to watch this spectacle.

I leant down with my face and my tongue slowly emerged from my mouth. I saw her lift her foot and place it on the back of my bald head and force my face into the pungent fluid. Unbelievably, I was now lapping up my own pee. I felt something against my sex and realized that she was inserting the point of her shoe into my pussy. I was licking up my own pee and I was turned on by this woman's shoe in my cunt. It then became apparent that I was not only enjoying the shoe inside me but I was relishing the humiliation of my debasing act. There were so many people standing around me now as I degraded myself it was completely mind blowing and utterly dehumanizing.

As the last of the pee was lapped up I suddenly felt a collar being placed around my neck. I was led on all fours at the end of a leash through the mass of people in the club. I could feel the plumpness of my labia squishing between my thighs as I crawled. My face and mouth smelled and tasted of acrid pee as my shame was only to get even more intense. I could feel my arousal building to an almost unattainable peak now. This was so much more than I thought, and we have only just started.

To my delight and horror, I was led up onto the stage. A chair was brought from the wings and I was promptly strapped into it tightly. My wrists and ankles were completely secured to the legs and I was helpless to do anything but stare blankly at the crowd. I had their undivided attention as my emotions got the better of me. I cannot explain why but I suddenly burst out laughing. This may have been the wrong thing to do.

My tormentor appeared from the side of the stage and I was suddenly filled with an almost nauseating rush of adrenaline. "Now what?" I thought as she approached me. To the applause of the crowd, she took a bow and then did something I will never forget. I watched in delight as she removed her dress, to reveal her naked body underneath. She was stunning, her dark hair hung to her waist and her pubic hair was trimmed closely into a sharp V ending at the top of her clitoris.

She turned to face me with her back to the crowd and looked down at me, shackled to the chair. "Spill a drop of this, and you will pay for it for the rest of the night." Suddenly I knew exactly what she was going to do. As she straddled my face I felt an anguish that can only be described and sheer panic. Part of me wanted to seal my lips like a vice and part of me wanted to open wide and swallow anything she gave me. As she lowered herself to me the perfume of her sex was such that I couldn't help but open my mouth to her.

There I was on a stage in front of a club full of people about to drink this woman. Amazingly a gush of fluid escaped my pussy as I felt the first drops of her salty nectar roll over my tongue. Oh how I wanted to play with myself in that moment, but my hands were clamped tight to the chair. All to quickly the small stream of liquid turned into a veritable flood as I struggled to keep from spilling any of her luscious gift. I was swallowing as fast as my throat would allow until finally I felt the last squirt come by surprise and a small drop dribbled over my lip and onto my chin. Quickly my tongue lashed out and grabbed it before it escaped.

12