She Grew Up So Fast

Story Info
His niece is much more than they expected.
1.2k words
3.69
72.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy was definitely excited to see his niece, Nicole, after three years. She had moved out-of-state with her mom after her parents divorced. After his niece had finished high school, she worked for a year as an assistant manager at a department store to save up enough money to move back home. Now that she finally arrived home, Nicole would be staying with her Uncle until the fall, when she moved into her dorm at the hometown university she would be attending. Luckily, she was able to keep her job and just transfer to a location in her hometown.

It was raining the morning she rang the doorbell. Randy made it to the door, opened it, and there she was. Just as grown up and beautiful as he had expected. She had grown her dark hair long, and the natural waves were showing again. He hadn't seen those beautiful waves since she was a little girl. She cut her hair short after she got a little older and kept it short for so long, until now. It was so natural and graceful, but dripping wet.

"Uncle Randy!" Nicole exclaimed, obviously excited to see her favorite uncle after so long. He reached for a hug. "Ooh, I don't know if you want to hug, me, I'm soaking wet," she said smiling. She spread her arms to show him.

Then he looked. Oh, God. When she was younger she was always in good shape. An attractive young lady; curvaceous at a young age. But she was just that back then: a young lady. And oh, my goodness: she was a woman now.

She was wearing a white T-shirt that had something written across the front, form fitted, and she must have been chilly from the wet rain. Her nipples almost tore through her top, and Randy could see the pink shape of her areolas. Then he saw the cute short skirt she was wearing, the knee high socks, and the smoothness of her rain-moistened legs.

His cock stiffened.

He quickly looked back at her face, almost looking a second too long at her body, and without responding to an already forgotten suggestion from his niece, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight to his body, feeling the wetness of her soaked clothes, the hardness of her tits pressed against him.

Then he wondered if he felt his cock against her, but didn't care; almost hoped she could. He kept thinking of it making her wet, her tight little pussy, and her thinking of his cock inside of her. He nonchalantly leaded his pelvis forward, feeling his cock putting pressure against her, but only subtly.

He put his arms on her shoulders and looked her over smiling, "Man, sweetie, you have grown up."

She laughed. "Let's go get my bags." So they went and got the bags out the trunk of the taxi that had been waiting patiently in the driveway. Afterwards, Randy paid the driver, and they went inside.

The cat, Rook, had decided to make an appearance, hopping up on the couch to greet one of his favorite people, Nicole.

"Hey, Rookie, sweetie, didja miss me?" Nicole said, talking to the cat. Randy took Nicole's bags into the spare bedroom down the hall. He walked into the living room, to see his niece, leaned over the back of the couch to pet Rook.

Randy stopped for a second, because he could see the bottom curves of her ass under her skirt as she leaned over. While he was silently watching, she leaned forward even farther, as she was playing with the cat, and he could see an indent in her lace thong where the hole of her pussy was hiding underneath. He could see more of her smooth, sexy ass, and he wanted so bad to touch it and run his fingers along her thong down the middle; across her pussy and her ass, feel the warmth and the wetness. And then to gently with a finger pull the thong to the side at that indent, and slide his finger into her pussy, slowly at first, and then faster, to wet her up. And then he would pull out his throbbing cock and fuck the shit out of her, ramming her in and out.

He was startled from his thoughts when Nicole turned around and gasped. "Oh, you scared me!"

He smiled, regaining composure. "Sorry about that. I put your stuff in your room, you know where it is."

"I think I want to take a shower before i unpack, though. It's been a journey and I want to get comfy before I feel like settling and whatnot."

"By all means. Let me get you a towel and washcloth."

Randy went and got everything ready for Nicole to shower, and she locked herself in the bathroom.

Mind reeling and hormones raging Randy went into his bedroom and hit play on the DVD player. Lately he had been masturbating to Daddy's friend tapes. Dirty younger girl's sucking and fucking Daddy's friend while daddy's off at work.

He kept the volume low, but he began stroking his cock as the first tongue touched the first dick.

He came before Nicole got out of the shower, but it wasn't a very satisfying orgasm. So he got up and went into the living room, turned on the TV. After a short while, Nicole walked in, wearing the type of nightgown that men dream women would wear. Black lace, thin straps, mid-thigh length, form fitting, not to mention, sheer enough that you could see a lot, but modest enough that there was some mystery.

After Randy noticed that, he saw the book in her hand.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Just a photo album to catch you up on my life while I lived with mom."

"Well, let's take a look."

She walked over to him, sitting on his lap.

Is she wearing panties? He thought to himself.

He stiffened again. She leaned up against him so they could look through the pictures together. This time he knew she could feel his cock against her. She shifted her weight, casually adjusting, but sliding against the tip of his head though his pants.

He tried to hold back a moan. He felt like exploding. He decided to be a little dangerous, and he set one hand on her upper thigh, his fingertips falling between her thighs. She didn't seem to notice. It felt so warm and inviting. With his other hand he began to stroke her hair. He was so hard, and so fucking horny.

She continued flipping through pictures, explaining them.

Randy continued to get turned on. He saw pictures of her in bikinis, miniskirts, tight jeans, and low cut tops. All he could pay attention to was her tits, her sexy body, and all he could think about was ramming his cock into that sexy body.

When they got through the album, Randy decided to call it a night, because he was getting too turned on and couldn't handle it. He thought he would rape her if he didn't go relax himself.

He got into bed, trying to sleep, but found it difficult because of his cock being so stiff, thinking about his sexy niece, so he masturbated two more times before finally falling asleep, wondering what the second day of her staying with him would bring.