She Had An Itch

Story Info
She wanted to experience another man.
11.8k words
3.66
161k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran26
Fran26
233 Followers

She had an itch.

I am sitting in the office of the antique and art boutique that I own with my girlfriend Margot. It's just after closing time, memories of the past are on my mind also regrets. Regrets for causing pain to a very good man and to a lesser extent to myself.

The scene from three years ago is burned in my memory forever. I can still see Frank coming in the living room and throwing an envelope on my lap.

"Open this and look at it Julie," he demanded, with a disgusted look on his face. "Tell me what is going on. Now."

The whole mess began a little over four years ago...

***

My story.

My name is Julie and I have been married to Frank for nine years. We don't have children. We live in a small town a little over two hours drive from Montreal.

I work part-time in small antique shop. My husband works for a manufacturing company on the outskirts of town. Frank usually works days, but sometimes evening or night shifts.

Frank is also a volunteer fireman, and became quite a hero in town the day he went into a burning house to save two young children. He got some pretty bad burns when he did that. He was in the hospital longer than the kids.

Lately I have developed an itch, perhaps 'obsession' would be a better description. I crave strange cock; not an affair, just a one night stand to see what sex with another man would be like.

Frank and I married young. I was still a virgin when I met Frank. I did have some experience, mutual petting and masturbation, with both boys and another girl a couple of times. I always wondered what sex would be like with another man, but never seriously, until recently. But my desire has been occupying more and more of my thoughts.

One Thursday, Frank was working the evening shift. I decided to go out and try my luck. I had virtually no experience flirting or cruising, but I was often told that I was pretty and sexy. I chose my dress carefully, one that showed enough cleavage to spark a man's interest, I wanted to look sexy and alluring, but stopping short of looking like a slut.

There are only three bars in town, I drove to the biggest one, Big Jim's Place. When I went in I was received like an heroine — a proxy for my husband. Everyone wanted to buy me a drink and talk about Frank, telling me how lucky I was to be married to such a brave man. Guys were glad to dance with me in front of their wives, who didn't seem to mind. With a few of them I tried to dance closer and a little more provocatively, but nothing worked. All I got was talk about Frank and what a great guy he was. I went home completely frustrated . I reached the conclusion that I wouldn't find a man to fuck me in our town.

When Frank came home Friday after work, he said he needed to talk to me. He looked very serious when we sat down at the kitchen table.

"Julie," he asked, looking me right in the eyes, "I heard that you were out 'cruising' at Big Jim's Thursday evening, What's going on? Is there something I should know about?"

I smiled at him, and reached across the table and patted his hand in a reassuring manner.

"I wasn't 'cruising' Frank. I don't know why, but I was just a little lonely here without you and went out for a quick drink. I thought that maybe I would run into some of my girlfriends. But you are such a local hero that once I was there I couldn't leave. Everyone was trying to buy me drinks and telling me how proud I should be of my husband, And I am." I looked right back at him and smiled again. He seemed to relax a little, and sat back in his chair.

Now he had a little grin on his face. "I heard that you were dressed pretty sexy."

"I wanted to look nice," I agreed, "but I wasn't dressed like a slut or anything. I had my red dress on, you know, the one you like so much and it's decent."

"It shows a little too much cleavage for going out wearing it when I am not with you. And you don't want to give any of the horny guys around here any ideas!" he said, but with his tone more teasing and bantering, no longer angry or concerned.

I tried to look and sound sorry and regretful, "I am sorry Frank I won't do it again. You know I don't make it a habit to go out for drinks when you are working ."

That was the end of that, but it scared me. I knew for sure that I wouldn't be able to get any 'strange' cock in this town. It was just too small, and Frank and I were too well known.

The closest big city that I could get to, where I could go looking for some strange sex was Montreal. But how could I manage to go there and with what excuse? I only went there periodically for shopping, and normally that was with Frank or my sister. Finding a way to go to Montreal on my own, especially for an evening and possibly a night was, it seemed, a problem without a solution.

I think that intellectually I realized that what I was planning was cheating on my husband, but that didn't bother my conscience. At the time I hadn't fully thought out the consequences or ramifications of what I was considering.

I wasn't scheduled to work again until Monday. When I arrived, I looked across the room and saw my boss Margot making a beeline straight in my direction

"Julie what the hell were you doing last Thursday?" she asked me, clearly amused, " If I didn't know you better, I'd think you were on the prowl for some strange cock!"

When she said that, I blushed. I never heard my boss being quite so crude before.

"No," I insisted, "I was feeling a little lonely and just went out for a drink. Has that become a crime?"

Margot looked at me, and her eyes narrowed and the edges of her lips lifted in the hint of a knowing smile.

"Are you sure? You've been distracted lately, and I've noticed you looking long and hard at the men coming in the boutique, or even walking by on the sidewalk."

I finally confessed to Margot what my problem was. When I was finished, she just shook her head, looking at me as if to say 'oh, you foolish woman!'

"Julie your husband is too well known in this town for you to expect to keep an affair quiet. He would know within the hour if you had even had a quickie with someone," she insisted.

"Oh, you're right. I know that now."

Margot stood there for a moment, her eyes focussed on some distant point, thinking. Finally she spoke.

"You and Frank are still coming to my barbeque Saturday?"

"Yes of course," I replied.

"Then leave everything to me, She was smiling to herself as she turned and walked to her office. Margot didn't say anything more to me about her plan, other than to say that I would find out Saturday evening.

We had been at the barbeque for a couple of hours that Saturday, eating, drinking, and talking to friends, before Margot finally got Frank and me off into a quiet corner. She said she needed to speak with Frank about an important job related issue.

"Frank," she said, "Julie is really getting to know a lot about antiques. I would like her to get more experience in the business, so I'm wondering if I could take her with me to some auctions in Montreal. I'm sure she would find it interesting and learn a lot."

"Well, if she is interested," Frank answered tentatively, looking at me for an indication of my thoughts.

"Yes, Frank, I like the antique market, at least what I see of it working with Margot," I said, being quite truthful.

Margot and I were ganging up on poor Frank now.

"She has a real knack for spotting good deals, and she picks up on what the customer is interested in. She is a natural Frank," Margot suggested in the persuasive way that she closed many a sale in the shop.

Frank shrugged his shoulders,"Then it's okay with me."

Margot was clearly pleased with Frank's answer.

"Great," she said, "There is a big auction on Friday next week. I plan to take some paintings I acquired lately to put up for sale. I could take Julie with me."

"I don't know Margot," I protested, "you leave in the early afternoon and these things can end quite late, as you've often said. Besides Frank is working nights next week. No one would be there for his supper and to prepare his lunch."

"Julie, I can cook my own supper and prepare my own lunch," Frank said in an almost condescending manner, but with a smile on his face. "If Margot thinks that you have a talent for this business and you want to learn more, you should go."

When we were alone in the house preparing the lunch, I looked at Margot and asked what this was all about.

"You want try out some strange cock? I fixed it for you. In Montreal no one knows you or Frank. Listen Julie, I take advantage of my trips there to get a little satisfaction myself. My husband is not all I need in bed.

Then the men came in for fresh beers and we had to drop the subject.

At home that night the sex with Frank was hot. Mainly because I was fantasizing that I was with a lover.

Sunday morning, as Frank and I shared breakfast, I brought up the subject of my going to the auction with Margot again.

"Frank are you sure you're okay with me going with Margot to the auction?"

Frank finished chewing and swallowed before he answered.

"Yeah, I am okay with it. Learning new things will do you good. It will give you a chance to get out of the house too." He paused for a moment before going on, "As Margot said, these things end quite late. She even warned me that sometimes she is too tired to drive back. She rents a hotel room to rest a few hours before heading home. If that happens, don't worry."

At work on Monday, Margot told me she would set me up with a gentleman she knew, so I didn't have to worry about being abused in any way. For the auction, I was to dress in a business suit and conservative make-up. Just like an ordinary working day.

I was impatient all week; Friday couldn't come fast enough.

The human capacity for providing themselves a rationale for whatever behavior they want to do is incredible. And was I rationalizing! A part of my conscience realized that I would be cheating, but I convinced myself that it would not affect my life if no one knew. I stupidly believed that once I had experienced a strange cock, my curiosity would be satisfied and It would be the end of that. I actually told myself that having this experience would help my marriage to Frank. I did love Frank very deeply. But I had to satisfy my curiosity.

On Friday, we left for the auction almost immediately after lunch.

As we were about to pull out of the parking lot in Margot's SUV, she turned to me with a very serious look on her face and said,

"Julie, if you have any second thoughts about doing this, you can still back out. I won't hold it against you."

She took me a little by surprise with her statement, after all she, of all people, knew how important this 'experiment' was to me.

"I have no second thoughts Margot. I really want to experience sex with another man at least once in my life," I told her firmly.

She continued to stare hard at my face, and I saw her eyebrow lift, a look that I knew indicated a level of skepticism in Margot's mind.

"This may change your life in ways that you don't suspect. You think that Frank will never know, so there will be no consequences on your marriage. But you'll know. Can you live with that?"

"Does it have any effects on your marriage?" I asked, curious now that Margot had raised the issue.

"Yes. When I know that I am going to meet my lover — like this week — I have very little desire for sexual contact with Mark. For a few days afterwards as well. It makes me feel little guilty, but I can't help it."

We were silent for a long time as we drove. I was turning over our conversation in my head. I considered long and hard. Finally, I decided that since I wasn't taking on a lover, just a onetime fling, it surely wouldn't have any effect on my desire or love for Frank.

When we got there I realized it was actually a little outside of town. The retail mart was set up in the form of a horse shoe with two large building at the end, and on the third side of the parking lot was a row of speciality shops and restaurants. Across the parking lot was a motel. Margot parked in front of this.

"The auction take place in the big building at the end. People come from quite far away and need a place to stay. This motel is nice, comfortable and the closest place to stay."

She went into the office for a few minutes when she came out, she took a suitcase from the trunk of the car and told me to follow her. She opened the door of the unit and we went in. It was clean and nicely furnished. She handed me a set of keys.

"You have the unit next to me."

She showed me her room, telling me that my room was identical. Then we left to go register the three paintings she wanted to sell. After that was settled we had some free time, as the auction wouldn't start for about four hours.

We went back to our rooms at the motel. Margot told me to have a nice shower and get dressed while she went to hers to do the same. She would join me to help with my make-up when she was done.

My blouse was opened in a V in the front and with a push-up bra this showed a fair amount of cleavage, while still being decent. Margot knocked at my door and came in. I nearly choked! She looked beautiful, like the sexy, distinguished CEO of a big company. She had a make-up kit with her and had me sit while she worked on me.

"Julie you have a nice, sexy, long neck. I'll put your hair in a pony tail to emphasize it."

After she was done, she told to go look at myself in the full length mirror. I hardly recognized myself. I looked like a very successful business woman.

"How do you like your new look?" she asked.

"I love it. I look like a sexy business woman," I replied, excited and pleased.

"That the way you're supposed to look for an auction, Julie." Margot looked at her watch, "Good, we still have time for a good meal and a look at the catalog before the auction starts."

"Another thing," Margot said, smiling in a conspiratorial manner, "The guy I'll introduce you to is also married. He has as much interest being discreet as you have." Then she winked at me, to seal the deal.

We walked across to one of the restaurants in the complex. Margot and I placed our order, but even before the meal was served, two men came to our table. Margot introduced them as Maurice and Harry, antique dealers from Montreal. Maurice sat next to Margot, and Harry asked if he could sit next to me. He was tall, nice looking, charming and had a very pleasant smile. I returned his smile and told him "Please do."

Harry was interested in a particular vase, and he was happy that it was one of the first items to be auctioned. After that he would be free to do other things. All through the meal, Harry was coming on to me, but in a discreet respectful manner. Without being blatantly obvious, I managed to let him know that I wasn't indifferent to his attentions.

At one point he asked me what I did for a living. Margot answered before I could,

" I told you a while back that I needed to take on a partner with the business growing. Julie is that partner." This was a surprise to me, but I was in no position to deny it.

It was time to head to the auction. Margot and Maurice took two seats together. I didn't quite know what to do, but Harry guided me to a pair of seats a short distance away. The vase that he was interested in came up as the third item. He was the high bidder, and got the vase.

"Julie, my business is done here for tonight. Do you want to celebrate with me?" he asked, his eyes fixed on mine, his meaning clear.

As we were walking out, Margot gave me a big smile and a wink. Once outside Harry had my hand in his. He pulled me close. I let him give me a kiss on the forehead and hug me.

"Where should we go to share a good bottle of wine and celebrate Julie?"

"We can go to my motel room."

I don't know to this day where I found the courage to be so forward. I wanted him, there is no doubt about that, nevertheless my boldness surprised me. We walked over to a wine store amongst the shops where he purchased a bottle of very expansive wine. Then, I led him back to my motel room. On the way he told me the vase he had bought for his client represented an excellent commission for him.

In my room there was a small couch, where we sat drinking and enjoying our wine. Harry had his arm around me and I snuggled as close as I could. When he kissed me, I returned it with passion.

It was not long before we were both naked and on the bed.

Harry caressed me all over with his hands and his mouth, his lips and his tongue. I was in heaven. Frank had never caressed me that way; he had never spent the time and energy on foreplay. Harry, on the other hand, clearly enjoyed taking his time exciting me. After kissing me on the mouth again, he moved lower, kissing my breasts and sucking my nipples, while his hand found its way down to my pussy, where he began to massage and caress me.

Harry was driving me crazy with desire and lust. I was stroking his cock with my hand and wanted it in my cunt so badly. I was grinding and humping with my hips. When he went down on me, sucking my clit and inserting two fingers in my slit, I went overboard. An earth shattering orgasm overtook me. I had never experienced anything so intense before.

"Please Harry," I cried out in desperation, "fuck me! I need your cock in me now."

He finally mounted me. I could tell that his cock was a bit fatter than Frank's. As soon as he penetrated me, I wrapped my legs and arms around him and moved my hips to meet his thrusts. I soon had another big orgasm followed by several smaller ones, like the aftershocks of an earthquake. This was new to me, having more than one orgasm at one time.

But he didn't let up. He took my legs over his shoulders and kept fucking me. I felt his cock grow bigger and twitch, then at last he came in me, a big load of hot cum filling my vagina to overflowing. I had another mind blowing orgasm and I fell back exhausted. Harry stayed in me until his cock softened and came out. This was sex so good, I hoped it would never end.

After he rolled off me, we relaxed with some more wine, snuggling with one another. After a short period, I could tell Harry was getting hard again.

"Harry let me take you in my mouth, I want to taste you."

Without waiting for an answer, I moved down and starting giving him a blow job. This was so erotic, I had to masturbate as I was sucking him. Then I did something I had never done and thought I would never do —I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed all of it. To my surprise I loved the slightly salty taste of his cum.

After some rest, we went back to the bed where Harry fucked me again, this time slowly. It was almost making love. I had a couple of small orgasms but not as intense as the first ones, Perhaps I was 'orgasmed out' for the night.

After another 'recovery period', I pleased Henry with my mouth again. He did not cum very much, even though I sucked until he was dry and went soft. We cuddled and exchanged kisses and caresses for awhile. He told me that he had to leave before his wife started to worry. I locked the door behind him and laid back on the bed naked. basking in the afterglow.

I was well satisfied, never before had I enjoyed sex to that extent. I didn't know before this that I could have multiple orgasms. I looked at my watch, It was close to midnight. We had been at it for almost four hours. I fell asleep exhausted.

I was awakened by knocking on my door. I was lost for a moment, not quite sure where I was. The knocking got louder. Finally fully awake, I realized where I was. I looked at my watch — it was close to four in the morning.

"Julie, It's me, Margot . Let me in."

She entered with a big smile on her face, wearing only a bathrobe. We sat on the side of the bed. She wrapped an arm around my shoulders holding me tight.

Fran26
Fran26
233 Followers