She Hadn't a Clue

Story Info
Sometimes a child is better off not knowing.
13.9k words
32.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by a married couple I have recently been chatting on line with, the following story contains elements of mild D&S between consenting adults. This is a subject I admit to having very little knowledge of, only what I've gleaned from conversations and the internet, so if I've got it wrong, I apologise profusely to anyone who practises that particular little kink and thinks I'm a complete idiot.

Longer than I first intended, the story contains very little in the way of explicit sex until the end and is in no way what could be termed as a 'stroke story', so if that' s what you're looking for, please don't waste your time. Give it a miss and look for something more appropriate to your needs.

As always, any similarities in these stories with persons either living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended to cause offence.

The copyright for the following story is owned by the author and it may not be republished without his express permission.

Again, apologies for any spelling or grammatical mistakes you may find. Self-editing is a bitch, so if you do find any errors please e-mail them to me so I may correct them for future readers.

Finally, thanks to all of you who read my stories and here's hoping you enjoy,

Oldie

She Hadn't A Clue.

Prologue

The Discovery

Chapter 1

"Oh Bugger!!" Evie hissed under her breath as she drew up to her parents sprawling Victorian town-house. The 28 year-old had been hoping her mother wasn't going to be in when she dropped her father's birthday card and present off that evening. It was a Tuesday wasn't it? Tuesday was her parents' bridge club night. They should have been out playing the stupid game. Why was their car in the driveway? "Damn it..."

* * *

Evelyn Trimble, aged 28 and on her second marriage in four years, didn't actually dislike her mother - (actually, she did). It was just that she hated snobbery in any form, and her mother, the one and only Victoria Beatrice Chadderton-Frazer - 64 year-old Physician, mother of two girls, and a woman with an all-consuming superiority complex coupled with a domineering personality - was the biggest snob the young wine-bar manager had ever met. The once-beautiful Victoria had met Evie's father at University, marrying him just after they had both passed their medical degrees. He had gone on to be an eminent heart surgeon, before his retirement earlier in the year at the age of 65, whilst his wife had given birth to their two daughters before going into General Practice and eventually becoming a senior partner in a surgery situated, of course, in one of the 'better' parts of town.

It was Evelyn's father, George, who'd begun shortening her name to Evie almost as soon as she'd been christened, much to the chagrin of his wife who's mother the girl had been named after. - "Why George? We are given our fore-names for a reason, why must you insist on shortening it? It is common and crass, just like the hoi polloi you like to associate with. Everyone will think we are lowly bred if you insist on calling her that horrible name." - was an argument still going on between the pair, even after 28 years.

George Chadderton was a 'nice' man - that is nice in the true sense of the word. He never seemed to have a bad word to say about anyone. Always polite, and with a bed-side manner that was the envy of every junior doctor he had ever tutored, his devotion to the matriarchal Victoria was living proof of the old saying that sometimes you cannot help who you fall in love with. His two daughters absolutely adored him, much preferring his company to their more-strict mother's when they were children, and even now they were in their twenties, they were still 'daddy's little girls'...

* * *

Her puritanical mother had brought up Evelyn and her two years older sister, Virginia, to believe that sex was only to be performed between man and wife and, even then, strictly "procreational not recreational" - as she'd firmly pointed out in the solitary discussions about sex between her and her daughters on the occasions of their fourteenth birthdays. As a result of her sheltered upbringing, Evelyn would have been the first to admit that she wasn't very good at the physical side of married life. Indeed, that was the reason for his leaving her, her first husband had cited that terrible night when he'd leapt out of bed in frustration after failing once again to persuade his wife to allow him to go down on her, or even, God forbid, have her take his hard penis into her mouth. He'd ignored her tears and pleading with him to stay, and had instead packed everything he could carry into suitcases before walking out of their nice, suburban semi-detached, never to be seen again. Now it was happening again. Her second husband, older and much more experienced, was not prepared to accept his beautiful wife's lack of interest in sex, instead taking every opportunity he could to have extra-marital intercourse, never worrying himself about her anger and shame at his constant betrayal of their marriage vows.

Virginia, on the other hand, had followed her own sexuality. Choosing to ignore her mother's edict about sexual intercourse, she'd met and fallen in love with a lovely black girl called Alicia at university. Knowing in herself that she wasn't physically attracted to men in any way, and was irrefutably one hundred percent lesbian, she'd told her family several years ago about her sexual inclinations, angrily denying her mother's haughty assertion that there was no such thing as a 'lesbian' and it was just an unfortunate phase she was going through - a view still held by Victoria to this day.

* * *

Chapter 2

Down-hearted, and resigned to yet another evening of parental back-biting, Evie trudged up the stone steps to her parents' front door. She loved seeing her dad at any time; she even enjoyed seeing her mother occasionally too; it was just that tonight, after yet another blazing row with her husband Kevin about his obvious flirting with her female bar-staff whenever he was around them, she didn't think she'd be able to cope with her mother's snobbish put-downs about her choice in men. Never one to miss an opportunity to point out her daughter was on her second marriage, and to a man who was obviously a serial womaniser who'd already been married twice previously himself before he'd enticed Evelyn down the aisle, her mother was sure to notice she'd been crying on her way over to their house and jump at the chance to denigrate her youngest child.

"Oh well, here goes nothing." Evie muttered to herself, letting herself in through the massive front door. The murmur of voices, intermingled with the sound of music, she could hear coming from the living room as she miserably made her way the few steps to the half-open internal door, confirmed her worst fears - that for some reason, her parents were not at their usual Tuesday night game of bridge with the other three couples in their group, but instead were at home, watching television and unaware that their daughter was about to unwillingly interrupt their peace and quiet.

Taking a deep breath and pushing her shoulders back in a determined effort to show her mother she was in control of herself, the apprehensive young woman prepared to apologise to her parents for interrupting their evening and quietly walked into the huge, dimly-lit lounge. What she saw then, what she could never un-see, was a sight that was to change her life and her relationship with her parents forever...

"Oh my God, Vicky, you have such a tight cunt for an old lady. I love it when you draw my card out and I get to fuck you again."

On the fireside rug, illuminated by the light from the porn film showing on the television screen, Victoria Chadderton-Frazer was on her hands and knees. Naked, her pendulous breasts swinging and swaying in time with her grunting, she was pushing herself back against the pelvis of the chubby Indian gentleman who was violently thrusting his large brown cock in and out of her well-lubricated vagina.

"Fuckkkk...I love it too, Jiv... You have the best cock of any of our little group... So hard... So deep..."

Dr. Sanjiv Chopra - 58 year-old fellow partner in the same surgery as the lustfully moaning Victoria - laughed out loud, slapping her white buttocks with a resounding crack and extracting a yelp of pain from his panting lover.

"Do you want it up your ugly, white arse again, you old slut? You want my hard Indian cock up your snobby, English arsehole?"

Beneath him, Victoria moaned in submission. He knew just how to treat her to turn her on. She wanted, no needed, to be dominated and taken like this. Forced to accept whatever her lover wanted from her. Accept whatever degrading act he wanted to inflict on her old body.

"Ohhh yessss... You evil bastard...Spank my flabby arse and make me howl like like the bitch I am... Fuck my tight hole,... Oh my God, make me cum, for fuck's sake..."

The good doctor chuckled once again, laughing at his lover's moan of disappointment as he slid his cream-covered cock from her grasping pussy and aimed it at her puckered little starfish.

"Here it goes, my little slut. Take my thick, brown cock up your tight shitter. Play with your cunt for me, bitch..."

Victoria obediently replaced his absent cock in her gaping sex with three of her fingers, then moaned with a mixture of lust and pain as she felt his cock press against her clenched rectum and slide deep into her bowels.

"Fuckkkk... fuck, fuck, fuck... So big, so fucking deep..."

Sanjiv grinned in triumph, smug in the knowledge that once again he had his snobbish work-colleague begging for his big cock up her tight arse.

* * *

Catching a small movement in the corner of his eye, the doctor turned his head toward the door, just in time to see a young woman he instantly recognised as his lover's daughter push her hand down the front of her jeans while she stared wide-eyed and open-mouthed at his violent rutting with her mother.

His smile widened as he watched the attractive young woman he'd known from being a child. Aware that her daughter was lost in lust-filled fascination as she manipulated her sex whilst watching her mother being fucked in her back-door, he grabbed Victoria's short, grey hair and roughly turned her head to face the enthralled girl.

"It seems your little girl is as horny as you are, bitch... Shall I stop? Let you go to her?"

Staring at her daughter, the sex-crazed Victoria shook her head. Almost begging, she whispered in a pathetic whimper as she looked over her shoulder at her grinning lover, "No...No... Please don't stop..." Turning back to her daughter, her eyes flashed angrily as she snapped irritably at the young woman, "Evelyn!... Stop that immediately. Go sit in the kitchen and wait until we've finished."

Over in the doorway, her mother's loud, authoritative command snapped Evie out of her voyeuristic trance. Obediently, she withdrew her hand from down the front of her soaked panties and turned to leave the room.

"Close the door after you, child." Victoria's impatient shout after her daughter was quickly followed by another whimper of lust as she once more placed her head on the floor and eagerly accepted the continuation of her lover's cock plundering her tight arsehole...

* * *

Chapter 3

In the kitchen, several minutes later, Evelyn was doing exactly as her mother had instructed her (she always did). Sitting at the central island, she was gazing glassy-eyed into nowhere. Her thoughts a jumbled mass of contradictions over what she had just witnessed in her parents' living room. "That woman couldn't have been my mother, surely. Not behaving in such a debauched manner, talking in such a disgusting way. My mother is always so 'straight-laced', so puritanical, surely this is all a dream, a nightmare..."

"Well?... What have you got to say for yourself? Why did you think it was acceptable to walk into my house without knocking like that?"

Victoria's stern voice snapped her daughter from her living nightmare. Her eyes flashing with anger, she pulled a chair out and sat opposite her confused off-spring, fixing her gaze with a glare that was scathing in its intensity.

"I'm so sorry, mother, I had no idea... What... I mean... Oh God, this is..." Evelyn couldn't help herself. Her eyes, caught full-bore by her mother's angry scowl, suddenly filled with tears. A huge sob escaped her lips as the reality of the moment hit home, "What about daddy? How could you... like that?... and with Dr. Chopra?"

Across the table, Victoria's frown softened slightly. Her initial terror at being caught behaving in such a lewd and obscene manner, and by her daughter no less, had manifested itself into the angry reaction embarrassment always produced in her. Realising the huge shock Evelyn must have had at catching her mother in such a compromising situation, she grimaced, even blushed slightly, before tenderly taking the younger woman's hands in her own and saying softly, "Yes... Well, even though we are both adults, and I am your mother so I don't have to answer to you, I do suppose you deserve an explanation... So stop sniffling like a child and I'll try and answer any questions you may have."

Surprised by her mother's unusual show of affection in holding her hands, Evelyn stared through her tears at the worried frown on the other woman's face. Try and answer any questions?... Any questions?... For fuck's sake, how can she be so... formal. Of course I've got questions, you stuck up bitch. I've just caught you behaving like a slut with a man who isn't my father, and you'll try and answer any questions I may have?... Fuck me, the gall of the woman... Shame and embarrassment were quickly replaced by anger as her mother's words rang through her brain. Snatching her hands away from Victoria's, Evelyn snapped angrily, "Of course I've got bloody questions, mother. I've just walked in on you being fucked by your work colleague, a man who's been a friend of the family nearly all my life, and you think I 'may' have some fucking questions?"

"Evelyn!!... How dare you speak to me like that?... I am your mother, don't you presume yourself to be my equal. You were not brought up to use such disgusting language, so stop doing so immediately or I'll..."

Victoria's next words died in her throat as the absurdity of what she had just said suddenly hit home. Her daughter had just seen and heard her behaving like a cheap whore and yet, here she was, about to admonish the young girl for using bad language. Slowly, a pink blush rose up her face and, for possibly the first time in her life, she apologised to another woman.

"I'm sorry... That was stupid. Please, let's have a drink, and I'll try and explain everything."

* * *

Chapter 4

"How could you, mother? What about daddy?... Where is he, while you're...?"

Victoria, brazenly determined to keep control, responded to her daughter's angry question by coolly looking over the young woman's head and asking, "I'm not sure. Who drew George out tonight? Did you see?"

Evelyn whipped around in her seat. Unaware that he had entered the room a while ago, she was shocked to see that Dr. Chopra was leaning against the sink with a drink in his hand. Not unusual, in itself, - only for the fact that he was still totally naked and with his appendage, glistening with a mixture of lubrication gel and her mother's sexual juices, hanging between his thighs like a large, wet, sausage.

"Oh my God..."

It was now Evelyn's turn to blush. Her face turning crimson as she was confronted by the brown cock dangling mere inches from her face before swiftly turning around again to face her mother.

"Sorry, child... I maybe should have dressed..." The doctor's deep voice, edged by a throaty chuckle, caused Evelyn to look up to where he'd moved to. Standing behind her mother, his limp cock was now hanging only a couple of inches to the side of her face and inexorably drawing the flustered young woman's gaze to it as it swung from side-to-side every time he moved. Smiling arrogantly at Evelyn's obvious fascination with his genitals, he answered her mother's question by saying brusquely, "I think it was Olive... They had disappeared upstairs before we left to come here."

Victoria smiled, amused by her daughter's obvious uneasy interest in Sanjiv's flagrant displaying of his impressive phallus. Turning toward him, she gently swatted the soft organ, causing it to swing around even more provocatively, "Yes you should. Put some trousers on, you dirty old man and stop embarrassing my daughter."

Her mother's chuckle caused Evelyn to turn away from Dr. Chopra's slowly-hardening cock and look into his eyes for the first time.

"Oh, I think, maybe she is enjoying the view. Perhaps I should just stay here like this." Sanjiv chuckled at his little joke. Enjoying the young woman's awkwardness, he grasped his cock and slowly slid his hand up and down its length until it was once again as hard as an iron bar, "What do you say, Evelyn? Should I get dressed and cover myself from your view?"

Evelyn gasped at his blatant exhibitionism. Her knickers, already soaked from her previous voyeuristic observation of the two elderly lovers having sex, flooded once again in the face of her unwanted arousal. Determined that this old man, this friend of the family she'd known nearly all her life, would not get the upper hand and embarrass her into being a babbling little girl, she murmured as calmly and nonchalantly as she could manage, "It's up to you. I've already seen it from every possible angle, so if you want to keep on exposing yourself, who am I to say stop?"

Victoria's eyebrows raised in surprise at her daughter's reply. She had her suspicion's as to where Sanjiv was intending this to go. Her own adulterous association with her work partner - with the full knowledge and approval of her husband, George - was one thing. But sanctioning her daughter's extra-marital intercourse with the same man? That was something completely different...

"Sanjiv... I don't think..."

Impatiently shushing his lover, the assertive doctor walked around the table and stood next to the trembling Evelyn, bending down and whispering quietly, "Why don't you hold it, little girl? I think you would like to... Yes?"

Evelyn gasped, her breath struggling to reach her lungs deep inside her heaving chest. This was wrong. Dr. Chopra was old, with a flabby body, not at all like any of the young men she'd ever fancied before. He was married too. She was married, for fuck's sake, and, despite his own adultery, she had never been unfaithful to her husband. Now, a very naked, very aroused, thick brown cock was standing proudly mere inches from her face and commanding her to stare lustfully at its throbbing rigidity. Her lips opened slightly, her protest silenced in her mouth as she felt Sanjiv take her hand and place it on his hot shaft, wrapping her fingers around it and gently moving it up and down before taking his own hand away and giving her the opportunity to stop. She didn't. Instead she looked over at her nervous-looking mother.

Victoria opened her mouth to speak, intending to put a stop to this nonsense, only to catch Sanjiv's angry glare as he silently indicated for her to keep quiet. Obediently, she lowered her eyes and pulled her silk wrap tightly around her chest, watching uneasily as her daughter sobbed, seemingly transfixed by the older man.